Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

So I read over in Kail's thread that Jenelle and the Oaf are sending cease and desist letters to Kail and to Chelsea as well. What is this nonsense now?!

I hope they post it! 

• Love 9

Oh great.  She's self modeling AGAIN for her shitty clothes.  I tried to look at her lipsticks a few weeks ago and couldn't get over how stupid the pictures were.  The picture of her standing in the middle of the road (same road as pop-a-squat) tells me NOTHING about her shitty lipstick.  I couldn't help but leave this:

"Why are there selfies of you when you're selling lipstick? If you really felt passionate about makeup and making women feel beautiful, you would have hired women of various skin tones, with various lip shapes and showed close ups of each color so people can tell the color they are buying. Clicking on a color and seeing you lounging by the pool tells me nothing about the lipstick or it's color. It just proves to me that again, it's all about you and you just want to take the money without putting in any actual work and effort into it."

• Love 22

Wow. I guess UBT is coming unhinged for some reason. I wonder why? It's hilarious that they sat down and made this exhaustive list of people who are allegedly talking badly about them. I wonder whether they looked up everyone's address themselves or (more likely) paid the lawyer to do the research? I wonder how much this whole thing cost? You'd think UBT would be more intent on saving whatever money they have, especially since they're threatening to leave the show. This makes me think he's in the midst of some drug-fueled downward spiral. Why go so far off the rails just when "things are going so great" with their recent wedding and all?

• Love 19

This is hilarious only the swamp donkeys could think that sending a cease and desist letter to half the population would scare them into submission especially since nobody has mentioned them since the reunion taping. I wonder if is specifically mentioned that they can not use the word balloon in relation to UBT.

• Love 16

Anyone can look at Jenelle’s twitter, Instagram, UBT twitter and Instagram, and see who the real psychos are.  No one is talking about Jenelle.  It’s Jenelle who talks about every single person.  Then attacks Nathan’s girlfriend on yelp constantly on her jobs page.  THAT girl may have a case, not Jenelle. 

• Love 22
19 hours ago, Cephalosapien said:

He also seems to have gotten skinnier really fast, though maybe he's just getting taller? I know negative zero about babies. But ugh, I wouldn't put it past them to intentionally not feed him enough.

That was the first thing I noticed. His face has thinned out considerably in a short period of time. Hopefully he's just growing and losing his baby fat. I'd hate to think that Jenelle has him on some sort of diet.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

That was the first thing I noticed. His face has thinned out considerably in a short period of time. Hopefully he's just growing and losing his baby fat. I'd hate to think that Jenelle has him on some sort of diet.

Bowie-Food-Pyramid.jpg

• Love 7

If MTV won't cancel this show (which...they won't), they REALLY need to step up their production game. How do they not realize that they are sitting on a treasure trove of ratings if they get their wussy producers to actually start calling out this stuff? These people are UNDER CONTRACT, plus they have security for a reason. They certainly can be used to protect the "talent" as well as protect the crew FROM the "talent". They act like they've broken the "4th wall", when they've actually only added to the delusional bullshit of these girls. Bring on a true 4th wall MTV! I'll do it!!

• Love 12
9 hours ago, Mkay said:

Ugh, I think he looks WORSE in the first shot. If that's even possible. Guy wouldn't be so terminally fugly if he didn't alternate between blank stare and m'fucking crazy face.

1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I would bet, from the pic and the FEED ME incident, that the "diet" is "whoops, forgot to give the kids lunch... and dinner..."

• Love 5
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Of course. In fact, I am shocked Barb didn't get one long ago. 

Jenelle can write a book and bash her mother, you know, the person who raised Jace for almost 8 years now. But how dare she speak the truth about her daughter! 

Has Keiffer received his letter? We know he filmed a segment for the "Ex Files" special on Jenelle. 

• Love 14

I’m loving the cease and desist letter, I can just imagine the stack on the kitchen counter on the land, and Jenelle and david holding hands going into the post office and the postal working thinking they were super ambitious with their Christmas cards when they hand her the stack of envelopes ... I’m willing to bet money that she waited until after the wedding so that the letters could say “mr and mrs Eason” also this coming from someone who constantly shared bs stories on her social media about the other cast members (I know she may have had someone else running the site do it but she didn’t stop it so she’s just as guilty). 

• Love 15

Damnit. Just when I thought Kanal's thread was going to catch up to Jenelle's thread (again) as far as how many pages we have going on here, and then Jenelle goes and does this shit! She can't handle Kanal having more conversation on her thread than hers. lol 

• Love 10
36 minutes ago, Cephalosapien said:

I would bet, from the pic and the FEED ME incident, that the "diet" is "whoops, forgot to give the kids lunch... and dinner..."

Duuuuuuude!!! You're such a hatter yo. Kai had Pedialyte like, yesterday...yesterday was Wednesday right? Try sayin' somethin back. I'll cyst AND decease you!! It's why I got these feathers in my hair...

• Love 17

I think it's safe to say that David has always been a butterface. 

I remain bewildered as to why Jenelle sent C & D when it's glaringly obvious that Kail, Leah and Chelsea are pretty  much indifferent towards her. 

I wonder if Doris and Nathan received letters as well? 

• Love 11
48 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I think it's safe to say that David has always been a butterface. 

I remain bewildered as to why Jenelle sent C & D when it's glaringly obvious that Kail, Leah and Chelsea are pretty  much indifferent towards her. 

I wonder if Doris and Nathan received letters as well? 

I wonder if this is a hail mary to stop Chelsea and co. from saying something in the future about something they witnessed Jenelle and David doing.  I would guess they saw them either doing hard drugs, beating one of the kids, or beating each other (I just hope it's not the middle one), and have made this cease and desist as a preemptive strike against the other girls telling the public what they saw. Not that the girls were rushing to do it, and not that it would be illegal to report something you witnessed yourself, but these two are probably desperate. They probably figure the C&D will scare the others into keeping silent.

• Love 9

If I were Barb, I'd ignore them (the Easons) altogether except for pickups and dropoffs and important things re: Jace. I wouldn't film with them-- in fact, I'd quit the show next contract renewal and try to prevent Jace from being filmed. This kind of bs can't be good for Jace or for a woman approaching her later years. I'd also send a c&d to the Easons saying they can't talk about me in a defamatory manner ( just for good measure, not that it would be legally enforcable).

In fact, all of the cast members should act as though the Easons do not exist (more than they do already) and send them their own c&ds. We know how much Jenelle HATES being ignored.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Jenelle continues to post clickbait on her Instagram but Kanal snapped back with the second picture on her IG Story. I love that Kanal is ignoring the stupid cease and desist letter!

snap.png

snapk.png

She can post it, as long as it’s true. 

• Love 2

From what I have seen being posted on IG this past year, those stories are generally the norm. I remember several months ago a "story" about Javi claiming to be the father of Kanal's unborn baby. I think the TMs are somewhat required to have those kind of stories attached to their accounts per their contracts. The people behind the scenes at MTV are generating those articles in order to hype up the drama. That is how I am seeing it. Of course, I do know Jenelle and Kanal do post crap on their IG accounts to take digs at certain people. 

3 hours ago, Adiba said:

If I were Barb, I'd ignore them (the Easons) altogether except for pickups and dropoffs and important things re: Jace. I wouldn't film with them-- in fact, I'd quit the show next contract renewal and try to prevent Jace from being filmed. This kind of bs can't be good for Jace or for a woman approaching her later years. I'd also send a c&d to the Easons saying they can't talk about me in a defamatory manner ( just for good measure, not that it would be legally enforcable).

In fact, all of the cast members should act as though the Easons do not exist (more than they do already) and send them their own c&ds. We know how much Jenelle HATES being ignored.

Legally, Jenelle and David aren't supposed to say anything about Barb in any defamatory manner. It is part of their agreement that was signed off in court. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 11

To touch upon this whole cyst and decease drama, I have a few things to bring up.

With regards to the Easons (LOL) and their claim that comments and tweets are injuring their chances of future employment, it makes me wonder what exactly does that mean.We have to remember something here about Jenelle and David. They love to twist and embellish the truth. In the past and in the present, when they have responded to certain allegations or questions being directed at them on their Twitter accounts, the reunion shows and such, they come up with some outlandish lies sprinkled with some truth. That is how Jenelle has always been. That is how I am reading these allegations. I am trying to read between the lines here. Are they somehow trying to convey that MTV and 11th Street Productions are giving them a warning of some kind? Are they being told their jobs are being threatened because of the actions and behaviors that are happening behind the scenes? These two certainly have no future job prospects whatsoever. So, what employment is being threatened? It has to be their one and only job - Teen Mom. Something must be brewing between the producers and the Easons. I am hoping the hammer is coming down hard on them. I want nothing for Christmas other than Jenelle and David to be fired. Hell, I will just ask Santa to cancel this show, but then I would lose my people here on this board, and I am just not ready to let you all go.

• Love 21
23 hours ago, crazychicken said:

Barb also got a letter according to Radar hers had bonus content bet she feels so special. I would love for Janelle to take the "false allegations" to court so Barb's can bring up the CPS case.

radar.jpg.e667e019ddbf810628b8cdea8318008d.jpg

Does anyone else find the quoted language VERY non-standard for a cease and desist letter?

"It comes to our attention" seems like it would typically be "It has come to our attention."

Also "false statements of accusations of drug abuse" would be "false statements and accusations of drug abuse" or "false accusations of drug abuse."

And "disparaging" doesn't really go there either. It's very oddly worded, even for a "legal" document. Maybe especially for a "legal" document.

I might be thinking that Jenelle and David wrote this themselves after they watched People's Court or something. 

• Love 16

It is clear they either typed this shit themselves or they got one of the worst paralegals in their area to draft that up. I bet you anything Jenelle did go to one of her attorneys who then advised her to meet with a civil attorney. They both went for a consultation and were told what they are claiming does not fall under the requirements of slander or libel. They both walk out of there all huffy puffy, bellowing out a slew of profanities and decided at that point they were going to scare everyone by sending them their version of a "cyst and decease" letter. They sound like they are at their wit's end. They searched the internet and found samples of such a letter and then used their style of grammar to enhance it.

• Love 16
3 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

To touch upon this whole cyst and decease drama, I have a few things to bring up.

With regards to the Easons (LOL) and their claim that comments and tweets are injuring their chances of future employment, it makes me wonder what exactly does that mean.We have to remember something here about Jenelle and David. They love to twist and embellish the truth. In the past and in the present, when they have responded to certain allegations or questions being directed at them on their Twitter accounts, the reunion shows and such, they come up with some outlandish lies sprinkled with some truth. That is how Jenelle has always been. That is how I am reading these allegations. I am trying to read between the lines here. Are they somehow trying to convey that MTV and 11th Street Productions are giving them a warning of some kind? Are they being told their jobs are being threatened because of the actions and behaviors that are happening behind the scenes? These two certainly have no future job prospects whatsoever. So, what employment is being threatened? It has to be their one and only job - Teen Mom. Something must be brewing between the producers and the Easons. I am hoping the hammer is coming down hard on them. I want nothing for Christmas other than Jenelle and David to be fired. Hell, I will just ask Santa to cancel this show, but then I would lose my people here on this board, and I am just not ready to let you all go.

I don't think it's that reality-based. I think the "threat to future employment" thing came up because someone told them that they'd have to show how the "slander and libel" caused them some tangible harm. I don't see why MTV would be like, "Your job is in jeopardy if the other cast members don't stop talking shit about you. You'd better clean up your act!"

I think UBT has reached his limit with "people talking shit about him" for whatever reason and he's decided that storming out of the reunion, sending the cease and desist letters, etc. will enable him to take control of the situation. He seems to think that he can use his experience as a suspect/perpetrator in the legal system against his "enemies." We've seen it with his "clever" attempts to get Barb arrested and/or investigated for child endangerment/abuse. I can just see him ranting for hours (high on whatever) about how Randy or whoever doesn't know who the fuck they're messing with with their shady (in his mind, though it may have nothing to do with him) tweet calling him out for whatever. Jenelle would spend all that time begging him to calm down and trying to figure out a way to appease him (while they both ignore their kids).

• Love 13

I’m here for Randy... I know a lot of people see it as immature, but not only does he say what we are thinking but it gets attention, if we went on twitter and said the same stuff they may or may not see it with the volume of tweets they get... but if Randy says it she is much more likely to not only see it but respond. It would bother me  if he was spouting lies, then I’d be more likely to say he needs to step away from twitter but so far he’s told the truth so I’m about it.

• Love 24
3 hours ago, druzy said:

Why is Aubree's face on this?

1 hour ago, TheRealT said:

I don't think it's that reality-based. I think the "threat to future employment" thing came up because someone told them that they'd have to show how the "slander and libel" caused them some tangible harm. I don't see why MTV would be like, "Your job is in jeopardy if the other cast members don't stop talking shit about you. You'd better clean up your act!"

I

I am not implying MTV is telling the Easons their job is in jeopardy due to the other people talking smack about them. I am inferring perhaps there have been some issues going on behind the scenes that we are not privy to. The thought I have is, maybe the producers are now beginning to hold Jenelle and UBT accountable for what they have done this past season. MTV could be making idle threats that they need to commit to their contracts more so than they did this past season or else face being booted which gives the cast members more screen time.

Those two are so delusional, under the influence of whatever drugs they are currently doing, and most likely suffering from paranoia due to that drug use, they are now in panic mode. The idea of losing their job from MTV with no future job prospects is sending them over the edge and now they are going after the cast members. They probably feel the cast members are behind this somehow, they feel the cast is whispering in MTVs ear about them. Those two are doing what comes natural to them: they are deflecting. It makes no sense, but then when does anything they ever do make sense? We watched with our own eyes as she signed over custody to Barb, but if you hear Jenelle tell the story, Barb STOLE JACE from her. Jenelle will twist this shit and blame the cast members for her job loss when she is responsible for her future endeavors.

35 minutes ago, leighroda said:

I’m here for Randy... I know a lot of people see it as immature, but not only does he say what we are thinking but it gets attention, if we went on twitter and said the same stuff they may or may not see it with the volume of tweets they get... but if Randy says it she is much more likely to not only see it but respond. It would bother me  if he was spouting lies, then I’d be more likely to say he needs to step away from twitter but so far he’s told the truth so I’m about it.

Agree. His credibility is intact. Jenelle's? Not so much.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 16
12 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

I think it might have randomly  popped up with the story. I used to work for a newspaper and we'd put the links to some online articles on FB and Twitter. Once we added the link, a picture on that page would automatically be added. Usually it was related to the story, but sometimes, for some reason, the algorithm would pick up  a picture in an ad or a thumbnail for another story. That could have happened here. However, Jenelle would have seen that pic come up and could have chosen not to use the link. But this is Jenelle and she knew it would piss off Chelsea and Randy. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Birdee said:

I think it might have randomly  popped up with the story. I used to work for a newspaper and we'd put the links to some online articles on FB and Twitter. Once we added the link, a picture on that page would automatically be added. Usually it was related to the story, but sometimes, for some reason, the algorithm would pick up  a picture in an ad or a thumbnail for another story. That could have happened here. However, Jenelle would have seen that pic come up and could have chosen not to use the link. But this is Jenelle and she knew it would piss off Chelsea and Randy. 

Thanks, because I was wondering too. But, also, why is the tidbit about Amber's baby featured with Randy's tweet? 

And I, too, FLOVE Randy! Long live petty as fuck Randy!

• Love 13
16 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

I am not implying MTV is telling the Easons their job is in jeopardy due to the other people talking smack about them. I am inferring perhaps there have been some issues going on behind the scenes that we are not privy to. The thought I have is, maybe the producers are now beginning to hold Jenelle and UBT accountable for what they have done this past season. MTV could be making idle threats that they need to commit to their contracts more so than they did this past season or else face being booted which gives the cast members more screen time.

Those two are so delusional, under the influence of whatever drugs they are currently doing, and most likely suffering from paranoia due to that drug use, they are now in panic mode. The idea of losing their job from MTV with no future job prospects is sending them over the edge and now they are going after the cast members. They probably feel the cast members are behind this somehow, they feel the cast is whispering in MTVs ear about them. Those two are doing what comes natural to them: they are deflecting. It makes no sense, but then when does anything they ever do make sense? We watched with our own eyes as she signed over custody to Barb, but if you hear Jenelle tell the story, Barb STOLE JACE from her. Jenelle will twist this shit and blame the cast members for her job loss when she is responsible for her future endeavors.

Agree. His credibility is intact. Jenelle's? Not so much.

Even if the others are talking about them behind their back, as long as what they say is true, Jenelle and David have no case.  They are crazy. 

• Love 9

I need Jenelle to be kicked off the show. Catering to these losers is pathetic. And why are they catering to them ? MTV has to know they have all the power. I can’t stand these two disgusting hillbilly Fucks.

• Love 17
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

Even if the others are talking about them behind their back, as long as what they say is true, Jenelle and David have no case.  They are crazy. 

It doesn't even have to be true. They are entitled to their opinions of Jenelle and David. They can post, tweet, comment all they want about those two and end it by saying it is just their opinion.

• Love 13