Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

6 minutes ago, gavinmac said:

OK, I'm actually going to defend him on the cheesesteak thing.

Leida and her sister should of walked around and picked what they wanted in the first place.

But, no its the world according to cheap Eric.  One sandwich, no plates, napkins or even a drink.

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, shockermolar said:

Honestly this all boils down to be 19. 19 year girls are walking bundles of drama. 19 year old girls are relying on their amygdala, which is what causes "drama" and haven't completely formed their frontal cortex, which basically controls the way we handle the drama the amygdala experiences. She's 19, she's already mad that he's drunk, he apparently has some past history of drinking too much (shocker) at clubs, she's already told him he needs to stop drinking, and she walks up to a strange woman grinding on him She explodes. Because she's 19. Maybe she also would at 25 or 30 - who's to say at this point. But maybe he could wait until she's not an adolescent to marry him and then he'd know for sure.

I guess it's me being old because I didn't know anyone who acted like that when I was 19.  I didn't act like that when I was 19.  And I'm glad none of my friends did, or we would not have continued to be friends.

• Love 7

I really don't like Eric.  He admits to the t.v. audience that he lied/deceived Leida about his lifestyle.  Then, he talks her son AWAY from the grandfather and mishandles him until the grandfather is able to take him back at which point his crying stops.  He loves his grandfather and not this man he doesn't know who continually forces physical closeness.  Eric also seems to be on the edge of anger.  He almost lost it in the car when Leida told him that her family thought he looked older than 40 (which he does).  I initially thought Eric had the family fly into NYC so that they could spend some time there.  But, nope, he had them fly there so that they could take 2 days driving to his home.  Ridiculous.   I think he thought that Leida would be totally submissive and bring wealth with her; when he realizes that none of that is going to happen we may see his anger.

Last week I thought that Jonathan looked like Ricky in one of his segments, but I didn't mention it.  I noticed it again in this episode and now I can't unsee it.  While Fernanda is beautiful, I think she is far too immature to continue in this relationship (well, and he is, too).  She is bored and feels completely alone.  She is used to living with her family and going out with her friends.  Also, she is in a different phase of life than Jonathan's friends, so I don't see true friendships developing quickly there.  I do like that she wants to meet his family before really committing to getting married.  She may realize that this won't work out.

I was very concerned for Steven and his desire to set everyone at the hospital straight about what he wanted.  Fortunately the hospital doctor with whom he worked was understanding and made arrangements for him to be with Olga.  Although Steven admitted in the first episode that he did not know much about Russia, one would assume that he would at least know not to cause a scene or threaten someone about "his rights."

I thought the live show was the best one they have had.  They finally realized that we don't care about little known social media influencers and want to see the actual participants of the show.  I have no idea why they brought Angie back, and I certainly hope it doesn't mean that she will be on a future season.    

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Matty said:

Eric is 50, I mean 40, and that dump is all he has to show for it?

Hahahahaha!  

I was thinking who is more pitiful.....Penguin or Eric?

If I were to come here desperate for a better life  where would I want to go?

I dunno.  At least the Storage Unit comes with a job/money and PEOPLE!

The Dump apartment comes with cockroaches and a teen to pay half the bills. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Jonathan sucks and he's bringing out the worst in someone with questionable self-control.

He really, really does suck. At first I was thinking points to him because at least he was telling that blonde "I can't do this" but then I thought, wait... why is he not just saying a firm no and moving away from her. Of course, there's likely some production shenanigans in all of that, but still.  Dude takes her to Myrtle Beach to cheer her up and take her out to show her some fun and then proceeds to get drunk - that last drink "double shot" even the bartender looked like he was loathe to pour it.  

• Love 7

Each season I am convinced at least one of the stories is made up with actors and this time around I think it is Leida and Eric. There is no way a wealthy, highly education woman would not look into where she would be staying, how this relationship would help her goals of being a doctor and how her extended family would fit in. I think both she and Eric applied to the show to get some bucks and for her to get acting creditionals. She is not 19, there is no reason for her to not check out Eric's situation. Her parents also don't look or act wealthy. Wealthy people would have rented a hotel room instead of staying in Eric's 'cottage'. I also think the messy house was enhanced for this purpose. I felt and still feel the same way about Angela and Mike and seeing her with nice hair and clothes only supports my view.

I dislike everything about Colt and find him unattractive in every way, physically and mentally. Again, I fail to understand why Larissa would come to America without asking for pictures of where they will live, what she will do all day etc. I can understand it if people are very, very poor but the way she complains about everything leads me to believe she is not.

I don't have a problem with Jay and Ashley or Mike and Olga yet. They seem like people who met in person and fell into love. I don't like Kalani and her family but I'm not crazy about Asuelo either. He didn't seem to make much effort in trying to support or see his son until he was contacted by the show. He seems very simple and likely won't last with Kalani

I don't have anything much to say about Jon and Fernanda. It's not Jon's fault she can't drink in the states, and I'm not sure what she expected to find here. I think if you are coming here for a green card and don't care for the person, everything will bother you. If you are in love you will find a way to work it out. 

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

I guess it's me being old because I didn't know anyone who acted like that when I was 19.  I didn't act like that when I was 19.  And I'm glad none of my friends did, or we would not have continued to be friends.

Yea, she is not acting like that because she is 19.  A lot of 19 year old don’t act like that. She is acting like that because she is ghetto.  She reminds me of Basketball Wives Evelyn Lozada and Tammy.  They think they gotta get up on everyone’s face if they feel disrespected.

They think because they are beautiful and have a guy pussy whipped buying them titis and shoes that they have all the control. Nope!  Those are the worst guys.  They are womanizers, cocky, charming a’holes!  They have no loyalty and like a lot of female attention.

• Love 5

Leida is not a doctor.  And the show agrees.  They're always careful to say she, "graduated medical school".  That just means she is a college grad with some more science classes.  She has a really long way to go before she could practice here, including the possibility of needing to completely re-do med school.  

• Love 18
5 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

Leida is not a doctor.  And the show agrees.  They're always careful to say she, "graduated medical school".  That just means she is a college grad with some more science classes.  She has a really long way to go before she could practice here, including the possibility of needing to completely re-do med school.  

Yeah, them talking about her "continuing her schooling" and "hoping you can introduce her to some people" sounds more to me like she got bored with school and didn't continue to the next step.

• Love 7

Is Baraboo WI anywhere near a major medical school/teaching hospital? 

I’m still shaking my head over Eric renting a two bedroom place in the Poconos. That was barely adequate when it was just he and Leida in one room and Reina and Alless in another, but when her parents and plus sized brother arrived, I thought it was ridiculous that three people were now relegated to sleeping on the couches! Especially since Leida’s family is used to five star hotels! And despite their protests to the contrary, I still think there was at least one mouse lurking around in that kitchen, although Eric assured Father Doctor there weren’t any animals in the area. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, funky-rat said:
14 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

Yeah, them talking about her "continuing her schooling" and "hoping you can introduce her to some people" sounds more to me like she got bored with school and didn't continue to the next step.

it seems clearer after last night, that Leida probably hoodwinked her family into thinking she was going to realize her DREAM of practicing medicine in the US...and that aint happening. I mean, as soon as she gets here

Spoiler

she starts some bogus online 'production/event company' bullshit related to cosplay conventions. See https://www.longlivecohenrosen.com/

She aint gonna be practicing medicine any time soon, that's for sure. And with her winning personality she'd get booted out before the first month of med school was over. "You want me to clean BED PANS?!? I dont do that! In Indonesia we have lower level staff who do that sort of thing!" Yeah bitch, I'd say go home, but you deserve to live in squalor with your lying sack of shit cheap ass gaslighting man.

Oh, one last thing about these two idiots...his reactions and angry dismal of her dismay over the state of that hovel was very telling.  If she thinks she can control the situation with this guy, she's got another thing coming. He seemed seething with anger under the surface.

• Love 10

Big story in the Daily Mail about the entire Junior class of the high school posing for a portrait giving the seig heil Nazi salute and throwing the white supremacist hand signals. Looks like the town is as gross as Eric's apartment. Run girl!

Colt's Mom and family are horrible people.  Larissa should leave the country immediately as she has no one to stand up to Colt when he decides to deactivate her phone again. He is an incel plain and simple. There's a reason that Reddit has banned those monsters.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, funky-rat said:

Yeah I agree, who needs unnecessary dramatics. Fernanda was pissy from the start because she can’t drink in the US and she likes to drink in order to have fun and dirty dance with her boyfriends and be the center of attention in the clubs. 

She was upset because some random woman was dancing with Jon? It looked pretty tame to me. But if she was upset, all she had to do was leave ... you don’t go pushing and slapping people for a stupid reason like that . And don’t go guilting him because you left your family to come here with him.  That’s what happens when you hook up with someone from another country, if you miss mom and your siblings that much maybe you aren’t ready.

• Love 14
9 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

That wasn’t a twin bed, it was your basic full-size version. I’ve had a queen for so long I forgot what a full-size mattress looks like.

Looks like both Debbie and Angela have used their winnings from this show to spruce themselves up. Good for them!

Well in light of her charming comment that he should move his fat ass on the sofa, perhaps she meant the bed was not big enough to share with him as opposed to a fit man.

9 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I really like Coltie's cousin and his flower child wife. Their home looked warm and happy. And, at the end of the day, he's right. Larissa is out of his league and wants a green card.

My heart went out to Olga all alone in that bleak low-ceilinged delivery room! Glad the dude got permission to be in there with her. I'm rooting for these crazy kids. At least rooting for her and the baby to get to America to be raised among extended family and grandparents. He's holding up pretty well for a 19-year-old with no sense whatsoever. And again, she's a soldier. (They actually WALKED her down to get her C-section!!!!!) I think fatherhood might actually center him somewhat.

When I see Eric's teeth, it makes me wonder about his drinking. Like, he works, comes home, drinks, and plays video games and has little room for any thing else.

Yes, his dental care is paid for but that means thinking about something else, scheduling some appointments and possibly even skipping work when the boss is already irritated because he's missed so much work from being hungover. He figures, forget it!

Just a theory.

There could be copays and he is a cheapskate.

• Love 2

There's not much said about Ashley and Jay.  While I don't find Jay that impressive, neither is she.  What is going on with her?  She seems to really treat their relationship as a minor thing.  I don't even think she tries to pretend that's it's that important to her.  Her bridesmaid's tried to seem supportive, but, they seemed kind of disinterested too.  What's her background?  She sure seems uninformed about things. 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Granny58 said:

Not done watching yet, but...

1.  Jonathan wants to show Fernanda how good NC can be, so takes her to SC? 

2.  Kalini QUITS HER JOB to spend time with her baby and baby daddy?  Must be nice!

3.  I don't like to comment on people's looks, but sheesh....Eric is haggard!

...more to follow

Eric and Debbie would be an appropriate match looks wise.  But Leida calls him “ruggedly handsome.”  Um, ruggedly handsome is Sam Elliott.  Eric is just homely and has aged prematurely.

7 hours ago, LaChavalina said:

The first clue that you're visiting a crap furniture store is that they can't even manage to display their furniture effectively. What was that place? It looked like a cut-rate Rent-a-Center.

I kind of feel bad for Fernanda more than anything. She just isn't mature enough to be getting married, and I don't think she realizes that if she marries this guy this will be the rest of her life: Hanging out with his boring white bread friends, no more regular clubbing, two years of being his designated driver before they can even drink together, being away from her family months or years at a time, and probably getting pregnant in a few years and kissing her great body goodbye. A guy with more sense than Jonathan would see this and be willing to make real changes or let her go. He's a real estate agent and has family in Chicago, why wouldn't he consider moving there to be with her? She seems like she'd be a lot happier in a bigger area with a larger Latino population.

Agrees with the posters above on Steven and Olga. He won crazy points in my book for trying to be there and support her.

Can't we make some special visa category for Asuelu so he doesn't have to be here on a K-1? Maybe an Einstein visa for sexy moves and excellence in Polynesian dance? 

Leida's money-grubbing is disgusting. And for the 8 millionth time, none of this is how actual rich people would behave. That said, nice to see Eric following in the proud tradition of 90 Day Fiance partners who didn't bother to buy an appropriate bed before their SO showed up.

Good to know that one of Jonathan’s oafish friends is now a judge.  Was no one else available in sleepy Lumberton?

• Love 9
3 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

For any of you who watched Unexpected, are you seeing stunning similarities in Jay's and Diego's THs?  They have the exact same tilt of the head--sideways and back a little.  The same style of speech (ignoring the accent, of course).  And the same cockiness.

So then there's hope for Diego? Because Jay seems to be able to speak in actual sentences and makes sense.  

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Angkor said:

If Leida's father is a super star, famous and world renowned surgeon, it makes no sense that she will never get above a low paying GP in her country.  In the US, if your family members were well respected doctors at a hospital, you can guarantee that their children could move up the ladder at that hospital really quickly.  I can't believe that there is less nepotism in Indonesia in this regards.  If she was to stay the course in Indonesia she would be living a much posher lifestyle than in the US, even after she got her credentials. 

Is Ashley a super fan or something?  Nothing is making sense with her story.  She bailed on two weddings because she was cheated on, but is willing to go through with a third, despite being cheated on, and not caring if it happens again.  The only difference is she gets to be on television this time.  So, super fan?  Career aspirations as a model or in the TV business? 

Maybe you have to take boards for the more desirable specialties and she can’t pass them.  I think even in the U.S. general practitioners make a lot less than they did 30 or 40 years ago.  They are middle class but no longer considered rich.

5 hours ago, Angkor said:

If Leida's father is a super star, famous and world renowned surgeon, it makes no sense that she will never get above a low paying GP in her country.  In the US, if your family members were well respected doctors at a hospital, you can guarantee that their children could move up the ladder at that hospital really quickly.  I can't believe that there is less nepotism in Indonesia in this regards.  If she was to stay the course in Indonesia she would be living a much posher lifestyle than in the US, even after she got her credentials. 

Is Ashley a super fan or something?  Nothing is making sense with her story.  She bailed on two weddings because she was cheated on, but is willing to go through with a third, despite being cheated on, and not caring if it happens again.  The only difference is she gets to be on television this time.  So, super fan?  Career aspirations as a model or in the TV business? 

Maybe Ashley is a nympho and only a super young guy can keep up.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

So, 1 twin bed and No couch??????  Tragic! 

D08F73C0-3A40-43E1-817F-0EA2707CD3EF.jpeg

4BB36F53-FCB2-41E1-9805-239C29F98194.jpeg

4263BFF9-0C2E-4114-9B2E-027B9B126922.jpeg

That white chair in first picture must be also used as portable toilet since there is a roll of toilet paper on the small table next to it. Multitasking! You can play Halo without needing to leave the room for potty break!

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
On 11/7/2018 at 8:54 PM, Jennifersdc said:

My husband being from Cleveland - that’s what he says about Pittsburgh. He’s an avid - see bitter sports fan. I’m not even supposed to use Heinz ketchup (I do - it’s far superior to the other brands).

LOL!  Yeah, I agree about the Heinz!

On 11/8/2018 at 11:25 AM, funky-rat said:

I live in North Central PA, and feel more at home in Philly than I do Pittsburgh.  I don't give two craps about sports.  But they have different ways out there, which is fine, but they're not kind about it if you're out there visiting and unaware.  I had a boss that was in this area from Greensburg because her husband was transferred to a facility nearby.  She complained constantly about how much our area sucked, how much better Greensburg/Pittsburgh area was, and made fun of everything we did, what we had to eat, the way we talked (when she had far more oddball terms, mannerisms, etc)…..  I've never experienced that with anyone from the Philly area.  I lived in NE Ohio for a few years, and love the Cleveland area.  

As a native, I offer my sincere apologies.  I promise you, we're not all like that!  "Yinzers" are an embarrassment to all of us.  As for your boss....tell her that we do NOT consider Greensburg to be a part of the Pittsburgh area.  It's not even in the same county for goodness sakes.  And NO area has more oddball terms than we do; I promise you that.

3 hours ago, ALittleShelfish said:

There's also bags of plastic cutlery.  Which tells me Eric isn't into doing dishes or caring about the environment.  Neither of which surprise me.  

And next to the sink, Miracle-Gro.  But I didn't see any plants.  Maybe there were some?  But now there don't seem to be.  So maybe we can put that away now?

• Love 8
9 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Next week I am eagerly waiting to see what happens for dinner time!  Eric and Leida are supposed to return to the parents Air BnB.   Eric has to feed Old + New family.

I wonder if he is picking up fried chicken and jumbo potato salad from the supermarket! 1 piece of chicken per person.  HAH! 

That's one thing I kept noticing about Eric -- he never seems to feed people. They drove to the cabin in PA and immediately went to bed (both times). They drove to Baraboo for the 'meeting of awkwardness' with all the blended families and there was no offer of drinks, snacks, etc. The only 'meal' we've seen him provide was the infamous cheesesteak sandwich, split four ways.

• Love 15
4 hours ago, PityFree said:

There is a roll of quarters  on the right side of this photo.  Which tells me that Leida had better enjoy doing her laundry at the laundromat  — because Prince Eric is in no position to provide a washer and dryer.

The red/black object to the left of the flag cup... is that the tong that Fernanda found ?

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Matty said:

The way Kelani speaks drives me nuts. She speaks slowly, over enunciates every word, and has the Kardasian vocal fry. Asuelo doesn't have a mean bone in his body. The way they treat him is terrible. Poor guy. The caterpillars on Kolini's eyes are distracting when she's spewing her venom against Asuelo.

Fernanda is beautiful She made a bad decision to leave everything behind for Jonathan and Lumberton, N.C. What a boring place to be stuck in when you're young. The 19 year olds that were born and raised there probably can't wait to leave. Jonathan is vain and likes having a beautiful young woman on his arm. 

Eric is 50, I mean 40, and that dump is all he has to show for it?

When Coltee's cousin said "I think Larissa is using Colt to come here and live the high life" I was laughing out loud. Who in their right mind thinks living with Coltee and Mama Debbie is living the "high life"? No one. Ever.

I'll add one positive comment to this thread. Mama Debbie's hair color looked a thousand times better. Thanks, Larissa. That is all. Back to the snark.

Fernanda made two digs about him having a big nose.  Great way to flatter your fiance.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Spike said:

Fernanda made two digs about him having a big nose.  Great way to flatter your fiance.

I was taken aback by that, but then was hoping it's a little "thing" between them.  Mr. Outlier has a feature we refer to as his BFEs (big flappin' ears).  But he started it.

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, sconstant said:

And next to the sink, Miracle-Gro.  But I didn't see any plants.  Maybe there were some?  But now there don't seem to be.  So maybe we can put that away now?

It’s cheaper than Rogaine, maybe Eric is using it on his hair? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 20
6 hours ago, silverspoons said:

Most places that have lots of teaching hospitals are in large cities and large cities and expensive to live in. I cant see Eric moving to New England and paying the cost of living and as a resident Ledia would be making peanuts for at least 3 if not more years. 

The closest 'city' is Madison, WI -- about an hour away -- home of the Univ of WIsconsin Medical School. A bit of a drive, but do-able. Baraboo is exactly 3.5 hrs from both Minneapolis and Chicago, both of which have med schools.

I found this interesting (5-yr-old) article re: the path to U.S. licensing for foreign doctors. Not sure if it's changed, but it sounds like way too much 'work' for Leida. https://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/12/business/economy/long-slog-for-foreign-doctors-to-practice-in-us.html

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Maybe be moving to Utah is great so Asuelu can be with his people! 

I appreciated Ashley mentioning that she wanted Jay to have some friends so he'd have an outlet for fun, activities that didn't always involve her. We all need that, and she actively tried to help that happen. Selfish Kalani gives not one thought to Asuelu's comfort or discomfort, or what would make his adjustment to the U.S., fatherhood, a committed relationship easier. She's very self-centered and just mean. Asuelu needs to wash that woman right out of his hair . . . stat . . . and go back home. She's making his life a living hell (and hurting her son in the process). Bad person, only eclipsed by her nasty sister and father.

Edited by ChiMama
  • Love 21
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

There's not much said about Ashley and Jay.  While I don't find Jay that impressive, neither is she.  What is going on with her?  She seems to really treat their relationship as a minor thing.  I don't even think she tries to pretend that's it's that important to her.  Her bridesmaid's tried to seem supportive, but, they seemed kind of disinterested too.  What's her background?  She sure seems uninformed about things. 

I’d like to know where her kids are. And why they aren’t with Mom.

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

A 9 volt battery in the soap dish. Proper or not?

That actually looks like a smoke detector.  As in, it's obviously not on the ceiling where it should be.

So, in addition to the fact that this place is a complete pigsty, it's also dangerous.  Nice.  

Welcome to your new home, little boy.

• Love 18
4 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

The beaches on the Outer Banks of NC are much nicer. But not the wild nightlife offered by Myrtle Beach. 

Isn't Myrtle Beach kind of trashy and party-motivated, a la Daytona, Panama City Beach, Va Beach, some of the NJ shore locales?

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Owwwww ma leg said:

What did we think of Grangella? I was pleasantly surprised, I had to laugh when she was censored twice. Good times, about the bj.

I think she is just as disgusting and classless as ever. Only difference is she finally put some conditioner in her hair. Oh sure, she still loves Michael, yet it was reported on social media that she got a DUI while driving home from a bar with her married boyfriend. But she loooovvvveees Michael. Sit down, bitch and have a smoke. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, ava111 said:

That white chair in first picture must be also used as portable toilet since there is a roll of toilet paper on the small table next to it. Multitasking! You can play Halo without needing to leave the room for potty break!

I saw the tp too, ewwwwww mr eyebags. Also has his cup ever been rinsed clean? Gross

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Owwwww ma leg said:

I saw the tp too, ewwwwww mr eyebags. Also has his cup ever been rinsed clean? Gross

It reminds me of my broke college days when we'd steal tp from the bathrooms to use as kleenex.

Or maybe he's doing some other kind of activity in the living room that requires bodily fluids cleanup . . . ew. Ew. EW.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, gingerella said:

it seems clearer after last night, that Leida probably hoodwinked her family into thinking she was going to realize her DREAM of practicing medicine in the US...and that aint happening. I mean, as soon as she gets here

Hide contents

she starts some bogus online 'production/event company' bullshit related to cosplay conventions. See https://www.longlivecohenrosen.com/

She aint gonna be practicing medicine any time soon, that's for sure. And with her winning personality she'd get booted out before the first month of med school was over. "You want me to clean BED PANS?!? I dont do that! In Indonesia we have lower level staff who do that sort of thing!" Yeah bitch, I'd say go home, but you deserve to live in squalor with your lying sack of shit cheap ass gaslighting man.

Oh, one last thing about these two idiots...his reactions and angry dismal of her dismay over the state of that hovel was very telling.  If she thinks she can control the situation with this guy, she's got another thing coming. He seemed seething with anger under the surface.

Was the cohen/Rosen link original post removed? I could only find in in your repost in hidden content.

Anyway it explains why Eric's home looks like it does. He could spend all his money on online gaming, conventions and cosplay? His daughter mentioned him playing Halo on the live aftershow. That would also help explain  about them being together. If they are both into online gaming, cosplay and stuff like that at least they have something in common. Otherwise until I saw this information (thank you whoever posted it) they could as well come from two different planets. The fact that Leida actually stayed in that home that night shows that she is trying. I saw her perfumes on top shelf of the closet later which means she actually unpacked her suitcase in that shithole. They definitely had to talk about future and setting up that business/website so early after she came here would support that. Maybe they want to get into gaming as a way to support themselves. It's not unheard of people making big money just playing videogames. Both sharing the same hobby would be pretty strong bond if they are both really into it (true fact - I married my first husband because we were REALLY into music LOL).

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ava111 said:

there is also a towel covering the seat of the white chair.

Either Eric is incontinent, or that chair is used for simple pleasures.

Sorry.  Sorry everyone.

• Love 15