Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E08: Seeing Red

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, queenjen said:

what has Kelly got on her nose at the cafe with Tamra? There were 2 glow points, it was disturbing. And what were they drinking? Black balls called bova, I think and I have no idea what that is?

I commented on the absence of Kelly's mother and brother, today I saw somewhere that there IS something going down and accusations flying about Kelly mistreating her mother and doing drugs and drinking too much. 

I think Vicki's whooping it up days are over. It looks like getting rid of Vicki may pan out in an unexpected way. Scamming cancer didn't get her fired, but her choosing straitlaced judgypants Steve is curbing her behaviour to the point that she isn't really giving anything at all of interest. 

I read somewhere that after the divorce, Kelly’s Mom and Brother took Michaels side and wen to live near him and aren’t talking to Kelly.   Kelly lied when Andy asked about her Mother on WWHL.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, snarts said:

Did anyone else have the episode end abruptly without previews? Directv here.

Me too.  I feel like I missed something.

7 hours ago, sandyskyblue said:

Tamra in her TH talking about trying to stay strong, praying every night for something and it never comes, things keep getting worse and worse, when you're being a good person (umm...she isn't), doing the right thing, asking where's God then.....does Tamra really feel like bad things don't happen to those who pray, do the right thing, etc?  How naive is she if she really feels this way??  What she said hit me the wrong way and I mean no disrespect to those who pray and believe in the power of prayer...

Yeah, I think she doesn't quite understand that prayer doesn't mean you're going to get what you're asking for.  Sometimes the answer is no, and sometimes it means we'll be dealing with some heavy stuff so we ask for strength to deal with our circumstances. It's not like rubbing a magic lamp and waiting for the Genie to grant our wishes.  It's so much deeper than that.  Sigh.  

Although I think that Shane can be hard to deal with, there's no need for Kelly to belittle him (no pun intended) with her "little man" remarks.  That's just unnecessary,  IMO.   Then there's Tamra with her classless remarks to Steve about his and Vicki's sex life.  The bar is set really low with some of these women.   

It was sad to hear Gina say that now that she's been apart from her husband for so long, she really doesn't miss him.  That's a difficult realization to come to.  He probably feels the same way.  Hopefully they can have an amicable divorce for the kids' sake. 

Edited by ChitChat
  • Love 22
9 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I had forgotten this, but, where did Shannon get a scooter?  She hadn’t been to a doctor because sometimes those things only last an hour and stop hurting, but, she went out and got a scooter?  Where do you even get a scooter?

Right? I was wondering that too. Must be nice to have so much disposable income that when you twist an ankle you can just go out and by a scooter. I guess Ace bandages, crutches and ziploc bags of ice are passe, or reserved for peons like me. Talk about overkill.

• Love 9

What was the point of that beast Emily going scary apeshit over Kelly merely pointing out that her husband is a dorky little bitch? Because he is. No need to turn into a bathsalts addict and screech “I’ll kill youuuuu!!!” over it; what a fucking psycho. Kelly is pretty repulsive too, but I’ll always appreciate her because she fights so crazy dirty—-she still literally cracks me up with her hilariously dirty fight tactics.

Shannon is way too good for that equally self-absorbed trashbag Tamrah.

Vikki...boring Steve is making her all “Zzzzzz” now too. At least she fought for Brooks.

Gina’s marriage is a joke and she shouldn’t have had three kids. The end.

• Love 22
8 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

Um, and That Little Husband has some nerve hissing in Emily’s ear and asking her all judgely “is that who you want to hang out with?”, when 2 seconds later, his giant wife then goes APE SHIT and reacts like a fire-breathing dragon! 

I got the distinct impression he is less than thrilled with the idea of Emily wanting to be on this show. I also get the feeling that Emily REALLY wants to be on the show (God knows why!) 

• Love 15
10 hours ago, nexxie said:

The “little bitch’s” comment about his wife’s party outfit: “It’s red.” What a little bitch!

Exactly what I was thinking.  He couldn't just say, "you look nice."  Then she compliments him and pats him on the shoulder.  Weird dynamic.

• Love 22
10 hours ago, chewycandy said:

Um, Shane doesn’t know the names of his kids. 

I missed that gem of a moment! I was most likely unloading the dishwasher or starting a load of laundry. 

Those 2 (Emily & Shane) just seem like such an odd pairing. She claims he's independently wealthy but works at some type of government job (welfare? SSDI? CPS?) I don't recall his specific job. I don't like either of them and I hope they go the way of the "Peggyasaurus" (persian Peggy from a couple seasons ago). 

Gina MIGHT be ok to stay now that she is allegedly going to be divorced or separated. Just keep those little crib lizards OFF my TV! Lol.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

When Tamra actually mentioned to Shannon her issues, Shannon was quick to say this week or two was specifically hard and then knew immediately that Eddie had a new heart doctor and when she transferred her attention to Tamra, Tamra had no comeback or actual specifics that Shannon wasn’t asking about Eddie.  I am not suggesting that Shannon isn’t self involved but Tamra also agreed that she didn’t offer up a lot and was closed off and wasn’t telling her she was worried. I imagine the convo was like Tamra saying everything was fine and the Shannon taking it as a cue that she wasn’t hurting and could vent but she also clearly was talking to Tamra about Eddie’s condition.

Yea, I think the truth lies somewhere in the middle. Shannon IS going through a wretched divorce and I can totally see her having tunnel vision. It wouldn't be the first time someone going through a rough time became a bit self involved. But Tamra also loves to exaggerate, or just flat out lie. I think what you're saying, about Shannon asking but Tamra acting all tough, makes a lot of sense. 

• Love 19
5 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I feel like this is an overreaction because she felt like she didn't defend him AT ALL the first time. The way it was told, when Gina was asked (ordered?) to leave, Emily sort of apologized for Shane on the way out. And then there was all this talk about him, and Tamra starts launching this "attacking your husband" campaign. So she's going overboard trying to prove something. 

I don't really care for either of them, to be honest. 

Did you catch her little, "Where is God now?" TH? In reference to not having her prayers about Eddie answered. I feel like she's been looking for an "out" from her Christian role and now she's found one. 

Yea, I already knew Steve Lodge was a scumbag, but I was not having his, "You're hysterical and I don't know what you're talking about" stance. Kelly definitely loses her mind too easily; but I can see how it would be super frustrating when you want to clear the air and the douche you're talking to won't even acknowledge what you want to clear the air about. 

Don’t forget that Steve is a retired Cop, and they have heard and seen it all.  Drunks, crazy people, etc.  This bullshit is nothing to them.  He’s probably laughing on the inside seeing all the insanity.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

But Tamra also loves to exaggerate, or just flat out lie. I think what you're saying, about Shannon asking but Tamra acting all tough, makes a lot of sense. 

Also, Tamra is going to fail in the end because Tamra shits on Shannon’s divorce with Eddie and her mom and Shannon isn’t doing the same. Even in the convo with others Shannon was like clearly she is mad about me about something and it’s not the convo about Emily were Tamra twisted her words. Shannon said clearly that she was projecting.

4 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Don’t forget that Steve is a retired Cop, and they have heard and seen it all.  Drunks, crazy people, etc.  This bullshit is nothing to them.  He’s probably laughing on the inside seeing all the insanity.

Let us not forget his shady history as a cop and a candidate for public office.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 18
2 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Also, Tamra is going to fail in the end because Tamra shits on Shannon’s divorce with Eddie and her mom and Shannon isn’t doing the same. Even in the convo with others Shannon was like clearly she is mad about me about something and it’s not the convo about Emily were Tamra twisted her words. Shannon said clearly that she was projecting.

Let us not forget his shady history as a cop and a candidate for public office.

Yep.  That too.

3 minutes ago, Panda Bear said:

In my opinion, Eddie is a passive-aggressive guy with a lot of anger lurking underneath a placid demeanor (just like his buddy David!). I don't know if anyone watched his wedding spin-off with Tamra a few years ago, but there was an episode where Tamra interrupted his bachelor party in Vegas and the way he treated her for getting upset about a pretty over-the-top lap dance was weird and scary. Every once in a while, but more often this year, I see that same anger pop up in him and I think, he's really not the nice guy most people think he is.

Yes. And I do remember the bachelor party for Eddie. I also remember Tamra's bachlorette party with male strippers shoving their scantily clad genitals in Tamra's face. She was loving it. And really Tamra, you're on your third marriage, and fast approaching an AARP membership. Why are you behaving like a low class ignorant bitch? Because that's who you are. Eddie has to put up with Tamra being the sole bread winner, he puts up with her fake Christianity, her disrespectful behavior in Mexico (Tamra getting naked and shit faced drunk). I smell a divorce coming. She is NOT good for him considering his serious health problems. 

• Love 13
16 minutes ago, arejay said:

I think he is a retired dirty cop, isn't he?  ...or just a dirty wannabe politician?

Pretty sure he is both of those things...didn't he change or appropriate a different surname to appeal to Hispanic voters?  Not sure if I'm remembering this correctly but although he appears to be a pretty nice, genial guy I think there is lots of dirt lurking beneath.  Not-George Clooney will never marry Vicky. 

• Love 9
49 minutes ago, OFDgal said:

Exactly what I was thinking.  He couldn't just say, "you look nice."  Then she compliments him and pats him on the shoulder.  Weird dynamic.

It really is a weird dynamic - not sure if she’s walking on eggshells around him, or treating him like one of her children - maybe both.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, pinky33 said:

Me too. I used to hate her so much that I wanted her off the show. Now, I find her the most entertaining. Yes, she is cray cray. But, I find her to have a good heart and to be the most "real" (after Shannon). I love her friendship with Shannon. More Kelly! lol

What. Has. Happened. To. Us? (Off to the lab to test my drink.....)

• Love 19
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I feel like this is an overreaction because she felt like she didn't defend him AT ALL the first time. The way it was told, when Gina was asked (ordered?) to leave, Emily sort of apologized for Shane on the way out. And then there was all this talk about him, and Tamra starts launching this "attacking your husband" campaign. So she's going overboard trying to prove something. 

I don't really care for either of them, to be honest. 

Did you catch her little, "Where is God now?" TH? In reference to not having her prayers about Eddie answered. I feel like she's been looking for an "out" from her Christian role and now she's found one. 

Yea, I already knew Steve Lodge was a scumbag, but I was not having his, "You're hysterical and I don't know what you're talking about" stance. Kelly definitely loses her mind too easily; but I can see how it would be super frustrating when you want to clear the air and the douche you're talking to won't even acknowledge what you want to clear the air about. 

Bolded: Aha..... you’ve called it! Date stamped and all! 

Yes, Steve was such a wimp in that moment.... won’t even address what Kelly wanted to talk about.

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
Bolted and bolded mean different things!
  • Love 11
10 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

I’m with you.  I miss N.Y. already.  Vicky is an old lady slob talking about B.J.’s.  What does Brianna and her son think?  Tamra is just plain TRASH, no use wasting my breath talking about her.  No wonder Sidney doesn’t talk to her.  Kelly is nuts.  She is not rational and always looking for a fight.  Gina is blaming Long Island for her failed marriage, wtf?    Too many kids yelling and screaming.  The only decent one is Shannon.  She should find a new bunch of friends.  What does Steve see in Vicky?  BJ’s.  He will never marry her.  Vicky, Tamra and Kelly are hard to watch.

I live in a section of Chicago where pretty much no one leaves, some families are 3rd (mine) and 4th generation.  We all grow up together, hang out together, go to school together, we marry each other (I joke with my daughter that I need to know who's she's dating to make sure it isn't a relative)  I totally get what Gina is saying, you're in a bubble of what you think your options are, and then when you get out of the bubble and realize there's so much more (obviously, but when you're in it, you can't see it).  Not sure I did a better job of explaining it, but I so get where she's coming from).

• Love 23
56 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

That must be a lot of laughing then, since he chose to shack up with the most insane one of the bunch.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, queenjen said:

What WAS Kelly shoving in her mouth at the table with Shannon? It looked like what we call 'seafood extender/fish or crab stick'. It was probably the real thing, lobster or crayfish, what a waste. Lord, we needed LuAnn here to tell Kelly 'You're turning' at that moment. I could tell she was impaired and loaded for bear when she was cluelessly wandering about for some reason with one of the poster sized pics from Eddie's musical revue days, that was a weird scene. Both Steve and Shane are creepy and weird. If I was Gina, I'd be looking at those guys and looking at her guy doing that thing with your hands, like they are a scale...this is what awaits you when you divorce your husband, lady.

freaking hilarious - me and my bestie have started saying "noted" all the time.....we will now start with "you're turning".  thank you!!!  (I'm seriously laughing out loud right now).  thank you!!!

• Love 12

I wonder just how much Aldi is paying to have their white wine promo'd on the show.  It was kinda amusing for Tamra to pull a face and ask if it was any good though.

I know Gina's the one getting a divorce, but it looks like Emily is more on that train at this point in the season than Gina.  Shane is reminding me so much of Simon.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Right? I was wondering that too. Must be nice to have so much disposable income that when you twist an ankle you can just go out and by a scooter. I guess Ace bandages, crutches and ziploc bags of ice are passe, or reserved for peons like me. Talk about overkill.

I broke both feet a few years ago (natural grace I have) and had to rent a scooter.  The rental is several hundred dollars.  But I smh when I see these two.  I REFUSED to be seen in public on it.  It is bulky and if you are trying to navigate a store aisle or elevator with it, it is so inconvenient to other people. Not my style.   I used it around the apartment and that’s it.  But to rent one or BUY ONE ?!?! for a sprain so small you didn’t even see a fake doctor?   Wow.  

• Love 8

I used to like Eddie but the fact that he’s such good friends with David Beador makes me not like him. I bet he believes and sides with David on everything.

Shane is such a loser it can’t be said enough. He’s not funny or witty he’s a fucking douchebag. His marriage to Emily is odd and something is off about it. I feel like he’s so deep in the closet he feels as though he has to be married  I know a guy like that and he’s on a divorce number 2 at 35 yrs old.

• Love 20

The Jessica Rabbit wannabe mouth breather and her little weasel bitch of a hubby can go. Emily bad mouthed her husband on TV first, before anyone of them did.  There is something wrong with him if she constantly has to mention that he's sarcastic every freaking episode.

No desire to watch them and their spawn.

Seems like the "be a Christian" storyline is at a close for Tamrat. Guess she ran out of Christian t-shirts and hats. I get her anger at Shannon but she should have spoken up much earlier. She's back to her Old Tamra rabid screeching.

It was Eddie's party & David should have been there if Eddie wanted him there. Tamra could have told Shannon ahead of time, kept her distance from David through out the night and she could also have ask Eddie to explain to David why. 

Scam Vicki has turned into  Dullsville Stepford Wife Vicki and Steve isn't an improvement from Brooks. He's a lying, scaming, retired bad cop. If he shoots his mouth off to the dress Kelly has every right to confront him commenting to the media. The asshole can't even stand up to questioning because he knows he was wrong. Scumbag!

Gina has got her hands full but I like her. Her kids are what I call no neck monsters. My niece calls kids like that pterodactyls.

• Love 11
11 hours ago, Irritable said:

I thought the decorations for the party were tacky. Did I miss Tamra saying the theme of the night was “garish and cheap”? As much as I loathe Vicki, her party planners always do great things with her back yard. Tamra’s looked like everything came from Party City.

I think she got most everything on Amazon. The box that Eddie’s suit came in was from there. She said that she couldn’t go out to shop due to her limited mobility. 

I feel for Gina and having the three little ones in the house but don’t want to watch their misbehaving. 

Tamra has no class. That discussion about Vicki’s sex life....just no. 

Shane is a whimp. If he is a big boy he should have defended himself. Otherwise stay home with the children. 

• Love 9
5 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

I read somewhere that after the divorce, Kelly’s Mom and Brother took Michaels side and wen to live near him and aren’t talking to Kelly.   Kelly lied when Andy asked about her Mother on WWHL.

I guess they know where their bread is buttered. What a betrayal. Trashy move. Glad she has Jolie

• Love 9

I feel for Eddy and his heart condition, but I do kind of like the pissy version of him.

And I'm so thankful Kelly is on the show.  She's so messy.  Nasty.  But she brings it.  Shrimpy husband wants to be on the show IMO more than his wife.

Steve.  No way I believe he's in this for love.  I think he is enjoying playing the non-Brooks role for fame but I bet he's shady AF.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Giselle said:

It was Eddie's party & David should have been there if Eddie wanted him there. Tamra could have told Shannon ahead of time, kept her distance from David through out the night and she could also have ask Eddie to explain to David why. 

I felt so torn about that. On the one hand, I totally agree: it was a party for Eddie and it should have included *his* guests of choice; Tamra could have invited Shannon and given her the option of either attending and avoiding (as you suggest) or just politely declining. On the other—I knew Shannon would be the one invited because she’s the one on the show, and maybe having David there was too much “real” even for RHOC. Not to mention that I was more than happy to NOT see David. And who knows with this show—maybe David had already said he wouldn’t come (due to Shannon, or just filming in general), and that whole conversation was just staged.

Re: Tamra’s Christianity... I don’t mean to be too harsh but really, all she has to do is look at the Bible and see that yes, even good Christians endure trials. I doubt that the people sawn in two or fed to the lions because of their religion were fake-crying as she did in that TH. I have the unfortunate feeling that her church is one of those that tells you to make a vision board (like Vicki!), slap George Clooney and a new Mercedes on there, pray, and God will dump it in your lap.

• Love 13
15 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

I’m with you.  I miss N.Y. already.  Vicky is an old lady slob talking about B.J.’s.  What does Brianna and her son think?  Tamra is just plain TRASH, no use wasting my breath talking about her.  No wonder Sidney doesn’t talk to her.  Kelly is nuts.  She is not rational and always looking for a fight.  Gina is blaming Long Island for her failed marriage, wtf?    Too many kids yelling and screaming.  The only decent one is Shannon.  She should find a new bunch of friends.  What does Steve see in Vicky?  BJ’s.  He will never marry her.  Vicky, Tamra and Kelly are hard to watch.

A way onto TV and a chance to win voters but he underestimated her lack of popularity in real life?  He seems like an ass which is appropriate because Vicki is a huge ass.  Tamra needs to quit with all the BJ and other explicit talk.  I have no problem with cursing (can you fucking tell??) its the sexually explicit stuff that just makes her seem cheaper than she is.  She also should eat a tad more fat to soften her face a bit.  She has gone a bit extreme in her health craze.  Shannon has seemed very self involved but from what we have seen in the past she is a good friend.  Tamra needed to speak up sooner.  I understand her irritation with Shannon but talking shit about her was so uncool.  Oh and mom Tamra?  I am not sure I like you.  Maybe go away.

Kelly, Kelly, Kelly.  Went a tad overboard with Shane who I agree is a douche.  She just takes it all too far.  Speaking of, calm the eff down Emily!  Shane is a grown man who I am sure can handle himself.  If he is that bitchy with everyone I am sure he has had plenty of practice.  Oh and an attorney threatening someone's life on camera gives me more proof you are a shit attorney who may need her gig as a HW and part time party planner.  Just doesn't show you are very wise.  I have to admit, in a different time/place I think Shane could be quite funny.  I am definitely leaning towards of a marriage of convenience with these two.  I see him having a different type and maybe that is making him cranky.  If Kelly had been able to just speak to Steve, get her point across, and leave it alone, it would have been better.

Editors/Producers/Andy/Baby Jesus, please do not film Gina's children or Emily's for that matter.  But really not Gina's ever again.  They are wild and not what I tune in for.  There is not one damn thing entertaining about 3 wild children who cannot sit still and eat without hitting someone in the head/crawling under chairs or tables/etc.  I know this isn't how it HAS to be even though I don't have kids.  I have plenty of friends with kids and spent enough time around them to know they aren't all that um, spirited.  Gina has lost control.  I will be fast forwarding all of her family scenes from here on out.  She also needs to learn how to read people better.  Shane really is not the type to handle a full on Gina well.  She needs to tread a little lighter with him.  

Edited by Natalie68
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Not George Clooney Steve is never going to marry Vicki. What’s that expression? You don’t need to buy the cow if you’re already getting the milk for free.

Little Bitch Shane has zero chemistry with his beard wife Emily. That was physically awkward when she tried to get a kiss when he got home from work! Would it have killed him to have least said she looked “good” when she asked him how she looked in her red party outfit? It’s a shame she needed to ask him. He is at least an odd cold fish and at worst a misogynistic arrogant and judgmental controller (from the view from my sofa anyway!).

Right??!!  My husband, no matter if I am dressed up or wearing jeans and a tshirt, tells me I look beautiful every day.  Not saying I believe him every day but he says it and sounds like he means it.  HA!

• Love 24
5 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I missed that gem of a moment! I was most likely unloading the dishwasher or starting a load of laundry. 

Those 2 (Emily & Shane) just seem like such an odd pairing. She claims he's independently wealthy but works at some type of government job (welfare? SSDI? CPS?) I don't recall his specific job. I don't like either of them and I hope they go the way of the "Peggyasaurus" (persian Peggy from a couple seasons ago). 

Gina MIGHT be ok to stay now that she is allegedly going to be divorced or separated. Just keep those little crib lizards OFF my TV! Lol.

Wasn't Peggy just last season?  Your comment made me laugh because it does seem to be EONS ago.  I am glad she is gone.  Can't lie, I also got a chuckle out of crib lizards.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Marley said:

I used to like Eddie but the fact that he’s such good friends with David Beador makes me not like him. I bet he believes and sides with David on everything.

I agree. This is eventually going to cause a big rift between Tamra and Shannon. We already see the relationship starting to unravel. I also think this is the reason Shannon is not showing more concern about Eddie's health to Tamra. She's feeling resentful and Eddie is obviously not on the Shannon is so great train. It will be interesting to see where this is going to go.  

• Love 7
40 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I feel for Eddy and his heart condition, but I do kind of like the pissy version of him.

And I'm so thankful Kelly is on the show.  She's so messy.  Nasty.  But she brings it.  Shrimpy husband wants to be on the show IMO more than his wife.

Steve.  No way I believe he's in this for love.  I think he is enjoying playing the non-Brooks role for fame but I bet he's shady AF.

I do too. I wish he would rip Tamra a new one. She deserves it for the way she treats him. How about a conversation with Eddie a few days before the party about David and Shannon? A civil one. Not her shrieking at him.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, nr65000 said:

Pretty sure he is both of those things...didn't he change or appropriate a different surname to appeal to Hispanic voters?  Not sure if I'm remembering this correctly but although he appears to be a pretty nice, genial guy I think there is lots of dirt lurking beneath.  Not-George Clooney will never marry Vicky. 

He did do some sort of change to his name.  I also heard he didn't live in the district in which he was running.  Maybe just had an apartment.  I think he is sleazy.  Anyone getting hooked up with Vicki after cancergate and her hijinks on this show has several screws loose or wants something he thinks she can give.  

3 hours ago, Lizzing said:

I wonder just how much Aldi is paying to have their white wine promo'd on the show.  It was kinda amusing for Tamra to pull a face and ask if it was any good though.

I know Gina's the one getting a divorce, but it looks like Emily is more on that train at this point in the season than Gina.  Shane is reminding me so much of Simon.

What I thought of last night was when Heather was on the show there was a lot of Veuve Clicquot at their parties and now it seems the only booze sponsor willing to be named is Aldi.  My how they have fallen.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, nr65000 said:

He's been investigated for brutality and residency questions, i.e. not living in the district he sought to represent. He had an Anaheim residence-of-record but there was concern that he lived in Murietta, CA (Murietta is not only not in Anaheim, it's not even in Orange County -- it's in Riverside County.) This is a real problem with many of our noble SoCal politicians who would rather not reside in the struggling communities they claim to represent but are happy to visit for donations and photo ops.

https://www.ocweekly.com/does-council-hopeful-steve-chavez-lodge-really-live-in-west-anaheim-full-time-7653502/

And what N68 said:

1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

He did do some sort of change to his name.  I also heard he didn't live in the district in which he was running.  Maybe just had an apartment.  

Edited by SCS
  • Love 8

Do they give these women bonuses if they disgust the viewers talking about sex acts they give and receive? I'm no prude but I definitely don't want to hear about their sex talk. 

Shane might be a wimp with no chin, but I would pay money to see Gina belt Kelly.

Your first drink huh Kelly. You mean your first since you actually arrived at the party.

Wow, Vickie you really know how to pick the winners!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Do they give these women bonuses if they disgust the viewers talking about sex acts they give and receive? I'm no prude but I definitely don't want to hear about their sex talk. 

Shane might be a wimp with no chin, but I would pay money to see Gina belt Kelly.

Your first drink huh Kelly. You mean your first since you actually arrived at the party.

Wow, Vickie you really know how to pick the winners!

Signing on to this 100%.  Tamra with the hand gestures was disgusting.  and then when Steve joined them and she kept clapping her hands hard saying you need to "F her hard"  (or whatever she said), made me sick.  I'm sure Simon is relishing in this...

• Love 13
59 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Signing on to this 100%.  Tamra with the hand gestures was disgusting.  and then when Steve joined them and she kept clapping her hands hard saying you need to "F her hard"  (or whatever she said), made me sick.  I'm sure Simon is relishing in this...

Awful. I wonder what Simon says to Sydney when this kind of stuff airs: "She's your mother and we must make allowances" or "Syd, I back your estrangement with your mother 100%".

• Love 10
1 hour ago, ivygirl said:

Thanks to all the Meghan PI’s here who are well versed in reminding us all what the deal is with Steve!

I'm in the can't-quit-Vicki camp but, wow, she makes it hard. She seems incapable of having an enduring relationship with someone nice and normal. I don't know -- maybe like attracts like.

• Love 3

I "like" every single post in this thread; last night's show was a horror.  First.  Kelly has anger management issues (shocking, I know!).  But.  I laughed out loud when she looked over at Vicki's boyfriend (boyfriend at 60?) and said that Vicky was more a man than he was.  I burst out laughing and have been snickering ever since.  Spot on.  Cudos.

Both Shannon and Tamra are extremely high maintenace...I couldn't be friends with either of them.  But I like Shannon; Tamra...not so much.  Both Emily's husband and Vicki's boyfriend came straight from Douche-bags R Us.

As for Tamra and Eddie.  It seems to me (probably Party of 1) that there is nothing there between them.  He seems to barely tolerate her and is sarcastic and dismissive; as a 49-year-married person, I would not tolerate that for one minute.  But.  I imagine she brings out the coldness and over-it feelings in him....well, in anyone.  I know he is dealing with really scary health issues and she is (on-camera) trying to helpful and supportive.  Trying.  But their marriage seems to be dead.  And Ryan keeps showing up like a bad penny.  But somehow he doesn't enrage me like he used to.  Dislike, yes.  Enrage, no.  

• Love 22