Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny & Jason: The Divorce Showdown

• Start Topic

Carole will let us know if Bethenny is unhappy.  Remember how horrible it was when she was there when Bethenny had to wait for Jason to answer the phone for 7 rings?

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, Showthyme said:

The losing side tends to announce that they are pleased with the outcome. Johnny Cochran did this in the OJ trial. Judge Ito would rule against him on a sidebar and he would say, "Thank you, Your Honor" when he returned to his seat. It left the jury with the impression that the judge ruled in his favor. 

Jason came away with more financially after knowing Bethenny than she gained from knowing him. He received $144,000 each year in spousal support for three years in addition to living in that condo. That alone is quite a windfall even without a divorce settlement which had to be sizable. Bryn was the only good that came from their relationship. 

Johnny Cochran won the war.  It is pretty common to thank the Court for a ruling. 

A perfect settlement is neither side is happy.  Both sides seemed to relieved it was over.

• Love 10

Jason came away with more financially after knowing Bethenny than she gained from knowing him. He received $144,000 each year in spousal support for three years in addition to living in that condo. That alone is quite a windfall even without a divorce settlement which had to be sizable. 

The judge ruled the spousal support invalid so Jasons settlement will be reduced by that amount.  Since his residency in the condo was based on a fraudulent claim there will be rent out of the settlement. 

So the 5 million dollar question is ... What was the settlement?

• Love 1

You may not be far off.

I'm not surprised at this -- I mean, that it finally ended.  The tipoff was loser Jason finally, finally, finally moving outta the Tribeca joint.  I'd love to know how they got this to an end.  I suspect maybe they both caved, with Bethenny finally giving in.  I always said, rich men have to go thru this shit all the time -- and they often begrudgingly settle.  Maybe Bethenny realized this was never gonna go away unless she settled dough on him.  Color me surprised if she did end up forking over millions of the SkinnyGirl dough to him.  I figured she'd endlessly continue to dig her heels in & never give him a dime more than court ordered -- till she drops dead.  Cuz that's just who she is.  Wonder what changed.

• Love 2
(edited)
15 hours ago, QuinnM said:

The judge ruled the spousal support invalid so Jasons settlement will be reduced by that amount.  Since his residency in the condo was based on a fraudulent claim there will be rent out of the settlement. 

So the 5 million dollar question is ... What was the settlement?

No that's not true IIRC.  The question of whether the apartment was a residence or a business was never decided.  The validity of the trust in which it was held was questioned not Jason living there, nor the final determination of whether it was considered a residence for marital estate purposes.  Jason might be getting half of that sale.  Who knows?  They are under a gag order.

Edited by jinjer
  • Love 7
22 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

I figured she'd endlessly continue to dig her heels in & never give him a dime more than court ordered -- till she drops dead.  Cuz that's just who she is.  Wonder what changed.

Doesn't a judge eventually rule on a divorce settlement?  I mean, they filed for divorce, so aren't there laws regarding division of assets and if they can't come to an agreement on their own, the judge makes it for them based on the legal provisions of the state for division of assets?  So they must have come to an agreement rather than accepting the rule of law, or they were deadlocked and chose to roll the dice with the judge because they ran out of legal standing to keep maneuvering. 

I guess I'm saying somebody's back must have been against the wall with no way out.

(edited)
26 minutes ago, izabella said:

Doesn't a judge eventually rule on a divorce settlement?  I mean, they filed for divorce, so aren't there laws regarding division of assets and if they can't come to an agreement on their own, the judge makes it for them based on the legal provisions of the state for division of assets?  So they must have come to an agreement rather than accepting the rule of law, or they were deadlocked and chose to roll the dice with the judge because they ran out of legal standing to keep maneuvering. 

I guess I'm saying somebody's back must have been against the wall with no way out.

If you can't settle, you go to trial.  But because the courts are backlogged, that can take years.  I don't know NYC courts, so can't say how long there (where I practiced divorce in the 1990's, it was 2 years before getting the first trial date).  But since this divorce dragged on so long, it's very likely that a trial date was looming.  Cases often settle on the eve of trial - why spend even more money on a trial (think of multiple lawyers billing 12 hours per day, 5 days per week), and leave the final decisions up to a third party?

[edited to add].  Courts do review settlements, but generally only on the basis that they aren't unconscionable to one party.  If the parties agree to something, it'll generally be accepted.

Edited by Mrs peel
to add info
  • Love 2
42 minutes ago, Mrs peel said:

If you can't settle, you go to trial.  But because the courts are backlogged, that can take years.  I don't know NYC courts, so can't say how long there (where I practiced divorce in the 1990's, it was 2 years before getting the first trial date).  But since this divorce dragged on so long, it's very likely that a trial date was looming.  Cases often settle on the eve of trial - why spend even more money on a trial (think of multiple lawyers billing 12 hours per day, 5 days per week), and leave the final decisions up to a third party?

[edited to add].  Courts do review settlements, but generally only on the basis that they aren't unconscionable to one party.  If the parties agree to something, it'll generally be accepted.

There were several pre-trial issues settled, I am assuming the difference between the two sides narrowed to a point the parties had to agree.  I am not saying one party was totally victorious and the other ate pooh, just that when it started Bethenny filed for Jason to pay everything and take nothing (including the child) and Jason pretty much followed suit.   So I would agree that it is very common for the parties to settle just prior to trial.  I don't know if NY has pre-trial settlement conferences but usually those will give the parties an idea of which way the Court is leaning. 

The question of whether the apartment was a residence or a business was never decided.  The validity of the trust in which it was held was questioned not Jason living there, nor the final determination of whether it was considered a residence for marital estate purposes.

Sorry, I was a little general in my description.  Bethenny's company purchased the apartment.  This was a big gossip item at the time because the company trust that purchased it had that friend, who was Brynn's guardian as the President.  It was not a marital asset.  However, there was a trust document that Bethenny's papers indicated that she was told the trust would insure that if she died Jason and Brynn would not be tossed out.  The trust document actually gave him ownership.  That was ruled a fraud so the apartment belongs solely to the company.  So Jason living in the unit was not as an owner but as a tenant.  Often part of the settlement is that his settlement pays for his 'rent' for the period.  I actually know someone that ended up with this scenario.  Sheesh - don't get divorced.

But like we all know - we may never get the facts.  It's quite possible that B was so happy to get this done with she never asked for anything but that he get out. I do know that she has that unit on the market and that she is shopping some pretty fabulous places with Ecklund.  Curbed is all over this and Bethenny has snapchatted a number of real estate shopping tours.

Also she celebrated by spending the weekend in Vegas and then having Brynn join her in LA where they are doing lots of fun stuff. Right now, I think it sucks to be Jason.  But I know women in my life who watched this happen after their divorces.  The big money earner remains the big money earner with a bigger life.

• Love 5

If there's shared custody doesn't the more financially secure parent have to provide for similar surroundings for the visits?

I feel sorry for Brynn because both parents have issues. I'm trying to be kind here but it's difficult for me to think there is anyone more toxic than B.

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Sorry, I was a little general in my description.  Bethenny's company purchased the apartment.  This was a big gossip item at the time because the company trust that purchased it had that friend, who was Brynn's guardian as the President.  It was not a marital asset.  However, there was a trust document that Bethenny's papers indicated that she was told the trust would insure that if she died Jason and Brynn would not be tossed out.  The trust document actually gave him ownership.  That was ruled a fraud so the apartment belongs solely to the company.  So Jason living in the unit was not as an owner but as a tenant.  Often part of the settlement is that his settlement pays for his 'rent' for the period.  I actually know someone that ended up with this scenario.  Sheesh - don't get divorced.

But like we all know - we may never get the facts.  It's quite possible that B was so happy to get this done with she never asked for anything but that he get out. I do know that she has that unit on the market and that she is shopping some pretty fabulous places with Ecklund.  Curbed is all over this and Bethenny has snapchatted a number of real estate shopping tours.

Also she celebrated by spending the weekend in Vegas and then having Brynn join her in LA where they are doing lots of fun stuff. Right now, I think it sucks to be Jason.  But I know women in my life who watched this happen after their divorces.  The big money earner remains the big money earner with a bigger life.

Yes, the entire trust document was tossed, leaving the court to decide if the apartment was the marital home, which it was, so he was not a "renter" but part owner of the marital home. We will never know exactly what the final settlement details of the divorce because both Bethenny and Jason had the records sealed.

• Love 5

Now that the divorce is final, it will be interesting to see Bethenny's reaction if/when Jason finds someone else, given how nasty she can be in regards to Bryn's grandparents.

God only knows what will happen if Jason ever decides to remarry, and Bryn will want to spend more time with her Daddy and his new wife than with Bethenny.  (But, that is a show I would LOVE to watch!!!)

• Love 8

I feel sorry for Bryn in this whole thing.  That apartment was the only consistent home she knew.  Not that Jason should have been allowed to keep it.  But Bethenny's tearful tour of the apartment never made mention of the fact that selling it would have an impact on Bryn - it is a loss to her and her security. In fact all of her talk about how hard the divorce was all about Bethenny. They should have the custody thing down by now - switching off.  Hopefully that is running smoothly. I can't imagine Bethenny being happy if another woman ever enters Bryn's life.  She's already said shit on TV about Bryn being left "with THEM."  Bryn will see that one day.  Bethenny needs to get off tv.  But I don't think she ever will.  She needs the validation that she means something. 

• Love 7
43 minutes ago, jinjer said:

I feel sorry for Bryn in this whole thing.  That apartment was the only consistent home she knew.  Not that Jason should have been allowed to keep it.  But Bethenny's tearful tour of the apartment never made mention of the fact that selling it would have an impact on Bryn - it is a loss to her and her security. In fact all of her talk about how hard the divorce was all about Bethenny. They should have the custody thing down by now - switching off.  Hopefully that is running smoothly. I can't imagine Bethenny being happy if another woman ever enters Bryn's life.  She's already said shit on TV about Bryn being left "with THEM."  Bryn will see that one day.  Bethenny needs to get off tv.  But I don't think she ever will.  She needs the validation that she means something. 

Bethenny is addicted to the fame.  Sheadded a radio show, so weekly for two hours she can talk about herself.  The radio show that wasn't going to be about the RH, but seems now to be all about the RH.  She gets to have her own platform to attack those that displease her.

I always kind of hoped that Jason found a decent person to date so Bryn gets a sense of a grounded relationship between two adults.  Maybe he is too bitter but I hope life goes on for him.  Since Jason kept such an incredibly low profile since the break up with Bethenny, we will probably never know.  Jason doesn't have three full time PR people on staff like Bethenny does.  (This is according to the New York Post.)  Amazing how he is able to seamlessly get around New York with very few photos of him. 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

It doesn't get any classier than this:  http://pagesix.com/2016/07/15/bethennys-divorce-papers-pool-jumpers-and-an-er-visit-four-seasons-goes-out-with-a-bang/

I am curious why one would want to visit the site of their wedding that ended in such a bitter divorce.  Oh yeah, it is Bethenny.  If I am not mistaken bethenny got married both times at the Four Seasons.

I dunno if I believe Bethenny was there with Carole. They have video of the people at the party no pic of wounded foot person they write about. No pic/video of Carole or Beth either.

• Love 1
On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 10:42 AM, jinjer said:

I think Bethenny was there at lunch with Carole not at the foot cutting party.

With the blood in the water, I just assumed Bethenny jumped in.  I do think Bethenny went to the "B"  list last lunch and not the party the night before.

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

With the blood in the water, I just assumed Bethenny jumped in.  I do think Bethenny went to the "B"  list last lunch and not the party the night before.

The B list last lunch was on July 16th and the last dinner was served that night. That was a Saturday and she was in Vegas. The article says she was there Friday. I would believe it more if there was a picture - even if it was just her and Carole walking in or out. I just don't believe with all the camera phones out there there is no shot. Her ripping up papers and tossing it into the pool...not even a picture of soggy paper pieced together that says divorce?

• Love 2
On July 20, 2016 at 1:42 PM, jinjer said:

I think Bethenny was there at lunch with Carole not at the foot cutting party.

At lunch and keepin' it klassy.

Tearing up her divorce papers and choosing to use them to litter the pool.

I'm sure she'll claim "closure" or some other useless excuse.

I claim famewhore.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

The B list last lunch was on July 16th and the last dinner was served that night. That was a Saturday and she was in Vegas. The article says she was there Friday. I would believe it more if there was a picture - even if it was just her and Carole walking in or out. I just don't believe with all the camera phones out there there is no shot. Her ripping up papers and tossing it into the pool...not even a picture of soggy paper pieced together that says divorce?

I hate that I know this, but she was snap chatting the whole thing on Friday when she was there with Carole. Showing the restaurant etc. and talking about how it was about to close. 

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Lisin said:

I hate that I know this, but she was snap chatting the whole thing on Friday when she was there with Carole. Showing the restaurant etc. and talking about how it was about to close. 

Okay now I believe it. My bad all - she's The Debbil

• Love 2

I should clarify, she snapped her being there, not any divorce paper throwing etc. Just "Here we are at the Four Seasons, having one last lunch" type of thing. 

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, Lisin said:

I should clarify, she snapped her being there, not any divorce paper throwing etc. Just "Here we are at the Four Seasons, having one last lunch" type of thing. 

I don't think she ripped up her divorce papers, she needs them, but I can see her ripping up her wedding certificate/marriage license. LOL

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I don't think she ripped up her divorce papers, she needs them, but I can see her ripping up her wedding certificate/marriage license. LOL

When I read she ripped up her divorce papers, I pictured her sitting poolside with a portable paper shredder working overtime with reams of paper going through it.  Maybe she ripped up the order granting Jason temporary support.  :-)

• Love 6

I just don't buy Beth ripping up her (or a copy) of her divorce papers and throwing them into the pool.  Those papers were confidential and as much as the Four Seasons is an exclusive place, she's not going to risk someone 'scooping' them up.  Nah, it didn't happen IMO.

• Love 9

First I would like there to be a couple of gold stars to my account, a get out of jail free card or something.  I remembered to post this in the correct thread.  Go me!

Jason Hoppy Arrested for Stalking

So I think I believe it, even if it is the Daily Mail.  I think Hoppy made a mistake.  He said this where someone could hear him.  It references a friend of Bethenny's.  This is most likely another mother at the school.  In the height of the divorce there were lots of leaks from school parents about Hoppy ambushing Bethenny and Bryn on Bethenny's custody days.

I also think this tells us that he didn't get all the money he wanted. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

First I would like there to be a couple of gold stars to my account, a get out of jail free card or something.  I remembered to post this in the correct thread.  Go me!

Jason Hoppy Arrested for Stalking

So I think I believe it, even if it is the Daily Mail.  I think Hoppy made a mistake.  He said this where someone could hear him.  It references a friend of Bethenny's.  This is most likely another mother at the school.  In the height of the divorce there were lots of leaks from school parents about Hoppy ambushing Bethenny and Bryn on Bethenny's custody days.

I also think this tells us that he didn't get all the money he wanted. 

I saw this on Page 6, too!  He's a sick guy.  I feel so sorry for their daughter.

• Love 3

I saw this on Page 6, too!  He's a sick guy.  I feel so sorry for their daughter.

New Yorkers in my life sent me that.  They are saying in these high profile divorces this is exactly the type of thing that costs you joint custody. 

Odd that for all the times she railed about how threatening and vindictive he was off camera, this really is the first time I thought wow, she's right.

• Love 2

I think Jason just can't get over and is becoming increasingly bitter that: they got divorced in the first place, they have joint custody as he wanted full, Bethenny became so rich and he's not, he hasn't had a serious relationship since the divorce and she sort of has, he had to move out of the apartment that he watched become fabulous and the only home Bryn knew, he is [now] his parents only child and all of the grandparent stuff falls on him only.

He needs to move on and probably needs some assistance to do it.  There are lots of therapists in NYC he could see but if he can't find one maybe Siggy could come over from New Jersey.  

• Love 4
On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 9:55 AM, zoeysmom said:

It doesn't get any classier than this:  http://pagesix.com/2016/07/15/bethennys-divorce-papers-pool-jumpers-and-an-er-visit-four-seasons-goes-out-with-a-bang/

I am curious why one would want to visit the site of their wedding that ended in such a bitter divorce.  Oh yeah, it is Bethenny.  If I am not mistaken bethenny got married both times at the Four Seasons.

The third time you get a complimentary corsage and centerpieces for 10 tables, 15 percent off the bar bill and a two day, one night voucher for a stay at the hotel - not valid on holiday weekends.

She also gets 10 percent off her NEXT wedding and free appetizers (a 125 dollar value)!!!!!

• Love 5

I think Jason got pissed when the moment Bethanny got her hundred mil, she changed the locks and said "Jason who??"

Yeah he sounds like he's gone off the deep end.  But I still have a problem feeling sorry for B.   Despite her cries and complaints about the viper pit she was raised in, she chooses to continue right along and be ruthless and merciless and just plain mean in her own life.   

• Love 14

I am not one bit surprised by this. There was a ton of defending of Jason when he was sending all of those emails (what's the big deal, they are just emails not bombs, she could just ignore them, etc) but the point was that it was strange and alarming behavior, no matter what anyone thinks of Beth.  Coming right after the divorce finally got settled it looked like the dude was coming unglued and he clearly is.  

• Love 9

I'm not surprised. There was always something about the too-tight smile that never quite touched Jason's eyes that never sat well with me. Just because Bethy comes off as a personality-disordered ice princess doesn't mean her ex-husband isn't a creepster. I've witnessed so many people takes sides between these two, but I've always believed that water seeks its own level.

Poor Bryn.

• Love 16

So the stories about him showing up to see Bryn in the mornings when Beth is dropping her off for school are true.  Actually ever worse than reported because he has ramped it up and is getting confrontational and threatening, too. And in front of witnesses.  At his little girl's school.  Wow.

Does this guy not care how this effects his daughter?  Or is he just so completely out of control he can't help himself?  Either way, it doesn't bode well for either their relationship or his custody arrangement.  Dude needs help, seriously.  If not for his own sake, then certainly for Bryn's. 

2 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I am not one bit surprised by this. There was a ton of defending of Jason when he was sending all of those emails (what's the big deal, they are just emails not bombs, she could just ignore them, etc) but the point was that it was strange and alarming behavior, no matter what anyone thinks of Beth.  Coming right after the divorce finally got settled it looked like the dude was coming unglued and he clearly is.  

Exactly.  Their divorce (which took years) is settled and over and things should be calming down, not escalating this way.  Perhaps a psych evaluation is in order, to determine if he is actually dangerous to either Bethenny or Bryn.  At the very least Jason clearly needs counseling/anger management.   Because if he is acting like this in public, it makes me wonder how he behaves when he is alone with Bryn.  It seems really unlikely that someone so filled with rage is able to just clamp a lid down on it at will.  Bryn should not be exposed to her father's animosity toward her mother.  His feelings are HIS problem, not Bryn's. 

• Love 12

So how much you want to bet that Bryn starts to get an earful about "your daddy can't come see you because he will go to jail/Is in jai/the police will come and throw him in jail, DO YOU WANT THAT TO HAPPEN TO HIM???" kinda shit?

Edited by ElDosEquis
Violence is in our neighborhood.....
  • Love 7
Just now, motorcitymom65 said:

I hope his arrest means we will get to see what is in some of those emails.  My guess is we would learn a lot about what a true sicko the dude is.  

Maybe for the first time we can hear both sides of this, not just 1 side. If we find out he is off his rocker, then I hope he gets help just as much as if it shows that Bethenny is playing games then I hope she gets help. Bottom line, they both need to do what is best for Bryn.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

So how much you want to bet that Bryn starts to get an earful about "your daddy can't come see you because he will go to jail/Is in jai/the police will come and throw him in jail, DO YOU WANT THAT TO HAPPEN TO HIM???" kinda shit?

Are you talking about a restraining order being put in place to protect Bethenny from Jason which would result in Jason being jailed for coming near his daughter?  Because that is not how restraining orders work.  Bryn herself would have to be a party to such a restraining order for it to result in Jason being jailed for visiting her.  And right now there is no reason to anticipate Bryn being a party to such an order.  Jason is not threatening her - not as far as we know, at least. 

As far as violating an order of protection regarding Bethenny while attempting to visit Bryn and ending up in jail, that doesn't have to happen. Parent's go through intermediaries to facilitate visitation all the time when they can't be around each other for either legal reasons.  Mom drops the child off with a custodian who turns the child over to Dad.  He then returns the child to the custodian and they give the child back to Mom.  Happens every day.  

In short, there is no reason to think Bethenny would be telling Bryn she can't see her daddy because he will be put in jail if he comes near her. Because it's simply not the truth. 

20 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

What a waste of police resources.

Why is it a waste of police resources?   Does it have to come to actual physical violence before Bethenny is entitled to ask the police to intervene?   

• Love 15
10 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Maybe for the first time we can hear both sides of this, not just 1 side. If we find out he is off his rocker, then I hope he gets help just as much as if it shows that Bethenny is playing games then I hope she gets help. Bottom line, they both need to do what is best for Bryn.

"If"? What part of any of this doesn't sound like he is off his rocker?

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

What a waste of police resources.

This. I'm glad we live in a time where people can extract themselves from bad marriages, but isn't there a point where one cringes in embarrassment from allowing everything escalate to an unfixable mess? Bethenny was a near-40 y/o who wanted a baby and had already had one short marriage, she and Jason did not know each other, they got pregnant & married on television. They can't merely carry the hurt that comes from breaking up a family, they have to set several hundred matches to the whole thing.

9 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Why is it a waste of police resources?   Does it have to come to actual physical violence before Bethenny is entitled to ask the police to intervene?   

I do not want to answer for @zoeysmom but my issue with these situations is that they do not start anchored in domestic violence. They grow from people using the justice system as their personal battlefield, and they are not the least bit inclined to monitor their own personal behavior. I think it is vital that DV issues remain something law enforcement takes seriously. But when people use the system like a gumball machine those resources become depleted for the people who play fair.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

As one of the few who always thought Jason was a total undercover creep, is it wrong to feel slightly vindicated by this news?

No.  But he was hard to see beyond the spotlight of Bethy's Loony tune.

• Love 2

Saying something that hurts your feelings and I mean this from either side, is not a reason to call the police.  The court orders should be clear and concise as to who can be present at the child's school and when.  This is not a of defense of Jason but defense of the system.  These clowns have enough money to handle things through the courts and not involve the police.  This is trailer park behavior in Manhattan and a waste of resources.

Maybe it starts with the ridiculous notion that either parent calls the kid twice a day when they don't have custody.  These adults don't get along and to me it seems reasonable that for five or seven days the child has the full attention of one parent.  This case has always been about a power struggle between the parents and they need to knock it off.    Perhaps if a few "rights" were redefined they would get the message.  There should not be this much energy invested into a single child.  Grow up folks!!!!If I were the judge both parties would blocked from contacting each other via e-mail, text, phone, in person, third parties or twitter and all contact would be through their attorneys.  Amazing how a $500.00 attorneys bill cuts down on urges to zing the other party.  (I am looking at you Jason.) There is just nothing that earth shattering these two need any contact. 

• Love 10
17 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

I think it is vital that DV issues remain something law enforcement takes seriously. But when people use the system like a gumball machine those resources become depleted for the people who play fair.

Have there been other times when Bethenny filed a criminal complaint against Jason for something?   This is the first time it's happened that I know of, so I cannot look at it as using the system like a gumball machine (which I agree is wrong, I just don't see it happening in this situation).  

3 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

... I think b and this Dennis dude are needling Jason somehow....

... Some women are just as devious at planting seeds and making the men look like a loon as men are able to do to women. 

I hope Jason doesn't walk into court claiming Bethenny deserved to be stalked and threatened and harassed because she is such a terrible person.  He is a grown man and his behavior is on HIM.   The "he/she made me do it" defense stops working as an excuse somewhere around kindergarten, and I doubt any court will have much patience for it.  

• Love 14
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

"If"? What part of any of this doesn't sound like he is off his rocker?

Yes, "IF"! I am not willing to take Bethenny's word on this, there are 2 separate sides to this fight/story and we are only hearing hers at this point. It could very well be that Jason is the problem and has been all along but it is equally possible that the problem is Bethenny. We just don't know all the facts yet.

• Love 6