Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, EVS said:

She hasn't been completely silent about her search for a cure. I saw this the other day:

http://www.realitytea.com/2016/10/20/leaving-rhobh-gives-yolanda-hadid-time-focus-finding-cure-lyme-disease/

I’m actually feeling really good,” she continued. And she is about to get even better! Since joining a new clinical trial, Yolanda finally believes there is an end in sight for her Lyme Disease suffering. “I’m really excited,” Yolanda gushed. “I’m on day 12 and I’m feeling strangely good. So hopefully after 60 days this might be the end for me. I mean that’d be perfect but I don’t know.”

Yes, she can't have Bella getting all the sympathy, she has to have some for herself! LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 3

I love the interview Gigi recently gave where she admitted that her runway walk needs improvement and the Internet was like "no duh, we have eyes." It had been a while since I had seen footage of her walking in a show so I decided to take a look. Oh dear god, she cannot walk. The stills from the shows look great, but the actual footage...yikes. I'm sure Miss J gets violently ill everytime he sees Gigi walk. It's tragic. She takes such fantastic pictures though. It's assumed that top models who get all of the editorial and most exclusive commercial work, can stomp it out on the runway too. 

• Love 1
On 23/10/2016 at 1:10 AM, wings707 said:

I am disappointed that this thread has turned into news about her daughters.  Not complaining since there is nothing else to talk about in Yo's life, carry on!  I just want more info/gossip about Yo and she is laying low.   How odd is that!?  LOL!  Clearly she has read the volumes of feedback from those who were not hired to tweet support.  

She is either smart or has been advised to stay out of SM and allow things to blow over.  Yuh, like that will happen.  She is no longer 'fighting' to find a cure.  Funny how that is not important anymore when it had consumed her life.   

I don't think we will see her do a cameo on the new season.  

Yolly lives vicariously through her daughters now. When it's not pictures of her kids, her Instagram is just crap like this:

In It Girl news, Gigi got the cover of Vogue Japan:

Edited by Kokapetl
On 11/2/2016 at 7:49 PM, Kokapetl said:

Yolly lives vicariously through her daughters now. When it's not pictures of her kids, her Instagram is just crap like this:

Shouldn't she be worried about ticks here?

• Love 5
3 hours ago, EVS said:
On 03/11/2016 at 8:49 AM, Kokapetl said:

Leaves at head height seem too high for ticks. 

Yolanda is in Australia to launch something. A lifestyle website spinoff of a tv network, I think. 9Honey

On 11/8/2016 at 8:52 AM, EVS said:
On 11/2/2016 at 5:49 PM, Kokapetl said:

No silly, Lyme comes from horse flies and microwave ovens!

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, EVS said:

Lol, What was I thinking!

It's not your fault. Your brain is feeble from not consuming 40 lemons per day. You are a victim of the medical industrial complex and all their fancy book learnin'. (So she's wearing makeup and dyeing her hair again?)

• Love 6

She looks about ready to marry Elvis.gettyimages-624693466-1479684817.jpg?cro

8 hours ago, NewDigs said:

Was just checking evening teevee listings and saw that Gigi Hadid will be an American Music Awards host.

E! has Live red carpet right now. Bella's up soon. Show starts at 8:00 est, ABC

Cosmo  has some Red Carpet looks.

• Love 12

Hypocrisy alert.   Yes, Gigi's first big gig and she "was joking" as she was making fun imitating Melania Trump imitating her foreign accent at an awards show.   Hmmmmmm..... Isn't Gigi's mom a foreign born model, that mangles English?!  Oh, and isn't Gigi's dad a controversial real estate developer with questionable business practices?  Glass houses and stones and all.........Not being political, I just find it rich that a pampered model is behaving as such a sanctimonious biotchhh.

• Love 21

It was a really wild start to the show. We watched with both horror and humor. And knew it would make the news. Pharoah did a Trump impersonation but I don't remember his. Lol

And Gigi did a really good job, imho. Great stage presence, wardrobe changes and all. I had no idea. So many models just walk/stomp. No expressions necessary.

Probably wouldn't have watched had I not seen her name and I'm glad we did. Great show! Though I did look for YoYo every time they panned the audience.

• Love 1

The isn't going to hurt me too much (doesn't Gigi model for low rent companies?) but I'm going to send every single company I see her shilling for that I'm done.  Like I say, she models for cheap companies, but she doesn't even get that she is making fun of her mother?  Okay then.  

• Love 3
On 22/11/2016 at 7:33 AM, albarino said:

The isn't going to hurt me too much (doesn't Gigi model for low rent companies?) but I'm going to send every single company I see her shilling for that I'm done.  Like I say, she models for cheap companies, but she doesn't even get that she is making fun of her mother?  Okay then.  

1. Anna Sui ( 2016 2015 )
  2. Balmain ( 2016 2015 )
  3. Bottega Veneta ( 2016 )
  4. Chanel ( 2016 2014 )
  5. Desigual ( 2014 )
  6. Diane von Furstenberg ( 2016 2015 )
  7. Dolce & Gabbana ( 2015 )
  8. Elie Saab ( 2016 2015 )
  9. Emilio Pucci ( 2015 )
  10. Fendi ( 2016 )
  11. Giambattista Valli ( 2016 2015 )
  12. Giles ( 2014 )
  13. H&M ( 2015 )
  14. Isabel Marant ( 2016 )
  15. Jean Paul Gaultier ( 2014 )
  16. Jeremy Scott ( 2015 2014 )
  17. Marc Jacobs ( 2016 2014 )
  18. Max Mara ( 2016 2015 )
  19. Michael Kors ( 2015 )
  20. Miu Miu ( 2016 )
  21. Moschino ( 2016 2015 )
  22. Mugler ( 2016 )
  23. Positive Magazine ( 2015 )
  24. Puma ( 2016 )
  25. Sonia Rykiel ( 2016 2015 2014 )
  26. Tom Ford ( 2016 2015 )
  27. Tommy Hilfiger ( 2016 2015 )
  28. Versace ( 2016 2015 )
  29. Victoria's Secret ( 2016 2015 

and these Vogue covers

Vogue Italia (2)
Vogue Paris (2)
Vogue UK (1)
Vogue US (1)

Vogue Spain (1)
Vogue Netherlands (1)
Vogue Germany (1)
Vogue Australia (1)
Vogue Brasil (1)
Vogue China (1)
Vogue Japan (1)

2015: 5 covers
Vogue España March 2015
Vogue Australia June 2015
Vogue Brasil July 2015
Vogue Italia November 2015
Vogue Netherlands November 2015

2016: 8 covers
Vogue UK January 2016
Vogue Paris March 2016
Vogue China March 2016
Vogue Germany May 2016
Vogue Italia April 2016
Vogue US August 2016
Vogue Paris November 2016
Vogue Japan December 2016

Of course, if you wanna pile on after all these comments:

2jYw2.jpg

2jYw1.jpg

2jYvZ.jpg

Gigi will probably be staying well clear of St. John apparel anyway. 

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Gigi apologized:

Cx1bMxDVEAAD-uW.jpg

It's probably business-smart that she penned this apology but I wish she hadn't. Some of those comments far outweigh anything in her parody. Seems like an awful lot of people are wildly hypersensitive and looking for reasons to be offended. 

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

It's probably business-smart that she penned this apology but I wish she hadn't. Some of those comments far outweigh anything in her parody. Seems like an awful lot of people are wildly hypersensitive and looking for reasons to be offended. 

This whole thing seems like an unfortunate combination of the actual award show being otherwise too dull to mention, and an absurd overreaction by a very shrill group of people with a bee in their bonnet over a lot of things. I looked at a sample of twitter users who demand a boycott, it's mostly rabid Trump supporters. 

The popularity of her Instagram account actually seems unaffected. No dent.

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

This whole thing seems like an unfortunate combination of the actual award show being otherwise too dull to mention, and an absurd overreaction by a very shrill group of people with a bee in their bonnet over a lot of things. I looked at a sample of twitter users who demand a boycott, it's mostly rabid Trump supporters. 

Heh, I admit I'm not following this horrific scandal too closely (learned about it here) but the follow-up I've seen ranges from anti-Trump (how dare she parody the future FL!) to anti-woman (how dare she parody another woman!) to anti-immigrant (how dare she parody non-native English speakers!) All this angst from a brief segment on an awards show that doesn't really affect anyone unless their income is derived from the music industry. IMO, it's doubtful Vogue and Chanel and and D&G and the majority of those other names on that list you posted (great list, BTW) are buying into the drama or care as long as she continues to generate $$$ for them.

• Love 3
Just now, Almost 3000 said:

I'm impressed she knows cursive writing. I didn't think that they were teaching it any longer.

she probably had an aide pen it for her, I don't see anyone under the age of 25 having any penmanship skills.

• Love 2

Yolly sees tru luv! The bride is older than she looks (born '71), and the groom is younger than he looks (ca '53 or '54)  

While in Tahiti she also scouted for interested buyers:

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 1
On 11/23/2016 at 11:44 AM, Almost 3000 said:

I'm impressed she knows cursive writing. I didn't think that they were teaching it any longer.

Yes!  I was thinking the same thing.  And even those who are of her age who were taught it, mostly don't use it.

It's a shame.  I wonder what their 'signatures' will look like.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Looks like the white robe has been packed away or donated to Goodwill.

Fucking Bitch. I'm pissed at the thought of all those Lyme disease patients she may have wrongly influenced into trying her wack-a-loon treatments.

• Love 18
11 hours ago, Giselle said:

Fucking Bitch. I'm pissed at the thought of all those Lyme disease patients she may have wrongly influenced into trying her wack-a-loon treatments.

I doubt she influenced anyone.  She came across as a disturbed, attention seeking mess.

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, wings707 said:

I doubt she influenced anyone.  She came across as a disturbed, attention seeking mess.

Sadly, she did influence some. They would ask her advice on which Dr. to go to, new treatments, ect. on twitter/SM.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Sadly, she did influence some. They would ask her advice on which Dr. to go to, new treatments, ect. on twitter/SM.

Oh good god. That is too bad but they were ripe to be taken on a ride. If not Yolanda then another from the lunatic fringe.  It must be clear to them now.  

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Oh good god. That is too bad but they were ripe to be taken on a ride. If not Yolanda then another from the lunatic fringe.  It must be clear to them now.  

She attracted those desperate for answers/help and yes, they were ripe for the picking but worse, IMO, Yolanda had no qualms using them for sympathy/support to further her own agenda/show storyline.

• Love 9
52 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

People without Yolanda's money can't really indulge in Yolanda's new age bullshit, and only the grasping at straws level desperate (with very poor prognosis otherwise) seem to go for it. 

And some will mortgage their homes and raid their accounts to pay for those NABs straws that she raved on and on about forking over a life time of savings and assets to immoral, bone in the nose, snake oil mofos who will gleefully take their money and feel no remorse.  I still will not cut those practitioners any slack if in their heart of hearts believed that bullshit pseudo-science.

I know some may disagree with me and I will not argue the point here but I believe her to be just as bad as Jenny "anti-vacc" McCarthy with thousands of deaths under her belt and cult leaders who brainwash people to the point of their deaths.

NABs = New Age Bullshit

• Love 13

I don't know whether anyone agrees with me or not, but I look at Gigi's portrayal of La Trump as a possible publicity stunt.  She has an outstanding team of publicists.  Only a few weeks ago, when Gigi and Bella appeared in a fashion show in Italy, they were supposedly chased by a group of young men.  Gigi reportedly was "traumatized.  Never mind that there were hundreds of people nearby who could have helped them as well as policemen there who dispersed the small group.  Photographers and headlines worldwide resulted.  It reminded me so much of something Yo would have instigated.

Now, this.  By the time it was over -- her letter and all -- was there anyone in the country who didn't know who G.H. was?  It seemed to me like a tempest in a teapot, not nearly as serious as the media would have us believe.  Deja vu?  Publicity all over again?

• Love 5
On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 0:27 AM, Kokapetl said:

She looks about ready to marry Elvis.gettyimages-624693466-1479684817.jpg?cro

She looks old and hard.

The Cupola in the instagram post looks awful. The couple is lost in a big block of white.

• Love 4
On 11/27/2016 at 4:59 AM, Nanny pants said:

I just love how Yolanda's "fatal" Lyme's disease has improved (disappeared?) since she left the show.  Wow, what luck!  

also since "my love" is no longer footing the bills on her treatments & quest for cures, she is now free from de lymes & able to jet set

• Love 18
21 hours ago, Lura said:

I don't know whether anyone agrees with me or not, but I look at Gigi's portrayal of La Trump as a possible publicity stunt.

Yeah and the outrage it sparked is sexist if you ask me.  Melania's a public figure has been for years and now she's suddenly unmockable?  People mock Trump literally every day 24/7 but women aren't supposed to be "bitchy" to each other I guess.  Different standard.  I didn't see the bit,  I wonder if it was funny.  Maybe that was the real transgression, not being entertaining.

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, zulualpha said:

Yeah and the outrage it sparked is sexist if you ask me.  Melania's a public figure has been for years and now she's suddenly unmockable?  People mock Trump literally every day 24/7 but women aren't supposed to be "bitchy" to each other I guess.  Different standard.  I didn't see the bit,  I wonder if it was funny.  Maybe that was the real transgression, not being entertaining.

I think 2 things came into play. 1, it was not funny, it was really bad/lame. 2, it was right after the election and emotions were high. I could list more but then I would be told to take it to the political forum. LOL Bottom line, I do not think Gigi did it as a political slam but that is how the joke was written/intended by the writer and Gigi took the hit for him/them.

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Giselle said:

She looks old and hard.

The Cupola in the instagram post looks awful. The couple is lost in a big block of white.

The new cosmetic trend is that dimpling around the mouth that all the Hadid children love (note the pic further above with Anwar's new mouth -- a result no doubt of the fact that the Moschino styling crew had some harsh things to say about his pout and apparently Brian Jamie took a pass on doing some shots of him recently).  Problem is Gigi still has her own jawline unlike her sister and probably her brother soon.  So combined with the grumpy cat tendency to jowl along her cheek line it sort of makes her look like she is practicing control of her gag reflex there.  Makes you wonder if she helps Zayn with his soulful versions of Blue Steel he so loves to give on the red carpet. 

And yes, her appearances in Italy are incredibly fake.  The British tv had a bit on her so-called crowd stampede when she showed up for a tv appearance and it was all based on a giveaway on social media that they then successfully crafted as this huge crowd so desperate to see her. 

The Hadids aren't going anywhere unless they are dragged kicking and screaming off the attention stage.

I crank up my DNCE songs in hopes that their rising success makes Giggle-less regret trading up for a snotty little over affected coke-head wienie who has all the charm of his uncleaned nose ring.

• Love 4

Say what y'all want about Gigi but I didn't feel like dragging my fat ass to the gym yesterday until I saw the VS pictures online.  She's an ass inspiration, yo. 

So Bella and The Weekend (wth?) are broken up but there are a series of pictures of her coming down the runway and him singing to her that are kind of cute.  I almost posted them here yesterday, but no lie, as soon as I saw all the other pictures, I literally closed my laptop and went to the gym. 

There's also a full length shot of Gigi in the outfit in your first pic, above, that shows her boots.  Hot, hot, hot.

• Love 1