Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

I always wonder why all these rich young women saddle themselves with a child with a man they don't love. The Kardashians, Gigi .... is something so wanting in that lifestyle that they need a baby for wholeness?  Maybe they just deliberately choose sperm donors based on looks and not personal values.

Oh I’m sure it’s a number of things, but probably #1 is that they don’t need to rely on a stable partner because they have access to all the help they need and money to cover all expenses.  She’ll never really need to depend on him for anything, he’s disposable.  Why she would want to be tied down with a baby at 25 and the peak of her international modeling career?  That I do not know.  

• Love 16
21 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Why she would want to be tied down with a baby at 25 and the peak of her international modeling career?  That I do not know.  

The thought occurred to me that this was an intentional escape hatch from her current  modeling lifestyle. And, she probably has a Model Mom Influencer plan in place. If that’s the case: on one level I can understand; and on another, I feel badly that she believed this particular route was the way to go about it. I wish her and her baby the best of health, and Zayn as well.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, ivygirl said:

The thought occurred to me that this was an intentional escape hatch from her current  modeling lifestyle. And, she probably has a Model Mom Influencer plan in place. If that’s the case: on one level I can understand; and on another, I feel badly that she believed this particular route was the way to go about it. I wish her and her baby the best of health, and Zayn as well.

I’m starting to wonder about this myself, @ivygirl; I never got the vibe that Gigi was all *that* passionate about modeling, at least in recent years. Yolanda was a classic stage mom who had her modeling since she was a child, so she probably felt like it was a natural part of her life and an easy way to make her own big money as an adult, but on her Instagram stories she seems so much happier just chilling and cooking at her family farm.

Maybe Gigi was just wanting a break finally and decided to just go with the flow as a happy homemaker for a while; the supermodel lifestyle is pretty fast-paced and hectic, lots of travel and not many breaks...I’m willing to bet this quarantine probably helped convince her that she was ready to settle down.

• Useful 5
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

I’m starting to wonder about this myself, @ivygirl; I never got the vibe that Gigi was all *that* passionate about modeling, at least in recent years. Yolanda was a classic stage mom who had her modeling since she was a child, so she probably felt like it was a natural part of her life and an easy way to make her own big money as an adult, but on her Instagram stories she seems so much happier just chilling and cooking at her family farm.

Maybe Gigi was just wanting a break finally and decided to just go with the flow as a happy homemaker for a while; the supermodel lifestyle is pretty fast-paced and hectic, lots of travel and not many breaks...I’m willing to bet this quarantine probably helped convince her that she was ready to settle down.

She’s ripe for a Food Network show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I never got the vibe that Gigi was all *that* passionate about modeling, at least in recent years

She def doesn't need to keep doing it anymore for financial reasons.

• Love 3
(edited)
On 5/6/2020 at 11:31 PM, Hiyo said:

She def doesn't need to keep doing it anymore for financial reasons.

I agree. She is gorgeous and I do love looking at her face (I’m an old straight grandma) but she is just so pretty to me. Plus, she seems secure in who she is and doesn’t appear thirsty for fame. She obviously has plenty of money; her own plus what her wealthy parents gift her. 
I also remember when she was on the model show with her mom Yo that her voice sounded very nervous and uncomfortable. I hope she finds happiness with her new life. 
And eats birthday cake on her and her child’s birthday 🎂. Pfft to an almond.

Edited by AntAnn
Wine
  • Love 10
(edited)

I never realized what a big fish Yoli landed.

There's a nearly two-hour documentary on Netflix titled David Foster Off The Record.

"He's a genius who's sold more than half a billion records. This is the story behind the massive hits - told his way. From child prodigy to iconic music producer, Foster shares the stories behind his success with rare footage and interviews with his collaborators."

It puts a whole 'nother spin on flaky and superficial HWs warbling around his piano. Oy vey. 

Edited by suomi
  • Useful 6
  • Love 4

I am not surprised. The way she treated her underaged daughters gave off a gross sexual trafficking vibe. She was using them almost as much as Big Kathy pimped out the Richards sisters.

Hollywood is gross and distasteful. Normals need not apply.

• Love 9
On 7/7/2020 at 2:22 PM, RealHousewife said:

It’s a shame because a lot of good, wholesome people just want to entertain. 

They still can.  I have a friend who does theater in Pittsburgh - a year in NY was enough for her and she prefers to be around normal people and entertain locally.

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, princelina said:

They still can.  I have a friend who does theater in Pittsburgh - a year in NY was enough for her and she prefers to be around normal people and entertain locally.

Yeah I know lots of folks like this. Some have day jobs but act on the side as a creative outlet. I know some people who travel to LA now and then they go back and work “regular” jobs. It’s just hard to be a huge Hollywood star if you’re not into drugs, sleeping your way to do the top, or doing projects that require nudity/sex. 

• Love 3

Good on Gigi, and Not Gigi.

Julia Carolan, a TikTok user who once worked as restaurant hostess in New York City, is going viral for creating a series of videos in which she assesses her celebrity encounters based on how nice the celebrities were.

Gigi and Bella Hadid earned a perfect 10/10.

“These two are literally so nice, I cannot say enough things about them,” Carolan said. They’re super polite and friendly with staff, which unfortunately is rare for celebrities.”

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/restaurant-hostess-slams-celebrities-bad-152428185.html

• Love 8

Cute video and photos. (One day ago). She is due in September.

Gigi Hadid Shares A Glimpse At Her Pregnant 'Belly' And Explains Why She's Keeping Her Pregnancy Private

Obviously I think a lot of people are confused why I'm not sharing more but like, I'm pregnant through a pandemic, like obviously my pregnancy is not the most important thing going on in the world," she continued. "That's a reason that I felt that it's not really something that I need to share apart from with my family and friends. Obviously a lot of people have lost lives due to coronavirus that was in the beginning of quarantine and still happening. And then we moved obviously into the reemergence of the BLM [Black Lives Matter] movement, and I thought that our presence on social media should be used for that."

https://www.elle.com/culture/celebrities/a33326724/gigi-hadid-baby-bump-glimpse-pregnancy-talk-video/

• Love 5
(edited)
On 7/7/2020 at 12:08 PM, itsadryheat said:

Why did Yolanda get herself mixed up in this rotten mess. If false, still poison to have your name associated with this witch.

"Yolanda Hadid has denied claims that she let Ghislaine Maxwell hide out at the family’s Pennsylvania farmhouse in November 2019."

https://pagesix.com/2020/07/07/yolanda-hadid-denies-she-let-ghislaine-maxwell-hide-at-pa-home/

Deleted

Edited by Luckylondon

@ShawnaLanne

30 minutes ago ShawnaLanne said

I don't care for her much, and I'm sure she has the best interior designers on hand to decorate, but she has the vest taste of all of the housewives. Or let's say the best WASP taste. Everyone else looks kind of tawdry in comparison.

I remember reading Santa Barbara magazine years and years ago – it was a story about a blonde Dutch model who had married well and had 3 tiny children who were all already riding horses (ponies for the smallest ones.)  The blonde was gorgeous and skinny and living in one of those beautiful Montecito estates filled with antiques she had found in Europe while on vacation, of course.  I remember reading that particular story and thinking – wow.  What a life!  A few years later, when the book “Santa Barbara Living” by Diane Dorrans Saeks was published – there was that same story again with the beautiful blonde and her three even prettier children.  No pictures of the husband though.

https://cotedetexas.blogspot.com/2014_03_09_archive.html?m=1

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/19/inside-the-mansion-where-gigi-and-bella-hadid-grew-up.html

https://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/slideshow/4183/yolanda-foster-gigi-and-bella-hadid-pics/

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Pattycake2 said:

Yolanda looks happy with the new guy.  How long before she says she sick?

Not until *after* they've been married long enough for the illness clause she places in her prenups to go into effect.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • LOL 7
9 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Yolanda has a new man. This article struck me because she calls him "my true love." Remember when she called David Foster "my love" in that ooey gooey voice? 

I like that picture of her. She is beautiful. Redundant in her love language, but pretty at least 

https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/yolanda-hadid-celebrates-boyfriend-joseph-jingolis-birthday

LOL I cringe over lovey doveyness. 

• Love 6

Yolanda seems to have created a nice life for herself, and a retreat for her kids and  grandkids, in Bucks County, PA - beautiful countryside, great towns, and also close to NYC. Hope she doesn’t sell her place if she gets married.

• Love 8
On 9/13/2020 at 7:23 PM, ShawnaLanne said:

Not until *after* they've been married long enough for the illness clause she places in her prenups to go into effect.

When we see her wearing her white bathrobe again, we will know the time has come for it to be over for the new man.

• LOL 11

Hoping the delay in name announcement is a cultural thing or family tradition - usually when famous people take forever to name their baby, they come up with the ugliest combination of names possible. lol

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Hmm, how about an ode to their new bucolic Bucks County farm life...

Raspberry Souffle Hadid Malik

(They grow gorgeous raspberries in PA)

Any others?

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 3

My guess is that the name(s) will reflect Middle Eastern and South Asian heritage. Mohamed is Palestinian and Zayn's father is Pakistani. 

“People don’t look at me as Mohamed Hadid,” the luxury real estate developer dish[ed] in an interview with The Times. “They look at me as the father of Gigi and Bella and Anwar and Alana and Marielle.” 

“It’s dangerous for me to be their father. I have to be very careful. Everything I do is a reflection of them,” Mohamed said of his well-known offspring. “Just being their father is a tremendous burden on me. They were my kids. Now I’m their father. It is what it is.” 

https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/mohamed-hadid-on-being-dad-to-anwar-bella-and-gigi-hadid

Edited by suomi
corrected typo in article (and Pakistan is not in the Middle East)
  • Useful 3
17 hours ago, suomi said:

My guess is that the name(s) will reflect Middle Eastern and South Asian heritage. Mohamed is Palestinian and Zayn's father is Pakistani. 

“People don’t look at me as Mohamed Hadid,” the luxury real estate developer dish[ed] in an interview with The Times. “They look at me as the father of Gigi and Bella and Anwar and Alana and Marielle.” 

“It’s dangerous for me to be their father. I have to be very careful. Everything I do is a reflection of them,” Mohamed said of his well-known offspring. “Just being their father is a tremendous burden on me. They were my kids. Now I’m their father. It is what it is.” 

https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/mohamed-hadid-on-being-dad-to-anwar-bella-and-gigi-hadid

I never knew he had other kids besides the 3 he had with Yolanda

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

I never knew he had other kids besides the 3 he had with Yolanda

I always liked Mohamed and had fun imagining what his lifestyle was like. How the 10% lives, right? Gigi resembles Marielle and Not Gigi resembles Alana. Anwar was a stone fox for awhile there and then he encountered an awkward stage. But I have faith that he will move beyond it. 

POSTED ON 16 04 2020
The older half-sisters are the product of father Mohamed Hadid's first marriage to Mary Butler, which ended in 1992. In 1994 the Palestinian businessman met Dutch model Yolanda van der Heik, with their union resulting in the younger Hadid children, Gigi (24), Bella (23) and Anwar (20). The genetically blessed siblings all share the same exotic-com-All-American looks, as well as an interest in fashion.

But enough about them. Here's the lowdown on what we know about the less famous Hadids...

https://graziadaily.co.uk/celebrity/news/alana-hadid-marielle-hadid/

AUG 25 2020 Anwar and gf Dua Lipa 

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a28327115/dua-lipa-anwar-hadid-relationship-timeline/

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
On 10/2/2020 at 11:47 AM, suomi said:

I always liked Mohamed and had fun imagining what his lifestyle was like. How the 10% lives, right? Gigi resembles Marielle and Not Gigi resembles Alana. Anwar was a stone fox for awhile there and then he encountered an awkward stage. But I have faith that he will move beyond it. 

POSTED ON 16 04 2020
The older half-sisters are the product of father Mohamed Hadid's first marriage to Mary Butler, which ended in 1992. In 1994 the Palestinian businessman met Dutch model Yolanda van der Heik, with their union resulting in the younger Hadid children, Gigi (24), Bella (23) and Anwar (20). The genetically blessed siblings all share the same exotic-com-All-American looks, as well as an interest in fashion.

But enough about them. Here's the lowdown on what we know about the less famous Hadids...

https://graziadaily.co.uk/celebrity/news/alana-hadid-marielle-hadid/

AUG 25 2020 Anwar and gf Dua Lipa 

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a28327115/dua-lipa-anwar-hadid-relationship-timeline/

Mohammed makes beautiful kids

• Love 8
19 hours ago, nexxie said:

Perhaps Gigi and Zayn are getting an extra big payday for keeping the baby’s name to themselves until the publication of a big magazine spread about the three of them.

Wouldn't doubt this. Holding out for the highest bidder.

• Love 1