Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

(edited)
2 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

I think Gigi's success as a model is a combination of the phenotypes she inherited from her model mother, and a whole lot of luck and fortunate timing. She managed to be positioned as a "non dead eyed" alternative to Kendall. If there was no Kendall on tabloid magazine covers, there'd be no Gigi on tabloid magazine covers. And Kendall's fame and career is largely due to Kim's notoriety. If that sex tape never happened, I wonder how different the world would be. 

5 minutes ago, jimene79 said:

Personally, I think Kendall is the better model but I definitely agree with the rest of what you said.  I also think that she wouldn't be a model if her mother hadn't be on RHoBH - Yolanda as a model to me is a non-entity.  I'd never heard of her before the show.  Nor do I think she has the physical attributes that are in vogue right now - she's very 80's looking to me and pretty masculine but not androgynous (I know that probably doesn't make sense). I've never found her to be a beauty - just very well put together.   She reminds me of Brigitte Nielsen.  A much more famous person that I also never got.

Edited by jimene79
  • Love 1
(edited)

I find it implausible that Yolanda would have a tonsillectomy and not tell everyone via Instagram. And it's Brandi's word? Has Yolanda been seen in public lately? Is she looking startled? 

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 2
On 6/21/2016 at 4:39 PM, ElDosEquis said:

I propose the term "stupor model" for dem young 'ums.

Seriously? How much talent do you need to walk around with a zoned out look on your face?

Seymour, Tiegs and Iman are super models - they have withstood the test of time and have a resume that spans decades, not just a mention in the What's Trending sections of your Homepage.

Kylee farted, geegee took a leak, kendull crapped her pants....merely kids playing dress-up for cash and prizes. Nothing more, nothing less.

More than you think. Kendell and Gigi's runway walks are horrendous.

• Love 1

I find it implausible that Yolanda would have a tonsillectomy and not tell everyone via Instagram. And it's Brandi's word? Has Yolanda been seen in public lately? Is she looking startled? 

Brandi's word alone? No. But combined with what Erika said, Yes. 

• Love 1

I think that her sick selfies were just for the show, that was her vehicle and way to tell everyone she was 'sick'. Now that there is no audience for her photography, she probably can't be bothered. I think that she may have figured out that people are on to her and her posts.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

I think that her sick selfies were just for the show, that was her vehicle and way to tell everyone she was 'sick'. Now that there is no audience for her photography, she probably can't be bothered. I think that she may have figured out that people are on to her and her posts.

Well, she hasn't given the sickie selfies up entirely. She posted this to her IG account 4 days ago. LOL

• Love 4
2 hours ago, FanOfTheFans said:

I think she is addicted to medical procedures.  She needs to leave her body alone and just let it heal.  You will never convince me that all these IV's and other interventions she does are healthy. 

Oh now don't go saying that!  Even though she is not on the show it will be fun to see this nonsense continue. I say keep it up!  

• Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Erin Foster (David's daughter) is kind of calling Yolanda out! LOL http://tamaratattles.com/2016/06/29/blind-item-revealed-airin-it-all-out/#more-22295

I did listen to the entire interview and they also said that it was pretty telling that she was suddenly cured so quickly. Jenny agreed with them. It was a great interview. The girls did say that Bella and Gigi are really  great girls and they miss being part of that step sisterhood. They loved their step sisters.

I would love to sit with the Foster girls and ask them a million questions. They must have some stories to tell!

Edited by Happy Camper
added more info
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Well, she hasn't given the sickie selfies up entirely. She posted this to her IG account 4 days ago. LOL

So lying on a bed in front of a window taking a pic of your arm and your foot takes sweat, determination and persistent hard work? I guess I will cancel my gym membership and take to my bed. That'll save me a ton of money and running around.

Every pic she posts is an "oh for cryin' out loud" moment for me.

She is really quite funny, in a really insufferable way. So glad she (ahem....got fired) quit the show.

• Love 11
23 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

I did listen to the entire interview and they also said that it was pretty telling that she was suddenly cured so quickly. Jenny agreed with them. It was a great interview. The girls did say that Bella and Gigi are really  great girls and they miss being part of that step sisterhood. They loved their step sisters.

I would love to sit with the Foster girls and ask them a million questions. They must have some stories to tell!

There is no video on that link. I would love to hear their interview.  I clicked on Jenny's show link and couldn't find it there either.  Anyone have a link?

5 hours ago, FanOfTheFans said:

I think she is addicted to medical procedures.  She needs to leave her body alone and just let it heal.  You will never convince me that all these IV's and other interventions she does are healthy. 

Isn't that one of the symptoms of...idk...maybe something called...Munchausen Syndrome?

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, Happy Camper said:

So lying on a bed in front of a window taking a pic of your arm and your foot takes sweat, determination and persistent hard work? I guess I will cancel my gym membership and take to my bed. That'll save me a ton of money and running around.

Every pic she posts is an "oh for cryin' out loud" moment for me.

She is really quite funny, in a really insufferable way. So glad she (ahem....got fired) quit the show.

No explanation for what procedure she is having or why. (I'm so glad she is "raising awareness"). It doesn't look like she is in a hospital. I suspect this is one of her quack treatments that she posted (and possibly requested from Daisy or one of her quack Drs) because of all the comments on social media about how she suddenly looks so healthy. 

Edited by EVS
  • Love 3
(edited)
15 minutes ago, EVS said:

Isn't that one of the symptoms of...idk...maybe something called...Munchausen Syndrome?

Lol EVS. I purposely avoided that word. I believe she really feels ill for whatever reason.  I'm not accusing her of faking an illness. She just needs to slow her roll on this journey. Quit taking all this stuff and let her body adjust. She could be hurting herself more than helping. Sometimes medically, less is better. 

Edited by FanOfTheFans
Punctuation
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, FanOfTheFans said:

Lol EVS. I purposely avoided that word. I believe she really feels ill for whatever reason.  im not accusing her of faking an illness. She just needs to slow her roll on this journey. Quit taking all this stuff and let her body adjust. She could be hurting herself more than helping. Sometimes medically, less is better. 

Oops, sorry, I shouldn't have brought up the M-word. I agree that she needs to stop with unnecessary procedures/treatments that are probably doing her more harm than good. I wonder why she kept this procedure so quiet? 

• Love 3

It is unfortunate that they did not see the amount of support their dad got here and other places.  AND how many people are disgusted with Yo's behavior.  

Good points they made:

People who are very sick want to be treated normally and don't like to broadcast their difficulties. 

Gigi and Bella should stand up and say, yes, we are glad we are models in this day and age getting the support and attention though SM.  Don't fight the critics.  

I love that they adore Mohammed!  

• Love 5
(edited)
20 hours ago, zoeysmom said:
20 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

http://allthingsrh.com/david-fosters-daughters-speak-yolanda-hadids-health/

Here is a print story about the same.  As insiders I think these two women had a pretty good idea of what Yolanda was putting David and the family through.  I wonder if Yolanda will have a snappy retort via Twitter?

Oddly, Yolanda has not tweeted a peep about this. None of her outraged response as per usual. I am quite curious about this. She usually is fairly quick to respond when someone says anything negative about her. What could be keeping her quiet? She must be seething. I mean cartoon like steam coming out of her ears seething.

Maybe she is scrambling around in her "vault" looking for a grenade to fire back.

I can imagine the attempted phone call to David after she heard this interview. I hope he had a heads up in time to block her number. Probably followed up by a call to her lawyer, who probably also blocks her number.

I am sensing that we are going to see an increase in the sick selfies and a decrease in the "Look at me bouncing back in my bikini" selfies. Poor Daisy is going to have her work cut out for her. She would probably like to tweet away more pics taken with her girls, but they are too busy for her. She can't keep up, unless she moves to New York. Guess her #proudmommy tweets will have to suffice.

What makes this even more interesting to me is the fact that the Foster girls were so supportive and positive about Gigi and Bella and Mohammed. I was happy to hear them say that.  Although that should make Yolanda proud, I am certain that it must piss her off even more.

Interesting that she is now retweeting pics of herself and her dying friend Ellie, after nothing relating to Ellie for a very long time. Yolanda plays a very strange game.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Yolanda largely blames herself for her marriage ending. And she's a generally positive twittergramer. Public family feuds are not her thing. I can't recall her saying anything bad about David or his children on social media. 

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/06/30/fashion/sara-foster-erin-foster-barely-famous-vh1.html

The DUI crowing is a bit insensitive. 

Gigi manages to be perfectly sociable and pleasant. 

Reading the article, I didn't think they were referencing any particular DUI. Since they were talking about celebutantes rather than their step sisters. And, especially since they have had nothing but nice things to say about all of the step siblings, I didn't immediately jump to them talking about Bella's DUI. The crowing seemed like a self deprecating mocking themselves thing.

Here is what they said: 

They say there was never any parental pressure to become entertainers. Erin took piano lessons when she was 9, and after a recital, her father told her: “O.K., you can quit piano. You don’t have it.”

“We didn’t have parents who let us get away with anything,” Erin said. “We grew up here with privilege, and we never got a D.U.I., we never went to rehab, we never got pregnant.”

Sara laughed, and said: “It’s just so sad: ‘We turned out great! No D.U.I.!’”

It sounds like they are actually talking about the people they grew up with rather than Bella. And since they have expressed nothing but love for all of the Hadid children and their father, I really don't think it was meant as a dig toward Bella. 

• Love 7

Even if they were thinking about Bella and I am not saying they were, why is it wrong to say anything about?  Bella did get a DUI and that is a serious offense that could easily lead to harming innocent people.  What makes Bella sacrosanct?

• Love 4
On 6/30/2016 at 9:30 PM, Kokapetl said:

It's kind of hypocritical that this all went down on the "Dr" Jenny McCarthy show. 

Wonder what Jenny's death count is now?

• Love 7

Erin and Sara are peers of Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton, both of whom more or less leveraged drunk driving and jail time as platforms for media attention back in the day.

Erin specifically situates DUI within the context of other social transgressions. And Sara quotes her sister and says "it's sad" because avoiding one is a pretty low barometer.

And if you don't want to feel shame anytime drunk driving is brought up? Don't drive drunk.

• Love 8

Bella has been doing pretty well for herself

Dior HC F/W 16/17

And Atelier Versace 

Meanwhile, Gigi has been usurping her mothers throne as wedgied swimsuit model at Taylor Swift's "friendployee" 4th of July party

35EC82E100000578-3672999-image-m-40_1467

• Love 1

Omg, you guys! I am late to the party and just found out that Yolanda isn't coming back. I feel like a little girl who's just found out that she's getting a pony for Christmas. I wish that she'd gotten her ass fired but that's nitpicking. The bottom line to me is that she won't be around to wreck the show anymore and Andy won't act like she's the voice of reason at the next reunion. Things are looking up.

I wonder who Erika will attempt to buddy up with now that she no longer has the puckered up lying Lemon to defend. She didn't really seem to click with any of the other women so it'll be interesting to see what happens here. 

Nice too that the Foster girls are speaking up. I agree that Yolanda is likely steaming in rage at what she probably perceives as disloyalty. 

This feels just as good as when Brandi got canned. 

My only fear is that there's now a vacancy for Kim Richards to return. 

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, Avaleigh said:

Omg, you guys! I am late to the party and just found out that Yolanda isn't coming back. I feel like a little girl who's just found out that she's getting a pony for Christmas. I wish that she'd gotten her ass fired but that's nitpicking. The bottom line to me is that she won't be around to wreck the show anymore and Andy won't act like she's the voice of reason at the next reunion. Things are looking up.

I wonder who Erika will attempt to buddy up with now that she no longer has the puckered up lying Lemon to defend. She didn't really seem to click with any of the other women so it'll be interesting to see what happens here. 

Nice too that the Foster girls are speaking up. I agree that Yolanda is likely steaming in rage at what she probably perceives as disloyalty. 

Look at this way, she was fired as a full HW and demoted to a FOH. LOL

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Avaleigh said:

I suspect she was fired and Bravo is allowing her to save face or they made some demands (don't talk about lyme, open up about your divorce, stop skipping out on filming, take a pay cut, etc.) and she decided not to return. While in the latter situation it was technically her decision, Bravo was more or less forcing her out. 

• Love 4

Wait, she still wants to make appearances? Really? Damn, I thought her ego would be too big for that. I guess she'll occasionally be Erika's sidekick. How disappointing. 

Eta: I hope you're right glowbug. She had it coming IMO.

• Love 1
(edited)

I think they would've kept Yolanda if she committed to participating like every other housewife. Get out of bed, show up, and wear makeup. 

They're really scraping the bottom of the barrel for housewives now. Sumner "Methuselah" Redstone's ex? 

99% sure Kim will be back for her 2 episodes a year. 

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Get out of bed, show up, and wear makeup. 

I don't think that the watching public wants to see any of the HWs in any franchise without makeup. Aren't we supposed to be buying into their glamorous lifestyle? If so, sickly and makeup-free doesn't get us there.

• Love 1