Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

Just now, Gem 10 said:

Wow, she’s ugly there.

So, I was wondering about Fernanda.  She looks pretty from the front.

but, her profile she is not that pretty and kinda looks dog’ish.  Her face sinks  beneath her eyes and pushes her nose out like dog face.

Regardless, she is a very pretty girl. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Somebody get me the scissors.  That hair is getting to me.

Her arms must ache after shampooing it. Looks hella heavy.

Oops..wrong thread? (when to change over confuses me)

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

I think their entire presence on the show has been one large charade. Colt is a fat, disgusting pig who would never score someone who looks like Larissa. I cannot believe she isn't mortified to be seen with him. His mannerisms, tone of voice and horrific shape are cringeworthy in the extreme. This seems like something cooked up to make sure that at least one psycho couple appears on each season. I'm just not buying it so whatever they do on the show, I don't care. I will say that when Larissa goes into one of her fits and starts ranting and raving, it's quite amusing.

Right? The police thought so too, twice. 

In the beginning, I thought that Coltee was an SOB for calling the police on her but after tonight I am not sure anymore.  She definitely is something. 

• Love 6

Fern and Jon are not even together anymore. Jealous? 

Fernanda had two wedding dresses, Larissa cant even get a couch or AC. Stephen is a dick and Colt is cheating on Larissa. I follow them all on their social posts and  Leida is the worse offender of them all. 

Edited by WonderWuman73
  • Love 20
6 minutes ago, WonderWuman73 said:

Fern and Jon are not even together anymore.

Is this true?

Edited:

Guess Ms. Fernanda wanted to be a model but couldn't do it so easily in North Carolina.  She's in Houston now, with family.  

https://www.eonline.com/news/1000717/90-day-fiance-s-jonathan-and-fernanda-address-split-rumors

That Instagram fight between Fernanda & Larissa was awful, but in all fairness, Fernanda started it.

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 10

What happened was that Fernanda and John were so boring this season.   They read our comments about how we were bored with them and need to be off the show.

So, they planned to attack Larissa and attach themselves to her.   Larissa is the STAR of the show.    Their plan worked.

Now we are all talking about them!  Hahahahahah! 

• Love 22

Jon and Fern separated.  She wanted him to move so she could become a model and he has a business he can’t drop. It was confirmed on Jan 2. He’s on his IG talking about it. 

Pao and Russ 2.0

Edited by WonderWuman73
  • Love 11
27 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

I’m thinking maybe Aseulo may be on the spectrum. He is extremely sensitive and the noise seemed to be puttin him over the top!  I felt bad for him but I think Kalani May have three kids to raise.

Yes, his parents most likely miss him and worry about him as much as he does them. :( 

Kalani is very...childlike and seems shocked at everything going on around her. I think her parents (mom)? will be caring for the lot of them. 

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, Wendy said:

Right? The police thought so too, twice. 

In the beginning, I thought that Coltee was an SOB for calling the police on her but after tonight I am not sure anymore.  She definitely is something. 

Because nobody ever goes head on with Larissa!  It is always 2 or more ganging up on her.

John was there mouthing off to Larissa.  

Then Fernanda blames Larissa for not allowing to talk when it was John fighting back for her.  She needed to tell John to STFU so she could talk.

Larissa get loud and louder because she is fighting with 2+ people!  So, she is shooting off left, right, up and down!

• Love 14

I can understand John’s mom a little more now. 

There was this young girl in Mexico and she was asking for a lot of stuff.  John was p’whipped and bought her everything to keep her.  Then the mom finds out he bought her all this stuff and even  boobs while she still lived in Mex.  That doesn’t come off right.  Like, yea.  Buy her boobs but wait until she is your wife, etc. The mom sees her as a sugar baby and now she will get green card.  All at her son’s expense.

When the mom kept saying Fernanda was so young she meant.....you are too young for 1 dack the rest of your life.

Kinda the same thing we say about Jay.  

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Trashley likes to be cheated on. Her relationship comfort zone is to be cheated on, and leaving the cheater. She lives for that. It's a feature, not a bug.

Yep. Ashley loooooooves being a victim and messiness in general.

• Love 14

It all sounds very arranged now.  Jon got to play with the goods for awhile and Fernanda got her ticket to America.  She's in Houston with "family" and working on more family coming over.  I'm always amazed at what people will do to come here.

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Trashley likes to be cheated on. Her relationship comfort zone is to be cheated on, and leaving the cheater. She lives for that. It's a feature, not a bug. The way she was talking about the "seven year itch" sounded like she was looking forward to the drama. I mean, it's not a real thing, it's just some dumb legend/excuse and Marilyn Monroe movie title, but Trashley talks about it like it's real and it's going to happen. Jay "Conroy St.Christopher Smith" claims to be owning up but he's still making excuses for being on a dating app. This is perfect for Trashley because her reward is to talk him down about it. Jay's addled brain short-circuited so badly when the word "monogamous" was uttered, I could see sparks coming out of his ears. He tried to save himself pretending he'd never heard the word before. Sean Robinson asked her a great question: "Why are you still with Jay?" It proves my theory somewhat that she answered "I don't know" started to stutter and improvised a disjointed, meaningless word salad.

So now she doesn't want to be "responsible for 10 years" but hey, you sign up for a K1 visa, that is the price of making a mistake and hopefully makes other people think twice before they import vacation fucbois that tell you all the sweet nothings you long to hear. Jay's  I'd recommend that she pick her next cheater from the ranks of Americans for a less expensive experience, but maybe being cheated on and financially exploited makes the scenario even more appealing. 

One guest I would have liked to have seen on the video chat is the woman he was trying to invite over at Trashley's when she was out bar tending. He probably would have been too dumb to remove the big "Mr & Mrs" sign above the bed, LOL.

If Trashley doesn’t adjust his status from a K1 visa then he can’t get a green card and she’s not responsible. I think she is hanging that over his head. Surpringly she still holds the balance of power.

• Love 11

See, I had a feeling that Ashley was the one frightening Jay with the White Shore racist vibe.  Oh, hun, don’t leave the house without me.  I will protect you!

Nah, she just didn’t want Jay on the other side of town whooping it up! 

I have a feeling the girl Jay messaged had a nice juicy thick built. Then Ashley lied and called her fat.  Ashley acted so disgusted, too.

That made her so jealous.  Oh, hun, why do you want that when you got Barbie here.  Lol!

Ashley is so simple minded when it comes to men.  

Men will taste all the flavors and ........often the forbidden fruit turns out to be rotten! 

5 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Leida abandoned ship very quickly.  Smart.   She got those blue contact lenses, started a waterfall from them and deflected all of the questions and drama.   That was a pretty good performance.

They didn't even go after Jon and his cradle robbing.   This was a light episode else the moderator sucked ass.  Oh.

And Shaun didn't even ask Kalani why she doesn't have a job or birth control and keeps getting pregnant.   And that she allows her parents to pay for her old irresponsible ass.

Yup! And, what is up with her rental history that she can’t get a permanent place to live!

Kalani, the Air BnB Gypsy!

• Love 8

This is why the tell nothing should be filmed AFTER all the shows have aired or even right before the last show airs......they had an inkling of how terrible Ledia was, but I think if they all had full knowledge, Ledia would be the Larissa of tonight's show and everyone would hate her.  She continued to be terrible on the show and she's completely and utterly satan herself on social media.

This was filmed right before Thanksgiving (I think) and the social media drama was just starting to hit the fan. Larissa had been arrested and Mexican Barbie and her got into a spat on IG , which Douche and coltie joined in on and insults about cats were thrown.  Ashley had nothing to do with it at all so I don't know what was up her craw with Larissa; at the time of filming she had just told Larissa she was welcome to come stay with her in Pa if she felt unsafe with Colt.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 18

I'm very ambivalent about Steven. He's definitely ragey "it's about the RESPECT!!!", and has bizarre ideas about life, and though he dug his heels in at first about his misbehavior, he seems to know on some level that he was wrong, maybe the fact that no one supported him drove the point home. The guy is intense - he's still young, and he could get worse or get better. Hopefully Olga will keep him calm. His eyes did light up when he saw the baby.

I couldn't believe that Kalani supported him lying to Olga about applying for the visa because of "hormones make females cray" - she probably use that excuse a lot for herself.

I'd like to congratulate him for not needing a sponsor and de-congratulate him for starting vanity gofundmes.

I give him points for keeping his mouth shut about Larissa the whole time and not getting involved. That was the only mature thing to do.

The kid has good sides and bad sides. May he have the wisdom to cultivate his better impulses and suppress his worst ones.

Edited by Toaster Strudel
  • Love 24
27 minutes ago, Rabithed said:

Kalani is very...childlike and seems shocked at everything going on around her. I think her parents (mom)? will be caring for the lot of them.

Just so long as there’s someone to pull her up from the couch or chair.

• Love 7

So, working your ass off is begging online to bring your ‘little family’ stateside!  Hahahahaha!  Good one, Steven. 

And, I still don’t trust Olga.  Yea, I condone her putting up with violent Steven for a green card because this is what she wants.  She has stepped up nicely to young motherhood.

Olga never complains or nags which is refreshing against the spoiled Americans that take everything for granted. (Me, included) lol!

But, I noticed she only lights up and acts nice when the subject is baby Richie or Steven bringing her to America.  She is sneaky, too......especially getting pregnant in America.

She is lucky that Steven has a weird fixation with Myson and they were cast on the show.  

Any other young boy would  run off!

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Eric can barely afford to support his own children, plus now two of Leida's - if true.

Eric doesn’t need to adopt Aless.  First, because he is a horrible father.

Second, that can be very damaging to Aless.  When he is older he will learn adoption Daddy is a POS.

• Love 9
Just now, Toaster Strudel said:

At some point he dared to interject unsolicited, witless advice at Fernanda and everyone completely ignored him like he was a waiter with a pitcher of tepid tap water.

Eric should put this on his business card. 

• Love 9

Didn’t Eric and Leida quit the show a while ago?  And what was up with her acting all coy and sweet apologizing for her nasty behavior.  She must be back on her meds.

Edited by endure
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

GIDumb sat like a dyspeptic lump while viewers worried about him about getting delirium tremens from alcohol withdrawal. His witless monosyllables were barely picked up by the sound crew. We heard him shout out "OUCH" and the whole room went silent expecting him to follow up with something intelligent, leading to great disappointment. At some point he dared to interject unsolicited, witless advice at Fernanda and everyone completely ignored him like he was a waiter with a pitcher of tepid tap water. Satan played a good game pretending to be contrite and repentant, but her social media interactions, her plans to make revenge calls to CPS on Eric's ex-wife to get custody of free babysitter Jennika in order to stop paying child support is so wicked that it left me wondering what else she is capable of, and how she'll be able to control herself to not transgress laws against poisoning, murder, insurance fraud, etc.

Right out of Days of our Lives or some other soap. She's probably stupid enough to leave a nice trail.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Toaster Strudel said:

GIDumb sat like a dyspeptic lump while viewers worried about him about getting delirium tremens from alcohol withdrawal. His witless monosyllables were barely picked up by the sound crew. We heard him shout out "OUCH" and the whole room went silent expecting him to follow up with something intelligent, leading to great disappointment. At some point he dared to interject unsolicited, witless advice at Fernanda and everyone completely ignored him like he was a waiter with a pitcher of tepid tap water. Satan played a good game pretending to be contrite and repentant, but her social media interactions, her plans to make revenge calls to CPS on Eric's ex-wife to get custody of free babysitter Jennika in order to stop paying child support is so wicked that it left me wondering what else she is capable of, and how she'll be able to control herself to not transgress laws against poisoning, murder, insurance fraud, etc.

Well, Eric should stay put and not travel outside America.  We don’t want him having a mysterious death in Indonesia.....like the Filipino man on ID tv.

19 minutes ago, WonderWuman73 said:

Lies! They just want distract.

Eric can put Leida out and make her live in a crack den no tell motel all while 7 months pregnant....and, I still wouldn’t give a shit about her.

• Love 17

Larissa was arrested two times? Did Colt call the police on her both times? Or was she arrested in Brazil before coming here? If so, could she come here with a criminal record?

Stephen sounded so menacing when he demanded to know why Asuelu was laughing? Asuelu has some kind of issue, too much crying and inappropriate angry outbursts.

There doesnt seem to be much hope for any of these horrid people. Just dreadful Tell Nothing. It always leaves me feeling unsatisfied and a little in need of a shower.

On a brighter note, cant wait to see my girl Larissa next week. She delivers.

• Love 13

Larissa was arrested the first time around the time of their wedding (which was sorta shown and Colt called the police) and she was arrested again in early Nov. 2018- she and Colt had some big drama on IG in which she claimed that he took her phone and she locked herself in the bathroom afraid to come out and her IG followers called the police.  She was arrested and Colt had scratches on his body. Maybe in their state if the police are called, someone gets arrested? The police report is floating around online.  I think the charges were dropped in both; if I remember correctly.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, usernameG said:

Fernando got boobs, college, a house, a car and a marriage. Larissa got a Goodwill wedding dress, a car with no AC and a cat infested home with Coltee's mommy.

OK FIRST OF ALL (waggles finger) those cats are adorable. And her dress was really pretty. The rest....I got nothin'.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Dance4Life said:

Why is Ashley waiting for Jay to leave her for another green card sponsor?  

This is exactly what Luis did to Molly.  And, what Mo did to Danielle when he ran off with that blond girl to Miami.  Lol!

It looked like, despite all the talk of not knowing what to do and not changing his status, she let him have his arm around her about 90% of the time. She's circling the drain. giphy.gif&ehk=i4abhniSBJp2H3Smg9A6Wg

• Love 21

Jon, in the 1.5 years you claimed it took to get the K1 visa, maybe you and Fernanda should have had serious talks about life and everyone's hopes and dreams. All of a sudden, she wants to be a model? It never crossed your mind that she might want an entertainment type career? What did she tell you? She wanted to marry an older man and be a housewife?

No, you probably can't pack up and move on your wife's whims, but you do need to figure out what you both want and you had plenty of time to do so. Maybe you were just hung up on having a hot young wife that you overlooked some very important details.

• Love 13