Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Cindy Crawford's son looks too much like her. It's weird seeing her face on a man.

Cindy's son's name is Presley.  (Named after Elvis.)

Anwar looks more like a 'Presley',  And Presley, with his highlights, looks more like an 'Anwar'. 

And the girl in the middle just needs to pull her shirt down.

• Love 7

I don't know.  I guess I long for the male models who looked like men.  Or even someone current like Ina's friend, TR.  The sons of Yo and Cindy look too much like girls to me.  It's not only that they turn me off; it's also the fashions.  They remind me of a high-scale Halloween party. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Bella looks five seconds away from lip syncing for her life.

That's why Bella is carrying the giant windex bottle.

I believe that's actually an exaggerated copy of a Moschino perfume bottle.

Anwar looks plenty enough healthy, to me. He just has the unfortunate luck of being an udder one.

Edited by jaync
  • Love 2
On 6/11/2016 at 6:19 AM, Kokapetl said:

Anwar walked in the Moschino Resort S/S 2017 show.

Anwar and that outfit! I always wondered what happened to the afghan that used to be on Roseanne Conner's couch.

Bella is wearing a lamp shade.

Gigi has some red thing going on at the bottom. She must be on her period and left her tampons in Bella's car.

YoHo's book: 

A Hypocrite, A Hypochondriac

My Journey with Lyme and White Jeans.

• Love 4

Wow if it's true that she's the one who chose to leave, she's a bigger idiot than I thought.   Sure, according the media, they producers said she couldn't focus on Lyme, but she could have worked a way to bring her writing a book into her storyline.   Reading her IG, she has many people out there who supported her (who knows why), and that would have followed that "journey".   Memories fade quickly, and I doubt her kids status as models will help promote this book.  Give it a year (book isn't supposed to be out until next year), nobody will remember who the hell she is.

All that being said I'm dancing with joy.   My joy must be tame in comparison to the happiness felt by LVP & Kyle.

• Love 6

Excellent news!   Kudos, Bravo for giving her the boot.  You do listen to your viewers, very nice. 

She wanted to stay to continue with her Lyme platform, you are not fooling me Yo.  You do not want privacy!  You want an audience and adoring fans.  Still lying, I see.   

• Love 14
(edited)
20 hours ago, LizDC said:

This Blind Gossip item sounds like our Yolanda...

http://blindgossip.com/?p=79120

Definitely her with the reference to lemons and lemonade. I was pretty sure Bravo was allowing her to save face by pretending she was leaving on her own but there's no way she chose to leave with a book coming out. Not to mention she'll miss the limelight and fame.

Edited by glowbug
  • Love 13
(edited)

Wait. I want closure on the Yolanda vs. Vanderpump story. Kind of. 

She could land a show of her own through, if her daughters were the leads. Whatever I think about her, they're... I like them. 

Edited by phoenix780
(edited)

I'm doing my happy dance!  Actually, I just discovered the AOL article about Yo quitting, and it was blown up to such proportions that you'd have thought Michelle Obama had quit!  I raced here to post it and discovered that it was old news.  LOL

When Bravo leveled the gun and told her "no more Lyme discussion," I doubted she'd accept that.  She's said to be a stubborn woman.  I must say that she did a great job of pulling the wool over the eyes of a great number of viewers and Bravo as well.  Her entire mission was to bring Lyme to the forefront of everyone's discussions, and she hung on with her teeth until it became almost the SOLE discussion.  What a self-centered and deceitful woman  she is!  I have to admit to being one of the most gullible.

In case Yo's long term plan includes trying to get David back, all I can say is "RUN, David, RUN!!!"

Edited by Lura
  • Love 4

I'm so happy Yolanda won't be back.  She ruined the entire season.  I hope Lisa Rinna gets the boot too, and she can take Eileen with her.  Yo's plan to take LisaV down and split the cast, cost her her job.

• Love 11
(edited)
16 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

This is good news. I was so sick of her pity party! 

Are you REALLY sick? Let's see the medical records! I bet it's just Hausen Mausen.

Man, just when I stop peeking into the RHOBH forum for any offseason news, this happens. Maybe we can nominate Bambi to be her replacement. Which potato will she steal next!

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 11

She has already laid out the content of her book on SM.  Anyone likely to buy her book already knows what she has done to no avail.  She may get some buyers who have Lyme and hope to find a clue to some symptom relieve,  I suppose.  You can pre order it now on amazon.  We will see the paid reviewers give it 5 stars.  

• Love 2

It's so funny that Yolanda is trying to pretend it is her decision, when she gave herself away completely in her Instagram post by saying “I would have loved a more graceful exit then “Season 6″ but sometimes we don’t get to control the endings of the chapters in our life.” 

I'm so happy Yolanda won't be back.  She ruined the entire season.  I hope Lisa Rinna gets the boot too, and she can take Eileen with her.  Yo's plan to take LisaV down and split the cast, cost her her job.

I would actually like to see Rinna come back and possibly Eileen. I would only want to see Eileen come back if she were to show more of her soap opera work life and spent less time obsessing over semantics and how those semantics equal manipulation. The Eileen that will wear completely out of date clothes and take the ladies to watch C-Movies at a strip mall, is one I could totally get behind.

I think it would be a hoot to see Rinna come back because she would have to grovel her way back into everyone but Eileen's good graces (I mean think about it, Rinna alienated Ericka, Lisa V., Kyle, and Yolanda in a single season - that is going to be a lot of grovelling). And it would be interesting to see how Eileen would react to Rinna trying to get back on friendly terms with everyone.

Honestly, with Yolanda gone, there is a whole new dynamic at play here. No one has to walk on eggshells for fear of looking as though they are attacking the sick woman.And no one has to show their loyalty by believing any thing Yolanda says at face value in order to avoid being labeled a "Hollywood Friend." Best of all,  Ericka is on her own and will have to show an actual personality in order to be relevant.  I am looking forward to the upcoming season now because with out Yolanda sucking the air out of every room she is, there will be room for the other women to breathe and be more organic. 

• Love 17
(edited)

Erika does not have to pretend anymore.  The upside Yolanda does not have to come up with anymore excuses for not going to a live show of Erika Jayne's or trying to remember Erika's husband name. That was Yolanda's only connection to the show by the time she departed.  I think Yolanda tried to beg off last year and they made the stupid offer of letting her film in her robe and call the shots.  She left on a not so pretty note, because she insisted on it.  I also think Bravo was not getting anymore freebies for her supermodel children. 

So the turning point will be who will Erika be comfortable with?  Does she have a bitch with Kyle, other than Bethenny being Kyle's friend?   

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 4
(edited)

Thank you, Jesus...or whoever had a hand in getting that moron off the show.

Betcha dollars to donuts she starts to go the 'kardooshian' route and starts to promote her spawn, ad nauseum.

My OTHER bet is that she is photographed with the kids, now that there is no show to do.

Edited by ElDosEquis
I hate yolanda.
  • Love 6

I'm actually okay with either Lisa Rinna or Eileen coming back but not both. I don't want them to be able to feed off each other. I go back and forth on who I'd rather see back since I can't stand either of them but I think I'd go with Lisa Rinna. Eileen just pushed all the wrong buttons with her passive aggressive BS and her blatant manipulation. She was far too transparent for the game she was playing. Plus, I think Lisa Rinna has the potential to get back in superficially with the group—girl knows how to grovel—whereas Eileen, I think, has too much pride to ever do what needs to be done to have even a fake nice relationship with LVP, which really needs to happen if they're to be going to the same events. 

• Love 9
20 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

Betcha dollars to donuts she starts to go the 'kardooshian' route and starts to promote her spawn, ad nauseum.

My OTHER bet is that she is photographed with the kids, now that there is no show to do.

I won't take the first bet because regardless of what I think about Yo, she's got more class than Kris Kardashian.  And so do her kids. 

But the second bet?  Yeah, I agree.  IMG Models (Bella and Gigi's agency) signed Anwar:

IMG vice president David Cunningham celebrated Hadid's joining the agency with an Instagram post titled: "Anwar. Get ready." 

They are fired up to make superstars of these kids.  They'd be nuts not to snap up Yolanda, too, if they haven't already. Following the modelling culture has always been one of my guilty pleasures - the likes of 2.5 supermodels in the same family and then the mother, too?  Unheard of.  And you can bet IMG is going to capitalize on that.

• Love 3
(edited)
On 6/16/2016 at 8:46 AM, MatildaMoody said:

#1 It's so funny that Yolanda is trying to pretend it is her decision, when she gave herself away completely in her Instagram post by saying “I would have loved a more graceful exit then “Season 6″ but sometimes we don’t get to control the endings of the chapters in our life.” 

I would actually like to see Rinna come back and possibly Eileen. I would only want to see Eileen come back if she were to show more of her soap opera work life and spent less time obsessing over semantics and how those semantics equal manipulation. The Eileen that will wear completely out of date clothes and take the ladies to watch C-Movies at a strip mall, is one I could totally get behind.

#2 I think it would be a hoot to see Rinna come back because she would have to grovel her way back into everyone but Eileen's good graces (I mean think about it, Rinna alienated Ericka, Lisa V., Kyle, and Yolanda in a single season - that is going to be a lot of grovelling). And it would be interesting to see how Eileen would react to Rinna trying to get back on friendly terms with everyone.

Honestly, with Yolanda gone, there is a whole new dynamic at play here. No one has to walk on eggshells for fear of looking as though they are attacking the sick woman.And no one has to show their loyalty by believing any thing Yolanda says at face value in order to avoid being labeled a "Hollywood Friend." Best of all, #3. Ericka is on her own and will have to show an actual personality in order to be relevant.  I am looking forward to the upcoming season now because with out Yolanda sucking the air out of every room she is, there will be room for the other women to breathe and be more organic. 

YES! to all of this.  Good post. 

#1 bold- Good catch.  I read that and had forgotten when the news of her "quitting" surfaced.  

#2 bold- It is going to be delicious to watch Rinna try to become buddies with LVP and sooth the damage she caused with everyone else.  Good luck on that one.  

#3 bold- Erika is going to have to work hard to overcome her haughty aloof position of being Yo's defender and be a friend to all.   They are all sick of Yo and her batshittery to which Erika was inextricably linked. 

Not sure if I want Eileen back.  I am neutral on that. 

I am looking forward to next season immensely.  One of my favorite shows is going to get back on track.  Thank you Bravo!  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Vicky8675309 said:

I am beyond thrilled that Yo is off the show!

I predict more of Eileen kissing Erika's ass.

That she will, with Rinna trying to claw her way through Eileen's butt into Erika's butt. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Vicky8675309 said:

I am beyond thrilled that Yo is off the show!

I predict more of Eileen kissing Erika's ass.

Oh god, yes.  I had forgotten that she was forging a bond as the season ended.  The entertainment bond (eye roll).  I cannot think of anyone on this cast more opposite to Eileen than Erika.  Not sure of her angle but we will find out if she comes back.  

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Lura said:

IMG will be nothing once the Hadids set up their own agency.

Hmm.  Interesting. I never thought of that.  But with Mohamed and his millions, why not?  I don't know if it would be very smart - I wouldn't do it even if I had the money.  Those kids are going to make scads of money without having the pain of owning an agency, too.   When does one have enough money?  When you just sit back and enjoy the spoils of your labor.  I don't have the gene that makes me driven to want to work my ass off for the rest of my life for ANY amount of money.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ryebread said:

When does one have enough money?

When Yo can go from quack to quack for years telling her kids she's on a "Journey", well, that and Tahiti vacations included - of course on their dime.

• Love 1

SO Happy Yo is gone! May her journey take her far, far away from anything that appears on my TV.

I wonder, since Mohammed has appeared on more than one Bravo show, if he might still certainly pop up from time to time - along with the kidlings - and I doubt that with his big bucks doing the talking, Yo would make any attempt to go up against his wishes or whims.

• Love 4