Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

I just cannot with her. She is more than just a narcissist....she is a freaking con artist. I do not believe for one second that she has or has ever had Lyme disease. You don't now how bad I wanted Someone, anyone on BHHW to yell it from the hilltops.  I don't think any of them believed her horseshit, but once Rinna said it any they saw the backlash they all backed off.  Too bad PI Meghan wasn't on this show. She is a fraud and just as disgusting a Vicky Gunvalson.

• Love 7

Heh, the reviews are coming in on Amazon, the majority of which are giddy with gratitude to Yo. There is one 3-star review, which uses the term dubious and has generated unhappy comments from Yo's fans. There's also a 2-star review that went up today, so more irate commentary from the displeased may be pending:

https://www.amazon.com/Believe-Me-Invisible-Disability-Disease/product-reviews/1250121655/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_viewpnt_rgt?ie=UTF8&reviewerType=all_reviews&sortBy=recent&filterByStar=critical&pageNumber=1#RC8K9ZSARHGOQ

• Love 1

Yo. Every fucking symptom you exhibit is compatible with menopause and chronic fatigue. Sorry that diagnosis wasn't exotic enough for you. No doubt the first real doctor you saw told you that. And probably told you that repeated IV antibiotics, fucking cleanses, colonics, and subsisting on lemons and honey, were not only not helping, but fucking with your hormones, blood sugar, colon health, et al. HRT, eating an actual diet consisting of, I don't know, food? and knocking off the quackery and you're probably good to go.

But wait. That's too easy. Must. Have. Journey.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, SCS said:

Heh, the reviews are coming in on Amazon, the majority of which are giddy with gratitude to Yo. There is one 3-star review, which uses the term dubious and has generated unhappy comments from Yo's fans. There's also a 2-star review that went up today, so more irate commentary from the displeased may be pending:

https://www.amazon.com/Believe-Me-Invisible-Disability-Disease/product-reviews/1250121655/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_viewpnt_rgt?ie=UTF8&reviewerType=all_reviews&sortBy=recent&filterByStar=critical&pageNumber=1#RC8K9ZSARHGOQ

Yolanda must be hashtagging #gratitude #praying hands emoji to the 12 friends that she paid to write reviews. 

Good job, Daisy.

• Love 1

For me, she never had lyme, but candida albicans (as I already said 2 years ago, I think)... And candida is compatible with what she said and what she did to her body... But candida is not sexy at all et wouldn't never had grant her the "poor me pity me" that she was looking for...

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

I don’t think Yolanda is jealous of Kyle’s life at all. Her daughters are super successful models and household names. Gigi has like 30 Vogue covers. 

And there’s no Kim van den Herik. 

Agree 100%. Yo is nuts about what's in her colon but she has fabulous beautiful and successful kids. #notjellyofkyle

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I don't know - that could also read as a guy used to getting all the attention and not wanting to share the limelight.

Nahh, had David wanted the "spotlight" he would have given the list of reasons the marriage failed and he didn't. It was an un-named source that said that Yolanda always needed the attention on her and I suspect the source was on point from everything we saw/heard from Yolanda herself. I will say that I do suspect that the "source" was 1 of David's daughters. LOL

• Love 7

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/RG60GAZ9O0BN5/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_viewpnt?ie=UTF8&ASIN=1250121655#RG60GAZ9O0BN5

I thought this 1-star review on Amazon was rather interesting:

READERS BEWARE - PROMOTES A SCAMMER NAMED DAISY WHITE

ByWarrior_Spiriton September 20, 2017

Format: Hardcover|Verified Purchase

Very disappointed in this book . Yolanda is promoting a health advocate named Daisy (April Daisy White) in LA who is an ex-prostitute with no medial license to treat patients in CA. Daisy uses and extorts sick people for all they and their families have. If you are sick and on social media, be careful, she will look for you. Yolanda has been made aware of this situation several times. Yolanda continues to support her and promote her in media and her book. She is leaving a door wide open for all that are sick and vulnerable to believe we can trust and afford a health advocate like hers. Daisy is not a good person. Please believe me. She isn't! Why do you think so many ex-clients of Daisy want to sue her?! She extorts those that are sick. Threatening them if they talk to or see their doctors directly without her. She totally take AWAY all your power. She says she stands for patient empowerment. Such a LIE. Make me sick. She prays on the weak. How do you think she found Yolanda? She found her when she was sick and desperate. Daisy has you pay her upfront thousand then she threatens to take away your critical appointments with doctors if you don't give her more and more money within a certain deadline. Who does this and then calls themselves an advocate and friend of lyme patients?! Readers...PLEASE Don't try to hire Daisy!!! There are MUCH BETTER health advocates out there. I say this publicly as I don't want anyone else to suffer as myself and many others have. I wish Yolanda would be honest about her, but maybe with all her money she doesn't see the side most of us clients see. Don't take it from me. The day we hired Daisy she said "80% of my clients hate me." I was shocked but tried to believe it wasn't so. I am very disappointed in Yolanda as a lyme warrior, mother and representative of chronically ill people. She knows many of us that have been victim to her advocate yet she does nothing to BELIEVE US or stand up for us. Please don't believe everything you see and read!!! So much more to the story here that has been unshared....Protect yourself my friends.

Edited by SCS
added link
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, SCS said:

This should have made the writer/everyone else question everything Yolanda has ever said, from her having LD/CNLD through to her present day claims. There is a reason Yolanda promotes Daisy, IMO, it is because Daisy knows she, Yolanda, is full of crap/lying about all of it.

• Love 5

Can't wait to see that week's challenge. Make a dress out of tapeworms? Design a see-through wearable fridge? Create the next Little Black Dress white terry cloth robe? Will you be auf'ed if you use pink?

• Love 8

On amazon all of the one and two star reviews of her book have been removed.  I didn't think you could arrange to have that done.  It makes wonder about amazon's policy.  I had a manufacturer contact me and ask me to take down my bad review.  He sent me 6 Samsung phone cords in exchange of the 2 defective ones, I complained about!   

He walked me through the process of deleting it, not something that is quick to accomplish.    

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
On 10/4/2017 at 9:40 AM, wings707 said:

On amazon all of the one and two star reviews of her book have been removed.  I didn't think you could arrange to have that done.  

It's the famous Amazon Cleanse. Ten lemons, two almonds, and a pinch of fair-trade organic cilantro for added chelation.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

DailyMailUK had a story on this video today. Apparently, we’re not the only ones laughing at this kid.

So much fodder for jokes! Just fill in the blanks:

"If homeboy is ______________________then homeboy's gonna like,.....get it"

"If homeboy is cool with Lyme...............then homeboy's gonna like.....get it".

SNL needs to make a skit out of this.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 4

Happy Camper, no doubt they will. That video was the most ridiculous thing I’ve seen in a long time. 

That girl grew up in Beverly Hills with very rich parents. She did not grow up in the projects!

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Happy Camper, no doubt they will. That video was the most ridiculous thing I’ve seen in a long time. 

That girl grew up in Beverly Hills with very rich parents. She did not grow up in the projects!

I would not be surprised if this "Dope" Bella video results in some loss of contract offers. 

Cringe.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Gigi is out of favor with the Chinese politburo. 

GIGI HADID OUT OF VS FASHION SHOW IN CHINA ... 'WON'T BE ABLE TO MAKE IT'

Gigi was the most socially media followed model planned to be in the show, with about 37 million instagram followers. Victoria’s Secret has about 58 million.

5 Russian models and a Ukrainian were also recently refused visas. 

Bella is thinking, "If Homegirl makes fun of Asians, it's quiet, it's quiet for her".

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Maharincess said:

Weird, I've never seen home grown candles before. Yolanda is a moron. 

Apparently she also grows her own pine cones and is that her own home grown mistletoe?

I have pine trees around my property but wouldn't call the cones "home grown". I didn't plant and grow them.

Everything homegrown except for the pomegranate. Yeah sure.

She is a moron, but the problem is that she thinks that we are morons as well, to believe her BS.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Mechanicsville PA is so not Beverly Hills, only an hour from Philly maybe I will run in to Yo in Rittenhouse Sq. some time, lol.

NOOOOOO!! not Mechanicsville!!  I went to high school near there.  I do NOT want to run into Yo when I'm visiting family or dining with friends in New Hope!  I will have to warn my sister.

• Love 5