Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, monicageller said:

And I'm sure there are many checks to come.

As in MTV checks, yep!  He’s hooked up to the gravy train now.   Even if the funds are currently low, I’m sure MTV will welcome her back.  

So is her new chameleon persona gonna be Boston / NE?  

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

The new soulmate is ticking off all of the requisite boxes. This is what I've learned from the twitterverse so far:

Criminal history - check! Bonus points for being an angry drunk!

History of substance abuse - check! He's newly sober and is in New Hampshire because of inpatient treatment for drugs and alcohol. He's from a suburb of Boston, went to treatment in NH and is staying there for now. It doesn't bode well that the first thing he shared on Instagram was a video of them in a bar. No one, no matter how strong their resolve, will be able to handle being around Thundercunt without the benefit of intoxicants of some sort.

Wannabe MTV Famewhore - check! He sent an audition tape a few years ago to MTV for 'Is She Really Going Out With Him?'

Don't know yet if he has children. I'm sure the hatters will sleuth out more and more details as the day progresses.

Since Babs is from Rhode Island, Jenelle will be spouting off about how they have so much in common because she's a homegirl (even though she never lived there and Babs has been in the Carolinas forever). She will become a rabid hockey fan, a Patriots fan and will soon be telling Enchilada and Kaiser to get in the cah.

ETA: He calls her babe in the clip on Instagram😂😂

Edited by lovesnark
  • LOL 11
  • Love 7
58 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Wannabe MTV Famewhore - check! He sent an audition tape a few years ago to MTV for 'Is She Really Going Out With Him?'

LOL...still on the conspiracy train with this break up. How convenient is it that she allegedly hooked up with a MTV also ran? How ever would their paths have crossed other than for MTV to have hooked them up? 

giphy.gif

Nope. Not buying it. There's not even messy between her and UBT to suggest to me their break up was real.

10 hours ago, Mkay said:

He has also been arrested.  He is either 3 or 6 months sober.  Some tweets from 2014 he was calling someone gay.  As good as he may look sounds like she found a David 2.0.  

Of course he's a dirtbag- this is Jenelle we're talking about. Any guy with a moral compass would run the other way.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Is this a real question? How many David Ortiz tee shirts will she have by Valentine's? You know she's already got a Brady jersey and is a huge Gronk fan, though she calls him Gonk. Her next random tattoo is a shamrock that for no reason says "Fenway 4Eva!." She will be dropping her R's by MLK day, her favorite movie will be The Town (The Departed is too difficult for her to understand), and her inevitable fourth kid will be named Larry Legend even if it's a girl. Unfortunately with two baby daddies and one ex husbin, she can't move there and start calling herself a Southie. 

She's a fucking douche. 

I love you for this!!! 😂

• Love 7

So this guy is from Boston and doesn't want leave, does that mean she is moving there? Or is he moving to Nashville? I agree her new persona will be Southie chick. She'll probably start channeling Blake Lively from The Town. Or if he moves to Nashville, he may change his persona to country boy.

At least this guy is nicer to look at than Sasquatch UBT.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, alexa said:

Wow.... well I think it is time for me to take the final exit from TM content.  All of these girls are worthless.  Time to stop clicking in these threads.  I stopped watching years ago but kept reading the threads for all of you and your humor.  But I have found that it is depressing how little any of these girls have learned.  

Same. I stopped watching years ago but still visit these threads. I do find it depressing that some still watch. That just keeps these idiots on the air.

• Love 10

On one hand we have a guy who wasn’t interesting enough for three different reality shows.    On the other hand we have a woman who is desperate to get back on the reality show she was kicked off of because her husband broke the very limited rules and standards reality tv actually has.   

• Love 15
35 minutes ago, Chaos Theory said:

On one hand we have a guy who wasn’t interesting enough for three different reality shows.    On the other hand we have a woman who is desperate to get back on the reality show she was kicked off of because her husband broke the very limited rules and standards reality tv actually has.   

A match made in MTV heaven.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8

I don't really care what your aesthetics are...once you prove yourself to be a homophobe, followed by allowing an ejaculating sea slug to attach itself to you, you're pretty much sharing space as one of the most disgustingly horrendous people to look at on the planet.

• Love 11
12 hours ago, lovesnark said:

The new soulmate is ticking off all of the requisite boxes. This is what I've learned from the twitterverse so far:

Criminal history - check! Bonus points for being an angry drunk!

History of substance abuse - check! He's newly sober and is in New Hampshire because of inpatient treatment for drugs and alcohol. He's from a suburb of Boston, went to treatment in NH and is staying there for now. It doesn't bode well that the first thing he shared on Instagram was a video of them in a bar. No one, no matter how strong their resolve, will be able to handle being around Thundercunt without the benefit of intoxicants of some sort.

Don't know yet if he has children. I'm sure the hatters will sleuth out more and more details as the day progresses.

Since Babs is from Rhode Island, Jenelle will be spouting off about how they have so much in common because she's a homegirl (even though she never lived there and Babs has been in the Carolinas forever). She will become a rabid hockey fan, a Patriots fan and will soon be telling Enchilada and Kaiser to get in the cah.

ETA: He calls her babe in the clip on Instagram😂😂

Apparently he got Cast for that show.  He has an episode with an ex girlfriend. 

9 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Same. I stopped watching years ago but still visit these threads. I do find it depressing that some still watch. That just keeps these idiots on the air.

I watch on twitter.  I don’t get MTV on Hulu. 

• Love 6
On 12/31/2019 at 10:48 AM, Uncle JUICE said:

Is this a real question? How many David Ortiz tee shirts will she have by Valentine's? You know she's already got a Brady jersey and is a huge Gronk fan, though she calls him Gonk. Her next random tattoo is a shamrock that for no reason says "Fenway 4Eva!." She will be dropping her R's by MLK day, her favorite movie will be The Town (The Departed is too difficult for her to understand), and her inevitable fourth kid will be named Larry Legend even if it's a girl. Unfortunately with two baby daddies and one ex husbin, she can't move there and start calling herself a Southie. 

She's a fucking douche. 

She does have a lifetime of listening to one of the most grating Boston accents out there.  

• LOL 6

I can't believe there were people being all proud of her for leaving and thinking of the kids, etc. Yeah, no. How can you think she's doing something for the safety of her family when she's NEVER done that?!! What would possibly make someone assume she's going to change? She took those kids back to that abusive home and lied to the court. Now, she claims there was abuse. How DARE she have the nerve to ask for prayers and spout "I'm so happy." Yeah, we know you are, because it's never about your kids, it's about you. You, you, you. Spend NYE with your kids? Nope, leave them alone in a state they've only been in for two months and meet up with her new bf.

• Love 20

I guess I'm glad that Travis Tidwell wasn't her new soulmate, after all?  Dude dodged a bullet, there.

On 12/31/2019 at 9:46 AM, MaggieG said:

At least this guy is nicer to look at than Sasquatch UBT.

He will look like shit by the time Jenelle is done with him.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
On 12/31/2019 at 1:22 AM, monicageller said:

Homophobic? Check. Famewhore? Check. Criminal record? Check. And I'm sure there are many checks to come. Well done, Jenelle! We see yah with yah new booooooooyfriiiiiend!

I am SHOCKED that Herb doesn't have a child he either doesn't have custody of and/or can only see during supervised visitation. SHOCKED.  I was under the impression it was basically a requirement for Jenelle's soul mates, seeing as the last 3 major soul mates (Courtland, Nathan, & David) all fit that bill.  

12 hours ago, Billina said:

He will look like shit by the time Jenelle is done with him.

Herb, you seem to value your looks. If you have any sense (you probably don't, though) and don't want to end up looking 15-20 years older & with a longer rap sheet than you already have within the next year, break it off with Jenelle now. Is low-level MTV fame-whoring with this train wreck is worth your pretty youth? Google before and after pics of Jenelle's soul mates for reference and see for yourself.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4
32 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Is low-level MTV fame-whoring with this train wreck is worth your pretty youth? 

Is this even what they're doing though? Jenelle isn't a cast member anymore. I kinda wish she'd hit on the idea that she should go on a fuck tour of all the ex's of fellow cast members. Let her fuck Jeremy, Bone, Javi, Becky, Adam (basically Natural Born Killers, here)...

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
44 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Is this even what they're doing though? Jenelle isn't a cast member anymore. I kinda wish she'd hit on the idea that she should go on a fuck tour of all the ex's of fellow cast members. Let her fuck Jeremy, Bone, Javi, Becky, Adam (basically Natural Born Killers, here)...

He just wants to be "Alnost Fanous" like Courtland....

courtlandtat.jpg

• LOL 9
3 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Herb, you seem to value your looks. If you have any sense (you probably don't, though) and don't want to end up looking 15-20 years older & with a longer rap sheet than you already have within the next year, break it off with Jenelle now. Is low-level MTV fame-whoring with this train wreck is worth your pretty youth? Google before and after pics of Jenelle's soul mates for reference and see for yourself.

This is so true. I never found David to be good looking, but damn - he rapidly declined in his years with Jenelle.

• Love 12

His siblings (Herb’s) are already annoyed and seem to be unhappy about it.  There is a picture of Herb with kids. They are his nieces.  His brother made himself remove the picture.  Then he deleted his entire Instagram.   They are not happy.  I don’t blame them. 

• Love 9

Has anyone heard whether Jenelle is filming again or that MTV is even considering it? In my opinion, Jenelle is just as bad as her husband (they are still married) because she lied about Nugget and failed to protect her children.

Also, were any legal documents filed regarding the divorce? I read that in her state, a legal separation is when one files a “divorce from room and board:”

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Adiba said:

Has anyone heard whether Jenelle is filming again or that MTV is even considering it? In my opinion, Jenelle is just as bad as her husband (they are still married) because she lied about Nugget and failed to protect her children.

Also, were any legal documents filed regarding the divorce? I read that in her state, a legal separation is when one files a “divorce from room and board:”

The only paperwork that has been filed is her request for a temporary restraining order, which was granted. Another hearing was schedule in November and UBT showed up for it. Jenelle didn't show, but had her attorney appear and ask for a continuance and it was granted. I don't remember when the next hearing date is.

According to The Ashley (the only outlet I believe), MTV is not actively trying to negotiate with her to come back. 

I agree that she is just as bad as him and there is no way her reputation can ever be restored. She's behaving as stupidly as usual, going public with her new soulmate. Because of the antiquated marriage and divorce laws in NC, she's committing adultery and is giving her psycho huzbin ammunition to use when the divorce finally gets going. This isn't like when she divorced Courtland while he was in prison. The marriage to UBT involves a child and property and she won't be able to just take what she wants and walk away like before. He has a lot of her own words to use against her to his advantage. Her lies under oath that he's a wonderful husband and father and her supposed backing of father's rights plastered all over the internet. He's going to use everything he has to get the swamp and Enchilada.

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
22 hours ago, Mkay said:

His siblings (Herb’s) are already annoyed and seem to be unhappy about it.  There is a picture of Herb with kids. They are his nieces.  His brother made himself remove the picture.  Then he deleted his entire Instagram.   They are not happy.  I don’t blame them. 

Thank God someone in his family has some brains. Maybe they can get him away from Jenelle before she sucks too much life out of him.

• Love 11
28 minutes ago, Birdee said:

Thank God someone in his family has some brains. Maybe they can get him away from Jenelle before she sucks too much life out of him.

That won't happen.  Herb looks just as stupid and defiant as Jenelle.  They are a match made in heaven hell.

• Love 11
On 1/2/2020 at 12:03 PM, ghoulina said:

This is so true. I never found David to be good looking, but damn - he rapidly declined in his years with Jenelle.

When you become a soulmate of Jenelle, the likelihood that within a few months you will start resembling the Unabomber is quite high.

• LOL 9
  • Love 9
37 minutes ago, Billina said:

How long before Boston Herb tells Jenelle she needs to have a baby with him to make their relationship official?

Any day now, right?

Do you think any of them discuss having kids? I think it's just a lack of discussion about birth control. 😂

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Stusan said:

Do you think any of them discuss having kids? I think it's just a lack of discussion about birth control. 😂

Jenelle and Nathan decided to have Kaiser "because they was gettin along real good and not fightin or nuthin" after dating for a few weeks. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, Billina said:

How long before Boston Herb tells Jenelle she needs to have a baby with him to make their relationship official?

Any day now, right?

Someone on twitter said they stopped following each other already.  🤔

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
On 1/1/2020 at 10:13 PM, Madison Bumgarner said:

I can't believe there were people being all proud of her for leaving and thinking of the kids, etc. Yeah, no. How can you think she's doing something for the safety of her family when she's NEVER done that?!! What would possibly make someone assume she's going to change? She took those kids back to that abusive home and lied to the court. Now, she claims there was abuse. How DARE she have the nerve to ask for prayers and spout "I'm so happy." Yeah, we know you are, because it's never about your kids, it's about you. You, you, you. Spend NYE with your kids? Nope, leave them alone in a state they've only been in for two months and meet up with her new bf.

PREACH. I never forget for a minute that Janelle was a terrible mother way before UBT showed up, I stopped watching this mess after seeing her treat Kaiser's infancy as an inconvenience. 

And I don't believe for two seconds that she and UBT are actually divorcing. There's been almost no drama around their separation, not buying it at all.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 16
4 minutes ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

"JUHNELLE, I SEEN YOU WIT KIEFFAH. YA HIGH, YA BOTH HIGH!"

Much like "the schools are not well" and "Jesus God, Leah," that will never not be funny. (I've said Jesus God! in my head twice today already.)

• LOL 13
  • Love 3