Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

I believe in the power of positive thinking.  I would like to test the power of harm the honky thinking.  On May 1st at noon can you all please stop whatever you are doing and think really hard about a world where honky gets harmed very, very badly and disappears.  You can use whatever method of harm you prefer, and if you are drawing a blank I suggest honky gets eaten alive by an alligator.  Let’s make #harmthehonky a movement!

PS. May 1st was selected because I expect the incredible power of our combined snarky thoughts will work and we can celebrate on May 5th with jumbo margaritas and 7 point quesadillas.  Love you guys!

Edited by Booger666
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
10 hours ago, blubld43 said:

No! "Honky" is strictly a racist term IMO; this idiot at least named himself perfectly. I just don't know how these people are allowed to have kids OR animals. All of them need to be removed from the swamp; and let's hope the stupid honky and his woman sink with their house.

6 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Absolutely this. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honky

He's an idiot.

And am I crazy for thinking that UBT embraces the term "honky" in order to preemptively give himself cover for using racial slurs against POC? Again, he is so incredibly stupid on top of being racist/misogynist/homophobic/ignorant/sociopathic/fill-in-negative-adjective. He shows who he is over and over and over, then he has the lamest, stupidest, most tired and easily refuted arguments ever for his actions. It's so incredibly tedious and IQ-loweringly stupid, on top of how offensive it is. Sigh.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

I love that he made a dig at Jenelle's 2 day old Arby's  roast beef sandwich-looking labia. Lol

Does Lurch realize that his doubling down on this Southern redneck persona with  treasonous flag shirts, boots, small arsenal of guns and ridiculous screen name just makes him look silly and cartoonish?

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Does Lurch realize that his doubling down on this Southern redneck persona with  treasonous flag shirts, boots, small arsenal of guns and ridiculous screen name just makes him look silly and cartoonish?

No.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, TheRealT said:

And am I crazy for thinking that UBT embraces the term "honky" in order to preemptively give himself cover for using racial slurs against POC?

No, not at all.  That's exactly why he does it.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, TheRealT said:

And am I crazy for thinking that UBT embraces the term "honky" in order to preemptively give himself cover for using racial slurs against POC? Again, he is so incredibly stupid on top of being racist/misogynist/homophobic/ignorant/sociopathic/fill-in-negative-adjective. He shows who he is over and over and over, then he has the lamest, stupidest, most tired and easily refuted arguments ever for his actions. It's so incredibly tedious and IQ-loweringly stupid, on top of how offensive it is. Sigh.

ABSOLUTELY not wrong, in fact, it's not to give him cover, it's the actual reason. If you've ever met a white person running around calling themselves honky ironically, it is BECAUSE they are freely and comfortably dropping N bombs whenever there aren't any black people around. I would bet my non-sinking, non-mildew, non-located in a runoff from a paper company home that more than once a day, David is using the N word, and in front of children. 

• Love 13

Although I wouldn't normally approve of a post like Jeremy's, in this case I do because it made lol.  Love to see people go after the jerk and have no fear.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 18

Oh I love it. I know a bunch of you don't like Jeremy but he is back in my good side for numerous things he said. First off that he would beat UBT's ass. Second, that he called him out for not working and that he could buy his ass. THEN, the dig on Jenelle. YES, I know it is wrong about it being about her vag, but it was funny. 

I bet the whole Teen Mom crew are just sick of David jumping on their shit and saying dumb shit. Sounds like Jeremy is head of that nonfanclub.

And most of Jenelle's 'farm' looks like the land was cleared for a new subdivision going in. No grass, trees, etc because the shit was all cleared off. But in this case it was cleared off for a subdivision of dumbasses.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 15

And most of Jenelle's 'farm' looks like the land was cleared for a new subdivision going in. No grass, trees, etc because the shit was all cleared off. But in this case it was cleared off for a subdivision of dumbasses.

It makes me think of where I live--the group of people that hate our HOA so much that they want to be able to do whatever they want--this is the kind of place they would like to live.  lol!  They can all live together in a place like this and do their own thing.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

What that did, or, I suppose the lack of what they did, regarding that girl's head is terrible. She is going to be made fun of most of her life and it was completely preventable. If only they had gotten her a helmet as an infant.

I think both men need to grow up and act line adults. Adults don't go around beating up each other. Adults don't go around threatening each other with physical violence. That said, I'm Team Jeremy here. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Oh I kind of love Jeremy for that.  David is your typical internet bully/wanna-be badass.  He thinks he can sit behind his computer (all damn day since he doesn't work) and just troll these peoples accounts.  I'm glad Jeremy stood up to him.  I also love that he threw in to David to get a job since Jeremy has never quit his. 

Poor endtables head.  Poor, poor child.

• Love 21

I love Germy's response too. Because I believe him. Is it the most mature way to handle things? No. But David is such a blustering coward. He hides behind the internet; but I really believe Germy would fight him. And win. And I might even pay to see it. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Oh, Dear God. Serious question: is that head the result of not getting her a helmet? 

Must ... resist ... urge ... to ... mock ... small ... child ... it's ... not ... her ... fault ... her ... parents ... are ... garbage ... humans ... *GASP*

Poor child.  Poor, poor child. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
6 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

Oh I kind of love Jeremy for that.  David is your typical internet bully/wanna-be badass.  He thinks he can sit behind his computer (all damn day since he doesn't work) and just troll these peoples accounts.  I'm glad Jeremy stood up to him.  I also love that he threw in to David to get a job since Jeremy has never quit his. 

Poor endtables head.  Poor, poor child.

I am right there with you, my friend. That post had me cracking up, and as someone above noted, his anger did seem to help improve his grammar, although the punctuation could use some help. "Keep fucking with me and I'll show you what kind of a bitch I am," was the best. You go, Jeremy!

Also, I don't think bangs will help poor Ensley's head problem.

• Love 9

I'm praying to the Flying Spaghetti Monster that she actually means this. The Dumb Fucks do not need anymore children to abuse, neglect and indoctrinate. If it is true, I wonder what changed UBT's mind after he was insistent that Jenelle give him another kid. 

FB_IMG_1555131350774.jpg

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
On 4/2/2019 at 1:13 PM, ShaNaeNae said:

Ewww.  The way he keeps going, "you're so purtyyyyyy" while petting her are grossing me out.  He just sounds creepola doing it.  Like can he not say, "you're so smart", "you're so kind", why does it always have to be physical?  

And I hate to say it but she's almost 2 1/2.  She can barely say full sentences and some full words.  I know all kids develop different and I'd be ok looking past it if we knew Jenelle was taking her to speech therapy or even really working hard with her.  But we all know that kid is left alone while they smoke out or is just there to be a pretty girl, nothing else.  

If Endtable is over 2 , Juhnelle should already be having her evaluated for Early Intervention. But of course Lurch & Juhnelle are idiots and that won’t happen.  Poor kid.

• Love 2
On 4/12/2019 at 3:22 PM, Lemur said:

Must ... resist ... urge ... to ... mock ... small ... child ... it's ... not ... her ... fault ... her ... parents ... are ... garbage ... humans ... *GASP*

Poor child.  Poor, poor child. 

100% ditto

• Love 1
17 hours ago, ChocolateAddict said:

I'm praying to the Flying Spaghetti Monster that she actually means this. The Dumb Fucks do not need anymore children to abuse, neglect and indoctrinate. If it is true, I wonder what changed UBT's mind after he was insistent that Jenelle give him another kid. 

FB_IMG_1555131350774.jpg

52A5B74F-8FD2-46CA-AFC9-0EB60CF3EDC9.png

• Useful 1

Soooo... not to be all political and stuff, BUT.  If the big ole donkey is as “red” as he claims, then why he living off government benefits and such?  He was on SSA and WC?  I’m also guessing Ensley if not the rest of them kids are on state health care.  Which they should also be against.  🤔

• Love 11

Did anyone catch last weeks John Oliver show?  It was on mobile / manufactured homes and Clayton was one of the companies called out. Our girl was thankfully not featured in it. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

David was found Not Guilty in one of his court cases:

“Jenelle testified that his gun was inside of their nightstand at the time that [Sandra] said David had it on him and showed it to her,” the source said.   

The Ashley can confirm that, following the testimony and other court proceedings, the judge found David not guilty and the case was dismissed.

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2019/04/13/exclusive-inside-david-easons-most-recent-court-hearing-teen-mom-jenelle-evans-takes-the-stand-judge-makes-final-ruling

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Soooo... not to be all political and stuff, BUT.  If the big ole donkey is as “red” as he claims, then why he living off government benefits and such?  He was on SSA and WC?  I’m also guessing Ensley if not the rest of them kids are on state health care.  Which they should also be against.  🤔

With Jenelle’s income the kids wouldn’t qualify for any subsidized health care, but I agree with the rest.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

David was found Not Guilty in one of his court cases:

“Jenelle testified that his gun was inside of their nightstand at the time that [Sandra] said David had it on him and showed it to her,” the source said.   

The Ashley can confirm that, following the testimony and other court proceedings, the judge found David not guilty and the case was dismissed.

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2019/04/13/exclusive-inside-david-easons-most-recent-court-hearing-teen-mom-jenelle-evans-takes-the-stand-judge-makes-final-ruling

Wtf this is idiotic..

• Love 4

One of them is talking shit (not that it's a surprise) because she told US Weekly that she did get her tubes tied. 

On one hand, I can totally believe that they sold a dodgy story to US Weekly. They need the cash, especially since Jenelle has lost money from not appearing on episodes this season. There is no one who could contridict them because the hospital can't say what happened. And should a "whoops" baby happen they could just do what everyone else in this franchise does and claim that the BC failed. 

On the other hand, UBT is a fucking moron and I could totally see him not understanding or being deliberately obtuse about what actually happened.  

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jenelle-evans-healing-after-hospitalization-getting-her-tubes-tied/

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

So...do they really keep women hospitalized for a tubal ligation procedure?! I had an oophrectomy and my ass was sent packing a few hours afterwards. 

My guess is that she OD’d again. 

5 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Or she got beat up again? First the “emergency” sinus surgery now whatever this is. She’s in the hospital an awful lot.

Either UBT smacks her around, or she is trying to get pills.  Or both.

Edited by Fiver
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10
On 4/14/2019 at 1:39 PM, Giant Misfit said:

So...do they really keep women hospitalized for a tubal ligation procedure?! I had an oophrectomy and my ass was sent packing a few hours afterwards. 

My guess is that she OD’d again. 

again? do tell...

• Love 3
6 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

again? do tell...

Oh, my bad! I could have sworn she was a repeat offender!

She’s in Us Weekly complaining she feels helpless cause she can’t lift more than 20 pounds.    Couldn’t even carry flowers at the nursery.  And wombat stayed by her side during her hospitalization. Yeah cause he didn’t want some one getting her help or maybe her escaping 

• Useful 3
  • Love 11
7 hours ago, dariafan said:

She’s in Us Weekly complaining she feels helpless cause she can’t lift more than 20 pounds.    Couldn’t even carry flowers at the nursery.  And wombat stayed by her side during her hospitalization. Yeah cause he didn’t want some one getting her help or maybe her escaping 

How dare you disrespect wombats like that! 🤣

• LOL 9