Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny & Jason: The Divorce Showdown

• Start Topic

I do think Bethenny's addicted to fame, and to her perception that fame= the love of many, many people.  I think fame is really, really important to her-- like on a rather desperate level.  I think she's scared how her divorce will affect her public image, and that she's extremely keen if not obsessed with fixing any potential damage by putting as much as she can in the press about Jason being the bad guy and so on, and about her being the victim single mother.

I do think she to some extent sets up situations so the public sees her this way.  I think the paparazzi that catch photos of her with Brynn are to some extent set up with Bethenny's knowledge and help.  Check out this video of paparazzi photographing Bethenny and Brynn:  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7inmZzaNA_A

The photographers were waiting at the ice cream stand exactly when Bethenny and Brynn arrived in their SUV.  How would they know to be there if they weren't tipped off?  The SUV is perfectly parked to reveal the bench that B&B sit on, so the photographers can get perfect shots of the two of them.  Bethenny (to me) seems to be not only not shielding herself and Brynn from the photos-- she is aware of them and if anything is presenting herself and Brynn to them so they can be photographed.

I think this is a little sick.  Other stars, like Kristen Bell to take a great example, do everything they can to avoid having their children photographed.  Bethenny, very sadly and dysfunctionally, if you ask me, is not only allowing Brynn to be photographed but seems to be placing her where the paparazzi can take pictures.  All, IMO, for Bethenny to keep manipulating her public image.

So this is the kind of behavior that shows me her underside, which is extremely fame-hungry.  

• Love 16

The tagline for that video "...while Jason Hoppy goes on date." How on earth do they know Jason was on a date at that time? And why would that matter? 

I agree with you, that seems 100% planted by B. 

• Love 11

It didn't look planted to me at all. You could tell whoever was filming it was far away by when they zoomed in. Paparazzi stalking and following a subject is hardly unheard of. To me it just looked like a mother and daughter getting some ice cream.

So you think they followed her car to Ralph's? That doesn't happen very often in NYC, it's more of an LA thing, and it's only very popular targets. Bethenny would never qualify for them to actually follow her around, driving through the streets of NYC.

The more logical explanation, if one was to assume Bethenny didn't set it up, would be to say that this is a popular place for celebrities so the paps were already there. Which also seems unlikely to me, but is more possible. 

Edited by racked
  • Love 5

It didn't look planted to me at all. You could tell whoever was filming it was far away by when they zoomed in. Paparazzi stalking and following a subject is hardly unheard of. To me it just looked like a mother and daughter getting some ice cream.

But they were there waiting when Bethenny arrived.  Also, why didn't Bethenny put Brynn where she wouldn't be in the pictures?  Why wasn't Bethenny protecting Brynn?  She could have stood in front of where she sat on the bench, for example.  

Edited by OhGromit
  • Love 7

So you think they followed her car to Ralph's? That doesn't happen very often in NYC, it's more of an LA thing, and it's only very popular targets. Bethenny would never qualify for them to actually follow her around, driving through the streets of NYC.

The more logical explanation, if one was to assume Bethenny didn't set it up, would be to say that this is a popular place for celebrities so the paps were already there. Which also seems unlikely to me, but is more possible. 

And how would they know that Jason went on a date as the title says unless Bethenny or someone from her camp told the paps? It could have just been  happenstance that they stumbled onto Bethenny/Bryn during her custody time but they would NOT know that Jason was on a date! LOL

But they were there waiting when Bethenny arrived.  Also, why didn't Bethenny put Brynn where she wouldn't be in the pictures?  Why wasn't Bethenny protecting Brynn?  She could have stood in front of where she sat on the bench, for example.  

Or had her driver stand in front of Bryn! The guy acknowledged the photographers as he stepped out of view to Bethenny's right, giving them full view of both Bethenny and Bryn.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 9

Or had her driver stand in front of Bryn! The guy acknowledged the photographers as he stepped out of view to Bethenny's right, giving them full view of both Bethenny and Bryn.

She probably had the DRIVER call the press so that she could honestly claim, "'I" didn't call the press!!  I never talked to them!"

• Love 9

OoooohGromit you sure have it right!

The love she wants and will never get from her parents haunts and will haunt every relationship she ever has.... Fame = love.... She'll crawl over anything to get attention and she doesn't even see it at all. She will damage that kid without batting an eye to get attention.

As far as Jason claiming a piece of the pie .... remember it was Beth's mother who was unreasonable when Bethenny totaled her car partying and it was Beth's father who was unreasonable when she totaled his car heavily partying in LA (he was unreasonable because he would only GIVE her a cheap domestic sedan after cry me a river Bethenny) and now...... Jason is unreasonable. It is always the other guy. Always. And Jill Z , Kelly and everyone else she has run over like Sherman's civil war scorched earth path to the sea! When she's done with you she's done with you.

• Love 11

I don't know if they followed her or not. It's not the first time paparazzi has taken pics of B with or without Brynn, so why is it do hard to believe they followed her. I've seen pics of Jason and Brynn too. So does that mean he set it up too?

As I've stated above, there have been pics of B by herself, with Brynn, with Jason, etc. Maybe it just goes with the territory and B accepts that.

I don't know if they followed her or not. It's not the first time paparazzi has taken pics of B with or without Brynn, so why is it do hard to believe they followed her. I've seen pics of Jason and Brynn too. So does that mean he set it up too?

As I've stated above, there have been pics of B by herself, with Brynn, with Jason, etc. Maybe it just goes with the territory and B accepts that.

It does go with the territory, but like I said, other famous parents, Kristen Bell to name a great example, take great care to shield their children from the paparazzi. Which Bethenny made no effort to do here.  

• Love 4

It does go with the territory, but like I said, other famous parents, Kristen Bell to name a great example, take great care to shield their children from the paparazzi. Which Bethenny made no effort to do here.

I totally agree with you that if it were my child I would try to shield her, but maybe B thinks that would add stress? I really don't know. I just don't think there is anything "obvious" that B set it up.
  • Love 1

I totally agree with you that if it were my child I would try to shield her, but maybe B thinks that would add stress? I really don't know. I just don't think there is anything "obvious" that B set it up.

We just disagree, bottom line.  Why I disagree:  paparazzi are frequently called.  One, they were already there, waiting.  I've not seen tons of pictures of famous people specifically taken at that Ralph's... I seriously doubt paparazzi just hang out there all day, every day, just because maybe!  Two, paparazzi work that way, frequently-- by being called/ alerted that someone famous is going somewhere.  Three, Bethenny was aware of the cameras and could have (but didn't) just say hey, honey, let's eat in the car instead of here on this exposed bench.  Four, she could have easily (and discreetly) had the driver stand in front of Brynn, just talking to her and Brynn like you often will in a group of people.  But she didn't.  Five, the driver knew right where they were.  That spot right out front was open and he parked perfectly where it wouldn't hide the bench.  Six, Brynn if anything seems aware of and shy about the cameras, and my impression is she doesn't like it but is not given the choice.  Seven, I live in LA and see famous people surprisingly often, but I don't see paparazzi everywhere all the time just hanging out just in case, you know?  Maybe in NY things are super different, but I just don't think so.  That would lead to a lot of days of waiting and waiting for zero money.  

I think this is all part and parcel of the paparazzi being alerted, and Bethenny expecting them to be there and playing to the cameras.  It's not like she stepped out of the car, saw them, and turned around, or saw them and said hey, let's eat in the car.

Eight, yes I know this numbering is obnoxious but once I got started I couldn't stop.  And yes, I've repeating myself and more than once, too!  ;-) 

/rant

• Love 7

I am 100% on Jason's side in everything. I don't know if I think b lets it be known where she will be. I have seen pics of Bryn with b and with Jason. Both of them seem to ignore the people taking the pics. I think in the above video, Bryn is oblivious to being filmed, which is a good thing. I hate seeing pictures where the kids are aware that they are being filmed. Do I think b wants Bryn exposed? I think she loves Bryn. I think she is going to ignore what she can't control, the pics. But I think if she could get Bryn on a tv show with her, she would. She tried but was knocked back by Jason. So I am really on the fence in deciding if she approves or disapproves of this kind of thing happening or if it is truly candid or set up by her. She knew they were there and did a good job of ignoring them, while not making sure you knew she was ignoring them or letting Bryn become aware of them so I give her points for that part. I despise b, but I think that she is so good at deception that I am having a hard time deciding if she would set up something like this. I would hope that if I were in that situation, people would know for sure that I would never do it. So there's that.

That is the thing, I think she is that good.  I don't hate her, I used to love her but now I like/ kind of hate her.  I just think she's so, so desperate and so smart about the press.  This with Brynn really bothers me.  I'm also really turned off by the whole fame obsession thing.  

Sadly, I disagree with you about Brynn not being aware of the cameras-- I felt like I caught her glimpsing shyly toward the cameras a couple times.  MMV on that one no doubt.

Edited by OhGromit
  • Love 8

Paying bills is not paying the mortgage, and the court documents released state that Bethenny and Bethenny alone pays the mortgage....and Bethenny pays Jason 11k a month to maintain the apartment, so I'm sure he is paying bills, with money she sends him.

I believe Bethenny will get the apartment outright in the end, based on the (fraudulent) trust being dissolved and the conditions of the prenup. Of course, that doesn't negate the fact that he's lived there for free for the past 2+ years.

You have to see the upside-he has lived there with his daughter-it wasn't a bachelor pad.

Yikes, people. We have no idea what was in the prenup, what was in the divorce agreement, child custody agreement, etc, etc. Why do we keep speculating on something no of us know anything about? It reminds me of all of the news channels when there's some kind of disaster. They spend all day "live" speculating on what happened, what could have caused it, what some "expert" says what could have caused it, etc. No one knows for sure and this has gotten extremely boring, in my opinion. I check this site to see something new but it seems like it's always more guessing. 

• Love 1

Fame ho.  Here is one with Ramona in the back yard-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3205119/Bikini-clad-Bethenny-Frankel-indulges-morning-buzz-dances-poolside-Ramona-Singer.html

Oh a different day a different bikini.  I like the comments.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3204203/Bethenny-Frankel-shows-impressive-bikini-body-joking-crustacean-flotation-device.html

Bethenny has three publicity reps.  I don't think Jennifer Aniston has three publicity agents.  Everything she does is carefully calculated to get press.  I think the world has seen enough pictures of Bethenny in her bikini, Bethenny with Bravo friends at her Hamptons house, bethenny getting her kid an ice cream, ice or yogurt.  Why does the kid drag the doll around for the driver to move around?  A prop.

That is the thing, I think she is that good.  I don't hate her, I used to love her but now I like/ kind of hate her.  I just think she's so, so desperate and so smart about the press.  This with Brynn really bothers me.  I'm also really turned off by the whole fame obsession thing.  

Sadly, I disagree with you about Brynn not being aware of the cameras-- I felt like I caught her glimpsing shyly toward the cameras a couple times.  MMV on that one no doubt.

They were close enough to pick up audio so there was an awareness-Bryn looks at the camera and says something.  All I can say is Bryn sure looks like her father.

• Love 7

You have to see the upside-he has lived there with his daughter-it wasn't a bachelor pad.

I don't see how that makes a difference. He can't live with his daughter in an apartment he can afford?

Edited by shoegal

Yikes, people. We have no idea what was in the prenup, what was in the divorce agreement, child custody agreement, etc, etc. Why do we keep speculating on something no of us know anything about? It reminds me of all of the news channels when there's some kind of disaster. They spend all day "live" speculating on what happened, what could have caused it, what some "expert" says what could have caused it, etc. No one knows for sure and this has gotten extremely boring, in my opinion. I check this site to see something new but it seems like it's always more guessing. 

Well now we are posting pictures and moving pictures.  Does that help with the boredom?  You are correct there will nothing until Frankel vs. Hoppy get a court date.  Hopefully, they will resolve it before they go to court and have a tawdry half trial-like the custody case.

• Love 1

But it is weird because in a sense, when celebrities have kids, it is like they become everyone's kids and I want to see them grow up. Ugh, it's a really loopy thing.

I totally know what you mean... I have this weird sense of wanting to know how the kids are looking, how are they growing up, etc.!  It's this weird thing like I'm sort of relative, which is nuts of course.  But even if I'm curious, I just feel like the stars I respect (e.g. Kristen Bell whom I've mentioned a zillion times now!) go to great lengths to protect their children from the paparazzi.  

http://jezebel.com/kristen-bells-anti-paparazzi-campaign-actually-worked-1638509915

• Love 2

So this is the kind of behavior that shows me her underside, which is extremely fame-hungry.  

Ew.  That video of Beth and Bryn reminded me so much of what Katie would do with Suri in NYC.  Right down to the black SUV and driver/bodyguard carrying the blankie.  Cameras flashing, papps practically blocking the sidewalk and instead of getting Suri out of the spotlight, Katie would squat down on the sidewalk to play dolls with Suri.  Or take that opportunity to window shop.  It was sick

http://x17video.com/celebrity_video/katie_holmes/katie_suri_in_nyc_part_3.php

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 5

Ew.  That video of Beth and Bryn reminded me so much of what Katie would do with Suri in NYC.  Right down to the black SUV and driver/bodyguard carrying the blankie.  Cameras flashing, papps practically blocking the sidewalk and instead of getting Suri out of the spotlight, Katie would squat down on the sidewalk to play dolls with Suri.  Or take that opportunity to window shop.  It was sick

http://x17video.com/celebrity_video/katie_holmes/katie_suri_in_nyc_part_3.php

Whoa.  Super creepy, especially toward the end when she crouches down to play dolls on the sidewalk.    

• Love 2

I could probably become a pain if I unleashed my full on love of her also so I feel you. Have you seen her breakdown over the sloths? Hilarious.

eta It is on par with Kristen's Elvis devotion. 

... Yes I've seen the sloth video!!  LOVE LOVE love it, the most endearing thing ever. 

Regardless of the prenup, it is obvious that Jason had a part in growing Bethenny's empire. Her brand grew exponentially from their reality show. Sure, he probably feels 10 ways bitter about the whole mess, and sure, he loves living in that gorgeous apartment, but he likely is also trying to provide some stability and continuity for their daughter. Bethenny is a spazz, and reportedly has a raging eating disorder complete with binging, purging, laxative and stimulant abuse. I don't blame him for being concerned and trying to provide a stable counter point to Bethenny's crazy. I am not saying she doesn't love their kid, or even that she is a bad parent, she is just ..... Bethenny. I think she should concede to letting Jason keep the apartment for the sake of Brynn, and because at some point, these two loved each other.

• Love 8

Fame ho.  Here is one with Ramona in the back yard-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3205119/Bikini-clad-Bethenny-Frankel-indulges-morning-buzz-dances-poolside-Ramona-Singer.html

Oh a different day a different bikini.  I like the comments.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3204203/Bethenny-Frankel-shows-impressive-bikini-body-joking-crustacean-flotation-device.html

Bethenny has three publicity reps.  I don't think Jennifer Aniston has three publicity agents.  Everything she does is carefully calculated to get press.  I think the world has seen enough pictures of Bethenny in her bikini, Bethenny with Bravo friends at her Hamptons house, bethenny getting her kid an ice cream, ice or yogurt.  Why does the kid drag the doll around for the driver to move around?  A prop.

They were close enough to pick up audio so there was an awareness-Bryn looks at the camera and says something.  All I can say is Bryn sure looks like her father.

Our Skinnygirl might want to be a little more careful with her rump reveals. In that top link, I spy with my little eye...Cellulite! The horror! And, yes, I am that shallow.

The ice cream photo-op does seem like one of those odd Katie/Suri city sightings. Those always felt like awkward little dances with the paps and that's how Bethy's feels to me.

• Love 5

I do think Bethenny's addicted to fame, and to her perception that fame= the love of many, many people.  I think fame is really, really important to her-- like on a rather desperate level.  I think she's scared how her divorce will affect her public image, and that she's extremely keen if not obsessed with fixing any potential damage by putting as much as she can in the press about Jason being the bad guy and so on, and about her being the victim single mother.

I do think she to some extent sets up situations so the public sees her this way.  I think the paparazzi that catch photos of her with Brynn are to some extent set up with Bethenny's knowledge and help.  Check out this video of paparazzi photographing Bethenny and Brynn:  

I have no idea if Bethenny calls the paps or not.  But I looked through a ton of candid pics of Bethenny/Jason/Brynn, and the vast majority has Bethenny looking at and smiling at the picture taker.  Jason either looks down/away, or is frowning at the photographer.  His body language says leave me alone, hers says - oh look, they want to take my picture, fun!

And I have to add, after looking at all those pictures, Jason's nose is extremely phallic.  Brynn looks just like him, but I hope she doesn't have his nose.

• Love 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7inmZzaNA_A

The photographers were waiting at the ice cream stand exactly when Bethenny and Brynn arrived in their SUV.  How would they know to be there if they weren't tipped off?  The SUV is perfectly parked to reveal the bench that B&B sit on, so the photographers can get perfect shots of the two of them.  Bethenny (to me) seems to be not only not shielding herself and Brynn from the photos-- she is aware of them and if anything is presenting herself and Brynn to them so they can be photographed.

I agree -- also just in case no one wanted to look at a whole video, she purposely did that 'I feed you and you feed me' money shot.  Cute little still for the papers.

• Love 6

I have no idea if Bethenny calls the paps or not.  But I looked through a ton of candid pics of Bethenny/Jason/Brynn, and the vast majority has Bethenny looking at and smiling at the picture taker.  Jason either looks down/away, or is frowning at the photographer.  His body language says leave me alone, hers says - oh look, they want to take my picture, fun!

And yet she claims he's the one upset at not being famous.  Sure....

• Love 12

Question - I see and hear quite a bit about Bethenney and her divorce struggles and the evil Jason, but I don't seem to see or hear much from Jason.  If he was the gigantic fameho as Bethenney has intimated, why don't I see him in the tabs? 

• Love 7

Question - I see and hear quite a bit about Bethenney and her divorce struggles and the evil Jason, but I don't seem to see or hear much from Jason.  If he was the gigantic fameho as Bethenney has intimated, why don't I see him in the tabs? 

He doesn't say anything to the press nor do his lawyers (with few exceptions) or his family/friends. We only hear from Bethenny, her legal team and her friends.

• Love 6

It's a headscratcher, isn't it, how that supposedly fame-hungry ex is nowhere to be seen or heard from?  Why, it's ALMOST as if Bethenny is projecting her own fame hunger onto him....!   /heavy sarcasm  

Edited by OhGromit
  • Love 13

OK, I have to ask--Who is Kristin Bell and why haven't I seen her children and should I care that I haven't?

She's a cute actress, she and her husband, Dax Shepard (an actor), famously do those adorable commercials with their matching Christmas sweaters... she was the voice of one of the two main princesses in Frozen...  She campaigned for paparazzi to stop taking pictures of the children of herself and other stars (see below).

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/kristen-bell-free-from-paparazzi-in-second-pregnancy/ 

Who was the Kristen actress that Ramona hightailed it out of the Berkshires to return to the Hamptons in order to attend her party?

That was Molly Sims. Calling her an actress is bit of a stretch. She's acted, but she's not much of an actress. I think of her more as a model turned TV show host. She's not even the same caliber as Rebecca Romijn.

• Love 3

Have these two idiots still not managed to finalize their divorce yet?   When Henry VIII divorced Catherine of Aragon it wasn't this long and complicated and the fate of two empires were at stake.   What the hell is taking so long?

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 8

Have these two idiots still not managed to finalize their divorce yet?   When Henry VIII divorced Catherine of Aragon it wasn't this long and complicated and the fate of two empires were at stake.   What the hell is taking so long?

$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Love 1

When my mother divorced my father it took 2 years (i was born and it was finalized when I was 2 1/2. How long has it been for Beth and Jase?

Feels like forever. Sonja's toaster oven will come out before its done. Carole's book will be published by then. LuAnn will tire of giant statement necklaces before it happens .

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 12

Beth and Jason's divorce will go on for years because Beth doesn't get over things.  She's a middle aged woman still talking about her horrible childhood.  She doesn't know how to be happy and grateful for what she has. 

• Love 8

Bethenney needs Kelsey Grammar's attorney. He managed to divorce Camille and THEN sell their holdings. I think the condo and the Skinny Girl proceeds are holding up the division of assets. Bethenney is no princess but I can see Jason being unreasonable about the division of assets. He has nothing to lose.

These are two people who did not marry until later in life. I don't think that either one of them will concede early so they can remarry.

• Love 4

Beth and Jason's divorce will go on for years because Beth doesn't get over things. 

But aren't they divorcing at Bethenny's instigation?  I am pretty sure she is the one who filed.  Kicking Jason to the curb doesn't sound to me like she couldn't get over him.  Quite the opposite, actually.  I think she was completely over him. 

I think Jason may be the one who can't get over things (being rejected, mainly, but also losing the spotlight).  Like so many people who get divorced unfortunately, he may be trying to drag things out as long as possible so that he can stay involved with his ex since it is his only way to interact with her now and express his anger.  Things with their kid reportedly always go through their assistants, so he is cut off from that angle.  But fighting on and on over every last thing in the divorce is a way to keep something alive between the two of them.  Even if he has to do it through his lawyer, he knows he is getting under her skin.  I always sensed a lot of anger hidden in Jason.  He seemed like a very arrogant, hostile person who would be very unpleasant to cross.  I can see him acting like that way just to be spiteful.

It's a shame because lord knows he will be a wealthy man when all is said and done.  He should just take the money on the table and move on with his life.  I can't imagine that after three years, he has not been offered a fair settlement.  What he has wasted in legal fees alone could probably have set him up for life. 

• Love 4

But aren't they divorcing at Bethenny's instigation?  I am pretty sure she is the one who filed.  Kicking Jason to the curb doesn't sound to me like she couldn't get over him.  Quite the opposite, actually.  I think she was completely over him. 

I think Jason may be the one who can't get over things (being rejected, mainly, but also losing the spotlight).  Like so many people who get divorced unfortunately, he may be trying to drag things out as long as possible so that he can stay involved with his ex since it is his only way to interact with her now and express his anger.  Things with their kid reportedly always go through their assistants, so he is cut off from that angle.  But fighting on and on over every last thing in the divorce is a way to keep something alive between the two of them.  Even if he has to do it through his lawyer, he knows he is getting under her skin.  I always sensed a lot of anger hidden in Jason.  He seemed like a very arrogant, hostile person who would be very unpleasant to cross.  I can see him acting like that way just to be spiteful.

It's a shame because lord knows he will be a wealthy man when all is said and done.  He should just take the money on the table and move on with his life.  I can't imagine that after three years, he has not been offered a fair settlement.  What he has wasted in legal fees alone could probably have set him up for life. 

I think you may have misunderstood me.  I think Beth is totally over Jason but I don't think she's over that they were, in fact, married and that it's not all about her.  She has to 'win' and she doesn't see the forest for the trees. 

• Love 8

I'm not so sure.  They were not even married for two years.  I find it hard to believe that Jason is entitled to that much from such a short marriage.  There is no reason for Bethenny to not just give him his pittance to make him go away.   It makes me think Jason is making unreasonable demands and claims to her business and property (out of spite and/or greed) and she is refusing to be taken advantage of, and that is what is taking so long. 

But at this point I am actually starting to look sideways at the judge.  This case needs to wrap up.  Time for closure.  At this point, the only ones benefitting are the divorce lawyers.  Enough already.

• Love 4

When my mother divorced my father it took 2 years (i was born and it was finalized when I was 2 1/2. How long has it been for Beth and Jase?

Feels like forever. Sonja's toaster oven will come out before its done. Carole's book will be published by then. LuAnn will tire of giant statement necklaces before it happens .

Truman Capote will ghostwrite another novel by Harper Lee. (Aviva told me her editor said that was the word on the street.)

• Love 9

I was just reading all the shade Beth was throwing at Luann's engagement and it reinforces how hungry for attention she has always been. One of my friends did a stint in 'recovery' last year and shared various insight into what amounts to reprogramming during rehab/12 step programs and a big thing is not to gossip/not to take other people's inventory/not to constantly engage. I think the whole divorce fiasco, need to be the definitive answer on everything and holding onto every single grudge- ever- just show that either Bethenney never moved an inch past her parents addictions/abuse/mental issues or that she is choosing to wallow in her own. A little subtle snark is always appreciated but the down in the mud variety just doesn't play well from a 45 year old who is supposedly a queen of industry.

But god help us if Lulu returns to her former status as the HW with the biggest deal husband. Beth will be on the warpath.

If Lu invites Jill to the wedding and makes her/Beth share a table I will nominate her for HW of the century.

• Love 11

I'd like to add Kristen to the table. Jill can sit across from B, Kelly and Kristen on B's left and right. Kelly will have to talk over B as she compliments Kristen on how cute she looks.

• Love 6

I'd like to add Kristen to the table. Jill can sit across from B, Kelly and Kristen on B's left and right. Kelly will have to talk over B as she compliments Kristen on how cute she looks.

And of course Bawby talking to Kelly's date, Jason Hoppy (lol, remember that rumor that lasted all of a minute) and Kristen's husband talking to 'his hat). :D :D :D

Hey why not? We can write the script.

giggling now....Is the table big enough? We can add Sonja, Harry Dubin and even Ramona.

They are a 'close-knit' group.

• Love 4