Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

38 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Now we know who the next Cease and Desist letter is going to be sent to. JennHatesYou better keep an eye on her mailbox! Maybe the peeps at Reddit will get one as well. 

Edited by Bridget
extra snarkiness
  • Love 16

There's no way they aren't high in those pictures. The only question is what are they on? David looks stoned & Jenelle looks coked out to me, which is funny because I would expect it to be the opposite. *Disclaimer* I bolded "to me" so as to avoid a cease & desist. 

32 minutes ago, Mkay said:

This is not me, by the way.

I know I don't actually know you, but if I found out you were planning a YouTube tutorial on the JE Cosmetics Line, I would have to say "it's like I don't even KNOW YOU!!!!". 

• Love 15
On 11/28/2017 at 11:30 PM, guilfoyleatpp said:

David sort of reminds me of the guy who killed Gianni Versace. Stalker. Spree killer. I would be terrified to be in his sights. 

Given how jealous Jenelle clearly is of Chelsea and how she goes all Single White Female in copying Chelsea and Cole, I'm a tiny bit worried about Jenelle & David's hate for Randy turning into some sort of physical attack (of a person or property) against a Houska.   Randy's comments (which I am totally here for & not staying he should stop) are probably further infuriating Jenelle and David.  I'm glad they live several states away and are too lazy to travel to South Dakota as it's way too far from Jenelle's bathtub bong for her to travel (if they lived in St. Thomas, however....)

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

This is not me, by the way.  

Color me impressed that it seems like they are actually shipping out the items themselves? I thought for sure she was just calling it her stuff and the orders went to some random company that actually sent them out.  But it drives me so crazy when companies print a label way before the item is suppose to ship. And by the way - YOU AREN'T SUPPOSE TO DO THAT - USPS will yell at you for that.  I know because it happened to me.  I didn't know and packaged up something to ship but didn't get to the post office for 3-4 days later, thinking no big deal, and the lady at the counter reprimanded me about it.  UPS however does not care. You can print out a label and have it sit for as long as you want (as long as postage rates don't change I suppose).

• Love 2

Randy is posting all kinds of goodies today. He posted a pic of the (cough cough) law office on street view on twitter. Looks like a great seat of apartments, er... I mean legal offices.  

• Love 11
4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I think Chelsea is highly overrated and David and Jenelle are absurd with the C&D letters, but Randy is pretty immature in his own right. Dumping gasoline on the fire via Twitter certainly doesn't help matters. 

I don't think Randy is trying to help matters. I think he's just famewhoring and being petty as fuck. (Which I don't really mind, though I know that it's technically "wrong.")

• Love 11
18 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Bitch, please.

Seriously. 

At some point in life, the world’s beauty becomes enough.”

That will be the last words UBT will utter right before he shoots Jenelle in her face. 

• Love 17
10 hours ago, Marley said:

Sorry but David’s hair is terrible. Why does he style it like that ? It looks like a LEGO persons hair. He’s so gross in every way imaginable.

This is the most accurate description of David’s hair that I have read yet. 

• Love 14

OMG, Jenelle and UBT seem so chill and in love since they finally got all the hatters out of their lives! Obviously, the kids have never been happier and things have never been better! Suck it, hatters!

Or

1 hour ago, Brooklynista said:

Bitch, please.

• Love 21
2 hours ago, TheRealT said:

OMG, Jenelle and UBT seem so chill and in love since they finally got all the hatters out of their lives! Obviously, the kids have never been happier and things have never been better! Suck it, hatters!

Or

What's wrong with your username?! Shouldn't you be THEREALTT since there are 2 ts in "hatter"?? - Love - "Jenelle's excuses & reasoning about life".

• Love 6

Jen-yell and Lurch are really off the deep end!  These cease and desist letters are just bizarre.  Bizarre even for them!  This is beyond their usual distorted perception of reality and into dangerously paranoid territory.  

12 hours ago, Mkay said:

Randy is posting all kinds of goodies today. He posted a pic of the (cough cough) law office on street view on twitter. Looks like a great seat of apartments, er... I mean legal offices.  

Can you post a link to that, please?  I'm horrible at twittering and I looked but couldn't find it.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, AirQuotes said:

Jen-yell and Lurch are really off the deep end!  These cease and desist letters are just bizarre.  Bizarre even for them!  This is beyond their usual distorted perception of reality and into dangerously paranoid territory.  

Can you post a link to that, please?  I'm horrible at twittering and I looked but couldn't find it.

• Love 17
44 minutes ago, AirQuotes said:

Thanks, @Mkay

Again, I'm horrible at twittering.  Did the letters come from Dustin or some other attorney?  What is the paralegal talking about that Dustin won't represent Jen-yell anymore?

She seemed to imply the C&D came from Jenelle's custody attorney, not Dustin.  Randy said the address on the letter came from that building so he Googled it.  She confirmed that photo was one of Dustin's offices and asked Randy to message her privately. I'm a little confused by all of it but it was pretty interesting to read.  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, MissMel said:

She seemed to imply the C&D came from Jenelle's custody attorney, not Dustin.  Randy said the address on the letter came from that building so he Googled it.  She confirmed that photo was one of Dustin's offices and asked Randy to message her privately. I'm a little confused by all of it but it was pretty interesting to read.  

OK, thanks.  I get it now.  It didn't make sense to me because it is confusing to everyone! lol

• Love 2

I'm not sure what this says about me but last night I had a dream about Jenelle and UBT. In it, I yelled at them and told them how horrible they were then I walked away like the badass I am (sarcasm, I'm no badass. In fact if I ever saw them in real life I would probably walk the other way LOL). I then high fived a few people. Not sure who they were but I'm just going to pretend they were my PTV peeps :)

• Love 20
3 hours ago, AirQuotes said:

Thanks, @Mkay

Again, I'm horrible at twittering.  Did the letters come from Dustin or some other attorney?  What is the paralegal talking about that Dustin won't represent Jen-yell anymore?

Randy said he wished the letter would have come from Dustin. Apparently, the Swamp Things have a new attorney. I'd love to know why Dustin fired Jenelle as a client. My guess is the lying liar who lies lied to him one too many times. Or, she went off on him in one of her typical rages when he told her something she didn't want to hear. 

• Love 8
40 minutes ago, AirQuotes said:

OK, thanks.  I get it now.  It didn't make sense to me because it is confusing to everyone! lol

It is rather confusing so I googled him and confused myself even more. It is not listed as one of his offices but is within a block of the courthouse (401 Chestnut St) so it would makes sense that he has an office there instead of going back to Bolivia (which is his office we saw in the Kesha feathers in my hair era). He seems to know his clientele both his offices are opposite the jail for easy access, he has a flat rate fee that you pay online and he mentions that he believes in holding police members accountable for not doing there job correctly.  After reading his website my feelings for him have dropped Randy has deleted the tweet but she also mentioned that he never mentions he represented Jenelle but he lists it on his website. His bio also confuses me he list the JAG Corps as past employment 2001 but he never accepted the position and from my reading of his bio he only had a Bachelor of Art majoring in history and did not graduate until 2006 from Appalachian School of Law, Grundy, Virginia (articles written about him also say he never worked there but was offered the job). He seems to change partners pretty frequently he managed Sullivan & Williams  for 3 years but it is not mentioned on his bio, he then managed Sullivan & Snow which is in his bio for 4 years (still operating just not with him) before starting Sullivan Law this year. A quick google of his law school does not reassure me  if he was offered a position at JAG Corp and they were going to pay for his education why turn it down and go to a less than steller (according to Wiki ranked 178th out of 197 law schools in the USA) private school.

DS.thumb.jpg.b164803e274b385ce456a128c0bab9d3.jpgDS3.thumb.jpg.0e57f4161c29649e0bba68234ffb333f.jpgDS2.jpg.c6441f4dfbf6360bab19024a19d49a0d.jpg

Now back to the address another law firm (Rice Family Law) has offices there and they offer virtual services so I would not be surprised if while high they decided it would be a good idea to buy everybody a cease & desist letter all from the bathtub. What could be better for these idiots they can now go after people without even having to leave The Land

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, crazychicken said:

It is rather confusing so I googled him and confused myself even more. It is not listed as one of his offices but is within a block of the courthouse (401 Chestnut St) so it would makes sense that he has an office there instead of going back to Bolivia (which is his office we saw in the Kesha feathers in my hair era). He seems to know his clientele both his offices are opposite the jail for easy access, he has a flat rate fee that you pay online and he mentions that he believes in holding police members accountable for not doing there job correctly.  After reading his website my feelings for him have dropped Randy has deleted the tweet but she also mentioned that he never mentions he represented Jenelle but he lists it on his website. His bio also confuses me he list the JAG Corps as past employment 2001 but he never accepted the position and from my reading of his bio he only had a Bachelor of Art majoring in history and did not graduate until 2006 from Appalachian School of Law, Grundy, Virginia (articles written about him also say he never worked there but was offered the job). He seems to change partners pretty frequently he managed Sullivan & Williams  for 3 years but it is not mentioned on his bio, he then managed Sullivan & Snow which is in his bio for 4 years (still operating just not with him) before starting Sullivan Law this year. A quick google of his law school does not reassure me  if he was offered a position at JAG Corp and they were going to pay for his education why turn it down and go to a less than steller (according to Wiki ranked 178th out of 197 law schools in the USA) private school.

DS.thumb.jpg.b164803e274b385ce456a128c0bab9d3.jpgDS3.thumb.jpg.0e57f4161c29649e0bba68234ffb333f.jpgDS2.jpg.c6441f4dfbf6360bab19024a19d49a0d.jpg

Now back to the address another law firm (Rice Family Law) has offices there and they offer virtual services so I would not be surprised if while high they decided it would be a good idea to buy everybody a cease & desist letter all from the bathtub. What could be better for these idiots they can now go after people without even having to leave The Land

OMG! I am laughing so hard picturing them in the tub, each with their own bong, a couple lines of coke and on their phones typing away.

"Babe! We can threaten people for bein mean to us without havin to drive inta town!"

• Love 15
3 hours ago, crazychicken said:

DS.thumb.jpg.b164803e274b385ce456a128c0bab9d3.jpgDS3.thumb.jpg.0e57f4161c29649e0bba68234ffb333f.jpg

I'm still not sure about him; has Dustin ever been on television?  (Sentence #2 in his bio)

Is Farrah freelancing again as a "writer"?

I also love his belief in "family first", which is maybe why Jenelle originally hired him? So he could eventually be bought in order to fight help Jenelle get custody of Jace?

I know he didn't represent her in the custody hearings, but I bet that it was initially very much appealing to Jenelle and that dream world she lives in.

• Love 1

Dustin was in a few episodes. The best one was when he met Jenelle at a restaurant to discuss her case and she told him there was no way she'd be able to appear in court because 'Dude! I have tickets to Ke$ha and I got a hotel room and everything, dude. I'm like totally obsessed with her, dude. She's why I have these feathers in my hair". She actually asked him to ask her probation officer to make an exception for her to go to the concert.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, crazychicken said:

THIS. I wanted to say it but didn’t want to be wrong. Cease and desist letters are easy to get. At least when I was looking to file one long ago.  After checking local lawyers I realized there are legal services online who will send them out for you for a cheaper fee. I bet that’s exactly what Jenelle and David did. 

• Love 14

"Hatters" and "Scrupples" are some Hooked-On-Phonics-level failures. A single vowel followed by double consonants is usually short. That's the kind of thing a person should have a feel for in their native language. If these people were Realtors™ -- sorry, "Rillaters" -- they'd be the ones whose listings mention "dinning rooms" and "Carrera marble" and "2.1 baths." (I assume the latter is just a drain in a cement floor.) 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, druzy said:

Bitch, you weren't there for Jace's first "toof", his first steps, his first words, his first visit to a therapist and psychiatrist, all of his firsts, basically. 

Jenelle and David purchased those C&D letters online from a legal service? I don't feel like going back several pages, but wasn't it written up Jenelle style? 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 17

I just screencapped this of Einsley from a video on Jenelle’s Snapchat. I wanted to post a pic of her head I knew wasn’t edited in any way:

AEF0629E-2A1E-490D-9481-9D4E41EED9A3.png  Thoughts?

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 2
On 11/28/2017 at 6:11 PM, ghoulina said:

Here's a thought - if Jenelle doesn't want people talking about her, she should keep her fucking ass off TV. 

This. I’ve never understood the “logic” of being on TV and complaining that people are talking about what they see - why the fuck does she think she’s on TV? It’s because you’re a TRAINWRECK for the viewing public, Jenelle.

On 11/29/2017 at 2:59 PM, Tatum said:

OMG, that's Maryssa? I thought it was a throwback picture of Jenelle.

Maryssa is way cuter than Jenelle he ever been, which is shocking considering fugface David is Maryssa’s father. I’m sure Jenelle is jealous because she’s crazy.

On 11/29/2017 at 5:39 PM, Marley said:

I need Jenelle to be kicked off the show. Catering to these losers is pathetic. And why are they catering to them ? MTV has to know they have all the power. I can’t stand these two disgusting hillbilly Fucks.

I’d love for Jenelle to be kicked off...but I can’t help but think that would make things wayyyyyy worse for her kids, especially Kaiser.

1 hour ago, hoosiermom said:

I noticed there are no safety covers on the electrical outlets in the background in that picture of Eggsley.

Not a surprise at all. ? 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 16