Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E08: Seeing Red

• Start Topic

On 9/11/2018 at 9:31 AM, TV Diva Queen said:

I could tell she was impaired and loaded for bear when she was cluelessly wandering about for some reason with one of the poster sized pics from Eddie's musical revue days, that was a weird scene.

i just now watched this week's episode (been behind bc of Bachelor in Paradise) but I thought the same thing when she was carryihng that pic! Like WTF are you doing Kelly! She was definately impaired - I dont know on what but she was out of it

• Love 2
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

I disagree. There is usually a perceived slight that triggers Dorinda and sets her off; Kelly comes looking for a fight.

True! Kelly definitely looks for a fight! I guess I meant both of them have a "turning" point - they both need someone to telling them "you're turning" lol

• Love 2
On 9/11/2018 at 2:14 PM, TV Diva Queen said:

I hereby call to order the "I used to hate Kelly, but she's growing on me" Committee. She totally won me over when after she was talking with Shaneful and was yelling "that horrible little man over there".  FTW!!!

Gotta tell ya, I know I’m the minority here, but she won me over when she called Heather a See You Next Tuesday at the sushi restaurant and fake ole Heather clutched her pearls and had a conniption. Then fake-cried in the car ride home home to her bitchy, fame-whore husband. I loved that. I can smell phoniness a mile away, and Heather was such a phony. 

• Love 10
21 hours ago, cpgrad00 said:

I’m a long time lurker, first time poster. Just had to chime in here. I have 2 young boys (2.5 and 4.5). The older one always sits and eats and is generally well behaved (and always has been).   But, my younger one is a whole different beast. He seriously hates to eat dinner. Rarely will he sit and eat at dinner time. I’ve tried everything to change this. It’s a constant battle that I sometimes don’t have the energy to fight! So, I guess his behavior makes me a bad mother that has lost control.  

I guess my point is, please have a little understanding for Gina and her children. Having kids is freaking hard and it’s really easy to cast judgement (especially if you don’t have kids).  Kids are all freaking different. I was blessed with an easy child and then cursed with a difficult one. It’s so easy to take the praise for the well behaved child and also to feel shame for the “wild child”. When in reality, they were born that way!! I’m working with my younger one to improve his “wild” ways at dinner time, but it is VERY HARD!!!! 

I’m no fan of Vicki, but I’m glad she showed some understanding of Gina and her children. 

I don't think she is a bad mom.  I also understand having kids is hard.  Not from experience,  but from being around them and seeing what others go through however, that doesn't mean they make dynamic reality tv.  If I wanted to watch kids run around I might choose a different show.  I want to watch middle aged women run around!  But thank you for letting me know kids get wild, I lack understanding,  and as someone without kids it is just too easy to cast judgement.  Learn something new everyday! 

• Love 6
On 9/11/2018 at 12:20 AM, Irritable said:

I thought the decorations for the party were tacky. Did I miss Tamra saying the theme of the night was “garish and cheap”? As much as I loathe Vicki, her party planners always do great things with her back yard. Tamra’s looked like everything came from Party City.

For some reason I'm recalling Tamara gave Amazon a shout out ... and is it Aldi Wine [as in the grocery store chain] which keeps being mentioned?

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, LeLalique said:

For some reason I'm recalling Tamara gave Amazon a shout out ... and is it Aldi Wine [as in the grocery store chain] which keeps being mentioned?

Yes, and yes.  :-)

Vicky can pretend to be a human being by acting like a good meemaw around Gina's kids all she wants - I will NEVER not call her a cancer scamming c*** when she appears on my TeeVee screen.

• Love 17
21 hours ago, kicksave said:

Well...he is Mormon. That would explain his distaste for alcohol. Kelly was a drunk bully and would have attacked anyone for any comment that she deemed critical of her...we’ve seen this before, many times. I’m not saying Shane was right in mixing it up with her but one day Kelly is going to verbally attack a guy who will stand up to her and maybe not be such a gentleman or a pushover like her ex. She’s just a sad, middle aged mess...I understand her brother and mother have deserted her also. She needs anger management and should not drink...it brings out the worst in her. Shane just needs to stay off the show.

I don't really care if he's Mormon. That's HIS choice. I don't drink. I haven't in about 11 years. I don't look down on people who do. I don't scoff at intoxicated people like I'm so much better than they are. 

Kelly is no angel and she certainly goes off the rails at times. I thought this incident was minor in comparison; and I was totally on her side, as I thought both Steve and Shane acted like jerks. 

I also think her husband was no gentleman. He was probably just better at controlling himself on camera. I believe the mother/brother sided with the $$$. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 12
45 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I don't really care if he's Mormon. That's HIS choice. I don't drink. I haven't in about 11 years. I don't look down on people who do. I don't scoff at intoxicated people like I'm so much better than they are. 

Kelly is no angel and she certainly goes off the rails at times. I thought this incident was minor in comparison; and I was totally on her side, as I thought both Steve and Shane acted like jerks. 

I also think her husband was no gentleman. He was probably just better at controlling himself on camera. I believe the mother/brother sided with the $$$. 

I agree with this. I saw through Steve's antics. She tried to approach him civilly. She actually listened to Shannon's advice because she wasn't looking to start a fight but to get some answers from the man about why he was providing any comments to Page Six.  If he felt it was an inappropriate time and place, he could have easily said and sternly tell her that he wasn't going to discuss the matter at the party. Instead, he tried to cross-examine her like a cop in an interrogation room, gaslighting her and trying to portray her concerns as being ones that are completely fabricated and made up in her own head. That isn't how a decent person behaves and from what we know, Kelly has not done anything to Steve, or Vicki for that matter, that is so morally corrupt and despicable that he should have written her off in such a mean fashion. It seems Shane is the kind of person that loves drama but secretly loves it.

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

I agree with this. I saw through Steve's antics. She tried to approach him civilly. She actually listened to Shannon's advice because she wasn't looking to start a fight but to get some answers from the man about why he was providing any comments to Page Six.  If he felt it was an inappropriate time and place, he could have easily said and sternly tell her that he wasn't going to discuss the matter at the party. Instead, he tried to cross-examine her like a cop in an interrogation room, gaslighting her and trying to portray her concerns as being ones that are completely fabricated and made up in her own head. That isn't how a decent person behaves and from what we know, Kelly has not done anything to Steve, or Vicki for that matter, that is so morally corrupt and despicable that he should have written her off in such a mean fashion. It seems Shane is the kind of person that loves drama but secretly loves it.

That's how I saw it as well. He was completely dismissive and  basically said, "Lady, you're crazy. I don't know anything about what you're talking about". And he knew damn well what she was talking about. 

His whole walking-away shtick doesn't scream "mature" to me. It screams "arrogant ass". 

• Love 15

I love Shane and Kelly. They´re both so awesomely horrible, yet kind of adorable, in the craziest way.

It was obvious that Shane and Steve had a love at first sight bromance. Steve was literally glowing when the "ladies" were arriving at the party, and I was wondering who was with him and putting that genuine happy smile on his face, and then whoever was in the way moved aside and of course, it was adorable Mr. Emily. He´s never like this with Vicky, more like the opposite.

Edited by halkatla
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, halkatla said:

I love Shane and Kelly. They´re both so awesomely horrible, yet kind of adorable, in the craziest way.

It was obvious that Shane and Steve had a love at first sight bromance. Steve was literally glowing when the "ladies" were arriving at the party, and I was wondering who was with him and putting that genuine happy smile on his face, and then whoever was in the way moved aside and of course, it was adorable Mr. Emily. He´s never like this with Vicky, more like the opposite.

"Mr. Emily". LOL!

• Love 5
5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

That's how I saw it as well. He was completely dismissive and  basically said, "Lady, you're crazy. I don't know anything about what you're talking about". And he knew damn well what she was talking about. 

His whole walking-away shtick doesn't scream "mature" to me. It screams "arrogant ass". 

What else other than an ass would someone that voluntarily sleeps with vicki be?

• Love 11
On 9/10/2018 at 9:02 PM, nexxie said:

Kelly really does explode - she seemed drunk tonight; wonder if that’s usually the case when she goes off.

Yep, and Tamara too. Giving these women alcohol is like lighting a match and then wondering why it burns. What few inhibitions they both have are drowned out after several drinks. I don't like Shane but Kelly is drunk and obnoxious. 

• Love 3
On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 5:03 PM, howiveaddict said:

What's up with Steve just walking away from situations. First with Tamra and sex talk.  ( of course that was all sorts of embarrassing) Next with Kelly.  Who walks off and leaves it for someone else to continue the argument?  Shane was in the wrong to continue the discussion after Steve left. It was none of his fucking business. I would be totally pissed too if a stranger inserted his/her self into an argument I was having with someone else. Kelly was right to call him a little bitch.  

Except Kelly asked Shane a question and didn't like his answer.

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 10:56 AM, KungFuBunny said:

It's called "Boba Tea" or sometimes "Bubble Tea"

The Boba is actually round balls of tapioca

So it is any tea/ice and they throw in a scoop of boba. You have to drink with a thick straw and you eat the boba.

I'm wondering if Steve is just another scammer.

Why add starch to your tea?

• Love 2

Tamra and her f'n scooter. Hopefully she'll get the ok from her "doctor" to stop using it. She probably doesn't use it when the camera crew is gone. She's just as annoying as the screaming needy toddlers. What do they have in commom? Toddlers and Tamra require LOTS of attention.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 9
On 9/12/2018 at 11:33 AM, Saltgypsie said:

I want Kelly as my new best friend!  I think her snark is hysterical, and she really seems like a ride or die friend...  I'd rather have a friend that's upfront about things vs a friend that talks behind my back...Hence, Tamara and Vicky.

Never forget, deep deep down kelly is feral, and when you least expect it, will turn on you too, and try to rip your face off. She’s fun from afar. 

• Love 9
22 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Whatever..all these people lack impulse control.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Just popping in to say this season is boring and unwatchable. I have dropped it like Atlanta and Potomac and NJ.  I watched 20 min of this week and shut it off, third week in a row and I have no burning urge to catch up. Do I need to keep going on this ep to see Kelly go off? 

I wouldn't recommend it!. Lol!  I've gotten to the point where I don't care at all if I forget a new episode is on nor do I care if I will ever have time to watch it. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Higgins said:

Why add starch to your tea?

The bopas I've had fruit flavored liquid inside that bust open when you bite them.  Only had them on frozen yogurt and not in tea.  Lol , we passed a bubble tea place today and I had to explain it to my husband.  He only drinks unsweetened tea. I told him that he wouldn't like that tea.

On topic, Shane is still a little bitch, trying to earn his orange.

• Love 4
On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 8:41 PM, Chalby said:

I have to say that I don't care why my hubby and I split, I do not want anyone who I knew 'first' hooking my ex up with a new lady. Steve and Michael would never have met if it weren't for the women. I do not mind them being friends, but I do mind them interfering with emotions. And then for Steve to tell Vicky not to share what he was doing with Kelly. Wrong on every level. For Steve to say that - HE KNEW he shouldn't be setting Michael up.

I am confused. I thought all Kelly said was my friend told me to order a 'vulva' tea, but hey am I supposed to go down on her? He laughed and gave her the correct pronunciation. I thought it was funny and harmless. Kelly likes to say it as it is.

I think there was more to them behind the scenes. Did you see when she went in for her reduction surgery. He knew her and knew what she needed and she was so grateful for his assistance. I felt really sad that it did come to an end, but there was a lot of love there that doesn't fade because they have different interests. She just wasn't ready to stay home every night and watch television.

I have a problem with this way of thinking.  If a man had walked in and said to a female employee something like "my friend said to get a blowie tea, does that mean he's going to give me a blow job?" people would be shouting "harassment."  There really is a double standard when it comes to women and men with respect to sexual harassment and I'm over it.  The New York ladies are the worst with it, however.  Especially Ramona and Sonja.  They would've been arrested by now if they were men.

• Love 7
On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:21 PM, njbchlover said:

Why should he, when his wife is bigger than he is?  Also, I think he enjoys being an antagonist - even in their own relationship - "snarkasm" - bullshit!  He's a bitchy little man who uses words to hurt.

He seems to be a very insecure, nasty little man.  It must make him crazy that Emily is bringing home the bacon as a lawyer and he can't even manage to pass the CA bar exam.   I pretty much hated him from the first time we saw him on screen.   I know his type.  And anyone who declares that people just "don't get my sarcasm" usually are just trying to hide the fact that they're an asshole to people.  Kind of like saying something purposefully hurtful to someone and then when they call you on it, declaring "hey, it was a joke!"

• Love 10
On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 11:21 AM, TV Diva Queen said:

Signing on to this 100%.  Tamra with the hand gestures was disgusting.  and then when Steve joined them and she kept clapping her hands hard saying you need to "F her hard"  (or whatever she said), made me sick.  I'm sure Simon is relishing in this...

You can take the girl out of the trailer....

• Love 3
On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 11:58 AM, TV Diva Queen said:

I'm going to give Gina the benefit of the doubt in regard to her children.  I think they are just showing off for the cameras.  When Luca hit her in the head, and she said "to your room" , Luca listened, he didn't talk back, he didn't cry, he went to his room.  That leads me to believe that while things aren't perfection at her home, I don't think they're as bad as we've been seeing. YMMV

I totally agree.  We've heard over the years from other cast members that their kids acted up much more when the cameras are around.  Being a parent of two small kids myself, they definitely "perform" when there's company over.  Don't get me started on how they behave if they think someone's recording them.  Plus, trying to wrangle 3 young kids yourself 24/7 will wear anyone down.  I don't particularly want to watch scenes with her kids because...well...I live that shit I don't want to watch it when I'm trying to escape through trash TV, but I'm cutting her some slack about her kids' behavior for sure.

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 12:06 PM, Juliegirlj said:

It is certainly possible that Gina’s kids were just acting up, but all the scenes with her kids are pretty much the same. During such a confusing, sad time in their family, strange camera crews, upheavals in their schedules, etc cannot be very good for the kids. Why would she choose to subject them to that while going through a separation/ divorce?! 

Kelly should be careful around Steve “Chavez” Lodge. There are rumors that he was a dirty cop, and even though they were dismissed- several brutality charges. 

Sounds EXACTLY like the type of guy Vicki would get involved with.

• Love 7

Could Tamra be more crass?  Honestly, asking Steve if he and Vicki fuck a lot -- pervy.  Coming out and telling Steve he has to marry Vicki?  The poor man seems to be getting it from all sides too.  It occurred to me about halfway through the scene that both Vicki and Tamra were shitfaced.  And speaking of faces, Vicki's just keeps getting more and more hideous with the fillers.

It's more than obvious that Gina is kind of checked out as a mom.  Those kids behave that way because it's their way of getting her attention.  Besides issuing orders on what they're doing that they shouldn't, it looks like she doesn't even talk to them all that much.  Her approach appears to be just herd the animals to get them out of her hair.  I'm sure it would be easier if there was a dad to interact with them sometimes.  And NOW she decides maybe this isn't the life she wants after all?  She's a solid friend, I'll say that for her, and I like her for it.  That said, the inside decor of her house is dreadful. 

King of Snarcasm?  Sorry no, he isn't trying to be funny, Emily.  Recognize and accept that.  No, Shane, you didn't "just ask someone to be quiet" -- have you forgotten it's all on video?  You were out of line rude, and now you're getting called on it.  One thing I think everyone is learning about you, Shane, is that you have a giant chip on your shoulder because your wife passed the CA bar and you didn't because you're not as smart as you think you are.  What you're a success at is being an asshole.  Case in point:  Emily:  I'm ready.  I have my Vegas outfit on.  How do I look?"  Shane:  "It's red."  He knew damn well what she wanted and he refused to give her any compliment at all.  Prick.  Em, honey, burn that backless jumpsuit, seriously.

Tamra and her dry eyes -- totally fake crying/sobbing again, during her scene with Shannon and nary a sign of any tears.  Tams still doesn't have the hang of the Christian thing.  "I've been good and prayed every night but it never comes.  Where's God then?"  Tamra, that's what faith is.  To believe when it's the hardest.  And look for God's lessons in all of it.  Maybe some day she'll get it.  Poor Eddie -- she's not helping him cope at all.  But she looked fantastic in her jumpsuit at Eddie's party.  Eddie was a good sport to embrace the silly outfit.

Kelly is sure going all scorched earth on the men this ep.  LOL - Vicki is more of a man than Steve.  Kelly can be so irrational when she's drunk, and she clearly was when she came up to Steve at the party.  Even so, I still got a kick out of her calling Shane a little pussy and a little twerp because I just don't like him.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, lezlers said:

He seems to be a very insecure, nasty little man.  It must make him crazy that Emily is bringing home the bacon as a lawyer and he can't even manage to pass the CA bar exam.   I pretty much hated him from the first time we saw him on screen.   I know his type.  And anyone who declares that people just "don't get my sarcasm" usually are just trying to hide the fact that they're an asshole to people.  Kind of like saying something purposefully hurtful to someone and then when they call you on it, declaring "hey, it was a joke!"

What? Did her tiny husband go to law school and never passed the bar exam?? 

• Love 1

Steve is an ex-detective..he knows how to play cool..he knows how to play with words, hence, the part where he plays dumb.  I work with detective's and his mannerisms, wording, playing ignoranant  etc. while dealing with Kelly is pretty much detective 101.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

The bopas I've had fruit flavored liquid inside that bust open when you bite them.  Only had them on frozen yogurt and not in tea.  Lol , we passed a bubble tea place today and I had to explain it to my husband.  He only drinks unsweetened tea. I told him that he wouldn't like that tea.

Yes boba tea is the Taiwanese version of a milkshake with stuff in it or a sundae "topping".

When boba first came out it was clear or white but now they come in different colors.

I took my friend to a yogurt place where you serve yourself from the various machines and then there is a long table of an assortment of toppings you can choose from. They had bright orange and red boba. My friend said ewwwww....why would you put salmon roe on your yogurt?

• Love 6
On 9/10/2018 at 7:28 PM, AnnA said:

Does anyone know what Kelly accused Steve of telling Page Six?

If it was explained on the show, I missed it.

Yes, we did see a quick shot of a line or so published on page 6 about Steve commenting that Kelly's ex didn't want the divorce, so she should shut it about whether or not Vicki fixes him up with someone.  Not an exact quote, mind you.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

Could Tamra be more crass?  Honestly, asking Steve if he and Vicki fuck a lot -- pervy.  Coming out and telling Steve he has to marry Vicki?  The poor man seems to be getting it from all sides too.  It occurred to me about halfway through the scene that both Vicki and Tamra were shitfaced.  And speaking of faces, Vicki's just keeps getting more and more hideous with the fillers.

It's more than obvious that Gina is kind of checked out as a mom.  Those kids behave that way because it's their way of getting her attention.  Besides issuing orders on what they're doing that they shouldn't, it looks like she doesn't even talk to them all that much.  Her approach appears to be just herd the animals to get them out of her hair.  I'm sure it would be easier if there was a dad to interact with them sometimes.  And NOW she decides maybe this isn't the life she wants after all?  The inside decor of her house is dreadful. 

King of Snarcasm?  Sorry no, he isn't trying to be funny, Emily.  Recognize and accept that.  No, Shane, you didn't "just ask someone to be quiet" -- have you forgotten it's all on video?  You were out of line rude, and now you're getting called on it.  One thing I think everyone is learning about you, Shane, is that you have a giant chip on your shoulder because your wife passed the CA bar and you didn't because you're not as smart as you think you are.  What you're a success at is being an asshole.  Case in point:  Emily:  I'm ready.  I have my Vegas outfit on.  How do I look?"  Shane:  "It's red."  He knew damn well what she wanted and he refused to give her any compliment at all.  Prick.  Em, honey, burn that backless jumpsuit, seriously.

Tamra and her dry eyes -- totally fake crying/sobbing again, during her scene with Shannon and nary a sign of any tears.  Tams still doesn't have the hang of the Christian thing.  "I've been good and prayed every night but it never comes.  Where's God then?"  Tamra, that's what faith is.  To believe when it's the hardest.  Maybe some day she'll get it.  Poor Eddie -- she's not helping him cope at all.  But she looked fantastic in her jumpsuit at Eddie's party.  Eddie was a good sport to embrace the silly outfit.

Kelly is sure going all scorched earth on the men this ep.  LOL - Vicki is more of a man than Steve.  Kelly can be so irrational when she's drunk, and she clearly was when she came up to Steve at the party.  Even so, I still got a kick out of her calling Shane a little pussy and a little twerp because I just don't like him.

Tamra is confused and embarrassingly stupid. She thinks faith means entitlement. I believed so why didn't god give me what i prayed for? She is way too self absorbed to ever understand what faith and being thankful for what you have is all about. She is not, and never was, a person of faith in a higher power. That was just another bad acting job on her part. 

Just some friendly advice for Eddie: RUN RABBIT RUN!! LOL.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Tamra is confused and embarrassingly stupid. She thinks faith means entitlement. I believed so why didn't god give me what i prayed for? She is way too self absorbed to ever understand what faith and being thankful for what you have is all about. She is not, and never was, a person of faith in a higher power. That was just another bad acting job on her part. 

Oh, I think Eddie is over her. I bet this health scare will make him decide not to waste his life with such scum.

Maybe Tamra learned the entitlement from the mega church she attends.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Saltgypsie said:

Steve is an ex-detective..he knows how to play cool..he knows how to play with words, hence, the part where he plays dumb.  I work with detective's and his mannerisms, wording, playing ignoranant  etc. while dealing with Kelly is pretty much detective 101.

Too bad Meghan P.I. never got the chance to meet Steve! 

• Love 12
13 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Is the church Tamra goes to (OK, if she goes) one that preaches the prosperity gospel?  If so that may be why she thinks "I prayed, so where is it?"   

I agree with you, Eddie needs to run far, far, far away from Tamra. 

Edited by Lisa418722
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, Lisa418722 said:

Is the church Tamra goes to (OK, if she goes) one that preaches the prosperity gospel?  If so that may be why she thinks "I prayed, so where is it?"   

I agree with you, Eddie needs to run far, far, far away from Tamra. 

I don't recall the specific name of her church but it's located in Mission Viejo. IIRC she started out with Saddleback Church of the Rick Warren. Then she switched to a less known church in Mission Viejo...the church that did Tamra's wet see through dress baptism.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I don't recall the specific name of her church but it's located in Mission Viejo. IIRC she started out with Saddleback Church of the Rick Warren. Then she switched to a less known church in Mission Viejo...the church that did Tamra's wet see through dress baptism.

The Church of Latter Day Sluts?

• Love 19
14 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

Yes, we did see a quick shot of a line or so published on page 6 about Steve commenting that Kelly's ex didn't want the divorce, so she should shut it about whether or not Vicki fixes him up with someone.  Not an exact quote, mind you.

Thank you!

• Love 2
20 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

I had a fresh mango/ pineapple tea at the mall and it was insane! Omg, one of the most delicious things I ever had. 

• Love 2
On 9/11/2018 at 1:04 AM, CrinkleCutCat said:

Not George Clooney Steve is never going to marry Vicki. What’s that expression? You don’t need to buy the cow if you’re already getting the milk for free.

Little Bitch Shane has zero chemistry with his beard wife Emily. That was physically awkward when she tried to get a kiss when he got home from work! 

Or, getting milked for free! (yes, I had to go there after the BJ grossness).

Little Bitch Shane (LBS) reminds me of The Little Shit Jim, Amber Marchese's husband on RHONJ. It's like they just transplanted his smarmy little ass across the country and made his chin even weaker. Both are massive douchenozzles.

Edited by lightninggirl
  • Love 11

OK, y'all - are we going to talk about Eddie's horrific Glamour Shots photo posters? Gurl, please. After all of the gay accusations, why put those up? AND say that he had them done because he was "in theatre"? Talk about not doing anything to dispel rumours. And to top it all off, he looks absolutely awful! How much plastic surgery has Eddie had? Lord have mercy.

• Love 8