Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E08: Seeing Red

• Start Topic

Tamra hounds Steve to propose to Vicki; Gina makes a confession about her marriage; Tamra throws Eddie a birthday party; at the party, Kelly's plan to confront Steve goes awry and she ends up arguing with Emily's husband, Shane.

Edited by Taralightner
29 minutes ago, Taralightner said:

Tamra hounds Steve to propose to Vicki; Gina makes a confession about her marriage; Tamra throws Eddie a birthday party; at the party, Kelly's plan to confront Steve goes awry and she ends up arguing with Emily's husband, Shane.

Yet again, Trashbag Tamra sticks her nose (and her unasked for opinion) in someone else's business. She has no story line so she becomes a barnacle that attaches herself to the other housewives lives. I just know I'm going to get some chores done when this new episode airs tonight at 6 p.m. Lol! 

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, nexxie said:

When Tamra is done with someone, she’s done - and cruel about it.

Well she did "forbid" Eddie to play with David "in the house!" "What are we 12?" Just what we needed; incite a heart patient into a fight about some BS! The woman's clueless! ;-(

• Love 16

Who screeches more—Tamra or Gina’s kids? Ts almost a draw.

Seriously though, this dinner reminds me of dinner time at the house of a friend with kids. I don’t need to see this on my TV. What’s next, Gina takes overtired kids to Target?

In other news, I actually liked Tams’ T-shirt. 

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

She's no friend to anyone. She is a screeching, cackling, drunk. As bad as, if not worse, than Vicki.

And only 9 minutes into the new episode: BEWARE THE SCREAMING TODDLERS ARE COMING UP AFTER COMMERCIAL BREAK!! RUN FOR THE MUTE BUTTON!!

I just can't relate! Kids that out of control must spend a lot of time "being kids" on their own! That was crazy; smacking mom in the head? Call Child Welfare because most responsible parents would be wearing that butt out; SMACK! Hit beget hits to avoid making an obnoxiously, spoiled child! ;-)

• Love 5

Too many kids! Ugh! The way these women talk. Tamra drunk sex talking to Steve and now Kelly talking  about going down on the tea guy. WTF? 

Tamra and Shannon are having a pissing contest about who’s Life sucks more right now. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 17
Just now, chenoa333 said:

Not only did Tamra ask Vicki if she was blowing Steve, she (Tamra) imitated the actual act of giving a bj. Pure class that Tamra!

She knows where her bread's buttered and has to keep it lively; even if embarrassing herself as an old lady! We should start calling them "The Golden Girls of the OC!" ;-)

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

She knows where her bread's buttered and has to keep it lively; even if embarrassing herself as an old lady! We should start calling them "The Golden Girls of the OC!" ;-)

GG's giving BJ's in the OC! LOL.

Tamra needs a month or more in the South Orange County Psych Ward. Seriously. 

Edited by chenoa333
Afterthought
  • Love 9
9 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Who screeches more—Tamra or Gina’s kids? Ts almost a draw.

Seriously though, this dinner reminds me of dinner time at the house of a friend with kids. I don’t need to see this on my TV. What’s next, Gina takes overtired kids to Target?

In other news, I actually liked Tams’ T-shirt. 

They all screech from time to time! Remember Shannon in the restaurant, "this isn't my fk'n plate you fuk'n b!tch?" Vicki shrieked across the mountains on their ski holiday "I'm so MAD!" ;-)

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Fiero425 said:

They all screech from time to time! Remember Shannon in the restaurant, "this isn't my fk'n plate you fuk'n b!tch?" Vicki shrieked across the mountains on their ski holiday "I'm so MAD!" ;-)

I HAVE NEVER HAD MULTIPLE PARTNERS IN MY LIFE! LOL

This episode’s winner is Tamra though.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

Shannon never actually acknowledges that she hasn't been there for Tamra during all of Eddie's health issues.  She still comments that her divorce has been hard for her and that she's a nice person.  She just keeps saying that she's there for Tamra but she hasn't been.

• Love 16

Shannon hasn’t been there for Tamra. She does seem all consumed by her divorce. I can understand Tamra’s worries. My brother has a bad heart. He’s had open heart surgery twice in his 20’s. It is hard for a family to go thru. 

• Love 18

This party has one of the weirdest collections of outfits I’ve seen in a while. When Vicki looks the most normal, you know something is wackadoo.

WHY is Shannon wearing that heel?

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 16
4 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Kelly is looking for a fight. That’s it for now, man this is boring. I miss the New York ho’s.

This action around the heat lamp is the best this ep has been this far.

IRL I would be upset for Gina—but in the case of this episode I don’t care. Get on with the arguin’!

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Kelly is looking for a fight. That’s it for now, man this is boring. I miss the New York ho’s.

They're going to be brawling! Kelly would fit right in with the ATL women all too ready to "go there" about husbands! "Ain't nobody mentioned you & your husband with his lit'l stuff!" ;-)

3 minutes ago, nexxie said:

The “little bitch’s” comment about his wife’s party outfit: “It’s red.” What a little bitch!

Kelly calls people names, then gets offended when others retaliate! She's a true psycho! ;-(

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

They're going to be brawling! Kelly would fit right in with the ATL women all too ready to "go there" about husbands! "Ain't nobody mentioned you & your husband with his lit'l stuff!" ;-)

Kelly calls people names, then gets offended when others retaliate! She's a true psycho! ;-(

Kelly really does explode - she seemed drunk tonight; wonder if that’s usually the case when she goes off.

• Love 7

That's an hour of my life i won't get back.

Kelly has never been one of my favorites, but tonight! WOW. She is like a thirteen year old girl that has been raised by wolves. I can't stand to watch her eat, she drinks like a fish, always looking for a fight, and has a mouth that would make a Marine blush. But you all know this. 

Tamara, just shut your mouth. I have no patience for her anymore. 

Don't know that I can watch anymore of this show, I might just depend on you all to keep me updated on who is killing who. 

Thanks for listening, I feel better. 

• Love 22

yay! We have a new crazy lady!

i suspect Gina and her mystery husband were already separated before the show started. Or, he is in the witness protection program and never told her. 

• Love 24

Kelly is crazy, but Emily going batshit over her troll of a husband was OTT. Can't he defend himself? What a little turd. 

I guess Steve has been taught well by vicks. You say shit anout others then act like no one should have a problem. 

Tamra can shut the fuck up. 

I felt bad for Gina. 

• Love 23

Don’t know if this has been said yet... but Tamra TOTALLY dressed Eddie up in that stupid heart suit because she wanted the attention Shannon always gets when she dresses up in her crazy themes. Tamra reads everything online about all of them. She’s a copy-catting little bitch with no ideas of her own. Still cant stand her fake ass. 

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 20
9 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Does anyone know what Kelly accused Steve of telling Page Six? I missed it.

If it was explained on the show,

I didn’t see the whole statement but it didn’t appear like he said anything about Kelly per se. He said Kelly’s husband didn’t really want a divorce. 

• Love 1