Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Is it just my imagination or has Yolanda been completely cured (cough "in remission") since she was fired from left RHBH? Where are the "sick bed pics"? Where are the medication pics?

WHERE IN THE HECK IS DAISY?

...and where are the sick pics of Bella and Anwar.....poor victims of Lyme?

LOL!!  Very miraculous isn't it??? All three in remission is possible but not probable.  Only in Hollywood (or Beverly Hills) as they say. 

YES, WHERE IS DAISY????  Maybe she could go work for Shannon in the OC who apparently gained a lot of weight due to the stress of fighting with Vicki.  I think there are more than enough homeopathic treatments Shannon would do to keep Dr. Moon and Daisy busy.         

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

I don't think Daisy made the cut for the New York move. 

I can't cant believe how good Bella looks.

And no visible undies!

But... Where have all her muscles gone ? It's quite distubing.....

• Love 5
(edited)

Long time lurker on this thread, I'm done. This used to be a place to read funny, sarcastic insults and sweet gossip about Lime-Lemon Yolanda and her offspring. Now it has turned into a Hadid butt kissing fest. All these new users arrived and its been nothing but praising GiGi and runner-up GiGi.  I miss the talk about Yo's delusions, GiGi's desperate climb to fame, and non-GiGi's trying their darndest to make mommy proud. Most of the posts now are fawning over GiGi's career like this is the Fashionspot. 

I know Yo got axed from rh, but does that mean the thread needed to turn into a fan site?

Edited by Yellowsun1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Yellowsun1 said:

Long time lurker on this thread, I'm done. This used to be a place to read funny, sarcastic insults and sweet gossip about Lime-Lemon Yolanda and her offspring. Now it has turned into a Hadid butt kissing fest. All these new users arrived and its been nothing but praising GiGi and runner-up GiGi.  I miss the talk about Yo's delusions, GiGi's desperate climb to fame, and non-GiGi's trying their darndest to make mommy proud. Most of the posts now are fawning over GiGi's career like this is the Fashionspot. 

I know Yo got axed from rh, but does that mean the thread needed to turn into a fan site?

We're doing the best with the material we have. 

• Love 4
50 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

We're doing the best with the material we have. 

I get it. Yo's made a miraculous recovery and news is slow. I just see a huge spike in postings of the Hadid sibilings' mundane covers and editorials. Coupled with oohing and aahing over how beautiful they all look. GiGi has said some laughable things in interviews and been in a racism scandal. Bella had a mess of a break up with a popular artist. From what I remember it was barely discussed here (correct me if I'm wrong). Instead we get updates on their Vogue covers. It looks like you can't even take a shot at the Hadid's anymore without people on here jumping to their defense or insisting they're the perfect family.  Its such a change in tone from how the thread was before. It doesn't have to be all bitchiness. It just used to be a lot more fun to and not take them so seriously as celebrities.  I just wanted to say my piece. I'm not posting anything so I don't have a say in how this thread turns out. If people are happy with it now, then continue on. Just ignore me, I wanted to get that out. I won't complain about it further. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Yellowsun1 said:

WAIT ! DON'T GO!!!

This really TICKS me off. All the whining and deathbed scenes that we had to endure, then her marriage ends and she's off the show and then THIS?

HOW DARE SHE!!!

What a faker.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

WAIT ! DON'T GO!!!

This really TICKS me off. All the whining and deathbed scenes that we had to endure, then her marriage ends and she's off the show and then THIS?

HOW DARE SHE!!!

What a faker.

Did she ever say what put her on the road to remission? The enemas? The miracle cleansing of lemons? The realization she could get another TV show now that her children are so successful? I can't remember because the story changes so often.

She never gave up her dream to become the next Kris k. That MUST be it. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Yellowsun1 said:

Did she ever say what put her on the road to remission? The enemas? The miracle cleansing of lemons? The realization she could get another TV show now that her children are so successful? I can't remember because the story changes so often.

Likely having to figure out how to make a living and stay relevant/on TV. I guess the costly around the world treatments ended when her love decided he was not funding that shit anymore.

So no treatments, no point in being sick anymore. Silly woman. She also had to be able to do the New York scene with Gigi and Bella and how to do that from her hospital bed in her own home?

And then there is her book coming out, which means she has to get out there and sell it. 

Does she really think she fooled us?

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Likely having to figure out how to make a living and stay relevant/on TV. I guess the costly around the world treatments ended when her love decided he was not funding that shit anymore.

So no treatments, no point in being sick anymore. Silly woman. She also had to be able to do the New York scene with Gigi and Bella and how to do that from her hospital bed in her own home?

And then there is her book coming out, which means she has to get out there and sell it. 

And you just know the world is so excited for Yo's epic tale of bagging one rich man after another. I too want to know how to get a spot on a reality tv show and showcase my favorite child and what she should eat. I hope there's a step-by-step guide on writing angry emails to my neglected middle child. Then covering up her DUI with the excuse of lyme-brain. I'd love to know how she got the youngest non-GiGi into modeling when he looks as though he'd rather be playing video games. May be Yo can help introduce him to a popular singer too! It worked for her other kids!

Her ny life will be quite the adventure. Peddling her career and making sure no forgets she's a HADID. 

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Yellowsun1 said:

And you just know the world is so excited for Yo's epic tale of bagging one rich man after another. I too want to know how to get a spot on a reality tv show and showcase my favorite child and what she should eat. I hope there's a step-by-step guide on writing angry emails to my neglected middle child. Then covering up her DUI with the excuse of lyme-brain. I'd love to know how she got the youngest non-GiGi into modeling when he looks as though he'd rather be playing video games. May be Yo can help introduce him to a popular singer too! It worked for her other kids!

Her ny life will be quite the adventure. Peddling her career and making sure no forgets she's a HADID. 

Did you ever listen to this interview with David's daughters? Very telling.

http://blog.siriusxm.com/2016/06/29/david-foster-daughter-sara-slams-yolanda-hadid/

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Did you ever listen to this interview with David's daughters? Very telling.

http://blog.siriusxm.com/2016/06/29/david-foster-daughter-sara-slams-yolanda-hadid/

Thanks. I read a bit of what they said a long while ago. Never heard the actual interview. I saw their episode about the Hadids on their show. What's also telling is how the apple doesn't fall far from the tree with Yo and her number 1 prodigy. I have a friend who is a huge GiGi fan and from what I can tell GiGi didn't move away fast enough. The cringey social media posts, a "my love" who can't keep his eye from wandering, questionable gossip over her reasons for her weight loss. Mommy trained her well. Bella doesn't have the temperament. She's always out of the family photo ops as soon as they are over and out of the country if she can. Be free second-hand GiGi! David was smart to high tail it from the shit storm. Not because Yo was sick. Because he didn't want any part of the display rodeo. Hopefully marriage number 243552352 goes better for him next time. 

• Love 3
On 6/7/2017 at 10:38 AM, Kokapetl said:

I don't think Daisy made the cut for the New York move. 

I can't cant believe how good Bella looks.

And no visible undies!

That is a nice color on her.

• Love 1
(edited)

I just can't get too exercised about Yo and family.  She was innocuous on the show in that she wasn't a shit stirrer, malcontent, public screamer, adulteress or almost any other negative thing we can think of like many other Housewives are.  If she wants to marry and divorce wealthy men, that's ok, if she wants to be obsessed with her kids and their fame, that's fine and if she wants to delude herself by getting really into having a certain condition that she wastes her own or her husband's piles of money on, that's crazy but that's alright. 

There are many Housewives who have a ton to answer for on many different fronts but Yo just isn't one of them, IMHO.         

Edited by crgirl412
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, BBHN said:

I don't see that all, but to each their own. You don't like her, I get it. I think she looks great here. Lets agree to disagree.

I really do not like Yolanda, and I have to question Bella and Anwar who went along with the whole Lyme Disease bullshit.  Have we ever seen evidence that these kids have suffered from Lyme or is this just Yolanda being a lying liar who lies about her kids suffering from Chronic Lyme Disease?

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, crgirl412 said:

I just can't get too exercised about Yo and family.  She was innocuous on the show in that she wasn't a shit stirrer, malcontent, public screamer, adulteress or almost any other negative thing we can think of like many other Housewives.  If she wants to marry and divorce wealthy me, that's ok, if she wants to be obsessed with her kids and their fame, that's fine and if she wants to delude herself by getting really into having a certain condition that she wastes her own or her husband's piles of money on, that's crazy but that's alright. 

There are many Housewives who have a ton to answer for on many different fronts but Yo just isn't one of them, IMHO.         

All those things you listed about her are exactly why I think she's such a joke. She wasn't the worse housewife by far, but she had a holier than thou attitude when she wasn't that different from any of the other trophy wives on that show. She tried so hard to downplay her status because she was Susie homemaker. But her actions were always more telling. She wants the Kris k fame, without seeming too desperate for it. Too bad her antics surrounding her lyme and children turned people off. May be if she had been a bit more honest?

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

If you like funeral director type makeup.

I think its called mannequin chic. Works perfect when she gives off that soulless stare. Reminds me so much of the waif models of the 90s. Leo Dicaprio will be calling her up soon. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, BBHN said:

I honestly really don't give a shit who had Lyme disease, if they had it, when they had, if and when they cured it, etc. But hey, if other people want to keep discussing the topic, good for them.

We certainly will. 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Yellowsun1 said:

I get it. Yo's made a miraculous recovery and news is slow. I just see a huge spike in postings of the Hadid sibilings' mundane covers and editorials. Coupled with oohing and aahing over how beautiful they all look. GiGi has said some laughable things in interviews and been in a racism scandal. Bella had a mess of a break up with a popular artist. From what I remember it was barely discussed here (correct me if I'm wrong). Instead we get updates on their Vogue covers. It looks like you can't even take a shot at the Hadid's anymore without people on here jumping to their defense or insisting they're the perfect family.  Its such a change in tone from how the thread was before. It doesn't have to be all bitchiness. It just used to be a lot more fun to and not take them so seriously as celebrities.  I just wanted to say my piece. I'm not posting anything so I don't have a say in how this thread turns out. If people are happy with it now, then continue on. Just ignore me, I wanted to get that out. I won't complain about it further. 

Well... people are posting about Vogue covers ets because that's what they're aware of. If you're aware of items on other topics why don't you post them -- for example the line I bolded in your post? I don't follow the Hadid kids careers, occasionally see things in places like the AOL feed and would be interested in reading more if G has indeed been in a racism scandal. So if you see info that's not fashion-related, bring it on over.

• Love 4
(edited)
14 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

Well... people are posting about Vogue covers ets because that's what they're aware of. If you're aware of items on other topics why don't you post them -- for example the line I bolded in your post? I don't follow the Hadid kids careers, occasionally see things in places like the AOL feed and would be interested in reading more if G has indeed been in a racism scandal. So if you see info that's not fashion-related, bring it on over.

gigihadidbuddhacookie-500x549.jpg

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/gigi-hadid-asian-eyes-racism_us_589932e5e4b09bd304bd3c60

http://dlisted.com/2017/02/07/zayn-malik-defends-gigi-hadid-against-people-saying-shes-racist/

I agree about my lack of input and admitted that in my post that I was just a lurker who didn't contribute. I would occasionally check back here from time to time because things slowed down after Yo left rh. I was bringing up the racism scandal because it turned into such a huge deal. To the point Yolanda and GiGi's bf got invovled to defend her. 

I saw other tabloid dramas of GiGi had been posted. Her being attacked and Melania Trump news had been posted. I thought people were more aware of what was going on beyond her modeling. My mistake if that's not true. 

Edited by Yellowsun1
fixed tweets
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Yellowsun1 said:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/gigi-hadid-asian-eyes-racism_us_589932e5e4b09bd304bd3c60

http://dlisted.com/2017/02/07/zayn-malik-defends-gigi-hadid-against-people-saying-shes-racist/

I agree about my lack of input and admitted that in my post that I was just a lurker who didn't contribute. I would occasionally check back here from time to time because things slowed down after Yo left rh. I was bringing up the racism scandal because it turned into such a huge deal. To the point Yolanda and GiGi's bf got invovled to defend her. 

I saw other tabloid dramas of GiGi had been posted. Her being attacked and Melania Trump news had been posted. I thought people were more aware of what was going on beyond her modeling. My mistake if that's not true. 

Heh, well I'm not aware but I'm sure some peeps on here follow the Hadid Hijinks. Thanks for the info -- I will read what you posted.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, steelcitysister said:

Heh, well I'm not aware but I'm sure some peeps on here follow the Hadid Hijinks. Thanks for the info -- I will read what you posted.

Actually now that its coming back to me. The tabloids never would have picked up on the video if Yo had kept her puckered face out of it. My friend showed me the video and it got minor attention on social media.  I think GiGi's team meant to keep it on ignore. But Yo couldn't resist tweeting everyone to LEAVE GEEGEE ALONE! Then the bf jumped in with his 2 cents. He's got fans that hate GiGi's guts, so that brought more attention to it.  Then the tabloids picked it up. My friend got blocked by Yolanda on twitter over it, lol. 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

If you like funeral director type makeup.

The make up artist has to work with the canvas. He/she did a good job. Bella looks like a brunette Elvira Hancock.

10 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

I really do not like Yolanda, and I have to question Bella and Anwar who went along with the whole Lyme Disease bullshit.  Have we ever seen evidence that these kids have suffered from Lyme or is this just Yolanda being a lying liar who lies about her kids suffering from Chronic Lyme Disease?

Honestly, I think that the kids went along to get along.

imho, Yolanda is nuts and nobody is sick.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Yellowsun1 said:

Dude. All those models are young and mostly uneducated. If I were to be irate by anything those young people say, I would be stuck on angry 99 percent of the times. Lol.

in addition, they don't eat and use drugs to keep thin. They say and do many, many stupid things. 

• Love 3

Given that she was already a multi-millionaire before she met David (and by some accounts, had a little more in the bank than he did), I don't think money is a concern for her, whether it comes to making a living or searching for whatever treatments.

• Love 1
(edited)
18 hours ago, Yellowsun1 said:

Nah, She on the hunt for a new wallet to raid. Why spend her own money when she can tap into that of whomever she will get her claws into.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 6
(edited)
12 hours ago, Yellowsun1 said:

Like most entitled snowflakes GG will be racist,    demeaning, catty but it's all coming from a good place. Do as I say not as I do.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Yes, I believe she does. It's all a tiresome empty illusion. I wish I'd never found her interesting. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Giselle said:

Like most entitled snowflakes GG will be racist,    demeaning, catty but it's all coming from a good place. Do as I say not as I do.

Not for nothing, her own mother disparaged her for having" squinty eyes".

once again, the apple does not fall far from the tree.

also, I remember clearly Yoyo's tirade against the workers regarding them speaking Spanish.

Yoyo is both an idiot and a bigot, imo.

I am myself an ESL speaker and I have been at the receiving end of those type of comments. It sucks.

Furthermore, I would never demand anyone to speak English in front of me.

I don't need to know what they are saying and if they have something to communicate to me, they would switch to English, imo.

It came from a place of insecurity imo.

Yoyo is old enough to know better. I am still willing to give Bella and Gigi a chance because they are still learning their ways.

also, the Fashion/modelling world is ruthless and not particularly progressive.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

Not for nothing, her own mother disparaged her for having" squinty eyes".

once again, the apple does not fall far from the tree.

also, I remember clearly Yoyo's tirade against the workers regarding them speaking Spanish.

Yoyo is both an idiot and a bigot, imo.

I am myself an ESL speaker and I have been at the receiving end of those type of comments. It sucks.

Furthermore, I would never demand anyone to speak English in front of me.

I don't need to know what they are saying and if they have something to communicate to me, they would switch to English, imo.

It came from a place of insecurity imo.

Yoyo is old enough to know better. I am still willing to give Bella and Gigi a chance because they are still learning their ways.

also, the Fashion/modelling world is ruthless and not particularly progressive.

But Yo says race doesn't exist in her heart lol! I laughed my ass off at the entire thing. Because Yo essentially created a scandal for her own lyme disease free perfect daughter. 

Can't expect too much smart thinking from Lemony-yolanda. She's still a typical hollywood mom who decided that the best course of action for a trouble teen daughter was to stick her into controversial world of modeling. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Forget a formal education, when there's a whole industry rife with fast money, hard drugs, and eating disorders. 

1 hour ago, Giselle said:

And I also just remembered that an actress wrote an open letter to GiGi about it. 

http://www.seventeen.com/celebrity/news/a44991/agents-of-shield-actress-writes-amazing-open-letter-to-gigi-hadid/

• Love 4
6 hours ago, LIMOM said:

The make up artist has to work with the canvas. He/she did a good job. Bella looks like a brunette Elvira Hancock.

Honestly, I think that the kids went along to get along.

imho, Yolanda is nuts and nobody is sick.

I can't see any of the Hadid spawn outing their mommy's lunacy. Since Yo roped them into her lyme grove of lies, their reputation is also on the line. I don't envy their position that's for sure. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Yellowsun1 said:

But Yo says race doesn't exist in her heart lol! I laughed my ass off at the entire thing. Because Yo essentially created a scandal for her own lyme disease free perfect daughter. 

Can't expect too much smart thinking from Lemony-yolanda. She's still a typical hollywood mom who decided that the best course of action for a trouble teen daughter was to stick her into controversial world of modeling. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Forget a formal education, when there's a whole industry rife with fast money, hard drugs, and eating disorders. 

Mohamed and Yolanda are both extremely materialistic.

I was surprised that Anwar decided to also model. First, because the money is not here for men and secondly because I thought that Mohamed would be more conservative toward his only son.

Bella had the least natural talents (beauty, body and attitude) however she actually became an ok model.

some argued that she will surpass her sister.

Yolanda had a plan all along, imo.

She succeeded so far.

• Love 3
(edited)
21 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

Mohamed and Yolanda are both extremely materialistic.

I was surprised that Anwar decided to also model. First, because the money is not here for men and secondly because I thought that Mohamed would be more conservative toward his only son.

Bella had the least natural talents (beauty, body and attitude) however she actually became an ok model.

She succeeded so far.

"Anwar decided" is still up to debate for me. He just seems bored and doing it for the experience. I'm sure he'd prefer to hang out with drug dealers/pimps, and his hollywood friends. 

Mohamed is probably too busy playing sugar daddy to Shiva and traveling the world. He might pull the reigns in on Anwar later. 

imo I think Yolanda only intended for her first born to be the model of the family. That's why she coerced encouraged GiGi to focus more on modeling when balancing school and work got too hard. In the email to Bella, Yo had already set her up to go away to college. But since Bella was starting to taint to the family image with her rebellion, suddenly she was signed to a modeling agency too! The rest just fell into place when the girls became popular. 

Bella  and GiGi are hard to compare. Bella's aesthetic is more like the dead-eyed coke diet models of days long past.

GiGi's aesthetic reminded the public of the glamazon supermodels. Not so much these days with her weight loss. 

Bella is on her way to surpassing Kendall Jenner, if she hasn't already.

Edited by Yellowsun1
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, Yellowsun1 said:

"Anwar decided" is still up to debate for me. He just seems bored and doing it for the experience. I'm sure he'd prefer to hang out with drug dealers/pimps, and his hollywood friends. 

Mohamed is probably too busy playing sugar daddy to Shiva and traveling the world. He might pull the reigns in on Anwar later. 

imo I think Yolanda only intended for her first born to be the model of the family. That's why she coerced encouraged GiGi to focus more on modeling when balancing school and work got too hard. In the email to Bella, Yo had already set her up to go away to college. But since Bella was starting to taint to the family image with her rebellion, suddenly she was signed to a modeling agency too! The rest just fell into place when the girls became popular. 

Bella  and GiGi are hard to compare. Bella's aesthetic is more like the dead-eyed coke diet models of days long past.

GiGi's aesthetic reminded the public of the glamazon supermodels. Not so much these days with her weight loss. 

Bella is on her way to surpassing Kendall Jenner, if she hasn't already.

Kendall is just ok. She doesn't have the It factor. She can't walk, she photographs horribly. No shade to her as she is a pretty young woman but she will have a limited career. 

On the positive, she is very professional so far. I have to give it to her. At her age and with her family situation, most young women would be acting up. She is not.

I wonder if Estee will renew her contract.

Bella is a new version of Carla Bruni. I have to say, Carla was both naturally beautiful and a great model.

Her personal life lol. A mess. Bella is also a mess but a manufactured beauty. Meh it is the new generation of models...

Edited by LIMOM
  • Love 2
On 6/21/2017 at 11:27 AM, Yellowsun1 said:

Long time lurker on this thread, I'm done.
Now it has turned into a Hadid butt kissing fest. All these new users arrived and its been nothing but praising GiGi and runner-up GiGi.  

Which new users are you talking about? With all due respect, the only new username I see here, is yours. I mean, welcome and all, but it's an odd way to tell us you're coming in, by telling us you're out, and then blaming the change in tone of the board on a bunch of Gigi lovin' newbies. Fun wreckers. ;-)

It only turns into a fan site, when the non-fans abandon the boards for the current franchises. Which is not unusual when a season wraps.  Or, when lurking non-fans only lurk.

On 6/21/2017 at 3:05 PM, Yellowsun1 said:

It looks like you can't even take a shot at the Hadid's anymore without people on here jumping to their defense or insisting they're the perfect family.  

I still see a few diehard fans and non-fans still engaging in friendly sparring, here. Surely you were lurking when we managed to generate over 100 pages, mainly bagging on YoYo?  If not, you missed a feeding frenzy. You would've loved it. God help those that tried to defend her in any small fashion. LOL

On 6/21/2017 at 4:38 PM, Yellowsun1 said:

May be Yo can help introduce him to a popular singer too! It worked for her other kids!

Too late. Anwar is already involved with an actress. Nicola Peltz something-or-other.

Again, welcome. We clearly have a difference in the amount of dislike we have for Yolanda, but that's what makes the forum go round. And round. And round.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, LIMOM said:

She succeeded so far.

I think Bella is more beautiful than Gigi. But Gigi has something special. Imo, Gigi is going to surpass Gisele. Who has been the number one top earning model on Forbes' list forever.

I agree that Yolanda had a plan all along for one or both of the girls to take the modeling world by storm. I'm still not sure I understand why that is such a bad thing, though!

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, ryebread said:

I think Bella is more beautiful than Gigi. But Gigi has something special. Imo, Gigi is going to surpass Gisele. Who has been the number one top earning model on Forbes' list forever.

I agree that Yolanda had a plan all along for one or both of the girls to take the modeling world by storm. I'm still not sure I understand why that is such a bad thing, though!

Did you get the idea that it is negative?

I wonder if her show will take off?

8 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

Did you get the idea that it is negative?

I wonder if her show will take off?

Yeah. A lot of people think Yolanda shouldn't have pushed them into modeling (and I think she did) and should have encouraged the college route. I'm an educator and I would have encourage them to model as long as that's what made my girls happy. 

I'm not sure if the show will be a success. It has the potential to be. I think their story is kind of interesting. And whether people like them or not, they're kind of a phenomenon. I'm not fan girly about any of them, but I'm familiar with the modeling world, and it/they fascinate me. Including their cuckoo stage mother.

• Love 5
(edited)

but does that mean the thread needed to turn into a fan site?

Are fans of the HWs not allowed on these threads?

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 2

The only time my brother and I held hands like that was when my dad was dying. We sat throygh many sad consultations holding hands. It probably would have appeared odd to onlookers if they'd known we were brother and sister instead of the loving spouses we probably appeared to be. Ew Gross. LOL 

Maybe Yo's mum is sick again? Although just because I might think it's a little odd to be strolling through the woods holding hands with my brother, it could be a cultural thing. Or maybe they really are just that close and that's just something they've always done. Pretty picture, though.

2 hours ago, LIMOM said:

she is corny as fuck. 

Yes, she is. When she was in the throes of her illness/Instagram selfie frenzy, I enjoyed looking at all the huge bouquets of flowers she would get. And how she would color coordinate her blouses or pajama tops with the flowers in the bouquet. She was too sick to get out of bed for 397 months, but by god she was going to style those pictures and make everything nice. 

I can't fault her for that. Think of the alternative. I like things nice, too.

• Love 5