Type keyword(s) to search

Kyle Richards: Pantene Poster Girl

• Start Topic

(edited)
7 hours ago, CallmeCray said:
7 hours ago, RealHousewife said:
7 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Ratings are going to be through the roof next season of BH. 

They just need to give it a cute name like Scandoval.

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 6
  • LOL 5
(edited)
18 hours ago, funnygirl said:

Full circle! 

And she definitely wasn't picking up on Camille's divorce because Allison specifically said that as soon as the kids get bigger you'll have nothing in common. 

And here we are… 

She said this over 10 years ago. I think she's getting too much credit for it. Few of these HW marriages last. The show is hard on marriages. 

17 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

This situation reminds me of Chrishelle Stause ("Selling Sunset") and G-Flip (non-binary).  Chrishelle was married to Justin Hartley ("This is Us"), and after they divorced, she dated her real estate manager for a while, but fell in love with G-Flip, and they recently got married.

Chrishelle and G-Flip seemed an odd couple at first, as Chrishelle is much like Kyle:  very girly, frilly hair, perfect makeup.  G-Flip is a tattooed, non-binary rapper.  But watching them together, it fits, and they appear very happy.

So yeah, maybe it's true that it's Kyle and Morgan Wade, rather than Mauricio and another woman.

Now, there have been Mauricio cheating rumors for years, and in the Chrishelle/Justin marriage, his cheating led to their divorce.  Wouldn't surprise me if Mauricio's constant cheating finally got Kyle fed up.  Allegedly, lol.

Kyle's recent transformation, especially the weight loss, was a tell.

Me too! I immediately thought of Chishelle and G-Flip. 

Just shows we never really know what is going on in these shows. It's all about appearances for filming. Look at Lisa and Harry. I doubt he's living with her full-time.

There would't be a statement in People if they weren't really separated. It's pretty credible for news like this. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 11
(edited)
12 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

This situation reminds me of Chrishelle Stause ("Selling Sunset") and G-Flip (non-binary).

I kinda think Kyle is pulling an attention-seeking stunt. I feel the same about Crishelle.

ETA: CallmeCray beat me to it. And RealHousewife nailed it - good scandalous gossip drives viewers to the show.

I'm convinced Mauricio cheats. Since his family is from Mexico, I've wondered if he has a paramour down there, somewhat away from the cameras. And his on-camera behavior changed noticeably several seasons ago. He's got his own reality TV show with his daughters, which I found odd when it launched.

Kyle may be in a difficult spot. She's very needy. All her kids but one are adults, she's alienated from close family members, and I don't know if she has any true, long-time supportive girlfriends. (IG "friends" and Teddi don't count.)

Their financial arrangement will be interesting. Mauricio's legal shenanigans took a hit, and I don't know if Kyle has independent income outside of the show.

The blind gossip sites hinted at trouble in this marriage for several years. They have also hinted at Dorit and PK living separate lives. There was a blind about a West Coast housewife's husband spending a lot of time flirting with someone in a production office, and I figured Mauricio or PK.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 10
15 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I’m honestly very saddened too. There have been rumors about Mauricio cheating since day 1, but there had never been anything to back it up. I thought Kyle and Mauricio made a beautiful couple, and they had a beautiful family. It was refreshing to see a couple together so long in Hollywood and on reality television at that. I also loved how Kyle was so grateful for Mauricio and their kids. I think her first tagline was “I’m not the richest girl in Beverly Hills, but I’m the luckiest.” 

I don’t follow too many Hollywood couples much, but as a longtime BH fan, shocked by this. Maybe I shouldn’t be, but I am. They were just couple goals to me as a single gal.

That's the public image, persona that they wanted to present.  But we don't know what truly goes on behind closed doors.  Look at the dichotomy of the narrative that Erika and Tom Giraldi were initially putting out there - vs what was really going on.

"Reality" TV is "Edited" TV.

• Like 8
  • Fire 1
(edited)

That statement is just PR damage control.

We all know what's coming:  an uncomfortable announcement of finality to their marriage.

I do feel bad for their girls, as divorce is never easy, no matter how much money there is.

Mauricio has definitely changed over the years, or rather, I suspect, he's letting his true personality come out, as he just doesn't give a rip anymore.  

Filming completely stoned is one thing.  Filming while stoned repeatedly once you see the footage of yourself completely stoned tells the world you just could not care less.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Like 15
  • Applause 2
14 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

I'm not surprised  at all, Mo always looked  stoned

He did. I figured that was how he tolerated living with Kyle. I also always figured he cheated, but I am surprised that Kyle would. I don't like her, she is a shit stirring, backstabbing bitch. But, I believed she honestly loved him. Of course, eventual divorce doesn't mean two people weren't genuinely in love once. If it had been Dorit and PK, I wouldn't have batted an eye. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 2
16 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Me too....I honestly thought that Kyle and Mauricio would be one of the couples that would last.  I'm kind of upset about this.  

Funny!!  But, I'm still sad over this.

I can't stand either of them, but it is always a little sad when you hear about a long term marriage that appeared secure, break up. It's so hard to believe in happily ever after. 

• Like 7
(edited)

Anyone know if Watch What Happens Live is airing new episodes right now or are they out due to writers strike?  I wonder  about Andy’s take on it.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Like 2
16 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

You know he must really want out, because he’s got those business assets that are marital property to divide.  Ouch!  Unless, they had a prenuptial or got a post nuptial later on.  Still…..it doesn’t always protect you the way you expect.  

It sounds like she wants out. As for a Prenup, I doubt it, Kyle has talked about how broke they were when they got married. Granted, her view of "Broke" may differ from mine, but I don't think there was enough to worry about a Prenuptial.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

I feel sorry for the daughters.  The oldest one is a "step" and she is working with Mauricio?  Well, bye bye to that arrangement.  Steps always lose.....

I'm sure all of the girls are very upset; wouldn't want to wake up in that house this morning.

• Like 4
11 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Nope! I wondered the same thing. 

It certainly worked for Vanderpump Rules. The show was totally circling the drain before Scandoval.

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, albarino said:

feel sorry for the daughters.  The oldest one is a "step" and she is working with Mauricio?  Well, bye bye to that arrangement.  Steps always lose.....

I disagree. In my opinion, if a stepdaughter wants to continue a relationship with a stepdad, it continues. Sadly, I think it's more normal for the mom to make demands the daughter stop interacting with the stepdad which ruins that relationship. I hope Kyle won't do that. I doubt she would; at the very least it would be bad optics. And Mauricio has always seemed to be a dialed in stepdad so I can't imagine him discarding Farrah. Looking at it with a cynical eye, it would be bad optics for him now, with the show and all...

Anyone else find the timing interesting, with Kyle's recent reconnect with Kathy at the wedding in Aspen?? Wonder if Mauricio exiting stage left will help those 2 sisters come back together. Kathy won't have to deal with Mauricio who left their business. And Kyle who no longer has Mauricio so she goes back to het big sister. 

• Like 7
1 hour ago, twilightzone said:

That's the public image, persona that they wanted to present.  But we don't know what truly goes on behind closed doors.  Look at the dichotomy of the narrative that Erika and Tom Giraldi were initially putting out there - vs what was really going on.

"Reality" TV is "Edited" TV.

Oh definitely, and as saddened as I am about this, I did cringe over "love bean" and whatnot. There were times it seemed Kyle tried too hard to present themselves as this super happy lovey couple. But they did present a nice relationship for longer than any of the others did, except for Lisa and Ken. I loved how close-knit all their kids are too, says a lot about their parenting imo. 

As edited as reality TV is, sometimes it is blatantly obvious a couple is about to separate, like the Hochsteins on RHOM. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Ha.  So, even though no one has filed for divorce, it seems inevitable.

Perhaps they will remain married for financial reasons only, and live separate lives.

• Like 4
17 hours ago, Avaleigh said:

I for one would never have predicted that Dorit and PK would still be together while Mauricio and Kyle are not. Now that I'm thinking about it, is LVP the only person from the early seasons who is still with her husband? Taylor, Camille, Adrienne, Yolanda, Marisa, Erika have all moved onto new partners...am I missing anyone? Oh, Rinna and Harry are still (somehow) together. 

Eileen Davidson still is.  In terms of the original RH - BH, OC, NY, ATL, NJ, Caroline Manzo, Jacqueline Laurita, Joe and Melissa.  Bobby and Jill Zarin definitely would have lasted.  Over at Potomac, Karen Huger.

• Like 7
(edited)

I’m not judging, but would you pose with another person sitting in your lap, if they weren’t more than a friend?  Unless, they are a child, family member, etc.  That is Kyle, right?  Also, they show the matching tattoos.  It could be coincidental, i guess.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12260899/Kyle-Richards-linked-female-country-singer-Morgan-Wade-split-Mauricio-Umansky.html

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
28 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

Eileen Davidson still is.  In terms of the original RH - BH, OC, NY, ATL, NJ, Caroline Manzo, Jacqueline Laurita, Joe and Melissa.  Bobby and Jill Zarin definitely would have lasted.  Over at Potomac, Karen Huger.

Also OC, Heather and Terry, still, that us a pretty small number of "Survivors" in Housewife land.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, twilightzone said:

Though not an OG, Heather (Melissa isn’t, either, though) from OC is still longtime married.  

When you start to stack up who stayed married and who didn’t, pretty obvious a reality show is not the way to go if you want to stay married! Either that or the people drawn to them are attention whores who are materialistic and/or narcissistic and any marriage in those circumstances is more difficult. Probably most likely a combination of the show and those traits. 

50 minutes ago, chlban said:

Also OC, Heather and Terry, still, that us a pretty small number of "Survivors" in Housewife land.

jinx though you said it first lol

• Like 3

So I caught as much of her amazon live with Morgan as I could stand.

For a fairly new friend, she seems very cozy with her but she also is not very good at that live thing so also seemed really awkward. 

But she said they are the same size and so when Morgan is on the road, she will ask Kyle to buy something for her and then send it to Kyle. Why would someone on the road send crap to a friend? She can ship it wherever she wants?! I think if I was gonna send it to anyone, it would be a manager or someone I employed who could then get it to me. But she also said Morgan stayed at her La Quinta house while playing Coachella and Morgan complained about the season 1 looks Kyle stores there - things she would never wear.

It seemed kind of flirtatious - Kyle talking about “teasing” all of the time. I was skeptical of all of this until I watched that. lol

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, chlban said:

I thought of another one--Joyce! And Brandi's still probably hating on that lol. I remember her saying something that indicated that she could be married to a guy like Joyce's husband if she wanted. Implying that Joyce settled for less because she married a wallet. At least Kyle stood up for Joyce unlike most (all?) Of the other ladies. 

Back to Kyle and Mauricio--I remember her saying something like "If my husband ever leaves me I am going with him." I'd like to think that they are going to work this out amicably. It's interesting though that they're denying that they're divorcing. Clearly things are bad if they felt like they had to make an announcement about separating at all. 

I wonder if Kyle will want to find a new house somewhere down the line? It would be kind of fun to watch Farah and Alexia help their mom find a new place.

Edited by Avaleigh
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
(edited)
31 minutes ago, Avaleigh said:

I thought of another one--Joyce! And Brandi's still probably hating on that lol. I remember her saying something that indicated that she could be married to a guy like Joyce's husband if she wanted. Implying that Joyce settled for less because she married a wallet. At least Kyle stood up for Joyce unlike most (all?) Of the other ladies. 

Back to Kyle and Mauricio--I remember her saying something like "If my husband ever leaves me I am going with him." I'd like to think that they are going to work this out amicably. It's interesting though that they're denying that they're divorcing. Clearly things are bad if they felt like they had to make an announcement about separating at all. 

I wonder if Kyle will want to find a new house somewhere down the line? I wouod be kind of fun to watch Farah and Alexia help their mom find a new place.

I don’t put much stock into the denial, at least not now. This is typical in celebrityland. They separate and initially claim they aren’t divorcing, still love each other, ask for privacy, etc. Then after some time passes, one of them files for divorce. Kyle is very image-conscious. I don’t think she’d put out a statement like this unless she was far down the road to walking away for good. 

Or another option is one or both of them is having an affair and they want to get out in front of it. Kyle’s alleged fling with Morgan could be her reaction to finding out Mauricio has a side piece. There was definitely something amiss in their marriage last season. I remember Kyle was hypersensitive, even more so than usual, and reacting disproportionately to some situations. We discussed it in the forum. And of course Mauricio appeared bored with her and pretty cozy with Dorit in a few scenes. This could’ve been editing, but given the talk about Mauricio over the years, it also could’ve been a glimpse behind the curtain. 

I don’t know how I feel about watching the upcoming season knowing this big story probably won’t even be featured. I expect they’re too far along in shooting to do anything now. 

I didn’t realize Kyle and Kathy were on speaking terms again. That is interesting. Is Kyle also speaking to Kim? Is Kathy? It seems rare when the three women are all getting along. Not surprising. It’s a result of their dysfunctional childhood with big Kathy. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, Avaleigh said:

I wonder if Kyle will want to find a new house somewhere down the line? I wouod be kind of fun to watch Farah and Alexia help their mom find a new place.

Ahh Joyce was a favorite of mine! Brandi was so jealous. Joyce's husband was not some ugly old guy. He's the same age as her and an attractive fellow, even if he's not Brandi's type (the dark Latin look). I've read posts on here in the past saying Kyle was jealous of Joyce, but like you, I remember Kyle being one of the few if only women who were kind to her. Two ladies with beautiful hair can be friends, geez. 

I remember that if my husband ever leaves me line too! I thought of that when the news broke actually. 

Yeah, I'm curious if we will see signs of strains in the marriage this season and how everything will unfold later down the line. I know all this is painful for Kyle, but watching her as a single person would actually be interesting. She's a good anchor because she's friends with the most cast members, but her own life really hasn't been all that interesting for awhile. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 1

It would be interesting to see Kyle on her own, imo.  To me, Kyle always seemed quite insecure.  It was reflected in the way she dressed, posed, moved on camera, etc.  She always seemed so guarded and overly concerned with the opinions of others.   I always suspected that’s why she relied on those caftans so much. Did she give them up?  

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
(edited)

Today both K and M have posted pictures of them together with some of the girls on Instagram.  So they are hanging out as a family

Edited by Wicked
  • Like 8
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Ahh Joyce was a favorite of mine! Brandi was so jealous. Joyce's husband was not some ugly old guy.

Me too, her husband was not drop dead gorgeous but successful, intelligent and loving.

Brandi was horrible to her.

Brandi was horrible to most people, but her vitriol to Joyce was the most extreme.

• Like 15

For some women, I think wearing caftans (or similar comfortable clothing) could be viewed as a sign of being very secure. Personally, I'd rather see that than the cleavage-baring, skintight outfits HWs usually wear. Yes, there's probably a happy medium, but I did love Mrs. Roper 😅

• Like 5
  • LOL 10
12 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I’m not judging, but would you pose with another person sitting in your lap, if they weren’t more than a friend?  Unless, they are a child, family member, etc.  That is Kyle, right?  Also, they show the matching tattoos.  It could be coincidental, i guess.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12260899/Kyle-Richards-linked-female-country-singer-Morgan-Wade-split-Mauricio-Umansky.html

Matching tattoos, and matching  rings. 

• Mind Blown 4
  • LOL 1
On 7/2/2023 at 8:48 PM, Stats Queen said:

Not a fan of Kyle, but this is hard to believe 

Really hard to believe because if it happened, it would be out a long time ago. Also, anybody on social media can make up fake stories, and they do. That's the latest example. Somebody also checked photos of Kyle on IG with that singer. Kyle posted photos with other men, and women. Maybe they should make up a story with those, as well. Ridiculous.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

I don’t put much stock into the denial, at least not now. This is typical in celebrityland. They separate and initially claim they aren’t divorcing, still love each other, ask for privacy, etc. Then after some time passes, one of them files for divorce. Kyle is very image-conscious. I don’t think she’d put out a statement like this unless she was far down the road to walking away for good. 

Or another option is one or both of them is having an affair and they want to get out in front of it. Kyle’s alleged fling with Morgan could be her reaction to finding out Mauricio has a side piece. There was definitely something amiss in their marriage last season. I remember Kyle was hypersensitive, even more so than usual, and reacting disproportionately to some situations. We discussed it in the forum. And of course Mauricio appeared bored with her and pretty cozy with Dorit in a few scenes. This could’ve been editing, but given the talk about Mauricio over the years, it also could’ve been a glimpse behind the curtain. 

I don’t know how I feel about watching the upcoming season knowing this big story probably won’t even be featured. I expect they’re too far along in shooting to do anything now. 

I didn’t realize Kyle and Kathy were on speaking terms again. That is interesting. Is Kyle also speaking to Kim? Is Kathy? It seems rare when the three women are all getting along. Not surprising. It’s a result of their dysfunctional childhood with big Kathy. 

The new season was filmed already.

Kim and Kyle were close after the Kyle and Kathy falling out. Kim had Thanksgiving in her house with Kyle, and all their children, but not Kathy, and her children according to Kim's IG. Kathy supposedly told Kyle a few days ago she was sorry about what happened between them. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
On 7/3/2023 at 6:28 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

You know he must really want out, because he’s got those business assets that are marital property to divide.  Ouch!  Unless, they had a prenuptial or got a post nuptial later on.  Still…..it doesn’t always protect you the way you expect.  

They didn't have a prenup. 

33 minutes ago, dancingdreamer said:

Matching tattoos, and matching  rings. 

A heart tattoo is extremely common, as well as silver band rings that were not even matching.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
14 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Anyone know if Watch What Happens Live is airing new episodes right now or are they out due to writers strike?  I wonder  about Andy’s take on it.  

Andy Cohen goes on vacation from time to time. His show is not a scripted one, so there is no need for writers.

• Useful 2
On 7/3/2023 at 7:02 PM, Avaleigh said:

Are they official or is it just a rumor? Interesting if she moved on before Mauricio did. 

It's course it's not official. Some person looked at photos of Kyle on IG, and made up a story.

• Like 3
On 7/4/2023 at 1:06 AM, funnygirl said:

Not necessarily. They've been done filming for at least a month or two, so this probably won't be addressed. Unless they haven't done the reunion, yet, and they talk about it there. 

Reunions are filmed when a new season is airing, and there are only a few episodes left to air. So, the reunion for the new season will film in 2024.

• Like 1
On 7/4/2023 at 1:12 AM, Salacious Kitty said:

Didn't the tabloids say that Mauricio only lived at home while filming? I can see someone like Erika addressing it. With Rinna gone, everyone else will have to up their shitstirring game. 

It's funny the tabloids were not saying anything all these months, but they suddenly do now. The story line on the show was (will be) that Kyle was at the gym, and she didn't have her ring on. She answered that she was lifting weights, etc.

• Like 1
On 7/3/2023 at 8:35 PM, ww92 said:

Did Kyle just clean up her IG? Because I just flipped through it and I don't see any pics of her and MW on Kyle's page. And I could have sworn she had tons before because that's what I would have seen originally when I was like MW must be a friend Kyle is trying to help out with some PR.

The photos with Morgan are still on Kyle's IG.

7 hours ago, ZettaK said:

It's funny the tabloids were not saying anything all these months, but they suddenly do now. The story line on the show was (will be) that Kyle was at the gym, and she didn't have her ring on. She answered that she was lifting weights, etc.

A quick Google search shows that some people were speculating on the Kyle/Morgan relationship several months ago. I don't care about the wedding ring, I don't always wear mine but it doesn't mean anything. But even I noticed Kyle talking about this Morgan chick a lot. 

Something or someone gave People the go ahead to run the separation story. People Magazine is really a PR outlet for celebs nowadays, they aren't doing any hard hitting investigative journalism. The wording was interesting. They're not divorcing but they don't say they aren't separated. There was no wrongdoing on either part but they don't say there are no third parties involved. Possibly Kyle and Mo came to an agreement at some point that they could quietly see others? But Kyle has fallen hard and kind of publicly so a statement needed to be made? 

Note that neither Kyle or Morgan has made any statement saying that they're just friends, speculation otherwise is ridiculous, etc.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, ww92 said:

A quick Google search shows that some people were speculating on the Kyle/Morgan relationship several months ago. I don't care about the wedding ring, I don't always wear mine but it doesn't mean anything. But even I noticed Kyle talking about this Morgan chick a lot. 

Something or someone gave People the go ahead to run the separation story. People Magazine is really a PR outlet for celebs nowadays, they aren't doing any hard hitting investigative journalism. The wording was interesting. They're not divorcing but they don't say they aren't separated. There was no wrongdoing on either part but they don't say there are no third parties involved. Possibly Kyle and Mo came to an agreement at some point that they could quietly see others? But Kyle has fallen hard and kind of publicly so a statement needed to be made? 

Note that neither Kyle or Morgan has made any statement saying that they're just friends, speculation otherwise is ridiculous, etc.

As off as the whole thing seems, I am finding  myself believing the rumors. I honestly don't see Kyle pursuing something with another guy. If you are getting too close to another man, you know it. But, a girlfriend? No red flags there, until there are. I have a friend from High School. She married, had a family and she and her husband were very close to another couple that they hung out and Vacationed with. About 20 years ago-we are all in our late 60's now, my friend and the woman in the other couple fell in love.  She says that neither of them had ever been attracted to another woman and they had been close friends only for a long time. Each left their spouse and they have been together since and truly seem blissfully happy. The families and even ex husband's have come to terms with it. They even adopted a son, who is now in College. I guess I can kind of see it happening with Kyle. However, my friend and her wife had many years of friendship which surely built a strong foundation. Kyle seems more like a mid life crises, but I can see it starting innocent and just turning into something else.

Edited by chlban
  • Like 6
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

Mmmm I wonder if the rest of the ladies will tell Kyle to "be honest" about the alleged Morgan relationship and if she actually will be. 

Dorit as soon as she heard Mo is single

Paris Hilton Running GIF by MOODMAN

I want Denise to come back just so she can be the one running after Kyle screeching "Just be honest!"

• Like 10
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 7

The announcement seems a bit odd - they're living in the same home together, but nevertheless, seem very intent on establishing a date of separation - whether or not divorce follows slowly, quickly, or not at all. 

There HAS to be some legal component to this - either to protect Kyle's half of community property assets from a potential judgment (against Mauricio in one or more lawsuits pending against him?) or ______?  There are articles about Kyle (not Mauricio, but Kyle) taking out a $5 million loan (cash-out?) against their home even though it purportedly still has a hefty mortgage in place. 

There's a lot more to this story than they're letting on at this time.  Possibly on the personal side, but most definitely on the financial side.

• Like 9
  • Useful 3

I don’t know why but I believe the rumours. The joint statement coming out is just the first step for them. Kyle wouldn’t release a statement if they weren’t on their way to divorcing. Mauricio has had his own affairs probably so maybe now they’ve both just accepted it’s time to end the marriage. Who knows tho and I obviously do not wish a break up on anyone.

• Like 4

Their separation was totally predictable and also surprising at the same time. I never bought the fairytale they were trying to sell but I did think they planned on staying together for the kids and the business (the real estate business as well as the reality television business). They're wealthy enough to lead separate lives while staying married so why divorce? It would be interesting to see what the catalyst was that led to the separation (an affair that got too serious, shielding assets, etc.). I doubt that Kyle and Mauricio will be totally honest about it since they’re protective of both their images. Maybe something will leak out from a third party though.

If they do get divorced I’d bet on it being amicable. They have four daughters (Farrah was raised by Mauricio too) and there’s no way they haven’t worked out some of the logistics and financials already if that is the plan. They were together before they acquired the bulk of their wealth and while Mauricio made most of the money it was Kyle’s job (being on a reality TV show) that allowed Mauricio to be so successful and I think he knows that. 

• Like 14
(edited)
2 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

The rumors and leaks about Kyle and Mauricio are beginning to appear, and speculation is that some of them are from other housewives with grudges.

Karma is a bitch. She's thrown more than enough daggers at everyone else outside of her little clique. 

But in all honesty, Kyle and Mauricio were probably trying to white-knuckle it for a few more years until Portia turned 18 and they'd become empty nesters. Unfortunately, time, or social media sleuths, wasn't on their side. 

It's not like Kyle hasn't been obvious with all of her Morgan posts. It is a bit odd that a 56 year old woman would be hanging out with a 28 year old. And it's not like Morgan is friends with her daughters that are around the same age, making that the reason why Morgan is around a lot. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Like 8
  • Useful 2

Regardless of anything else, I just can't see Kyle being okay with Mo being with another woman. Like even if she is into girls I can't see her thinking a threesome would be fun. 😬

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
(edited)

I forgot to mention that in one of the articles I posted upthread, they show a photo of Morgan’s arm that has a recent letter “K” tattoo on her arm.  They show beforehand and after photos of her arm with the tattoo.  I guess it could just be a friendly thing to do in honor of your friend or it could stand for something else like K for Kind.  🥴

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3