Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

Mohamed did build the house, and Yolanda and Mohamed seemed to own it up until 2004. Jackson could very well have died in a bed Yolanda chose out.

I found this about the house.  http://www.realitytea.com/2016/04/18/andy-cohen-michael-jackson-died-in-yolanda-foster-bed-rental-house/

"Update: We got this Tweet: “Wrong. It was (EdHardy’s) Hubert and Roxanne Guez’s home, located at 100 North CAROLWOOD Dr.”  So, who knows. Maybe Yolanda meant that they owned it in the past? We’ll have to see if she clarifies

Another update: several of you have emailed to say that Mohamed sold the house in 2004. So perhaps Yolanda just meant that it was a house owned by her ex and Andy misunderstood. Hopefully Andy clears it up on WWHL tonight or Yolanda gives an explanation"

• Love 3

Good lord. Is Yo turning into Sonja Morgan? Was Madonna at MJ's bedside?

When I was in high school, lots of my classmates wanted nose jobs (including me).  And one by one they pretty much all had one. The reason given afterwards was  always "deviated septum".  And I'm willing to bet that very few of them (if any) actually had a deviated septum.  It was just a convenient catch-all reason.

Well I done been told that many, many people have small deviations that do not pose any sort of problem for breathing or quality of life, and therefore do not require surgery. However, if they ever want a nose job it is technically true for them to say they had a deviated septum. They just leave out the part where the septum was not the reason they needed surgery. As for Yo's daughter I don't give a flying fig whether she had any reasons beyond aesthetics, but as others have noted it's pretty absurd for someone to have cosmetic surgery when their immune system is supposedly under siege.

• Love 8

“I have been wanting to write a book, obviously, for four years, but haven’t had the brain power to do so. I’ve documented my entire journey with photographs because I learned, in today’s world, everything is kind of visual. People don’t really read that much anymore."

giphy.gif

• Love 7

^ well she is the Dutch Mother Theresa.

She actually has loads in common with Mother Teresa. They were both very interested in money, their image, and fame, at the expense of others. Look it up. Like Yolanda, she hurt people to make herself look like, dare I say it, a saint. 

• Love 8

I'm curious about her comment in the finale about finding a "safe" place.   That phrase alludes to abuse of some kind, and I seriously doubt that YO suffered any kind of abuse, well, except for the possible comments David made about her bathrobe.    I could easily see him, especially after the breast implant explant surgery, that when she continued with all the colonics, iv's etc, he probably made his feelings known.   No doubt she felt that was abuse (common sense is what most people call it), and had to find a "SAFE" place for her and her beloved Daisy to sort out her vast medication.     If she could go to all these appts, get frozen, go to various quack appts, but can't manage to take a shower or wash her hair, I know it would irritate me.   But the word safe just got to me.  No, she should have replaced the word safe with estate, luxury home, beach front property, etc. 

• Love 6

Gigi's outfit in the pics I saw of her and Jordan Dunn wasn't any better.   Coachella translates in my person language to now mean "cringe worthy second hand embarrassment".  I don't know why super models, music and film superstars all manage to drape themselves in clothes that look like they smell of old semen, unwashed laundry and a few stray chinese takeout containers; basically they manage to take designer outfits costing more than many make in a month or even more and seem like they live in the closet of a college dorm room that belongs to someone of highly questionable hygiene.

The motto of high fashion that says always take at least two accessories off before you head out the door?  Should be applied here and pretty much every other outfit male and female to read "take it all off and go back and try again".  When did Coachella exactly become slathering on body glue and throwing yourself in Johnny Depp's Scarf Depository, roll around and then walk out the door thinking you look hip as shit?

Hey, leave me alone! That's exactly how I dressed my last year of HS and first years of college. If it was crocheted, woven, embroidered or ripped jean I wore it and I piled on silver and turquoise rings. Well, it was the early seventies and I did bathe. I actually like Coachella fashion, probably because my personal favorite clothes came from that time. Then I got a job and dressed like Candice Bergin did as Murphy Brown. Shoulder pads, big hair and feminized man suits will hopefully never come back.

Since this is the Yolanda thread I liked her white jeans because they were very Malibu casual and love her short hair.

• Love 3

^ I assume your a Hitchens fan?

It started with Hitchens, but there's a lot more out there. I have a soft spot for him, because no matter the topic, ugly or not, I thought he was a beautiful writer, especially after he wrote that his own smile looked like a handful of mixed nuts. 

• Love 8

Hey, leave me alone! That's exactly how I dressed my last year of HS and first years of college. If it was crocheted, woven, embroidered or ripped jean I wore it and I piled on silver and turquoise rings. Well, it was the early seventies and I did bathe. I actually like Coachella fashion, probably because my personal favorite clothes came from that time. Then I got a job and dressed like Candice Bergin did as Murphy Brown. Shoulder pads, big hair and feminized man suits will hopefully never come back.

Since this is the Yolanda thread I liked her white jeans because they were very Malibu casual and love her short hair.

I am a kid of the 70's, too. It sounds like you and I wore the hippie fashion that made its way to the masses. I enjoyed the style,  washed my clothes and showered daily. I still have a certain fondness for those clothes, but after the 80's I completely renounced them and have had the guts to where them since. It's kind of a shame.

• Love 4

While I was at the beauty salon waiting for my appointment, I looked through both current copies of Marie Claire and Cosmo.  Just a few pages into one of them, there's a two page spread with 3 models for some designer (I think it was a designer) was Gigi.  In the other magazine, I think there was another ad with Gigi, then a small, small piece about mothers/children.  They did the face photo switch thing with the mothers and daughters (I think it was all daughters).  Gig's face looked strange on Yo's head, but Yo looked ok on Gigi's head.  It took me a few seconds to see what they'd done with the photos.  The only thing I could think was that Yo would probably enlarge and frame that photo - then she could really be the "it" girl.  

I just had a thought as they were replaying the final episode, with the tacked on scenes dealing with the Yo/David divorce.  Maybe he got tired of not being the center of attention?  Both have huge egos; she may have stifled her ambition/ego a bit until she got married, then went full steam on getting her 15 minutes of fame.  Maybe David did not care for that - along with all the other stuff.

• Love 3

Mohamed did build the house, and Yolanda and Mohamed seemed to own it up until 2004. Jackson could very well have died in a bed Yolanda chose out.

But she didn't say that it was just a bed she chose. She said that it was her very own bed, with her very own bedding on it.  I find it pretty unlikely that her very own bedding would still be there 5 years after she no longer owned the house.

I think it was an odd thing for her to say to begin with.  She is one strange woman.

• Love 14

Good lord. Is Yo turning into Sonja Morgan? Was Madonna at MJ's bedside?

Well I done been told that many, many people have small deviations that do not pose any sort of problem for breathing or quality of life, and therefore do not require surgery. However, if they ever want a nose job it is technically true for them to say they had a deviated septum. They just leave out the part where the septum was not the reason they needed surgery. As for Yo's daughter I don't give a flying fig whether she had any reasons beyond aesthetics, but as others have noted it's pretty absurd for someone to have cosmetic surgery when their immune system is supposedly under siege.

I'm pretty sure MJ was there when Yo got her purchased-by-David Lyme award.  Hiding, of course, since only Yolanda and his true friends know that he faked his death.  His Hollywood friends have no idea.  And yes, of course, Madonna was there as well.  Outside, of course, which seems to be her MO in The World of Delusional Housewives.

And yes, I agree re deviated septums.  What I meant was that the classmates I was talking about were all saying that their nose jobs were medically necessary, and they all gave deviated septums as the reason.  When the truth (which everyone pretty much knew anyway), was that there was no actual medical need.  They just wanted nose jobs, and felt they needed to justify that.

As for Bella, it's pretty clear that Yo decided to pretty her up.  I don't know why she would even bother pretending otherwise.  Looks are of supreme importance to her.   That's been obvious for a long time.  She seems to think that's the one and only ticket to success.  (And I agree with you - I don't give a flying fig either!)

• Love 7

She actually has loads in common with Mother Teresa. They were both very interested in money, their image, and fame, at the expense of others. Look it up. Like Yolanda, she hurt people to make herself look like, dare I say it, a saint. 

Christopher Hitchens lives!  

• Love 2

But she didn't say that it was just a bed she chose. She said that it was her very own bed, with her very own bedding on it.  I find it pretty unlikely that her very own bedding would still be there 5 years after she no longer owned the house.

I think it was an odd thing for her to say to begin with.  She is one strange woman.

Wasn't Michael Jackson a germaphobe?  I find it hard to believe the people between when Yolanda and Mohamed exited the house (she would have been gone in 2000 after the divorce and I am sure Mohamed had moved on to some new monstrosity, kept everything in tact. Don't most sheets wear out after NINE years?  Just a ridiculous woman.

• Love 9

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned but I just read an article about the similarities between Yolanda's 2 divorces. I can't remember where I read it, it popped up in something else I was reading.

Apparently she was "sick" for a year leading up to her divorce to Mohamed and received spousal support because she was too sick to support herself.

Sounds very familiar. The article even stated how convenient it is that she has had her recent sickness documented on the show.

I'm looking for the article so I can post a link but I'm having a hard time finding it.

• Love 9

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned but I just read an article about the similarities between Yolanda's 2 divorces. I can't remember where I read it, it popped up in something else I was reading.

Apparently she was "sick" for a year leading up to her divorce to Mohamed and received spousal support because she was too sick to support herself.

Sounds very familiar. The article even stated how convenient it is that she has had her recent sickness documented on the show.

I'm looking for the article so I can post a link but I'm having a hard time finding it.

There is this blog/article....... http://tamaratattles.com/2016/01/12/yolanda-foster-officially-files-for-divorce-and-asks-for-spousal-support/

But the best one was on the SH site which is no longer up and running.

• Love 5

There is this blog/article....... http://tamaratattles.com/2016/01/12/yolanda-foster-officially-files-for-divorce-and-asks-for-spousal-support/

But the best one was on the SH site which is no longer up and running.

Thank you! That's not the same article I read last night but it says the same things.

If this is true, she's nothing but a con man. How long were she and David married? I'm betting she married him around the time the girls started coming of age and she started losing child support.

• Love 3

Here is Bella enjoying Coachella with The Weeknd.  It looks like after they take in a few acts he is dressed to go out and rob a stagecoach.  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3544928/She-sure-loves-Weeknd-Bella-Hadid-gives-boyfriend-devoted-smile-walk-arm-arm-Coachella.html

Interesting chain bra necklace thing Bella is wearing very fashion forward.  Sorry without her glam squad and lighting I just don't find her to be a great beauty.

She looks really needy. As usual.

And bus-Gigi looks really lost. As usual.

Good job!, Yo.

Can someone who is more knowledgable about child birth than I am please weigh in on the likelihood of a) the infant having an allergic reaction to potassium and b) her ability to just "push him out in a panic" instead of having a C-section? The infant was in distress and the hospital staff just stood around and let her force him out of her body, breaking her spine in the process, when she wasn't ready to deliver? Because... um...

What I really came here to say is that I can't wait to ask my doctor about getting an entire pallet of hormones shoved in my ass. Pull up to the bumper, baby!

• Love 4

Can someone who is more knowledgable about child birth than I am please weigh in on the likelihood of a) the infant having an allergic reaction to potassium and b) her ability to just "push him out in a panic" instead of having a C-section? The infant was in distress and the hospital staff just stood around and let her force him out of her body, breaking her spine in the process, when she wasn't ready to deliver? Because... um...

What I really came here to say is that I can't wait to ask my doctor about getting an entire pallet of hormones shoved in my ass. Pull up to the bumper, baby!

The best post I read about the allergic to potassium, I believe came from Higgins.  I may not be quoting her verbatim but here goes, "being allergic to potassium is incompatible with life."  Apologies if it is not an exact quote. 

• Love 8

LOL, Yolanda the childbirth "Warrior"!  I am sure she is confusing Pitocin and Potassium (otherwise Anwar would not be alive today) and she may have popped a disc or 2 in her back pushing (it does happen) but she didn't "break" her back. As always, no one has it as bad/hard as Yolanda and no one rises to the top as well as Yolanda, even in childbirth. LOL

• Love 7

Oh! Pitocin! My bad, I was reading without a Yolanda-To-English dictionary. Yeah, I can believe she injured a disc (or two) during labor, but the part where the baby was in distress with no detectable heartbeat and needed an emergency C-section but the staff just let her push like that instead... wow.

• Love 6

I call BS on her birth story. Anwar's heart rate might have dropped a bit during contractions (this is common with long labors) but if it went on too long or the baby was truly in distress they would have done an emergency c section. I think this is one of Yolanda's exaggerations. Anwar's heart rate dropped during contractions but she was able to birth him vaginally and in the process either popped a couple discs or broke her tailbone (does happen sometimes). 

Edited by glowbug
  • Love 10

If she did "push him out in a panic", why would she say "I have a huge scar on my stomach, and my son always looks at it and says "that was me, right?"    So, did she have a c-section or not?   Another YO contradiction. 

• Love 12

Good Gawd Almighty!! This woman!! IS SOO FULL OF IT!!!!  I just can't with her.  Seriously, anything she says regarding her health IN ANY FORM, FROM ANYTIME IN HER FREAKIN" LIFE, I'm calling BS!

Sorry for the yelling, but this is going from the ridiculous to the absurd!

• Love 11

Ken is ugly, short, and will be dead in ten years. He seems to be sued by his employees quite a bit. No way is Yolanda behind that. #DeportKenTodd. Lisa's dash to the motherland for her passport suggest she's not a citizen or resident either. #DeportLisaVanderpump.

Why will he be dead in ten years? He doesn't seem to have a risky life style? Have I missed something. I mostly like Ken's presence on the show. Don't think I would like him personally. 

• Love 1

Why will he be dead in ten years? He doesn't seem to have a risky life style? Have I missed something. I mostly like Ken's presence on the show. Don't think I would like him personally.

He probably did his fair share of drugs in the 60s and 70s. 1963 Mod Todd: 207qhzo.jpg

1970 Bee Gees Todd: 2j2ykb6.jpg

Life expectancy for non Hispanic white males doesn't even reach 80 in America.

• Love 5

Poor Yo.  We now find out she has a pallet in her butt.  Her son is allergic to potassium.  She has no brain function.  Her daughter has one glass of wine and blows over the limit.  Plus it's all the fault of her chronic lyme disease.  The non Gigi's have compromised immune systems due to her leaky implants.  She broke her back in child birth but heroically pushed the baby out.  I could go on and on but the bottom line is both Yo and Anwar should be dead but yet they both live. And Bella should  cut out all alcohol if she blows a BAC that high after one drink.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 14

I call BS on her birth story. Anwar's heart rate might have dropped a bit during contractions (this is common with long labors) but if it went on too long or the baby was truly in distress they would have done an emergency c section. I think this is one of Yolanda's exaggerations. Anwar's heart rate dropped during contractions but she was able to birth him vaginally and in the process either popped a couple discs or broke her tailbone (does happen sometimes).

The most ironic thing about this tale is that is was Yo telling this story in S3 that led to the birthing conversation that tripped up Adrienne. She originally talked about the difficult birth of her first son, at which point Brandi asked if she had had similar issues with the birth of the twins. Adrienne didn't much elaborate, but said "no", which Brandi would later say gave her the right to out the surrogacy. Since Adrienne voluntarily talked about the birth, and didn't tell the truth, she was a vile person and deserved to be outed. The ironic part is that Yo was probably lying with regard to her own story.

• Love 14

Mohamed Hadid, Shiva, David Foster and Caroline Stanbury 'out on the town' together. They've completed the circle since Mohamed and David were friends first, then Mohamed introduced David to Yolanda. Now she's out of the way, they're back to being the playboys again. Live it up while you can guys, life is short.

336AB0D400000578-3552715-image-m-2_14612

• Love 2

Mohamed Hadid, Shiva, David Foster and Caroline Stanbury 'out on the town' together. They've completed the circle since Mohamed and David were friends first, then Mohamed introduced David to Yolanda. Now she's out of the way, they're back to being the playboys again. Live it up while you can guys, life is short.

336AB0D400000578-3552715-image-m-2_14612

Caroline Stanbury??

Ugh.

Is that Mo trying to look hip, or something? Why the little pout, Mo? He kind of gives me the creeps.

• Love 3

Dang, David has a type, she is a clone of Yolanda.

She's from the ladies of London cast and she has a husband so I don't think they are an item. Well at least Mo and David's bromance is still on. If those two crazy kids can make, maybe there's hope for us all.

• Love 10
And bus-Gigi looks really lost. As usual.

​Yeah, that go-to expression of hers comes off being forced. But, at least she's holding those eyes wide open, because fuck forbid she look Asian.

• Love 6

Well, I can blame Eileen specifically for communicating multiple and divergent grievances about Lisa over the course of the season that had nothing whatsoever to do with Lisa's nominal dishonesty. According to those mercurial frameworks, Lisa is responsible for everything from "grilling" (exactly the verbiage to which Lisa apologized for "asking too many questions") to somehow imperiling Jesse's innocence by increasing the probability that he would discover the origins of his parents' marriage (you know, that well kept secret on which Eileen only pontificated two or three times on national television prior to the commencement of filming for season six. And I can certainly blame Eileen for behaving as if she had some sort of direct stake and/or participation in the entire Munchausen narrative all while literally hissing at co-stars who point out that she, you know, in fact didn't; vibrating in her chair and devolving into grunts and cries of outrage that yet other colleagues weren't attacking the target of her ire viciously enough; etc etc.

On the topic of Yolanda's relationship to the rest of the cast, can we also revisit the upbraiding that she gave Kyle regarding the time that she and Brandi visited Chez Umansky; no one alerted Kyle that Yolanda had remained in the car; Yolanda decided that Kyle should have just known by telepathy that Yolanda was outside; and it was this egregious moral offense that Kyle hadn't rushed out to the driveway with water and cheered Yo for having the courage and fortitude to sit in the passenger seat?

And because it really can't be stated enough, imo, the characterization upthread by selhars that skepticism of Yolanda's lies, prevarications, revisionism, and misstatements about her personal medical history and Lyme in general amount to the distinction between "eighteen months" and "a year and a half"  is inaccurate. At the beginning of the season,  I could have written a more extensive synopsis of the bald inaccuracies that Yo has peddled during the course of her years on the program but off the top of my head, some are:

* Yo asserts that Lyme encompasses viral loads. This is out and out impossible because Lyme IS NOT VIRAL; it's a bacterial infection. Even among the minority that insist chronic Lyme constitutes a continuing infection rather than residual tissue damage from an eradicated infection, there is consensus on the nature of Lyme except for the most extreme fringe - of which Dr. Klinghardt and other Global Lyme Alliance bankrollers are a part. This small contingent claims that Lyme is sexually transmittable and/or can be caused by proximity to microwaves. It goes without saying that there is no medical evidence to support these theories. And, from my own perspective, there's no way in which this is not naked insanity unless we're also going to entertain the notion that, say, congenital  non-infectious conditions are actually contagious and maybe prompted by your refrigerator.

* Yo has given at least three different accounts of when she contracted Lyme. She and Bella alike have also provided two wildly disparate timelines (as in, varying by two years/ the difference between the beginning of one academic year and the end of the following one) for Bella's contraction.

* That aforementioned "eighteen months"/"year and a half" transpired in the four-to-five month window between filming of the season three reunion and the start of filming for season four. Funny how California operates in defiance of physical laws.

* The CDC statistics for the late aughties and early 2010s tally incidents of Lyme in one of the most populous states in the union at double digits with 0 cases in LA County. The first number alone makes three cases of Lyme in a single household scientifically impossible in a statistical sense.

* Yo initially claimed that she contracted Lyme from ticks; then she decided she got it from "horse fly's" (not a method of transmission). Then, I think she reverted back to ticks and is now once again claiming "horse fly's" did it.

* She states that Lyme "is a silent killer" more prevalent that HIV/AIDS in the 1980s. You know, when no treatments had yet been devised for the single most lethal epidemic in contemporary times that has claimed millions of lives and, without the aggressive intervention of non-profits and the W administration, would have decimated the population of Africa over the first decade of the millennium. Lyme, it should be noted, has a death toll in the double digits worldwide over the course of roughly the same time frame. By some estimates, that toll is actually as low as 6.

So, yeah, none of that is a matter of split hairs vis-a-vis semantics. It's just a shame that Lisa, Kyle, and Rinna didn't actually go pedal to the metal on the subject because it's appalling that Yolanda is peddling this ludicrousness and that Bravo is providing her the platform to do it. Why not just suggest that viewers are going to get leprosy from imbibing alcohol or that all pregnancies heretofore will automatically have Zika?

This brilliant comment needs to be immortalized in Yo's thread!

• Love 11

Given Yo's ability to be Yo, I wonder if she broke her coccyx during his birth.   The coccyx is the very bottom portion of the spine, often known as the tailbone.  That could easily be spun to be said that her spine was broken during childbirth.

http://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/tailbone-coccyx-injury

Most tailbone injuries are caused by trauma to the coccyx area:

• A fall onto the tailbone in the seated position, usually against a hard surface, is the most common cause of coccyx injuries.
  • A direct blow to the tailbone, such as those that occur during contact sports, can injure the coccyx.
  • The coccyx can be injured or fractured during childbirth.
  • Repetitive straining or friction against the coccyx (as happens in bicycling or rowing) can injure the coccyx.
  • Sometimes, the cause of coccyx injuries is unknown.
  • Less common causes of coccyx injuries include bone spurs, compression of nerve roots, injuries to other parts of the spine, local infections, and tumors.

Just a thought.

• Love 2

Given Yo's ability to be Yo, I wonder if she broke her coccyx during his birth.   The coccyx is the very bottom portion of the spine, often known as the tailbone.  That could easily be spun to be said that her spine was broken during childbirth.

http://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/tailbone-coccyx-injury

Most tailbone injuries are caused by trauma to the coccyx area:

• A fall onto the tailbone in the seated position, usually against a hard surface, is the most common cause of coccyx injuries.
  • A direct blow to the tailbone, such as those that occur during contact sports, can injure the coccyx.
  • The coccyx can be injured or fractured during childbirth.
  • Repetitive straining or friction against the coccyx (as happens in bicycling or rowing) can injure the coccyx.
  • Sometimes, the cause of coccyx injuries is unknown.
  • Less common causes of coccyx injuries include bone spurs, compression of nerve roots, injuries to other parts of the spine, local infections, and tumors.

Just a thought.

Glowlight.  As for the rest of it, I googled her claims (back when she first posted this) several different ways and no, no.   You cannot perform a C section when the baby is in the birth canal on the verge of being pushed out.  Nothing on potassium allergies in a fetus or newborn.

Never would a hospital be inattentive to a woman in the process of giving birth!

More exaggerations and lies.  

• Love 6

Granted I haven't looked for very long, but I can't find a single documented case of a fetus being allergic to any medication, let alone pitocin. I couldn't find any cases of newborns allergic to pitocin from being exposed during labor either (the only way they would be exposed). Neither seems possible based on my very limited understanding of medicine. Pitocin is a synthetic version of a hormone produced by the body (oxytocin). Wouldn't that be like being allergic to estrogen or testosterone, which would also be incompatible with life? Maybe there are preservatives or something in it that one can be allergic to? There, of course, can be adverse affects from taking synthetic hormones but I don't think I've ever heard of an allergy to them.

• Love 4

Be careful of your herbalist:  http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/health-environment/article/1937811/hong-kong-herbalist-arrested-after-two-women-fall?utm_source=outbrain&utm_medium=Outbrain-US-currentaffair&utm_campaign=px2016&utm_term=58516170

Granted I haven't looked for very long, but I can't find a single documented case of a fetus being allergic to any medication, let alone pitocin. I couldn't find any cases of newborns allergic to pitocin from being exposed during labor either (the only way they would be exposed). Neither seems possible based on my very limited understanding of medicine. Pitocin is a synthetic version of a hormone produced by the body (oxytocin). Wouldn't that be like being allergic to estrogen or testosterone, which would also be incompatible with life? Maybe there are preservatives or something in it that one can be allergic to? There, of course, can be adverse affects from taking synthetic hormones but I don't think I've ever heard of an allergy to them.

Welcome to the world of Yolanda where she just makes shit up. 

• Love 8