Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

I would guess that CPS in their area is overwhelmed, like CPS everywhere else. And there's not much that can be done other than what Barb and Doris are doing, biding their time, hoping nothing irrevocable happens, making themselves available to parties as needed in order to protect the kids.

I did have a thought after reading @Giant Misfit's post. We all saw how Jenelle exaggerated the "road rage" incident to 911.  I can see this being a similar case...except in the road rage, she kept exaggerating the extent....until she got to the part about the gun, which is something that could get her in trouble.

She takes an incident (fighting with David gets physical); blows it up with each re-telling (the collar bone crack, can't move the arm); and then after the rage fog clears she sees the consequences (David taken to jail, she's at home with all those kids by herself); she dials it back with her own gaslighting (that's not what I said/did, it was a misunderstanding, etc).

If we view it through that lens, perhaps Jenelle got verbally and physically abusive with David, he reacted with enough force to frighten her, she kicked him out, he left and since he abandoned her, she decided to up the ante by calling the police.  He comes back while she's on the phone with them and he tries to plead his case so he doesn't get arrested. The fog has cleared enough then that she realizes if she tells the 911 operator he's back, that'll ramp up the police involvement so she refers to him as her "ex" so he'll think she's serious about breaking up with him.

By the time the police get there, the rage is gone and she decides to call it an accident. 

• Love 23
58 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

If we view it through that lens, perhaps Jenelle got verbally and physically abusive with David, he reacted with enough force to frighten her, she kicked him out, he left and since he abandoned her, she decided to up the ante by calling the police.  He comes back while she's on the phone with them and he tries to plead his case so he doesn't get arrested. The fog has cleared enough then that she realizes if she tells the 911 operator he's back, that'll ramp up the police involvement so she refers to him as her "ex" so he'll think she's serious about breaking up with him.

By the time the police get there, the rage is gone and she decides to call it an accident. 

The more we learn and the more I think about it, the more I believe there's a high probability this happened. Don't get me wrong - I think David probably is physically abusive.

But I also know we've seen Jenelle attack a guy and then when pushes her away to defend himself/stop her, she calls the cops.  She hasn't called the cops on David (because she wants to keep playing family picnic to the public), but I think since he left her at home alone (With the kids! The horror of having to care for her kids + Maryssa/random cousin kid all by herself! Duuuude, leave me alooone, kids!) probably pushed her to resorting to her usual action of calling the cops to get David to pay for leaving her.  David came back, though, so now she just tripped/ran into him/etc.   

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 14
6 hours ago, monicageller said:

Screenshot_20181024-002646_Gallery-524x985.jpg

What in the holy hell is happening with Nathan's hair!?! And why does he have a pirate earring!?! And why is he wearing a polo shirt with workout shorts!?!

At least Kaiser looks happy and not terrified. 

• Love 24
On 10/21/2018 at 9:05 AM, Calm81 said:

I just thought of something. If this show continues on until the kids are teenagers do you think that the kids that are living in shitty situations will throw major side eye and jealousy towards Chelsea and Gary’s kids???

I mean, they get to watch Aubree and siblings and Leah and siblings grow up with nurturing parents (I know Leah had Amber but she was truly raised by the sweet, Kristina) while they get abused or ignored. I could totally see Jace and Kaiser being mean towards Aubree and Watson, etc. I don’t know but I hope not.

I just know that in middle school the poor kids that were constantly yelled at and ignored by their parents were always mean to the kids at school that had parents cheering at their sporting events or chaperoning field trips while their parents were at home getting stoned and sending them off to the store with food stamps to get their own dinner. Just Sunday morning thinking. Don’t mind me. ?

If I were one of the TM kids, I certainly would be VERY jealous of Chelsea and Gary's kids!  Oh, and Carly, too, because she got adopted out of the mess she was born in.    I wouldn't be mean to them, I'd just be wishing I was born in those families instead and doing some hard questioning about why I got stuck with the bad parents.  

• Love 8
20 hours ago, Birdee said:

What in the holy hell is happening with Nathan's hair!?! And why does he have a pirate earring!?! And why is he wearing a polo shirt with workout shorts!?!

At least Kaiser looks happy and not terrified. 

Those actually look more like Dockers-style shorts to me. I think I see a belt? I agree about the hair and the earring, though. He looks super skeevy. 

59 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

The only thing I can find nice to say about Nathan's "look" is...at least his shirt has sleeves???

Kaiser does look happy. I wish Nathan would get his life together for his children. 

Honestly, it's pretty easy to make a 3-year-old happy. Nathan should be more worried about making Kaiser SAFE. 

I'm tired of him. I know he's better than those two on the land, but only marginally. Actually, maybe he's worse in a way. If he KNOWS how fucked up that situation is and refuses to do any better for his kid, he actually has a higher degree of responsibility and is therefore more of a POS, in the bigger sense of things. 

Fuck Nathan. I had hopes for him, but no. What is doing? Gym and girlfriend take precedent over getting custody of that kid. I guarantee it. He cozies up to Barb when they're filming, shows us this "united front" bullshit. But that's all it is. Bull. 

• Love 24

Does it show "Comments on this Post Have Been Limited" (yet not being able to post) on Jenelle's Instragram to anyone? I'm trying to figure out if I'm blocked.  I'm getting ready to go full bitch to all these people who are posting on the newest pic of them, "aww y'all make such a cute couple!"  What the fuck is so cute about domestic violence?  

• Love 14
57 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Let's be honest, the best case scenario for Kaiser is Doris. 

Sorry, Ensley. You appear to be out of luck. 

YES! All of the kids but Ensley have at least one good grandparent to root for them. Poor Ensley is fucked. 

Oh, and maybe Maryssa? Don't know much about her mother's side of the family, but if David got custody over the mother? There's probably not much good going on there. 

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

YES! All of the kids but Ensley have at least one good grandparent to root for them. Poor Ensley is fucked. 

Oh, and maybe Maryssa? Don't know much about her mother's side of the family, but if David got custody over the mother? There's probably not much good going on there. 

They did the same thing to Maryssa's mom that they did to Kaden's mom. Hit her with motion after motion until she had no more money to spend on a lawyers. Maryssa was living with her maternal grandparents while her mom was in treatment when the swamp things went after custody. Ensley is truly fucked.

• Love 8

Janelle will never EVER let Ensley have a normal relationship with Barb. Not ever. She would lose her shit completely if Barb dared do normal shit like BE NICE. Janelle will be very jealous of her own daughter. She's shitty like that.

• Love 16

It would be interesting if ensley reached out to Barb as a teen / young adult. It would be cool to see what kind of relationship they might have when Jenelle can't do anything about it! It makes me really sad to think about the fact that Ensley will grow up without her grandmother. I would be mad as hell at my mom for purposefully depriving me of a relationship with her!

• Love 4

It's going to be interesting to see how the kids forage their way through this very strange dynamic. A lot of kids grow up the way these kids are, and a lot of them are actually worse off, but the difference is those kids aren't being displayed before a national audience. This is somewhat unchartered territory. If anything, all that this show has proven is that no matter how much money you throw at trash, trash is trash, but able to buy a swamp. Oh, and teen pregnancy just happened to go down 4 percent in 2012 or something. Totally because of these exemplary role models who showcase how "hard" it is. 

• Love 17
18 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

Does it show "Comments on this Post Have Been Limited" (yet not being able to post) on Jenelle's Instragram to anyone? I'm trying to figure out if I'm blocked.  I'm getting ready to go full bitch to all these people who are posting on the newest pic of them, "aww y'all make such a cute couple!"  What the fuck is so cute about domestic violence?  

I’m not blocked (I don’t follow her either, I don’t want a friend to click follow out of curiosity and see my name as “liking” Jenelle - my secret love hate for this show will be destroyed) and it shows comments being limited.

• Love 9
18 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Those actually look more like Dockers-style shorts to me. I think I see a belt? I agree about the hair and the earring, though. He looks super skeevy. 

Honestly, it's pretty easy to make a 3-year-old happy. Nathan should be more worried about making Kaiser SAFE. 

I'm tired of him. I know he's better than those two on the land, but only marginally. Actually, maybe he's worse in a way. If he KNOWS how fucked up that situation is and refuses to do any better for his kid, he actually has a higher degree of responsibility and is therefore more of a POS, in the bigger sense of things. 

Fuck Nathan. I had hopes for him, but no. What is doing? Gym and girlfriend take precedent over getting custody of that kid. I guarantee it. He cozies up to Barb when they're filming, shows us this "united front" bullshit. But that's all it is. Bull. 

Oh I totally agree!!! Nathan only appears like the better choice because we now how dangerous UBT is but Nathan also has domestic abuse in his paperwork on multiple occasions. He rather have “gym time” than to help avoid kaiser being involved in a road rage with Jenelle. Any other parent would have given in to jenelles antics to avoid having their child in a car with someone that is erratically following someone else in a car.

It’s easier for him to cry for his love of kaiser through Twitter or when filming with Barber but he won’t make the effort to go to court or help Doris. Doris will end up raising him if they succeed in gettting kaiser removed. We saw how he just kept leaving kaiser with Doris during his one hour special when he had the opportunity to prove to the world how much he loves kaiser but ditched him for a club where he had a one night stand then proceeded to yell at his mother for not shaving his body correctly.

Fuck Nathan! I don’t want kaiser with him. He sees kaiser as his “mini me” a little brother but I don’t see him taking actual care of him aside from a sleepover. I’m rambling. Jenelle has a power of having the next guy in her life make her previous one look like a saint but we can’t forget the violent things Nathan has done. When Jenelle was with Nathan we thought keiffer was the better alternative but he sucks too.

• Love 16

I know I don’t watch this show but does anyone actually believe Janelle loves David?  Since he can’t be on the show anymore he has outlived his usefulness for her and with all the claims (true or not) of abuse now is the perfect time to find a new love of her life..... and get him pregnant.  

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 3
56 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

I’m not blocked (I don’t follow her either, I don’t want a friend to click follow out of curiosity and see my name as “liking” Jenelle - my secret love hate for this show will be destroyed) and it shows comments being limited.

Thanks for checking.  I once talked major shit on her cosmetics page and figured I'd just been blocked on all her pages.  Maybe it's because I don't follow her either.  Same as you, I wouldn't be caught dead following these chicks.  No one can know our secrets!

6 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Oh, and teen pregnancy just happened to go down 4 percent in 2012 or something. Totally because of these exemplary role models who showcase how "hard" it is. 

That's what always makes my eyes roll is Sad Panda always bragging about how teen pregnancy rates are down...because of this show.  I think they just happened to be down a year or two in there and the show grabbed that and ran with it, taking credit.  There's no way to know if it's because of this show for one.  Two, what hardships do these girls have besides their own bad choices?  They're all rich now because of this fucking show.  Makes you wonder how many girls tried to get pregnant hoping to land 16 & Pregnant and later a spot on the TM franchise.  Now TLC's Unexpected is doing the same.  These girls now have social media accounts with a lot of followers and fans telling them they're so pretty, they look so cute with their loser boyfriend, they are an amazing mom, they have the cutest baby in the world.  Blowing celebrity smoke up their asses which fuels their ego.  And yes, I realize I contribute by watching these shit shows and I have no good excuse...

• Love 12
32 minutes ago, Chaos Theory said:

I know I don’t watch this show but does anyone actually believe Janelle loves David?  Since he can’t be on the show anymore he has outlived his usefulness for her and with all the claims (true or not) of abuse now is the perfect time to find a new love of her life..... and get him pregnant.  

I don’t think Juhnelle is going to be able to dump Lurch for a new relationship. Lurch will NEVER let that happen .... he loves the money, the big toys , sitting home not having to work.  Juhnelle & Ensley are his possessions until HE decides to get rid of her, and i just don’t see that happening until the TM gravytrain ends. It’s not love for these psychotic sociopaths. 

Edited by DNR
Ninja edit
  • Love 17
On 10/22/2018 at 8:34 PM, Marley said:

Whoever runs the Ashley is a suck up loser too.

I HATE theashley.  She is a major suck-up and an idiot.

On 10/22/2018 at 9:42 PM, lovesnark said:

The 911 call says it all and now she's lying her ass off because she won't admit that everything everyone has said about UBT since day one is true. Here's an idea, MTV. Instead of wasting money on interviewing the rest of the cast, put your resources into getting those helpless kids out of there.

I wonder if they will play the 911 call on the show.  

On 10/23/2018 at 8:24 AM, monicageller said:
image.png.8c03b64cb910eb1cb63e2341b21053b6.png 

Kaiser's body language says so much - he doesn't look tense and terrified.  He looks happy and relaxed.  I agree, Nathan is not a great dad or even a good dad - BUT he does not terrify his child.  Kaiser's best bet is Doris, or Nathan if he marries his girlfriend, as she seems to love Kaiser and treats him well, from what we have seen.

• Love 10
7 hours ago, Chaos Theory said:

I don't think Jenelle loves anyone. I don't think she's capable. She loves the attention he gives her, though - even the negative attention. 

• Love 19
38 minutes ago, LBS said:

Ok, who's going to be the brave tiger and watch this for all of us?

FML.  I'm the brave tiger.

1. She's fine thankyouverymuch

2. She's been in domestic violence situations in the past and when she was in it, she never let Jace near them.  (In the middle of a story about an abusive situation when filming was done in the past, her dog came in.  She hugs and kisses him, and then proceeds to take dog hair out of her mouth.  I almost vomit.  She never finishes that story)

3. When she was in the past violent relationships, she told "her fans" and they didn't believe her.  She's getting really angry now about that.  Now that she is in a great relationship and still no-one believes her.  Very angry about that.  

4.  Babs is back in her life and everyone knows that she is happy and content and they told her to disconnect from social media because her hatters make her depressed and "make her down".

5.  Now she's talking about her surgery and her recovery.  Again she is fine.   FINE.

6. She says "um" a lot and swears a lot.  

7. It is over and I am quietly contemplating my life and how I got to the point where I listened to almost 6 minutes of a psychopath babbling instead of leaving work early.

Thank you brave warrior! I can't listen to this crapweasel anymore. I'm just surprised there wasn't an appearance of Lurch lurking in the background...after all, these aren't the MTV cameras! 

• Love 13
9 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

Thanks for checking.  I once talked major shit on her cosmetics page and figured I'd just been blocked on all her pages.  Maybe it's because I don't follow her either.  Same as you, I wouldn't be caught dead following these chicks.  No one can know our secrets!

That's what always makes my eyes roll is Sad Panda always bragging about how teen pregnancy rates are down...because of this show.  I think they just happened to be down a year or two in there and the show grabbed that and ran with it, taking credit.  There's no way to know if it's because of this show for one.  Two, what hardships do these girls have besides their own bad choices?  They're all rich now because of this fucking show.  Makes you wonder how many girls tried to get pregnant hoping to land 16 & Pregnant and later a spot on the TM franchise.  Now TLC's Unexpected is doing the same.  These girls now have social media accounts with a lot of followers and fans telling them they're so pretty, they look so cute with their loser boyfriend, they are an amazing mom, they have the cutest baby in the world.  Blowing celebrity smoke up their asses which fuels their ego.  And yes, I realize I contribute by watching these shit shows and I have no good excuse...

Hahahaha saying teen pregnancy went down because of this show is as ludicrous as saying it went down because of the secret life of the American teenager, which started right before it! In that world, getting pregnant in ninth grade will cause the hottest boy and richest boy in the school to fight over you! You'll get a rent-free apartment and a nanny! Even someone committed to abstinence won't even make it through ninth grade without having sex! Also, if you're the one virgin on the show (lauren), life will suck for you. Even though you're gorgeous, all these teen married couples with kids together will be going to the prom together, and you will be the babysitter!

hahahaha neither TM or that trash is the reason. Like you said, they probably noticed the numbers trending well and jumped on the bandwagon. Or, maybe this pregnant teenager fad made ADULTS more aware of teen pregnancy / sex, and they talked to their kids about it, and made sure they had birth control / condoms/ whatever.  But I highly doubt teens watched either of these shows and said, "they have it so hard! I'm going to remain abstinent so I won't end up like them." Kail's storyline in the beginning made me feel a little bad, but then I remembered she was getting paid. The others seemed miserable because of their own bad choices. You can be miserable because of poor choices with or without a baby!

• Love 7
On 10/24/2018 at 12:59 PM, FairyDusted said:

Janelle will never EVER let Ensley have a normal relationship with Barb. Not ever. She would lose her shit completely if Barb dared do normal shit like BE NICE. Janelle will be very jealous of her own daughter. She's shitty like that.

Fucking exactly what I was about to say, glad I read this first @FairyDusted. She is absolutely that person. And yah know... full disclosure, I’ve always been worried that if I had a girl child that my daddy issues and such might make me... hate it? So while I can’t hate on the possibility of that being the reality, I hardcore hate on anyone who has kids while being such a juvenile smegma pocket as Jenelle

• Love 6

@Enya Face Unfortunately I have a Janelle type mother in as she only cares about herself. I turned 52 last night and she is still spitting nails at a tremendous rate. I worried too about the girl child early in life too but it worked out fine. I've always been the bad cop because I was the one home as my husband traveled for work so us throwing down every once in a while wasn't too out of line. My Grandson though! Oh man. I sure love that boy.

• Love 8

David is such a poser.  That flag sure looks pretty shiny and new.  Where’s the torn and tattered flag that’s been in the family and passed down since the civil war?  Dude went and ordered one off Amazon last week just so he could be a prick on SM.  Same with his cammo outfit.  That’s not hunting cammo that’s military cammo and he looks dumb as hell.  POSER!  He’s still disgusting but it’s like the “new money” version of racists.  If that makes sense?  Obviously all racists are disgusting, but this is so much for show and reaction.  

She’s had that she shed for going on a month and it’s still unfinished on the interior?   If she was that excited about it and had wanted it for soooooo long as she had claimed, you’d think it would be all cute and stuff on the inside.  Who knows, maybe they are going for a racist decor theme (hence the new out of the box flag).  ?

• Love 17
12 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

David is such a poser.  That flag sure looks pretty shiny and new.  Where’s the torn and tattered flag that’s been in the family and passed down since the civil war?  Dude went and ordered one off Amazon last week just so he could be a prick on SM.  Same with his cammo outfit.  That’s not hunting cammo that’s military cammo and he looks dumb as hell.  POSER!  He’s still disgusting but it’s like the “new money” version of racists.  If that makes sense?  Obviously all racists are disgusting, but this is so much for show and reaction.  

She’s had that she shed for going on a month and it’s still unfinished on the interior?   If she was that excited about it and had wanted it for soooooo long as she had claimed, you’d think it would be all cute and stuff on the inside.  Who knows, maybe they are going for a racist decor theme (hence the new out of the box flag).  ?

Well her childrens’ rooms still aren’t finished and if I’m correct neither is their all important pool or at least the fence that’s legally supposed to be around it isn’t. Things being half assed or half finished on The Laannndddd isn’t much of a surprise anymore because they need that extra time to post on SM

• Love 12
1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

Isn't it disrespectful if you have never served in the armed forces, to wear military cammo? I wonder what he would say if a veteran or current service member asked him about his service. But since he never leaves The Land that won't happen. He's a piece of garbage. 

• Love 15
14 minutes ago, druzy said:

Isn't it disrespectful if you have never served in the armed forces, to wear military cammo? I wonder what he would say if a veteran or current service member asked him about his service. But since he never leaves The Land that won't happen. He's a piece of garbage. 

In my opinion, yes absolutely.  And by that I mean, I don’t know if it is written rule anywhere, but most definitely (again in my opinion) it certainly should be something the general civilian population holds as a social more. Then you add in David’s militia us against them attitude and it adds another layer of disrespect (my opinion). You are 100% correct on your entire post above.  

And fuck MTV for giving this monster a platform.   It did no good to fire him and keep Jenelle on.  Not that he would fade away if they fired her, but at least they wouldn’t be getting a MTV paycheck to support their message of hate. 

Edited by geauxaway
  • Love 18