Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, smhjess said:

Pills, cars, vacations, poorly executed tattoos and plastic surgery.

And faux asses.  

Just now, CofCinci said:

I think so.  Arrested again?!!!

The charge is "weekender."  What is that?  

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Grandma Saracen said:

The clip slowed down - one commenter saw JE point to her nose, to signal/indicate to Kaiser 'nose in the corner', perhaps.

Fuck these assholes!

That bastard pulled Kaiser up off the ground by his arm. The emotions running through me...damn! 

• Love 18

Watching that scene in slow motion is even more heartbreaking. Kaiser seemed like he was just curious about the camera. He wasn't misbehaving or kicking it over or anything. There was no reason to snap at him and drag him away like that.

• Love 21
2 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

That bastard pulled Kaiser up off the ground by his arm. The emotions running through me...damn! 

It actually doesn't look so rough in slomo.  Maybe all of life could be slomo.  

2 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

There was no reason to snap at him and drag him away like that.

Kaiser was being a kid.  Not permitted.  

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

It actually doesn't look so rough in slomo.  Maybe all of life could be slomo.  

Kaiser was being a kid.  Not permitted.  

I want to drop kick and beat the shit out of Jenelle in slo-mo just to torture her. I then want her to be dragged off the ground by her hair. 

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I want to drop kick and beat the shit out of Jenelle in slo-mo just to torture her. I then want her to be dragged off the ground by her hair. 

I hate to say it, but I think David already does those things to her when the cameras aren't around.

• Love 11

That form seems standard. I have had my kid in speech therapy since he was three.  They always ask for ins./medicaid number. I was even told that I should fill out the paperwork for medicaid because the school gets some sort of financial incentive. I knew there was no way we'd qualify, but I did it because why shouldn't the school get some money?

Anyway, I'm so not surprised that the school had to fucking tell Jenelle that Kaiser needs ST. She hasn't had a toddler before, so how would she know, in her constantly stoned state, that he's not developing at the rate of other kids?

And yet another example of her malignant narcissism, using her child's developmental delays to garner sympathy FOR HERSELF and deflect reality. She's a real piece of shit.

• Love 17
25 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

That form seems standard. I have had my kid in speech therapy since he was three.  They always ask for ins./medicaid number. I was even told that I should fill out the paperwork for medicaid because the school gets some sort of financial incentive. I knew there was no way we'd qualify, but I did it because why shouldn't the school get some money?

Anyway, I'm so not surprised that the school had to fucking tell Jenelle that Kaiser needs ST. She hasn't had a toddler before, so how would she know, in her constantly stoned state, that he's not developing at the rate of other kids?

And yet another example of her malignant narcissism, using her child's developmental delays to garner sympathy FOR HERSELF and deflect reality. She's a real piece of shit.

Seriously. Why does she think it's ok to post his private business online, much less use it as an excuse for on-camera abuse? Whatever medical issues he has or therapy he needs are private matters. 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Sprockets said:

And faux asses.  

A weekender could be their term for work release. I used to work with a trash bag like Tori and Jenelle. She'd been busted for her 4th DUI and the judge agreed to let her do work release during the week (she could go to work but had to go straight back to jail when her shift was over) but she had to spend the entire weekend in the can.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Grandma Saracen said:

The clip slowed down - one commenter saw JE point to her nose, to signal/indicate to Kaiser 'nose in the corner', perhaps.

Fuck UBT and fuck Jenelle!!! I have a son about a year ypungerthan Kaiser and ecen though he can be a pain at times, I love him with every fiber of my being and show and tell him so every single day. I cannot fathom how Jenelle can be so cold to her babies. I am so glad I live way across the country, because if I ever saw UBT in person I would punch him in the face. FUCK YOU JENELLE AND DAVID!!!!! I pray that Doris wins and gets Kaiser, he deserves better and if I could, I would bring gim to my house and give him hugs, attention and healthy meals.

• Love 17

Too funny. Like Jenelle's going to get a real job. Or David for that matter - any bets on how long he stays once those MTV checks stop rolling in? I give it 18 months at most. 

I guess she (David) convinced herself she's an irreplaceable "star" and can dictate only "positive" editing and refuse to film when contractually scheduled. Although on a personal drama reality TV show called Teen Mom with now mid-20 yr olds and dwindling ratings. Not to mention that little CPS investigation MTV never showed. If you can't put down the bong when pregnant - you have serious issues. And I love my bong (actually pipe)!

I'd love it if she quit. I'm at 95% she doesn't. 5% is her narcissism that she'll be in high demand. 

• Love 13
35 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

Too funny. Like Jenelle's going to get a real job. Or David for that matter - any bets on how long he stays once those MTV checks stop rolling in? I give it 18 months at most. 

However long it takes him to pack Jenelle's shit and kick her out of his house once they get that call. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

$60 for that crap?! It's just a lash primer and mascara. You can find drugstore brands that have the same duo for less than $10.

I have super-splurged in the past on both YSL and Dior mascara.  Neither of them cost $60.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, lovesnark said:

she had to spend the entire weekend in the can.

That is charming.  And here I thought a "weekender" was a type of tote bag.  

IMG_6288.JPG

6 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

What is the name of the company? Thanks in advance. 

Ridiculous Lips

• Love 8
25 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Sorry in advance  for the offense reply.  

<graphic snipped>

@Mkay, whether true or not, it would have been funny to respond "Oh, so you're into necrophilia too? What a prize you are!" (That's how I would have responded, as my mother passed away many years ago).

• Love 8

Help.

Maybe this has been discussed before but why is Marissa allowed to be with David?  Didn't he beat the crap out of her mother?

Honest to God, I know the courts can mandate visitation to evil people, but if David was my baby daddy I would run far away with my kid, never to be seen again. 

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, chuckity said:

Help.

Maybe this has been discussed before but why is Marissa allowed to be with David?  Didn't he beat the crap out of her mother?

Honest to God, I know the courts can mandate visitation to evil people, but if David was my baby daddy I would run far away with my kid, never to be seen again. 

Marissa's mom lost custody to HER parents, and recently David was granted custody again due to changes in their home. I don't know if her grandparents became ill or could no longer care for her or WHAT, but Marissa's mom isn't in the picture. 

• Love 4

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2017/10/10/jenelle-evans-says-appearing-on-teen-mom-2-is-harming-her-mentally-as-fans-react-to-shocking-episode/

As The Ashley previously reported, Nathan’s mother, Doris Davidson, filed for emergency custody of Kaiser last month, but eventually dropped her bid. A court case was supposed to take place at the beginning of this month but was continued due to Doris’ husband needing surgery.

This is the first I've read as to why the custody case was postponed.  Nathan also tweeted this and it looks like his stepdad is doing better:

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

@Mkay I'm beginning to think you work for WikiLeaks!  UBT is a scary piece of garbage that needs to stay away from children. 

Thanks @MissMel , I was wondering why the case was adjourned. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Mr. Minor said:

Ok! everyone form a nice orderly line behind GreatKazu, no pushing.

I just need the video.  

38 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Nathan also tweeted this and it looks like his stepdad is doing better:

Don't they have hospital gowns in that place?  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, TwirlyGirly said:

@Mkay, whether true or not, it would have been funny to respond "Oh, so you're into necrophilia too? What a prize you are!" (That's how I would have responded, as my mother passed away many years ago).

I'm not about to send him any messages but that would have been a great response.  

29 minutes ago, druzy said:

@Mkay I'm beginning to think you work for WikiLeaks!  UBT is a scary piece of garbage that needs to stay away from children. 

Thanks @MissMel , I was wondering why the case was adjourned. 

Hahaha I have to keep my hands busy.  It's a bad habit. But I love to read.  So as I lay here with either a massive headache or like lately with my new meds keeping me exhausted, I read Twitter and share some of the funnier ones.  :) he replies like the angry David he is. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

I guess she (David) convinced herself she's an irreplaceable "star" and can dictate only "positive" editing and refuse to film when contractually scheduled. Although on a personal drama reality TV show called Teen Mom with now mid-20 yr olds and dwindling ratings. Not to mention that little CPS investigation MTV never showed. If you can't put down the bong when pregnant - you have serious issues. And I love my bong (actually pipe)!

I'd love it if she quit. I'm at 95% she doesn't. 5% is her narcissism that she'll be in high demand. 

This is true. I don't smoke anymore with a baby in the house (though it's legal in my state for everyone) but I definitely enjoyed it in the past, and I love my wine in the evenings. Still, I gave it up during pregnancy and so did my husband (solidarity) with no issues. I missed wine every now and again but that was it. If you literally can't stop you obviously have a problem. 

• Love 8

This is true. I don't smoke anymore with a baby in the house (though it's legal in my state for everyone) but I definitely enjoyed it in the past, and I love my wine in the evenings. Still, I gave it up during pregnancy and so did my husband (solidarity) with no issues. I missed wine every now and again but that was it. If you literally can't stop you obviously have a problem. 

Most people I know (including me) can quit no problem to take a drug test for a job that isn't in any way, shape, or form even a "dream job", and she can't even stop for a human growing inside of her. Jenelle is nothing BUT a problem...and a good response to David's sick mom retort would be to say, "yeah, and then your disgusting wife sucked your tiny dick right after". 

• Love 9
16 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

It might be "everywhere," but is not acceptable grammar to me or most people I know.

In the case of word definitions, once enough people start doing it (like using "literally" to mean "figuratively"), it becomes an acceptable usage, as in dictionaries modify their definitions.  With grammar, I don't know who/what would be considered a central authority (like a dictionary), but a usage can become freight train you just can't stop.  Like using "I" instead of "me" in a sentence, like "For my wife and I," which I heard come out of the mouth of David Remnick, the editor of The New Yorker.  It's wrong, but an alarming number of people are doing it, and not all of them are uneducated or idiots or under 30.

Given the prevalence of that construction, I would fear for the complete disappearance of the word "me" if it weren't for people saying "Me and David" at the start of a sentence.  Maybe it's just trying to find a new home.

• Love 6

I wonder where and what keiffer is up to these days?? OHMYGOD Duuuude, those were the good ole days, life was so easy when making pipes, getting stoned on barbs front porch, breaking in and staying at a "friends" beach house, fighting tori, and going to kesha concerts were my only concerns. 

Jennelle-

Edited by JuliesMommy
  • Love 14

A weekender could be their term for work release. I used to work with a trash bag like Tori and Jenelle. She'd been busted for her 4th DUI and the judge agreed to let her do work release during the week (she could go to work but had to go straight back to jail when her shift was over) but she had to spend the entire weekend in the can.

Thanks for the explanation. I thought maybe it meant "one who steals hoodies". 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, druzy said:

@Mkay- I think the Facebook incident you posted was sent to CPS! #SaveKaiser

Yes!!! Though I'm losing faith in that County doing anything for those poor kids.  David will probably claim someone else wrote they response. 

• Love 9
16 hours ago, Sprockets said:

And faux asses.  

One is only a felon on the weekends.

6 hours ago, Mkay said:

I love you! 

ZINGER!!

UBT is on probation. I know what he said and did back in July doesn't affect him now, but would getting a visit from CPS be considered a violation of probation? I hope Jace or at least Maryssa says something that would put that dick behind bars.

• Love 12
42 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

One is only a felon on the weekends.

I love you! 

ZINGER!!

UBT is on probation. I know what he said and did back in July doesn't affect him now, but would getting a visit from CPS be considered a violation of probation? I hope Jace or at least Maryssa says something that would put that dick behind bars.

I don't think just getting the visit would be a probation violation. CPS has to investigate everything and a spiteful ex could call up CPS just to cause trouble even if nothing was going on. Not in this case, just in general. I think there would have to be either some kind of action or the kids would have to say something to warrant further investigation (like Daddy Dave has a gun and waves it around at us!) 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, TwirlyGirly said:

My personal grammar pet peeves are the use of "less" instead of "fewer," and "amount" instead of "number," with count nouns. Drives me crazy, and not only do I read/hear these misused by yokels like Jenelle et.al., but I've heard/read professional journalists misuse them, too.

Example: (Jenelle) "I'm having less fights with David than I did with Nathan." WRONG.

"I'm having fewer fights with David than I did with Nathan." RIGHT! (Well, grammatically, anyway...)

OR

(Jenelle) "Without my mother and father there, the amount of people at my wedding will be smaller than I'd hoped." WRONG.

"Without my mother and father there, the number of people at my wedding will be smaller than I'd hoped." RIGHT! (But. you. didn't. invite. them.)

Another one is "could care less" when it's "couldn't care less." If you "could" care less, then you're admitting you DO care a little. But if you're trying to convey that there is no possibility of caring at all, then you "could not ('couldn't') care less".

Example: "I couldn't care less what Jenelle's excuses are for neglecting her children and turning a blind eye to how David treats them. She needs to put her kid's safety and well-being FIRST."

Well, we know who the boards' resident Stannis Baratheon is :). 

I kid, I have a degree in English, and the only practical application I've found is annoyingly pointing out grammar problems. You'd be surprised how many people apparently don't understand the possessive ITS versus the conjunction IT'S as it comes to signage around my house. 100% on 'could care less." 

• Love 6

My personal grammar pet peeves are the use of "less" instead of "fewer," and "amount" instead of "number," with count nouns. Drives me crazy, and not only do I read/hear these misused by yokels like Jenelle et.al., but I've heard/read professional journalists misuse them, too.

Example: (Jenelle) "I'm having less fights with David than I did with Nathan." WRONG.

"I'm having fewer fights with David than I did with Nathan." RIGHT! (Well, grammatically, anyway...)

OR

(Jenelle) "Without my mother and father there, the amount of people at my wedding will be smaller than I'd hoped." WRONG.

"Without my mother and father there, the number of people at my wedding will be smaller than I'd hoped." RIGHT! (But. you. didn't. invite. them.)

Another one is "could care less" when it's "couldn't care less." If you "could" care less, then you're admitting you DO care a little. But if you're trying to convey that there is no possibility of caring at all, then you "could not ('couldn't') care less".

Example: "I couldn't care less what Jenelle's excuses are for neglecting her children and turning a blind eye to how David treats them. She needs to put her kid's safety and well-being FIRST."

Well, we know who the boards' resident Stannis Baratheon is :). 

I kid, I have a degree in English, and the only practical application I've found is annoyingly pointing out grammar problems. You'd be surprised how many people apparently don't understand the possessive ITS versus the conjunction IT'S as it comes to signage around my house. 100% on 'could care less

Sorry, not to get too OT, but one thing that sorts of bugs (and it seems to be the accepted standard now) is when people reply "yes" to a question pertaining to "minding". "Do you mind if I crash at your place tonight?"....answering "yes" indicates that yes you do mind, which essentially means no. The proper response is "no", as in "no I don't mind at all!".  That gets misused ALL the freakin' time. 

Topic: I wonder how Ke$ha feels about all of this.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Though I'm losing faith in that County doing anything for those poor kids.

This is the type of case that shows how useful a Guardian Ad Litem is.  GALs (called CASA in some jurisdictions) provide the judge with someone who knows all the specifics of a case, and who acts as the child's voice in court.  GAL's are assigned to cases of child abuse/neglect, so if the charges related to Kaiser go to court, it's possible that a GAL could be assigned to the case, and these knuckleheads could be held accountable for all of the issues that other posters have brought up.

I did it when I lived in Florida.  In my experience, social workers were overworked, and were constantly changing - I never worked with just one social worker over the  life of a case.

Guardians also have access to all of the case files and evaluations so can make recommendations based on information/documentation from many locations.

And in my experience, the judge always took my recommendations.  I'm sure that it can vary, depending upon the case (all of the families that I worked with were low income - if a case had a high-powered attorney representing the parents, it might be different). But in my cases, I was the only person who was totally prepared for court.  Going to court is very time-consuming, and police, social workers, and court-appointed attorneys (for the parents) often didn't have the time and resources to make it to the hearings, or to attend court with in-depth knowledge of the case.

And the judge knows that the GAL only cares about the child's welfare.

After the court decision, the GAL also makes sure that all the court-mandated conditions are being implemented.  The court pays attention to any problems that the GAL brings to the judges' attention.

So for people who feel frustrated at how the system works - volunteer!  The need is huge.  And while the training is time-consuming, the rewards can be enormous.  

• Love 22