Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

43 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

Also, that apartment was not trashed.  It was dirty.  Big difference.  Trashed is what happens after an unauthorized house party and there's weird holes in the wall and other property damage.  Dirty is what happens when you have a shitty apartment and two people who don't really care about keeping things tidy.

Messy is to dirty as trash is to garbage. Their apartment was dirty. There was garbage, old food, visible crumbs, etc. You can tell no one cleans that place with any regularity. I have a stack of paperwork on my coffee table that I'm sifting through so it looks messy, but the table itself is clean and dusted. They had junk everywhere AND the surfaces were dirty. They're dirty, both of them. Eric ain't fooling nobody with his "I go away for one week and this is what happens?" 

• Love 13

If I were Leida, and I sprayed/scrubbed that filthy table...

then immediately afterwards Eric sprayed/scrubbed the same table...

after not cleaning it since 2003...

I would've tossed his ass in the filthy oven. 

• Love 7

Meanwhile, if Coltee and Larissa only have about 10 people showing up to a wedding, how is the Brazilian restaurant too expensive for it?  Does this guy have no money at all that he can't treat 10 guests for dinner out?

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Drogo said:
20 hours ago, Eric said:

We have seen Eric jogging a couples times in the show. He doesn't really look like a guy in great shape. Did he start running for the show just to pretend he's an active person?

The landlord's chasing him for the other half of the rent.

ROFLMAO!  Good one!

THIS WILL NOT BE POPULAR

So Kalani was 28 when they met and Aueselo was 22?  She was a virgin?  There was no way she was going to hit 30 as a virgin.  You would think at her age she would have made sure they were protected.  Maybe it was an I-will-lose-my-virginity-trip.

• Love 3
On 11/26/2018 at 9:28 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

I thought Asuelu was throwing some shade. He knows that Papa Kalani doesn't want his precious princess to marry a Samoan. He also knows that Papa Kalani is Samoan and married a white woman. I chortled with glee at Asuelu's low key dis. I think he's smarter than we think.

Yeah, he's either extremely dim or extremely clever. Can't be both. And i'm not sure which. However, he slid a few notches to the left on the idiot scale when he selected the "Big Bro" onesie for Oliver who is an ONLY CHILD...

On 11/26/2018 at 9:19 AM, CoachWristletJen said:

For $15 plus a tip, she could get a perfectly good brow wax at a salon. I wouldn't dream of touching my own brows because they would look... something like that.

Some of us can arch our brows and still have to draw/fill them in. It's not an either/or for all of us, sadly.

On 11/26/2018 at 10:06 AM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Could Mother Jon have combed her hair for television? Sister Jon and Mother Jon have strong Chicago accents that he does not I wonder where he grew up, and why Lumberton (NC I think)  and how long? 

Ceci is a Latina w/ long, curly, dark hair. She gets it's chemically straightened and dyed lighter. That's just how long, colored, relaxed hair can look if it hasn't been flat ironed.

I think Jon has been in NC since he was 18. Almost half of his life. I lost most my NY accent when I moved to Ohio at 18. 

On 11/26/2018 at 11:13 AM, bichonblitz said:

How old is Eric's daughter? Are we still believing he's 40? 

21, 19 and 12, right? (Tasha is 19.)

On 11/26/2018 at 4:24 AM, gingerella said:

Coltie doesn’t seem like a dude to me, he seems like he’s transitioning into being a trans man. Not that there’s anything wrong with that because there isn’t, it’s just an observation. Something about the way he moves, presents himself, etc. just doesn’t seem male to me. Maybe I’m the only one seeing it...?

To me he looks like he was morbidly obese and had bariatric surgery. And like so many bariatric patients, his weight is coming off in weird places and looks like a deflated balloon. He needs to work out to improve that!

21 hours ago, Kellyee said:

No matter how hard I try, I can't figure out what Kalani saw in Asuelu that made her think "I wanna lose my virginity to THAT guy." 

I don't think she lost her virginity to him. But the baby he put in her finally called her bluff.

20 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

No body hair, small teeth, bewbies, wide hips, more fat than muscle... he may have Klinefelter Syndrome, or some other abnormality.

I posted about Kleinfelter's during the first week's discussion. But then retracted that opinion as he has a full beard.

19 hours ago, configdotsys said:

The sitting in the lap shows how juvenile both of them are. A 32 year old guy shouldn't need that kind of thing. Fernanda comes across as very, VERY young. The lap sitting made her look like a little girl as opposed to a young woman, in my view. There are some young women who can sit and hold a conversation without huddling in the lap of their boyfriend at the first introduction to his family.

I thought it totally DISRESPECTFUL bc it's overtly sexual, like someone said upthread. That's not how you meet your future MIL.

13 hours ago, iwasish said:

She’s on the lease for that apartment, she doesn’t have to leave till the lease is up. I’d love to know who put up the security on it. 

The apartment is Tasha's. She lived there before Eric moved in.

3 hours ago, annewithaneee said:

I still can't get over the fact that Eric suggested, as a workable compromise, that his daughter check into some Florida Project situation budget motel. Dude's a real peach.

But even worse than that was he suggested she put all of her stuff in storage! Who can live out of a bag w/ all of their belongings in storage!? That's awful.

Edited by eatsleep
  • Love 8
21 hours ago, Kellyee said:

No matter how hard I try, I can't figure out what Kalani saw in Asuelu that made her think "I wanna lose my virginity to THAT guy." There's nothing about him that screams Hot, or Charming, or anything remotely special. And its not like they developed a relationship/friendship and a bond first, because we can all see that they have no chemistry and have a hard time even talking to each other. Maybe she just didn't want to be a 30 year old virgin, and he was the only game in town?

I have to say, during the bike scene my 20 year old son turned to me and said with absolute disgust, "She let that boy nut in her. And he WANTED to. They both all kinds of wrong!"

• Love 15
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Eric said he had a house picked out “it’s big... Leida is going to like it” Right now he pulling things together to buy it. 

My guess is he passed  a house for sale sign on his way to work. That’s as close to buying a house as he’ll get. 

And why on earth wouldn't she want to see it, either a photo in an ad or by driving past it, or even just asking things like how many bedrooms?  I'm with you--he saw that someone, somewhere, had a house for sale and maybe thought hmmm...I sure would like to buy a house.

If he's relying on his daughter for half the rent--and I want to know whose apartment it *really* is--did they find and rent it together, or was one of them already living there and the other moved in?--because if Eric doesn't have a record of good credit, like paying rent for a reasonable amount of time, how in hell is he going to get a mortgage?  Assuming he doesn't have a hundred thousand or so hidden away in the sock drawer and plans to pay cash.  Did he serve long enough to be eligible for VHA mortgages?  They require no down payment, I believe.  What does "working on" mean, anyway?  He's "working on" so many things, I wonder that he has time to go to work.

And speaking of drawers, why *are* they labeled?  It was asked earlier, but I found no answer.  Was it like that before Leida moved in?

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, eatsleep said:

But even worse than that was he suggested she put all of her stuff in storage! Who can live out of a bag w/ all of their belongings in storage!? That's awful.

Exactly! Go move out of YOUR apartment into a fleabag rape hotel and live out of a suitcase for awhile, Tasha. Do it to accommodate the unreasonable woman who is going to be your mother-in-law (even though she's the appropriate age to be her older sister). 

Everyone knows that many of the transients in those hotels have warrants in other states. They're hotbeds for drugs and other illegal activities. 

And Eric wants his teenaged daughter to live there alone, eating her meals out of vending machines. Nice guy.

He said, "It's easier for you to move." I think he meant, "No way will any landlord let me move into their apartment because I'm a bad risk!"

Guess who is going to be spending their TLC money on Coach purses and facials? And, quite possibly a trip abroad someplace.  If Eric finds a quarter in a phone booth, Leida's going to demand to know about it.

• Love 11
8 hours ago, CSS.MD said:

20181126_074835.thumb.jpg.cccab8808564b5013d644b0d12d2d0f1.jpg

I did notice Coltee's shape and was disturbed by it, but equally disturbing & tragic are the black runners with the ripped up nylons/leggings Larissa is wearing! Very Klassy

Edited by cheewhiz
missed a word
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, Mothra said:

And why on earth wouldn't she want to see it, either a photo in an ad or by driving past it, or even just asking things like how many bedrooms?  I'm with you--he saw that someone, somewhere, had a house for sale and maybe thought hmmm...I sure would like to buy a house.

This guy is so full of BS. Why not rent a nicer apartment or house and buy some decent furniture before you go looking for a house to buy? Baby steps, douchebag, baby steps. He obviously can't afford it or maybe has trashed his credit. Does he really even have a job? Things just don't add up with this loser. or with loser Leida  either. I'm thinking she  probably has plenty of skeletons in her own closet or shady motives for hooking up with Eric in the first place. Why would her parents and sister who were horrified at seeing how he lives leave her and their grandson with him after all that big talk of the sister saying if Eric can't show them he can take "proper" care of Leida, they won't let her stay. Like I said, Shady Shady. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 9
30 minutes ago, Mothra said:

If he's relying on his daughter for half the rent--and I want to know whose apartment it *really* is--did they find and rent it together, or was one of them already living there and the other moved in?--because if Eric doesn't have a record of good credit, like paying rent for a reasonable amount of time, how in hell is he going to get a mortgage?  Assuming he doesn't have a hundred thousand or so hidden away in the sock drawer and plans to pay cash.  Did he serve long enough to be eligible for VHA mortgages?  They require no down payment, I believe.  What does "working on" mean, anyway?  He's "working on" so many things, I wonder that he has time to go to work.

And speaking of drawers, why *are* they labeled?  It was asked earlier, but I found no answer.  Was it like that before Leida moved in?

Someone up thread said the apartment was Tasha’s first, why then is he telling Leida that he didn’t “ask” her for the rent this month so she could save for her own apartment and that he’s been  paying all the utilities and cable for a few months so again, she could save.

Eric’s house is like Azan’s spa shop, no one else can see it. But it’s there!!!

Asuelu picking a onesie that says Big Bro... could he be punking Nick over the condom, or have he and Kalani been going bareback and she’s knocked up again. Is Asuelu that funny... or smart?

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 11
52 minutes ago, eatsleep said:

Wait, so he's moving his new ready-made family into HER place and had the nerve to tell her he'd move her out of HER place to a weekly motel?? I mean, at best, it's THEIR place if both their names are on the lease, and she's made it clear that at least hers is (and good for her for asserting herself). But if she was there first, he must have HAD to move in with her - no 40 (I still need receipts)-year-old man moves in with his kid unless he's in pretty dire straits. And he thinks he can make decisions about where she lives? Fuck him.

Things just don't add up with this loser.

They really don't. I think at best, he misled Leida about his circumstances.

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Cammi said:

I have to defend Aseulo on the "big bro" baby cltohing. We know "bro" is short for brother, however many foreigners might just know it as a slang term for "dude" or whatever. Brother Kalani was quick to say "Oliver isn't a big brother", but I honestly think Aseulo just thought it was a cool little slang term like "hey bro!" or "what's up bro?" He probably heard it all the time from Americans at the resort and didn't equate it to literally being term for a sibling. Jfc give the guy a break, ffs a second language is hard enough

Yeah, this is just not a hill to die on, IMO. At that age, Oliver will get a new wardrobe every month anyway.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Eric said he had a house picked out “it’s big... Leida is going to like it” Right now he pulling things together to buy it. 

My guess is he passed  a house for sale sign on his way to work. That’s as close to buying a house as he’ll get. 

Reminds me of Azan and Nicole telling Robbalee that they have found a storefront for their Makeup/Health Store business but can't drive by it or show her pictures to prove it. 

• Love 10
35 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Asuelu picking a onesie that says Big Bro... could he be punking Nick over the condom, or have he and Kalani been going bareback and she’s knocked up again. Is Asuelu that funny... or smart?

That's hysterical! I hadn't thought of that. Or if he found one that said "li'l bro." :/

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Does he really even have a job?

Supposedly, Eric is an "avionics technician" so he has something to do with electrical systems in airplanes. That just reminded me of something, maybe he works for a major airline and gets employee discounts or passes but that airline's Indonesia routes only fly into JFK, hence the two round trips in the van from Wisconsin? 

Maybe Asuelu meant that Oliver was a FUTURE Big Bro. After all, he said he wants several kids and that one Slut People Condom from Nick isn't going to go too far. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, eatsleep said:

That's hysterical! I hadn't thought of that. Or if he found one that said "li'l bro." :/

That's what I was thinking, too.

Big Bro is funny if he's got another one on the way... a parting gift to the girl he left behind (and plans to bring over in two years).

3 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

I honestly think Steven was going through nicotine withdrawal.  He looks like a smoker and maybe he was trying to quit for the baby or whatever, but that's no excuse for him acting the way he did.  If he want's the family life that he dreams of, he's going to have to put in the work for it.  He needs therapy.  Olga does too probably if she grew up in a Russian orphanage. of the two, she is the more stable.

I'm curious.  What exactly, does a smoker look like?

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Kangatush said:

What chaps my boohole is how Kalani keeps acting like since he isn't instantly awesome at dadding, she might not let him be a dad.  Hey slut person, that ship sailed when you spread your legs.

You mean she might not let him MARRY her (at least that's what she keeps saying).  I think she forgets that marriage or no marriage, Asuelu is Oliver's father.

I kind of wish Asuelu could take Oliver to go and live in Samoa.  A simpler life, extended family who probably aren't jerks......

Asuelu is being exploited by Kalani and TLC--he's way more fish-out-of-water than any other fiance I can think of in this series.  Its unfair that this is being broadcast and is uncomfortable to watch.

Please TLC, just bring back the couples where both parties are jerks and I'll feel less guilty watching (Darcy/Jesse, Molly/Luiz, Danielle/Mohammed, Nicole/Azan))

Edited by Horrified
how can I have forgotten Nicole/Azan!
  • Love 7
59 minutes ago, eatsleep said:

Just for the record . . . I looked it up.  The shirt DID say "little BRO."  Asuelu could have thought it meant, "little dude" . . . I'm cutting him some slack on this.  If it's the worst "fatherly" mistake he makes, he's a keeper.

• Love 23
12 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Just for the record . . . I looked it up.  The shirt DID say "little BRO."  Asuelu could have thought it meant, "little dude" . . . I'm cutting him some slack on this.  If it's the worst "fatherly" mistake he makes, he's a keeper.

buwahahah even funnier.

We're already losing count of the mistakes. Not just w/ Oliver but everything. He's hilarious!

36 minutes ago, Horrified said:

You mean she might not let him MARRY her (at least that's what she keeps saying).  I think she forgets that marriage or no marriage, Asuelu is Oliver's father.

Biologically he is. But if she doesn't marry Asuelu, Asuelu goes back to Samoa and might never see Oliver again. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, eatsleep said:

Eric is some father of the year.  Leida and him deserve each other.  Unfortunately, all children involved deserve much better.  

Colt is just fat.   There are pics of him thinner.  He’s just packed it on after Larissa agreed to marry him on vacation.  Either he doesn’t care to look good for his future wife or Debbie is secretly fattening him up so Larissa will leave him.  

• Love 9
1 minute ago, LGGirl said:

Eric is some father of the year.  Leida and him deserve each other.  Unfortunately, all children involved deserve much better.  

Colt is just fat.   There are pics of him thinner.  He’s just packed it on after Larissa agreed to marry him on vacation.  Either he doesn’t care to look good for his future wife or Debbie is secretly fattening him up so Larissa will leave him.  

But men usually don't carry their weight like that. I don't think i've seen many men with thunder thighs and saggy boobs and big old child bearing hips. Ughhh he's sooooo unappealing. Like he still streaks his underwear.

• Love 13
On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 7:11 AM, Lily247 said:

Am I the only one who felt it was incredibly disrespectful of Jon to say that to his mother ? 🤷‍♀️I actually felt that his sister seems very well-balanced and has a rational thinking head on her shoulders. And Fernanda doesnt need to sit on Jon's lap the first time they chat with his sister .... PDA is cute but not the first time you meet an already disapproving family. 

I think I'm the only one who thought Jon's mom was being less than kind.  Maybe it's because I've been on the receiving end of it, but I thought her multiple comments about Fernanda's age, her snap back about her having Jon young with "I was 22 AND A HALF, thank you", her comment about "You said you were NEVER getting married, and now this?", were all rude as all get out.  I'm honestly surprised Jon was a nice to his mom as he was.  Her comment about "I don't know if I can commit to that" (dress shopping) was beyond rude.  Just say you had plans in place and are unavailable if it bugs you that much.  At least Jon stood up for Fernanda.  My husband was afraid of his mom, and I bore the brunt of it - he would just sit with his head down.

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 11:10 AM, charmed1 said:

Umph. In the words of the late Superfreak, I give these titty-ees four thumbs down. The milk’s gone bad.

What did the five fingers say to the face?  SLAP!  UNITY!!!!

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 2:06 PM, magemaud said:

I galls me how Kalani tries to pass herself off as an expert in child-rearing. She's been a mother for all of six months and I suspect HER mother has done 90% of taking care of Oliver, so she shouldn't judge Asuelu's fathering skills too harshly. 

And her sister did the other 10%.

17 hours ago, iwasish said:

He reminds me of a kid who spent his life inside watching TV or playing video games. Never went out in the sunshine, played any kind of sports and never developed any muscle mass, just became very doughy. He continues the same lifestyle into adulthood and here he is in his thirties.

Possibly, or he could be taking something like Risperidone, which causes moobs, and other side effects.  My husband takes it.  He's always had moobs to a degree, so I can't blame the meds on that, but it also causes fluid retention (we had to put him on a water pill because he gained 20 pounds in a matter of 2-3 weeks), and in higher doses can make you a little....hard to explain....kind of spacey.  

3 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Meanwhile, if Coltee and Larissa only have about 10 people showing up to a wedding, how is the Brazilian restaurant too expensive for it?  Does this guy have no money at all that he can't treat 10 guests for dinner out?

I wondered that too.  Often times, if you big in a bigger group, and explain it's a celebration, they may offer group discounts if you choose from a set menu.

2 hours ago, cheewhiz said:

I did notice Coltee's shape and was disturbed by it, but equally disturbing & tragic are the black runners with the ripped up nylons/leggings Larissa is wearing! Very Klassy

I hate to defend Coltee much, but that style chair he's sitting on doesn't do anyone favors.  I saw a photo of me sitting in one and was mortified by how paunchy I looked.  I'm a bigger gal, but I looked horribly misshapen.

1 hour ago, Cammi said:

I have to defend Aseulo on the "big bro" baby cltohing. We know "bro" is short for brother, however many foreigners might just know it as a slang term for "dude" or whatever. Brother Kalani was quick to say "Oliver isn't a big brother", but I honestly think Aseulo just thought it was a cool little slang term like "hey bro!" or "what's up bro?" He probably heard it all the time from Americans at the resort and didn't equate it to literally being term for a sibling. Jfc give the guy a break, ffs a second language is hard enough

I said something similar in their specific thread.

I didn't make it to Ashley and Jay Land last weekend - on the way down, we drove in to an ice storm, and turned around and headed back home, because we were able to get back in front of it.  Later, someone was killed down by my house because they hit black ice, so it was a good call to go home.  Gonna try again this weekend.  Still looking for Ashley's friend at Torrid, lol.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

I think I'm the only one who thought Jon's mom was being less than kind.  Maybe it's because I've been on the receiving end of it, but I thought her multiple comments about Fernanda's age, her snap back about her having Jon young with "I was 22 AND A HALF, thank you", her comment about "You said you were NEVER getting married, and now this?", were all rude as all get out.  I'm honestly surprised Jon was a nice to his mom as he was.  Her comment about "I don't know if I can commit to that" (dress shopping) was beyond rude.  Just say you had plans in place and are unavailable if it bugs you that much.  At least Jon stood up for Fernanda.  My husband was afraid of his mom, and I bore the brunt of it - he would just sit with his head down.

Oh my god, we were married to the same man, with the same horrible mother-in-law.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, eatsleep said:

To me he looks like he was morbidly obese and had bariatric surgery. And like so many bariatric patients, his weight is coming off in weird places and looks like a deflated balloon. He needs to work out to improve that!

That's what he looks like to me as well.  I had a client go through that and he had a very odd body shape after.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

I think I'm the only one who thought Jon's mom was being less than kind.  Maybe it's because I've been on the receiving end of it, but I thought her multiple comments about Fernanda's age, her snap back about her having Jon young with "I was 22 AND A HALF, thank you", her comment about "You said you were NEVER getting married, and now this?", were all rude as all get out.  I'm honestly surprised Jon was a nice to his mom as he was.  Her comment about "I don't know if I can commit to that" (dress shopping) was beyond rude.  Just say you had plans in place and are unavailable if it bugs you that much.

I think Jon's mother was a colossal dink to Jon and to Fernanda, and had it coming and more. Her 32 year old son wants to get married and she thinks he's going through some sort of phase? Its hardly some weird aberration that a grown ass man wants a wife! She kept talking like he'd told her he was joining an order of silent monks, or running off to join the circus, or wanted to devote his life to painting miniature portraits on people's toenails or something. Then she was practically accusing Fernanda of being a scammer "you're going to turn her loose with your credit card??" She was downright offensive. I would have gotten up and left in Jon's shoes. And she's mad that he doesn't live under her thumb in Chicago ("I see you so rarely these days...."). She's lucky he hasn't moved to Ulan Bator or Tierra del Fuego.

• Love 21
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I think Jon's mother was a colossal dink to Jon and to Fernanda, and had it coming and more. Her 32 year old son wants to get married and she thinks he's going through some sort of phase? Its hardly some weird aberration that a grown ass man wants a wife! She kept talking like he'd told her he was joining an order of silent monks, or running off to join the circus, or wanted to devote his life to painting miniature portraits on people's toenails or something. Then she was practically accusing Fernanda of being a scammer "you're going to turn her loose with your credit card??" She was downright offensive. I would have gotten up and left in Jon's shoes. And she's mad that he doesn't live under her thumb in Chicago ("I see you so rarely these days...."). She's lucky he hasn't moved to Ulan Bator or Tierra del Fuego.

She was awful. But I personally don't think it's ever ok to sass your mother like that. (Throwing shade about her multiple marriages! Or discussing her age.) That's never OK. He just got all defensive and bitchy. Why not say, "Mom, Fernanda is great! She's the one who insisted on meeting with you to ask for your OK." He's a freaking salesman! He forgot how to turn on the charm and sell this BS marriage???

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, Snewtsie said:

Oh my god, we were married to the same man, with the same horrible mother-in-law.

I'm still married to Mr. Funky (not that there haven't been times where I didn't want to be).  Horrible MIL died in 2007 so I don't have to deal with her anymore.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

This guy is so full of BS. Why not rent a nicer apartment or house and buy some decent furniture before you go looking for a house to buy? Baby steps, douchebag, baby steps. He obviously can't afford it or maybe has trashed his credit. Does he really even have a job? Things just don't add up with this loser. or with loser Leida  either. I'm thinking she  probably has plenty of skeletons in her own closet or shady motives for hooking up with Eric in the first place. Why would her parents and sister who were horrified at seeing how he lives leave her and their grandson with him after all that big talk of the sister saying if Eric can't show them he can take "proper" care of Leida, they won't let her stay. Like I said, Shady Shady. 

I think you're right, but you don't go far enough.  Shady Shady SHADY, imo.  I want to know how deep the producers' fingers are up the various butts regarding this particular couple.  So *much* of it doesn't compute, even if--especially if--you take what these people say at face value.  Leida went from being afraid her parents wouldn't allow her and her son to stay, to telling them they'd better get used to the idea of her staying with Eric.  Leida said repeatedly, after seeing the apartment, that she could not live this way, and yet... Eric is "working on" enough self-improvement (read:  finding finances *somewhere*) that he probably qualifies as a client of Jesse's.  Eric ostensibly has no money, yet rented a Poconos lovenest and a Baraboo airbnb to keep The Doctor and his family from seeing his home--cheaper to have hired a housecleaning service!

Now I understand that the apartment was originally Tasha's, and Eric moved in later.  But he is on the lease, so I'm assuming Tasha can't pay the rent all by herself and the landlord required another earner to sign.  Which is fine, except Tasha was there first, and if anybody is thrown out, it shouldn't be Tasha, and except neither one of them, apparently can afford the rent on that apartment on their own.  If Tasha leaves, how's Eric going to Pay the Rent?

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Mothra said:

I think you're right, but you don't go far enough.  Shady Shady SHADY, imo.  I want to know how deep the producers' fingers are up the various butts regarding this particular couple.  So *much* of it doesn't compute, even if--especially if--you take what these people say at face value.  Leida went from being afraid her parents wouldn't allow her and her son to stay, to telling them they'd better get used to the idea of her staying with Eric.  Leida said repeatedly, after seeing the apartment, that she could not live this way, and yet... Eric is "working on" enough self-improvement (read:  finding finances *somewhere*) that he probably qualifies as a client of Jesse's.  Eric ostensibly has no money, yet rented a Poconos lovenest and a Baraboo airbnb to keep The Doctor and his family from seeing his home--cheaper to have hired a housecleaning service!

Now I understand that the apartment was originally Tasha's, and Eric moved in later.  But he is on the lease, so I'm assuming Tasha can't pay the rent all by herself and the landlord required another earner to sign.  Which is fine, except Tasha was there first, and if anybody is thrown out, it shouldn't be Tasha, and except neither one of them, apparently can afford the rent on that apartment on their own.  If Tasha leaves, how's Eric going to Pay the Rent?

I'm thinking either Tasha had roommate/s, or she was living in something smaller before her dad moved in.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Probably a good idea now that I think about it.  His friend and the people on the After Show were grade 1 Booholes. Nobody wants him to marry Larissa so they can feast on big bowls of Debbie’s beef stew and milk! 

They don’t deserve picanha and caipirinhas! 

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, eatsleep said:

But men usually don't carry their weight like that. I don't think i've seen many men with thunder thighs and saggy boobs and big old child bearing hips. Ughhh he's sooooo unappealing. Like he still streaks his underwear.

David Poor has the same penguin look.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Cammi said:

I have to defend Aseulo on the "big bro" baby cltohing. We know "bro" is short for brother, however many foreigners might just know it as a slang term for "dude" or whatever.

I agree,   No bigee deal.  Its better than "Slut or Boohole Baby".

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
35 minutes ago, Mothra said:

She must have had enough money to pay it on her own if she moved in first. Eric was allegedly living in his car prior to moving in with her. None of them have given an actual timeline of their living situation so we can only speculate.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, iwasish said:

She must have had enough money to pay it on her own if she moved in first. Eric was allegedly living in his car prior to moving in with her. None of them have given an actual timeline of their living situation so we can only speculate.

Oh do spill the details on that. Interesting that his SUV is probably about a 45K vehicle, yet can't afford his own place ?  I still for the life of me cant imagine him making booholes parents sit in a car for 30 hours round trip

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, Snewtsie said:

I think I'm the only one who thought Jon's mom was being less than kind. 

52 minutes ago, Snewtsie said:

I also thought she was rude and less than kind. Fernanda might be young, but she is smart enough to know that having in law problems could be a deal breaker.

The only time I ever said anything to my adult child about any boyfriend was when she got engaged once. I thought the guy was weird and didn't make a good living (still kept quiet at that point) but the minute they got engaged his mother went into full tilt boogie. Her plans, her decisions.  My kid called and said at first she didn't mind, but it was getting out of hand. The mother assumed my kid would also convert to their religion. Never going to happen.   Her fiance did nothing to intervene which was no shock after I found out she was still doing his laundry and he is in his 30's.  He ate dinner with them several times a week and didn't seem to have any friends.

I told my kid she would have a lifetime of never ending problems, meddling and nightmares. The religion was of course a deal breaker too.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Oh do spill the details on that. Interesting that his SUV is probably about a 45K vehicle, yet can't afford his own place ?  I still for the life of me cant imagine him making booholes parents sit in a car for 30 hours round trip

There was a post earlier that had screen shots of both Leida and Tasha’s posts that filled in some background info and some current stuff, Eric living in his car was part of it, 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I thought so, too. She was very cold. At the very least she could have taken into consideration the fact that Fernanda was only 19 and probably missing her family.  A little warmth, any warmth, would have gone a long way even if she didn't agree with her son's decision.  

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, iwasish said:

If that's true, Tasha is nicer than I would have been if Eric started talking about "you can stay at a weekly motel." I'd have put ALL his shit on blast to Leida if he had the nerve to act brand new in front of her when he'd be homeless without me.

• Love 9

I wonder if Jon's mom was just still pissed she found out about the engagement via FB, which really sucks actually.  She seems strongly opinionated & probably is generally; maybe he just didn't have the balls to call her directly knowing how Fernanda's age would cause (valid) concern. So that starts everything off wrong. He handled all of it horribly. Mom was passive-aggressive (if not somewhat aggressive) in voicing her concerns, & he gets nasty & disrespectful in retaliation. Fernanda was rightfully noting that the relationship is bad from both sides. If that's how he's going to handle mom - fear then passive aggression - she's got a long road ahead of her with this guy because it's coming her way as well.

It's not just her age that's the problem, it's that she's a girl marrying a boy, not a man.  (A boy who buys a 19yo "boobies" - holy crap what a man-baby turd).

She needs to run, not walk, back to Mexico & party on.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 10