Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

I don't watch anymore and haven't in years but I come here everyday. I just can't contribute to the ratings and them continuing to act like they are something. 

A follow up special would be great. And count Amber and Cate as living in poverty and having to work with their illnesses to pay the bills.

• Love 10

We know Gary and Kristina will be fine, Maci and Taylor are a question mark.  Ryan will be divorced and living with Jen and Larry. Catelynn and Tyler are a pair of train wrecks; I truly fear for Cate when reality hits. Tyler will probably succumb to an addiction at some point; his genetics are against him.

who knows with Amber....could go either way!

• Love 6

Amber would go back to drugs, she doesn't do well with reality. 

Jenelle would be working at McDonald's and married to some loser and pg with her 29th kid.

Kail will be working somewhere and still have an attitude that she is too good and would be the one to always say how she use to be on TV.

Leah will jump from dude to dude just like always.

Chelsea will be ok.

Brianna will be ok, but probably have 10 more kids since she can't keep her legs closed.

The new girls who cares.

Cate and Tyler will be living in a dump and using.

Maci will be ok too but probably divorced 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, toodywoody said:

Amber would go back to drugs, she doesn't do well with reality. 

Jenelle would be working at McDonald's and married to some loser and pg with her 29th kid.

Kail will be working somewhere and still have an attitude that she is too good and would be the one to always say how she use to be on TV.

Leah will jump from dude to dude just like always.

Chelsea will be ok.

Brianna will be ok, but probably have 10 more kids since she can't keep her legs closed.

The new girls who cares.

Cate and Tyler will be living in a dump and using.

Maci will be ok too but probably divorced 

I agree with this for the most part, but would argue that Cate and Tyler won't last once the show is over. I think Tyler would have been gone long ago had Teen Mom not been picked up.

• Love 14
6 hours ago, Christina87 said:

LMFAO!!! And let's hope she only has girls, because I can't imagine how a boy would fare in the coven!

They are like the poor version of the Kardashians. An overly close group of women who have poor taste in men and totally lack boundaries, except this bunch is poor.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
7 hours ago, toodywoody said:

I agree with this assessment entirely lol!

This is fun. I think Leah will have 1 more child with the guy she cheats on Jason with after being frustrated that Jason never proposes even though she needs his financial support more and more. The baby daddy will be a loser.

Chelsea will get swept into some evangelical role model speaker circuit she does occassionally to support her family "brand" and sell books. 

Maci and Taylor will build some kind of amphitheater music barn and bar festival property they can party the summers away at and be very successful.

Farrah will be living as part of some Saudi royal's harem. Janelle will be dead. Or in jail if she's lucky. Probably a couple more will be dead too.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, TeenMom69 said:

I agree with this assessment entirely lol!

This is fun. I think Leah will have 1 more child with the guy she cheats on Jason with after being frustrated that Jason never proposes even though she needs his financial support more and more. The baby daddy will be a loser.

Chelsea will get swept into some evangelical role model speaker circuit she does occassionally to support her family "brand" and sell books. 

Maci and Taylor will build some kind of amphitheater music barn and bar festival property they can party the summers away at and be very successful.

Farrah will be living as part of some Saudi royal's harem. Janelle will be dead. Or in jail if she's lucky. Probably a couple more will be dead too.

You nailed it!!! best one so far! 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Jenelle traveled to Florida to film with Briana so she would have some kind of storyline?  Maybe it's time to just cut her loose.

https://radaronline.com/photos/jenelle-evans-filming-teen-mom-2-briana-dejesus-boring-storyline-quitting

Kailyn was looking for someone to go on vacation with her earlier on Twitter.

Such a shame they're fighting. I would pay a few bucks to watch some footage of them on vacation together.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 2/26/2019 at 1:17 PM, blubld43 said:

We know Gary and Kristina will be fine, Maci and Taylor are a question mark.  Ryan will be divorced and living with Jen and Larry. Catelynn and Tyler are a pair of train wrecks; I truly fear for Cate when reality hits. Tyler will probably succumb to an addiction at some point; his genetics are against him.

who knows with Amber....could go either way!

I think Maci and Taylor will be fine.  They may have their issues, but, at the end of the day they both grew up in somewhat normal families (as far as I know), and had parents who went to work, paid their bills and live normal lives.  So I think tv money and the perks it brings are great for them, but if it wasn't there, they'd figure out a way to pay the bills and give their kids what they need and want.

Cate and Tyler, they strike me as being like a weird trailer park version of Eugene and Toya from Married to Medicine.  They found themselves in $170k worth of debt to the IRS because they had no idea how to handle money since no one in their families had ever really had it before, and I think this is will end up being the situation with them.  They have addicts for parents, no actual role models (yeah, Kim looks stable, but, she had 2 kids with Butch, so she has damage on some level), and have yet to have anything going on in their lives.  

On 2/26/2019 at 9:22 PM, TeenMom69 said:

Leah will likely keep popping out kids because child support is her source of income.  Getting a job is hard, so just have more kids!

• Love 8
5 hours ago, smores said:

Cate and Tyler, they strike me as being like a weird trailer park version of Eugene and Toya from Married to Medicine.  They found themselves in $170k worth of debt to the IRS because they had no idea how to handle money since no one in their families had ever really had it before, and I think this is will end up being the situation with them.  

I did not know that, that they'd owed all that money to the IRS! Not a single person in the family thought they might need a financial advisor when they started getting the big checks?! That's just basic human functioning, to know when you need help.

• Love 4

Those brows have always been a show of their own but HOLY FUCKING OPIATES! Is she trying to kill herself. She's a pool alright. A pool of hot ass mess.

Fucking Aye Janelle....Seriously Dude....You are going to be a Deadpool.  

Damn.....Those kids....😓

• Love 10
On 2/28/2019 at 9:05 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Meanwhile, back at Jenelle's place.  She looks to be stoned on some really good shit.

pool.jpg

She’s filming with Brianna in Orlando. 

15 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Anyone know who her "friend" is above?  

I'm going to have to find a way to work "Eating pizza I'm a pool" into conversation bec that cracks me up.

Katrina is the friend.  She was in some fishing pics last summer.  They are in florida filming/visiting Brianna.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

It’s cracking me up that y’all are hating her eyebrows ‘cause I immediately thought that they are the best they’ve looked in a long time.  Of course, her best look is still craptastic so I’m with y’all on hating them.

• LOL 8

I get that some folks don't have much going on in the way of eyebrows and need to give them some help. I'm on the other side of the coin. If I didn't pluck or wax on the regular, I'd look like Groucho Marx. But, I really don't understand why those lacking in the brow department can't use a product and shaping that gives them somewhat natural looking brows? Jenelle's look like she used a sharpie, followed by a coat of varnish. A lighter shade with a less severe shape would be SO much more attractive.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6

I just can't with this bitch. 

So some of us have legitimate diseases and/or medical conditions that really DO requite frequent doctor visits and even frequent surgeries. And yet Little Miss Munchhausen here finds a way to make it all look ridiculous. We already fight for better care from doctors and for understanding from our friends and family. She's not doing anyone any favors. 

On the other hand, if I lived with UBT then I'd probably find more ways to live under anesthesia,too.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
42 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

For her future court appearances:

Court Shoes.jpg

I actually died earlier from laughing at this.  I'm back now.  The black or plaid is too much of a classy court heel.  She really needs the leopard print to match her leopard print leg tattoo.  Now that's CLASSY!

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Pixiebomb said:

I thought her klassy court heels were white?  

It's important to have winter court shoes as well as summer court shoes ;).

• LOL 15
  • Love 3

Jenelle's choice of footwear for one of her many appearances to pad Dustin the Miracle Lawyer's pockets was her More Classier Court Heels™. Someone could make some money marketing women's shoes as such at Wal-Mart😂

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
On 3/4/2019 at 9:57 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Life on the Land Swamp.

jen.jpg

They should have checked that shit out before they put a house on the land. Second if they were going to put a house on it, why didnt they build it up and set up some kind of drainage system away from the house, like sloping into down into a pond. Like duh...

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, toodywoody said:

They should have checked that shit out before they put a house on the land. Second if they were going to put a house on it, why didnt they build it up and set up some kind of drainage system away from the house, like sloping into down into a pond. Like duh...

Because that requires brains and the ability to make a rational decision. Neither of these morons have the ability to do that. I'm sure Jenelle never bothered to look at anything the soil engineer said before she plopped that prefab down on  unbuildable land. I'd bet she didn't do anything besides cough up the money as far as THE LAND goes. The Spotted Monster found it and steam rolled the whole thing. As usual, she went along with what the soulmate of the week wanted and just kept throwing money at them. If she was still with Nathan, she would probably be part owner of some body building business.

• LOL 2
  • Love 19

There's a reason that land was so cheap, Jenelle!

I'm glad the dog kept them from going too fast with Kaiser on board, since they didn't have him wear a helmet for his mandatory ride back to the house to change clothes.

• Love 11
12 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Because that requires brains and the ability to make a rational decision. Neither of these morons have the ability to do that. I'm sure Jenelle never bothered to look at anything the soil engineer said before she plopped that prefab down on  unbuildable land. I'd bet she didn't do anything besides cough up the money as far as THE LAND goes. The Spotted Monster found it and steam rolled the whole thing. As usual, she went along with what the soulmate of the week wanted and just kept throwing money at them. If she was still with Nathan, she would probably be part owner of some body building business.

Don’t forget he also BUILT HOUSES YO!  So don’t you tell him how it’s done.  

I cannot even imagine how bad that double tall smells.  

• Love 10
15 hours ago, druzy said:

"Yes this is all my land"

That made me think of the last chorus of "This Land is Your Land"

As I went walking I saw a sign there 
And on the sign it said "No Trespassing." 
But on the other side it didn't say nothing, 
That side was made for you and me.

• LOL 11
13 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

So guessing UBT is back to being her soulmate?  Never saw a "we're back together, it was all a misunderstanding" public notice.  There goes all my hopes and dreams, flushed away.  

Did your hopes and dreams get flushed away, or did they float away in swamp water on the laaaand?

ETA: Actually, by the looks of the laaand, they wouldn't float away, they'd just swirl around in a non-draining cesspool. 😏

Edited by Stusan
More accurate description of The Laaand.
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1