Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Kaiser definitely looked sick in that pic I could see it in face especially eyes even before zooming in a bit and seeing the redness above his lips. I’m certainly not opposed to a sick kid still getting fresh air but that kid needed some Vaseline and a proper hat and gloves at a minimum. 

• Love 10

On the Hatter Nation Facebook page, somebody posted The Ballad of St. Kieffer.  It's set to 'Twas The Night Before Christmas and it is the most hilarious thing I've ever read. I tried for the longest time to figure out how to post it but couldn't do it. I hope somebody more tech savvy than me can bring it over because you guys will LOVE it!! 

I hope you all have a great Christmas or if you don't celebrate, I wish you a great long weekend.  Thanks for all the laughs and for keeping me up to date on these idiots so I don't have to watch them.  Have a good one my friends. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 18
On 12/15/2017 at 1:46 AM, CaliforniaLove said:

Seriously, things have changed. I was 10 when "Can't Buy Me Love" came out, and I thought "you shit on my house" was bad...

I’m a little late but wanted to add “McDreamy” Patrick Dempsey was my first older man crush. I was six years old when this came out but eight when it made its way to HBO (I’m 36 today) and I used to think “he’s the hottest guy in the movie why are those ugly dudes getting all of the action?” Then fast forward some years and he became a TV doctor. 

The ugly duckling syndrome can work both ways when it comes to snagging someone that was told they were dorky/nerdy/ugly in high school and has NO IDEA about the level of hotness they turned into!!!!! 

My husband has NO IDEA that he could’ve done better than me and he says the same thing about ME! We were both dorks that blossomed late in life but carry the insecurities from high school and college. 

Moral of the story, teach your kids to be nice to the nerdy side of the cafeteria because the cooler side ends up aging poorly. ?

Whoa I went off-topic!

Um, Jenelle sucks and UBT needs his nose in the corner. Of all of the things these people can argue about, health insurance for a little boy should NOT be one of them. The amount of money that waste on frivolous stuff and expensive shoes, flights, and vacations one of these knuckleheads can handle a health insurance premium for a sweet boy. Jenelle should be the primary holder with Nathan ordered to pay 50% of the cost plus 50% of co-pay regardless of who took him to ththe doctor.

• Love 8
On 12/23/2017 at 8:04 AM, Mkay said:

Click the arrow on the right for more pictures.  Why is she calling Endtable “Little Mama.” That’s weird. 

Little Mama is actually something said quite frequently to daughters in Hispanic and Latino families. It is said "Mamacita" "Mamas" and some other variations. I said it to my own daughters when they were little and will still sometimes say it to them even though they are now adults. It is quite normal to hear it being said around our parts. I know Jenelle is not neither Hispanic or Latino, but it might be her term of endearment to her child.

Endtable is obviously the favorite child.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 11
10 hours ago, druzy said:

I have those curtains in the window that's between my kitchen and dining room. 

I don't know why I posted this, I don't know why anybody would give a flying fuck. Lol. 

I can't imagine sharing personal, intimate pictures of my family on Xmas morning with thousands of strangers. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 8

All the kids in Janelle's pics always look so joyless, whether they're in the background or the subject. It's so creepy that she can't see the way she comes off publicly. I love how Chelsea, with her loving hubby and adorable, happy kids and effortless Pinterest/outdoorsy aesthetic, is Jenelle's goals/ nemesis. Hee, hee. The whole dynamic is a truly a gift that keeps on giving.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Maharincess said:

I have those curtains in the window that's between my kitchen and dining room. 

I don't know why I posted this, I don't know why anybody would give a flying fuck. Lol. 

I can't imagine sharing personal, intimate pictures of my family on Xmas morning with thousands of strangers. 

I don't know you, but here, I know you, and it's always interesting to me to hear tidbits & whatnot! I hope you had a great holiday, full of actual looks of love. ?

• Love 10

1849.thumb.jpeg.8cbcce593bb93eb57754eca810772814.jpeg

All I can say is Wow, poor Colin. Their father was even more horrible then I guessed. It makes me think back to Jenelle accusing Barb of keeping her from her dad out of spite. Now it sounds like Barb was protecting her kids from that monster. And here Jenelle was putting him on a pedestal. 

• Love 15
19 minutes ago, HeySandyStrange said:

1849.thumb.jpeg.8cbcce593bb93eb57754eca810772814.jpeg

All I can say is Wow, poor Colin. Their father was even more horrible then I guessed. It makes me think back to Jenelle accusing Barb of keeping her from her dad out of spite. Now it sounds like Barb was protecting her kids from that monster. And here Jenelle was putting him on a pedestal. 

It’s tragic that so many awful things can happen to innocent children. 

Seems that Barb did her best to pull herself and her children out of the grasp of their abuser and is trying to make a better life for her grandkids. Despite Collin and Ashley’s issues (I know Colin is severely mentally ill), they do have a level of love and appreciation for Barb, while Jenelle is just soulless, despite being the baby who probably remembers the least about the “hard years”. 

Yeah Jenelle can fuck off. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 20

So, did anyone watch that special (wrap on 2017)?  I'm wondering whether it showed any of David's nonsense (balloon slashing and anything else he may have been up to).

Edited by akr
close paranthesis
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, akr said:

So, did anyone watch that special (wrap on 2017)?  I'm wondering whether it showed any of David's nonsense (balloon slashing and anything else he may have been up to).

No Balloon stabbing. No drama. Super boring.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, TheRealT said:

I think she can only appreciate people for fulfilling her (endless) needs in any given moment. So if someone is listening to her whine, keeping her kids out of her hair, and ordering her a pizza, they are "good" and really care about her, but if someone is holding her accountable, criticizing her, or making demands of her, they are "bad" and being "mean" to her. Her kids are mostly too young to serve her needs, besides being symbols of normalcy or pawns who can be used to punish people who are "mean" to Jenelle, so she is mostly indifferent to them

This is very profound thank you! I’ve noticed Jenelle always whining that she’s alone and no one cares about her etc, but when she does this she reminds me of a small child, who feels “alone” because mom & dad (or another caregiver) are in the kitchen cooking food for the child. She seems to have no ability to understand that 1. Everything isn’t about her, 2. Her short term wants/needs for attention, pizza etc come AFTER more important long term needs- remember when they were moving and she was all upset with UBT over nothing? I think UBT is vile but in that instance she was crying over nothing...all she had to do was watch her son!

• Love 18
17 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

This is very profound thank you! I’ve noticed Jenelle always whining that she’s alone and no one cares about her etc, but when she does this she reminds me of a small child, who feels “alone” because mom & dad (or another caregiver) are in the kitchen cooking food for the child. She seems to have no ability to understand that 1. Everything isn’t about her, 2. Her short term wants/needs for attention, pizza etc come AFTER more important long term needs- remember when they were moving and she was all upset with UBT over nothing? I think UBT is vile but in that instance she was crying over nothing...all she had to do was watch her son!

and imagine if your craziest/most annoying relative was suddenly FAMOUS.  I really feel for Jenelle's family, for a multitude of reasons

• Love 18
On 12/26/2017 at 11:56 PM, TheRealT said:

ITA, but, in all fairness, Jenelle is pretty severely mentally ill as well and I believe that her illness makes her incapable of sympathy/empathy/love. I think she can only appreciate people for fulfilling her (endless) needs in any given moment. So if someone is listening to her whine, keeping her kids out of her hair, and ordering her a pizza, they are "good" and really care about her, but if someone is holding her accountable, criticizing her, or making demands of her, they are "bad" and being "mean" to her. Her kids are mostly too young to serve her needs, besides being symbols of normalcy or pawns who can be used to punish people who are "mean" to Jenelle, so she is mostly indifferent to them. She seems more loving and engaged with Ensley than with the boys, but she still neglects her and I think a lot of the "love" is rooted in UBT valuing Ensley because she's their mutual child (and his only child he's never lost custody of) and Ensley being an infant who does little to stress Jenelle out compared to the boys.

Colin (and Barb, and Jace, and Kai, etc., etc.) may wish that he had more of a relationship with Jenelle, but, in reality, there really isn't much to aspire to or miss with her. There's no there there. She's not really capable of truly caring about anyone. When she's between soulmates, she may appreciate her family members giving her attention, but they, unlike the user boyfriends, aren't going to just tell her whatever she wants to hear and cosign all of her craziness, so it's inevitable that they fall out eventually, especially when there's a new boyfriend on the scene who realizes that it's in his best interest to isolate her from her family and friends. Really, Colin, Barb, and everyone else should just accept that she's a shell of a human being and write her off (though I understand why it's hard for them to do so).

This is soooooo true!!! And yet she thinks she is so grown up and has it "together" because she has a source of very easy money and an abusive husband. I think in her mind, David cannot possibly be an abuser (emotionally, because we suspect physically but have no proof), because he "protects" her from "mean" people. She also seems incapable of remembering the nice things people have done for her. I think that whoever she trusts at the moment is 100% right about everything, so David's right about barb being horrible. I remember one time keiffer even said something like, "you bring all of it on yourself." David will never be honest with her, ever, because it's in his best interests to keep everyone away! Out of everyone, I'm looking forward to seeing these two when the money ends. The second david has to find a job and leave the house, it's over. He will certainly work with some girl and jenelle will fly into a jealous rage! I seriously could see her trying to talk him into welfare over working for that very reason. And of course, he will never, ever allow her to work!

• Love 15
39 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

Out of everyone, I'm looking forward to seeing these two when the money ends.

At this point, I seriously want to at least see the SHOW end. After that, they'll have a few last dying gasps of weight trainer ads, and "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Outta Here", and then hopefully the money will end. How could MTV end wonderfulness like The Hills, and Laguna Beach after only a few seasons, yet this is still on? 

• Love 11
39 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

At this point, I seriously want to at least see the SHOW end. After that, they'll have a few last dying gasps of weight trainer ads, and "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Outta Here", and then hopefully the money will end. How could MTV end wonderfulness like The Hills, and Laguna Beach after only a few seasons, yet this is still on? 

The difference between the Laguna Beach/Hills cast and the TMs is that the Laguna/Hills cast actually grew up for the most part. I was reading a Where are they now? article for the LB cast and most of them where living normal lives, getting degrees, having normal careers, getting married and having families. The TMs seem pretty stunted in comparison, for the most part. They haven't even aged mentally out the MTV demographic, despite all of them being far from teens now. So they are still perfect trashy fits for the network.

I've said it before but all of the momses are in for a rude awakening when or if TM2 goes away. With the probable exception of Chelsea. I foresee a lot of foreclosures, bankruptcies, and general financial distress when  the checks stop coming.

• Love 10
18 hours ago, Emkat said:

If any adults responsible are reading this, please take Kaiser to a pediatric ophthalmologist.  I think he needs glasses and it must be done sooner rather than later.

Someone advised Nathan about Kaiser's eyes. This was his response:

nathan griffith kaiser eyes.jpg

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Christina87 said:

This is soooooo true!!! And yet she thinks she is so grown up and has it "together" because she has a source of very easy money and an abusive husband. I think in her mind, David cannot possibly be an abuser (emotionally, because we suspect physically but have no proof), because he "protects" her from "mean" people. She also seems incapable of remembering the nice things people have done for her. I think that whoever she trusts at the moment is 100% right about everything, so David's right about barb being horrible. I remember one time keiffer even said something like, "you bring all of it on yourself." David will never be honest with her, ever, because it's in his best interests to keep everyone away! Out of everyone, I'm looking forward to seeing these two when the money ends. The second david has to find a job and leave the house, it's over. He will certainly work with some girl and jenelle will fly into a jealous rage! I seriously could see her trying to talk him into welfare over working for that very reason. And of course, he will never, ever allow her to work!

I actually think UBT would be fine with Jenelle working a regular job to support him and their brood if she were so inclined (she isn't) and if they needed the money (so far, they don't) on many levels. However, I think that if Jenelle were the type of woman who was fine/happy with working a full-time job to support her family (and all that that entails), UBT would have a variety of problems with her/that situation. My point is, I don't think UBT has a problem living off of his woman (obviously), but I think he's lucked out finding a woman who makes great money without being ambitious, working hard, making sacrifices, or doing any of the other things that most people have to do to be "successful." The average person, especially someone like Jenelle with no education or talent, has to get their shit at least somewhat together to earn 6 figures. Though fucked up people can and do earn good money, they generally have to develop some level of self-worth, personal standards, discretion about the people they allow into their lives, etc. The average corporate lawyer, local TV anchor, successful business owner, or other people who make comparable money to Jenelle wouldn't give UBT the time of day. Not necessarily because they're less troubled than he is, but because they have to maintain a more stable lifestyle/a better facade than he's capable of to keep their hustle going. I think women like that who are open to abusive relationships with controlling men (whether they realize it or not) would generally go for someone who could at least fake being more together than UBT. But I think if UBT were able to find a lawyer (or a clerk at Target) who would work to support him AND submit to his control, he'd be fine with that.

• Love 12

The Griffin crest? Lmao Nathan is such a joke. Also decent? Lmao again. Honestly is he that delusional does he not realize what a complete loser fuck up he is. I just can’t with these losers.

• Love 15
4 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Someone advised Nathan about Kaiser's eyes. This was his response:

nathan griffith kaiser eyes.jpg

Nathan, YOU might want to get your eyes checked, considering you misspelled your own last name (not to mention "descended").

While he's at it, Nathan should get a LOT of things about himself checked.

• Love 19
6 minutes ago, Cephalosapien said:

Nathan, YOU might want to get your eyes checked, considering you misspelled your own last name (not to mention "descended").

While he's at it, Nathan should get a LOT of things about himself checked.

Nathan was dragged through the mud when that was posted last year. He forgets Kaiser is descended from Jenelle's family line, too. Oh, my bad. He actually praises Jenelle for giving Kaiser blue eyes:https://alltheteenmomsnews.wordpress.com/2015/02/12/nathan-griffith-says-his-son-is-the-alpha-race/

I can only hope and pray Kaiser is 100 times better than his dad. 

• Love 12
19 minutes ago, druzy said:

Oh, well this answers the question I just posted over in Kail's thread about where all the leghumpers had gone. I'd noticed that in Jenelle and Kail's Twitter fight this morning, both girls were getting overwhelmingly negative responses from "fans." But I see now all the leghumpers are on Insta. I'd heard it was a friendlier SM platform (I don't use it), but when even Derick Dillard and Jill can't get positive responses on Insta, I'd thought that surely Jenelle and Lurch wouldn't. I think the Dullards are awful people, but Jenelle and David are flat-out abusive druggies, and they still have positive comments. Maybe they just know how to scrub their Insta comments better than the Dullards.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Marley said:

The Griffin crest? Lmao Nathan is such a joke. Also decent? Lmao again. Honestly is he that delusional does he not realize what a complete loser fuck up he is. I just can’t with these losers.

Hey, he's delusional, can't spell, and in and out of jail, but at least he's white!

• Love 3

I feel really bad about this, because Endtable is a BABY, but I've always thought she looked evil. She's like a creepy doll in a horror movie, and while I've waited for her to grow out of it, she doesn't. I think it's because she inherited dead eyes from both Jenelle and Lurch. Jace should be thanking his lucky stars for Andrew's bright, expressive eyes every day!

• Love 15
15 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Nathan was dragged through the mud when that was posted last year. He forgets Kaiser is descended from Jenelle's family line, too. Oh, my bad. He actually praises Jenelle for giving Kaiser blue eyes:https://alltheteenmomsnews.wordpress.com/2015/02/12/nathan-griffith-says-his-son-is-the-alpha-race/

I can only hope and pray Kaiser is 100 times better than his dad. 

Except 100 x 0 is still 0. Poor Kaiser.

• Love 6