Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

oh ooh oh! Is this the part where we state our Harry Potter allegiance?!

I am 47 and I belong in Ravenclaw. 

That "owl" Maryssa is carrying is supposed to be Hedwig (not of the "Angry Inch" fame). 

In my opinion, Hedwig would hang out with Maryssa if Harry and friends were set on rescuing her from a band of awful, criminal muggles. Or maybe David is a Dementor in disguise. That would explain a lot, actually. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, lovesnark said:

I wonder if they took Jace with them?

No and apparently it was her weekend with him.  Which I think means she was supposed to have Kaiser.  Somebody has to have Ensley but I wonder if that person is at The Land watching her because I can't imagine them leaving the house empty.  I would laugh if they did and someone flew a drone all around and right up to the windows to peek in.  Lol

• Love 11
46 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

The probably have someone in their firm that does family law and civil law, too. Unless, as someone upthread pointed out, the Swampthings just went with this group because they offer online stuff like cease and desist letters.

I would imagine that a lot of criminal defendants are also dealing with various civil law matters, so it makes sense that a firm specializing in criminal law would offer civil services as well. Didn't Jenelle's family court lawyer work out of Dustin's office?

• Love 2
Just now, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

My wife is a Harry Potter superfan. Her picture is in one of the old fandom encyclopedias and she was mod for a now defunct HP fansite. She is now sorting all the TM girls into HP houses for my amusement. #relationshipgoals  

Oh, please share!

• Love 3

Gryffindor-Jenelle, Adam, Barb, Nathan, Maci, Amber

Ravenclaw-Ali, baby!Leah, Simon, Brittany, Kieffer

Hufflepuff-Chelsea, Leah, Cole, Caitlin, Brianna, Gary, Taylor

Slytherin-Kail, Farrah, Sophia, David, Tyler, Matt

Explanations provided upon request 

This was was a fun after dinner activity! 

• Love 5
44 minutes ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

OK, clearly the most intelligent ones are Ravenclaw, and the most manipulative/sneaky/dishonest ones are Slytherin, and the dim ones are Hufflepuff, (although Gary shouldn't be there IMO) but I am scratching my head over all the Gryffindors, except for Barb. She gets full marks for bravery taking over the full time care for a child in her 50s. 

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, Tatum said:

OK, clearly the most intelligent ones are Ravenclaw, and the most manipulative/sneaky/dishonest ones are Slytherin, and the dim ones are Hufflepuff, (although Gary shouldn't be there IMO) but I am scratching my head over all the Gryffindors, except for Barb. She gets full marks for bravery taking over the full time care for a child in her 50s. 

If you assume Gryffindor also means “charge in without thinking” it makes a lot of sense. Also Jenelle would choose Gryffindor because of her own ego. 

Gary is a Hufflepuff because of loyalty (and hard work). 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Lurch can get all the Invisalign in the world  but it won't take away from the fact that he looks like one of those facial reconstructions of a Neanderthal  that you see on some National Geographic special.

Dead.

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, druzy said:

I knew you would get the goods! Thanks @Mkay :)

I scrolled through first to see if you had beat me to it. I haven’t been on as often so I’m glad your on top of it. :)

• Love 1
13 hours ago, MissMel said:

No and apparently it was her weekend with him.  Which I think means she was supposed to have Kaiser.  Somebody has to have Ensley but I wonder if that person is at The Land watching her because I can't imagine them leaving the house empty.  I would laugh if they did and someone flew a drone all around and right up to the windows to peek in.  Lol

Hmmmm, more interested in the girls, so she can play perfect mommy. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, toodywoody said:

Hmmmm, more interested in the girls, so she can play perfect mommy. 

Someone asked if that was Kung Fu Panda giving David lessons on filling the street with uppercuts.  BahahahahaHahahahaha

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

click to read the entire thread.  Good stuff.  Mr attorney has Eason in his name and is only 6 months out of law school.  The twitter thread has lots of goodies.  

This makes sense.  I hope little newbie cleared it with the named partner (and from the look of the website the only other attorney at the firm) before he sent out frivolous threats on their letterhead to everyone and their mother.

Edited by TexasGal
  • Love 5
On 12/4/2017 at 6:23 PM, guilfoyleatpp said:

oh ooh oh! Is this the part where we state our Harry Potter allegiance?!

I am 47 and I belong in Ravenclaw. 

That "owl" Maryssa is carrying is supposed to be Hedwig (not of the "Angry Inch" fame). 

In my opinion, Hedwig would hang out with Maryssa if Harry and friends were set on rescuing her from a band of awful, criminal muggles. Or maybe David is a Dementor in disguise. That would explain a lot, actually. 

If only Hagrid could stop by and rescue Maryssa, Kaiser and poor Ensley and take them off to Hogwarts or some other place where they would be appreciated and loved.

I would't put it past those swamp people to keep Jace and Kaiser in the cupboard under the stairs.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Love 8

So far I have yet to run into the Lord and Lady of the Land here at Disney World but there are quite a few of the cheer groups at my resort. I will keep you all updated. I am on high alert. Not like Jenelle and Kieffer high but you know what I mean.

• Love 23
7 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Well, this was posted on the Crazy Days & Nights website.  Could it be JE?

crazy.jpg

That first sentence (This will turn out very very badly) is so eerily similar to the episode title of last night's episode of Teen Mom OG (This is Gonna End Badly).

Hmm...

• Love 8
On 12/5/2017 at 6:36 AM, Mkay said:

Click the arrow on the right to see both pictures.  

Can we, as a society, just agree that skin-tight, high-waisted mom jeans are a hard "no," please? And stop wearing your damn shower shoes out it public!

"

• Love 16

I have neighbors who had to take over the raising of the husband's two grandchildren, not unlike Barbara's situation.  They are both in their sixties and the boys are now teens.  It's not how they thought they would spend their retirement, but at least the boys are doing well and won't end up statistics.

• Love 8
21 hours ago, TeeMo said:

So far I have yet to run into the Lord and Lady of the Land here at Disney World but there are quite a few of the cheer groups at my resort. I will keep you all updated. I am on high alert. Not like Jenelle and Kieffer high but you know what I mean.

I’m here too! Having a great time. 

I too have hoped NOT to run into Jenelle, if I do I’ll report back. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, leighroda said:

I’m saying it on Babs thread too, but I felt like it should be mentioned here too... HAPPY RETIREMENT BABS!! She posted on Instagram she retired, and while raising your grandson doesn’t scream relaxation, I hope she gets to take some time for herself and enjoy after all the years of hard work she has put in.

Yes. Mention it here. Why not? Let's overrun Jenelle's thread with congrats to her Mom. Not only is it deserved, but the very thought would make her apoplectic. 

CONGRATS, BABS! Enjoy your retirement!

• Love 13
(edited)
6 hours ago, Birdee said:

Can we, as a society, just agree that skin-tight, high-waisted mom jeans are a hard "no," please? And stop wearing your damn shower shoes out it public!

"

Exactly what I was thinking ! Just shows how weírd her body is.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 6
On 12/4/2017 at 5:45 PM, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

Too bad we can't throw Jenelle and several other morons (I'll let you choose your own group) into Azkaban!

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Bridget said:

Too bad we can't throw Jenelle and several other morons (I'll let you choose your own group) into Azkaban!

Why? With her personality, all the Dementors would love her.  "A muggle who can also suck out your soul?! Anything for Jenelle we say!". 

8 hours ago, Mkay said:

That’s really funny. They realized somebody was recording them (Jenelle said she knew kinda who it was?) so shocked David didn’t get all up in their face.

Funniest is that nobody else in the crowd at Disney apparently knew or gave a fuck who they were, while David refers to themselves as “famous people”. 

I’m assuming they didn’t get “famous people” treatment at Disney and had to wait on lines for rides like the rest of us ordinary people.

Where are any of the 8,000 children they’re supposedly “raising” while they stroll around? It’s Disney for fucks sake. Whenever I go (hate it like poison), I have nephews and nieces all up my ass. I’m aka Sugar Auntie...

• Love 18
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

Be sure you click on each picture above to read what Jenelle is saying. 

So David is Vicki Gunvalson's daughter with a side of vitiligo & a violent streak?

Jenelle needs to NEVER wear a Sublime tank again. #sacrilege

Where are any of the 8,000 children they’re supposedly “raising” while they stroll around? It’s Disney for fucks sake. Whenever I go (hate it like poison), I have nephews and nieces all up my ass. I’m aka Sugar Auntie...

Yeah, what hanger-on did they convince to come as their on-call babysitter?...and having someone there that can take the kids so they can have a night out is one thing...to get away from your kids to walk around a THEME park? That's so fucked up, but look who I'm talking about. 

• Love 9