Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E04: God Save the Queen, Bitch

• Start Topic

The Beaver Creek trip continues, as Kameron and Stephanie feud over a miscommunication regarding Brandi’s adopted baby. Cary tries to calm Kameron down but it’s no use. During a tense van ride to the snowmobiles, LeeAnne advises Kameron to listen to Stephanie’s intentions and not her words, which clears the air. At the top of the mountain, D’Andra ends her longstanding feud with Brandi by apologizing for her offensive comments. Brandi and D’Andra become fast friends, inventing their own specialty shot: “The Spitfire”. At the final dinner, Brandi pits D’Andra against LeeAnne in a pageant for the title of “Queen”. But the pageant gets derailed when D’Andra asks LeeAnne why she hasn’t set a wedding date. After a questionable talent contest, D’Andra walks off with the crown, and leaves Kameron wondering who this new D’Andra really is.

Airs September 5, 2018.

• Love 1

I think this is currently my favorite set of HWs.  I think the only one I don't like is Kameron and I don't actually hate her, I just dislike her.  I do enjoy that she's like an alien just faking it until she makes it with human interactions.  I loved Cary giving her the latest lesson in how to be human.  I also love that Kameron seems to love to eat.   I could actually probably grow to like her.

I love Brandi's impersonations.  They are usually so good.  Her LeAnne is spot on.  

I like LeAnne when she's being funny and snarky and not super crazy.  Pagent LeAnne is amazing.  I'm not liking D'Andra being all up in her business regarding the wedding.  I'm pleasantly surprised that LeAnne didn't lose her shit.  I liked Cary jumping in and fixing LeAnne's eyelash without a second thought.  And LeAnne rapping?  WTF?!?  OMG!

Stephanie's leaving jacket with the metallic patches was ugly.

I want Brandi and D'Andra to be friends.  I feel like she'd actually fit in really well with Brandi and Stephanie if she let loose but she'd also probably be a good influence on them.  

• Love 16

Fun episode. Dallas is one of the most entertaining housewives instalments to me right now.

What the fuck on missing the Queen fight tho. That would’ve been awesome to see.

I get what D’andra was saying about Leanne and Rich because it probably is Rich giving her a ring to shut up. But of course Leanne won’t admit that on camera and also who cares lol. If Leanne wants to stay engaged for 60 years then that’s her choice.

I like Brandi and D’andra as friends they are entertaining. I can see Leanne getting jealous tho.

Carey is rocking it so far this season. I’m really liking her.

Kameron is annoying but was less so this episode. But she could easily just not be there and it still would’ve been a good episode. Well I guess she provided the house and plane lol.

• Love 12

Carey's eye shadow, WHAT is that? It looked like she let her daughter apply it, she didn't even look like Carey. Maybe that's the 'i have no fcks to give this season' look  for her. also, I actually liked D'andra's TH look with the flamenco-ey colours, she knows how to dress. Sometimes. There was another D'andra look this episode, might not have been a TH, but HER eyeshadow and her choice of colour in her outfit really made her blue eyes sparkle. Kam is such a Tinsley M type twat for fastening on 'pink' as her lifelong fashion theme. Kam could look so sophisticated in caramels or taupes, imagine her in a riding outfit? Instead of looking like a big pink candy cane permanently because of a pinky swear she made to herself in junior high. Moron. And all the kvetching about being in a snowmobile suit. She really must have a thing for whining, because all the women look like they are totally over this aspect of her personality and we are only into the 3rd episode of this season. 

• Love 12

That scene with Carey and Kameron when Carey was trying to impress upon Kameron that it's not all about her reminded me of a scene from The New Adventures of Old Christine where Richard is trying to do the exact same thing with Old Christine - and she finds it almost impossible to grasp.  Looked but couldn't find a Youtube.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Stephanie's leaving jacket with the metallic patches was ugly.

At first glance, I thought she had a bunch of condom wrappers stabled to an old man's rain coat. 

And can we talk about LeeAnn killing Big Bird to make HER coat???

• Love 6

Who is responsible for Cary's TH eye make up? Please stop. Also, LeeAnne shown in the morning before putting on her extensions - she already has long hair, why does she need extension that go down to her ass? I'd love to see her with a shorter do - mix it up a bit. If she's good with wearing extensions then a shorter do isn't all that much of a risk.

Still early in, but I'm liking Cary so far. I think she may have truly learned from past mistakes that instead of playing nice to someone's face and then talking behind their back, there's nothing wrong with simply setting boundaries that you're comfortable with. She's been very reasonable so far this season - her conversation with LeeAnne, her advice to Kameron, owning that she told Brandi about what D'Andra said, her supportive comments toward LeeAnne...she's having a good season so far (minus that dreadful eye make up in her TH...it's so bad I had to mention it again, lol).

Stephanie's willingness to accept the possibility that she misspoke and relented to Kameron is evidence to me that she's not bullshitting when she says that she doesn't like confrontation. Last season, you could tell that her break-up with Brandi took a toll on her. I'm glad they've found their friendship again and Stephanie is back to being the girl who just wants to drink and have fun. Life's too short to always be getting mad and yelling at people.

Brandi so far has also handled herself well in being civilized with LeeAnne and D'Andra and she's been calm when talking to D'Andra about how she felt about the things D'Andra said about her. Impressed with her so far. I also love that Brandi can put shit aside and simply have fun with everyone.

Kameron is still a debbie downer - she probably thought going along with that faux beauty pageant is an example of how fun and hilarious she is, haha. Thank to Cary for pointing it out that just like last season where she was beating a dead horse about the gift bag, she was doing the same about Stephanie (even though she was the one that misheard Stephanie and accusing Stephanie of saying something that she didn't say). Kameron doesn't seem to like to let things go easily. I hope she works on that because it's annoying AF.

• Love 12

I don't think some of these women eat. After snowmobiling, they went for lunch. Kameron was eating.LeeAnn only nibbled on a pickle and her plate was still full. D'Andra ate--her plate looked empty. Didn't look like Carey's plate was touched, but she was eating a fry. Looked like Stephanie had eaten. 

LeeAnn is probably afraid to get married, because it could end in divorce. Her guy has been married and divorced three times. I can't see him wanting to get married at all. Engagement forever.

• Love 3

I was trying to figure out how D'Andra spent nearly $5K in the Western shop on boots, a hat, and a belt buckle so I checked out the shop online. Whoo-boy, I never knew that belt buckles could cost so much!  I can't fathom spending thousands of dollars on a belt buckle, even if I had cash to burn.  OTOH, at least they are unique and not the same damn Hermes one the other howives sport.

Did Kameron actually show that she has *gasp* a sense of humor?  That whole bit where she was saying that Brandi might like her, and then ripping up the itinerary...it seemed like she was trying to be fun.  I appreciate the effort, even if it's kind of weird.

OK, here's my question: In the season preview, we saw all the women in snow outfits, in the snow, outside on a mountain, and they all do a fall down/sit down thing.  That didn't happen on this episode.  Does the cast go on another trip involving snow activities?  Or did they tease a scene that isn't in the show again?

• Love 5

Carey is looking super skinny and the only thing I’ve seen her eat is a bite of steak. She is trying too hard  to be relevant this season. 

Kam is exhausting ! Why would anyone want to be around her aside from her private plane and gorgeous vacation home?! 

Why is Leanne coloring her hair so dark? She could pass for Cruella DeVille. 

• Love 9
42 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

I was thinking Elvira, but agree it's too dark.  It's aging her.  I wonder if she's doing it to underscore her role as the scary, dark-minded villain.  She is supposedly a natural blonde after all.

Leanne was robbed in the pageant outcome.  (Although with Brandi judging, you had to know that any ass-related trick would have the edge.)  She answered the question in the most pageanty way possible, and her rapping was crazy good!  She might be the best howife rapper across the whole franchise.  Go figure!  You never know what hidden skills people might be fixing to spring on you.

I would mug D'Andra in a dark alley for any of the earrings she was wearing tonight.

• Love 8

I am absolutely loving LeeAnn and Cary this season. L O V I N G them. And I’m good with the others too, except Kameron, who is a nightmare person.

It honestly feels like Kameron is this terrible, vile obstacle that I am forced to push past in order to enjoy everything else. Remove her from the show and I would consider this one of my very favorite current shows, which I would not have seen coming during season one. 

• Love 6

I find Kameron endlessly entertaining. Love her on the show. 

She is the inventor of Sparkle Dog Food for crying out loud! Pink dog food that may or may not have sparkles in it. (And whether or not it does, I feel confident that she made every effort possible to make that dog food sparkly.)

Her ohh mahhh Gahhhs, with the eyeroll, to show her complete exasperation at everything!? Love!

• Love 4
15 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Queen of the group? Lol why god why weren’t there cameras around to film that. 

This was the reason for the pageant - to determine who was queen of the group.  It was a battle between LeeAnne and D'Andra

15 hours ago, dosodog said:

Um?  Cary's TH eye shadow?  Really?

I commented to my husband how great Cary looked with shorter darker hair and more natural makeup than she did in that talking head with the light wavy blonde hair and GOBS of makeup on in weird, wild colors.  That was not flattering at all.  She is so pretty at the vacation home more natural....

11 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I'm not liking D'Andra being all up in her business regarding the wedding.  I'm pleasantly surprised that LeAnne didn't lose her shit.  I liked Cary jumping in and fixing LeAnne's eyelash without a second thought. 

Yeah - I though D'Andra went too far for knowing they were on camera.  Off camera, I think its a conversation that they could have as long-time friends....  I was surprised LeeAnne didn't go berserk on her

11 hours ago, Marley said:

I like Brandi and D’andra as friends they are entertaining. I can see Leanne getting jealous tho.

Yep - LeeAnne seems pretty possessive of her friendship with D'Andra and it is only a matter of time til she loses her cool.  Which - she has been pretty cool - compared to seasons prior LeeAnne...

5 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

That scene with Carey and Kameron when Carey was trying to impress upon Kameron that it's not all about her reminded me of a scene from The New Adventures of Old Christine where Richard is trying to do the exact same thing with Old Christine - and she finds it almost impossible to grasp.  Looked but couldn't find a Youtube.

Loved that show....

3 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

I know. I was shocked to see how light her hair was in those old pageant photos. I wonder why she'd take SUCH a drastic turn. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, DFWGina said:

This was the reason for the pageant - to determine who was queen of the group.  It was a battle between LeeAnne and D'Andra

Yeah, but the pageant was spurred by a big fight that the cameras missed.  Brandi reenacted it for Stephanie, which was good, but not the same.  But judging by the previews, there will be some kind of D'Andra/LeAnne fight coming up.  I hope it's just a squabble and not a real fight.  LeAnne isn't my favorite, but I think D'Andra is good for her.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Kameron is still a debbie downer - she probably thought going along with that faux beauty pageant is an example of how fun and hilarious she is, haha. Thank to Cary for pointing it out that just like last season where she was beating a dead horse about the gift bag, she was doing the same about Stephanie (even though she was the one that misheard Stephanie and accusing Stephanie of saying something that she didn't say). Kameron doesn't seem to like to let things go easily. I hope she works on that because it's annoying AF.

What I hope is that that clip is played at the reunion, so Kameron can learn to be as careful with her listening ears as she would like others to be with their words (said in my best Kameron Little Girl Talk voice)

• Love 8

D'Andra and her butt dart "skill".  Not impressed.   I'm jaded due to years of observing The Real Housewives of Blyn and Beyond do a much better job even when they were Brandidrunk.

I never participated because I didn't see the appeal in it.  And also because they all shared the champagne cork.  Eww. 

What was impressive was the night Billy dropped a roll of quarters, loose, one by one, into a cup.  That involved sweatpants. 

Every time I read the title of this thread, I throw a fist in the air and proclaim "Jesse Pinkman!"

I worry for LeeAnne.  I feel like she's going to get ganged up again this season. With Brandi being the leader.  

• Love 3

Cary’s “nailed it!!” after reapplying Leann’s lash was hilarious.i also enjoyed her convo w Kam telling her to STFU. The contrast between her talking head look and her natural normal look in the scene was jarring.

im surprised Brandi and DAndra could stand after all that they drank at the store. It looks like they had at least three shots there and a glass of champagne, preceded by a shot at the house. Damn, ladies. Glad they had fun though!

can you imagine if Brandi did the butt dart thing instead of DAndra? Kam would have lost her shit.

Stephanie was very gracious with Kam’s BS apology. Stephanie gets the last laugh with the airing of the episode showing what she really said!

23 hours ago, ghoulina said:

"They've been together 9 years. Maybe this works for them."

It was nice that the other ladies pretty much said this. DAndra was a buzzkill going in on this. Not a great pageant question. 

• Love 4

No one on this show can do their makeup. It is literally the worst. It's odd because the more seasons housewives film, the better and more polished they tend to look. These women are regressing.

I enjoy watching the other women try to placate Kameron the Stupid. With that house and that plane, she's a good friend to have, but who wants to put up with her?

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

She needs to get a nose job correction.  She sounds stuffy all the time.

Plus, it looks ridiculous.  I grew up on Long Island, the land of nose jobs, so I've seen lots, and some pretty awful ones.  That has to be one of worst.

• Love 3

I'm finding Carey's affect quite intriguing: she's obviously more don't give a fk this season, but in this episode, I can see a future where she leaves Mark, runs off with Zuri's tennis coach (female) and opens a chain of bikram yoga/botox bars. Also, she looks like a guppy to me sometimes. Had to get that out. She's really feeling her physicality with the skiing and practical drink making (and foraging) skills and nothing phases her, she can glue your eyelashes back to your sweaty crying face and mediate a pageant and lay down boundaries with D'Andra. I see her mentally dusting her hands off everytime she pulls one of these feats off. Something is going on with her. Mark was horrific last season, but one thing he said stuck with me 'you won't last ?? as a stay at home mom, it'll drive you crazy" or something. It stuck with me because I think Carey is a lot more driven and a lot less superficial than many of the others. I could see a life for her where marriage to Mark and expanding their business is just one of many stages to her life. 

I believe D'Andra regarding LeeAnn too. It's Rich dragging his feet and there is more to the story. I totally endorse her dropping the subject though when she could have kept BADGERING. Hopefully that's an object lesson for Kam at some stage in the future when she sees herself on the show.

6 hours ago, dosodog said:

I worry for LeeAnne.  I feel like she's going to get ganged up again this season. With Brandi being the leader.  

Absolutely, me too. i totally felt that when she made the comment about being there for D'Andra 'when it all goes left' with Brandi, though she wishes them the best and hopes they are BFFs for life (through gritted teeth, hands hardening into cold steel..). I do feel sorry for her too, she obviously has abandonment issues and this pressure with Rich will tell no matter how many bowls she bongs.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

No one on this show can do their makeup. It is literally the worst. It's odd because the more seasons housewives film, the better and more polished they tend to look. These women are regressing.

I think you're right, except for LeeAnne: I'm still thankful to whatever stylist convinced her to stop with the great big rouge apples on her cheeks. She needs to lose the black hair, it's ageing, so does D'Andra. Both of them look 'hard'. I HAVE to see this episode again for the montage of LeeAnne's pageant pictures, that was some Reality Academy of Arts and Sciences gold there, they need to be framed in LeeAnne's hall of fame. I think I caught an ash blond perm? 

• Love 2

If anyone has a problem with and leads an attack on LeeAnne this season its gonna be D'Andra herself ....Just because Brandy is now "friends" with D really has nothing to do with anything... Reading LeeAnne's blog she really has a "grudge" and "hate" hardon for D'Andra already. She is really annoyingly over protective of she's "MY" friend with D and I think she gets Lime Green Jello when she has to share or thinks someone is better friends with someone else (you can be good friends with more then one person thats what being an adult is about) ....And I can see even Kam (who i really cant stand) seeing just how nuts LeeAnne is and jumping ship to. and this is coming from someone who loves me some crazy LeeAnne... Did anyone catch how much D'Andra turned into her own mother when she was "talking to" LeeAnne about why shes not getting married? Its like a flashback of how she treats her step son last season....lord that apple didn't fall far from that tree did it?

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, queenjen said:

I can see a future where she leaves Mark, runs off with Zuri's tennis coach (female) and opens a chain of bikram yoga/botox bars.

Lmaooooooo!!!! I would totally go to Cary’s yoga/Botox bar. I agree that Cary seems the most driven. I’m sure she is an excellent nurse. 

The most likeable and funniest Kameron has ever been was when she was describing going to a buffet. Do I want macaroni? Yes. Do I want bread? Yes. Do I want cake? Yes, gimme three pieces.

• Love 7
22 hours ago, Lizzing said:

I was trying to figure out how D'Andra spent nearly $5K in the Western shop on boots, a hat, and a belt buckle so I checked out the shop online. Whoo-boy, I never knew that belt buckles could cost so much!  I can't fathom spending thousands of dollars on a belt buckle, even if I had cash to burn.  OTOH, at least they are unique and not the same damn Hermes one the other howives sport.

I kept thinking that necklace she wanted but didn't buy was going to pop up again - Brandi had bought it as on over the top gift or something.  When she was announced the winner of the "pageant" I thought it would be her prize.  But, alas no.  

Agree with everyone that yoga practicing, shorter hair, less makeup Cary is 1000x more attractive than glammed up too much makeup Cary.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, iloveit said:

Lmaooooooo!!!! I would totally go to Cary’s yoga/Botox bar. I agree that Cary seems the most driven. I’m sure she is an excellent nurse. 

The most likeable and funniest Kameron has ever been was when she was describing going to a buffet. Do I want macaroni? Yes. Do I want bread? Yes. Do I want cake? Yes, gimme three pieces.

Loved that part!

• Love 2

I’m over all the pink sparkly eye shadows that the women are wearing. Also, false eyelashes to go snowmobiling? Their makeup seems to be high maintenance. It must be a tv or Dallas thing. 

When I was watching the TH’s of LeAnne, at first I thought that she was wearing hot pink hair extensions. Then I realized it was part of her dress. 

Kameron thinking that you can eat more because your body uses up more calories at a high altitude so you don’t gain weight ...is this real or imagined? I think it’s fallacy but good for her for finding any reason to enjoy her food and eat unabashedly. 

• Love 2

This show is refreshingly light and entertaining after the dark and stormy season long night of the New York housewives. I will need a few more Dallas episodes to cleanse the horrid taste of the Bethenny / Carole feud out of my mouth!

Thank you, Dallas housewives!

• Love 14
10 hours ago, queenjen said:

I'm finding Carey's affect quite intriguing: she's obviously more don't give a fk this season, but in this episode, I can see a future where she leaves Mark, runs off with Zuri's tennis coach (female) and opens a chain of bikram yoga/botox bars. Also, she looks like a guppy to me sometimes. Had to get that out. She's really feeling her physicality with the skiing and practical drink making (and foraging) skills and nothing phases her, she can glue your eyelashes back to your sweaty crying face and mediate a pageant and lay down boundaries with D'Andra. I see her mentally dusting her hands off everytime she pulls one of these feats off. Something is going on with her. Mark was horrific last season, but one thing he said stuck with me 'you won't last ?? as a stay at home mom, it'll drive you crazy" or something. It stuck with me because I think Carey is a lot more driven and a lot less superficial than many of the others. I could see a life for her where marriage to Mark and expanding their business is just one of many stages to her life. 

I believe D'Andra regarding LeeAnn too. It's Rich dragging his feet and there is more to the story. I totally endorse her dropping the subject though when she could have kept BADGERING. Hopefully that's an object lesson for Kam at some stage in the future when she sees herself on the show.

Absolutely, me too. i totally felt that when she made the comment about being there for D'Andra 'when it all goes left' with Brandi, though she wishes them the best and hopes they are BFFs for life (through gritted teeth, hands hardening into cold steel..). I do feel sorry for her too, she obviously has abandonment issues and this pressure with Rich will tell no matter how many bowls she bongs.

Maybe she should switch to a different kind of bong and bowl....Kannabis Katie is much calmer than Tequila Katie (Vanderpump Rules).

From the very first episode, Brandi gets a kind of thrill from setting her sites on LeeAnne.  Smack talking her opinion on the charity work all first season.  2nd season she's besties with LeeAnne until she makes up with Stephanie.  This season she's angry with D'Andra and with the snap of a finger they're two peas in a pod.  D'Andra being LeeAnne's "Stephanie".

It feels off to me.  I could be wrong and I'm sure LeeAnne will do something stupid--glass will be broken!  However, I believe Brandi is subtle in her game of poking LeeAnne. Who is still fully responsible for her reactions to being poked.

I adore LeeAnne. But I "see her" too.

Edited by dosodog
Game not came. I dislike you auto correct
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Maybe she should switch to a different kind of bong and bowl....Kannabis Katie is much calmer than Tequila Katie (Vanderpump Rules).

From the very first episode, Brandi gets a kind of thrill from setting her sites on LeeAnne.  Smack talking her opinion on the charity work all first season.  2nd season she's besties with LeeAnne until she makes up with Stephanie.  This season she's angry with D'Andra and with the snap of a finger they're two peas in a pod.  D'Andra being LeeAnne's "Stephanie".

It feels off to me.  I could be wrong and I'm sure LeeAnne will do something stupid--glass will be broken!  However, I believe Brandi is subtle in her game of poking LeeAnne. Who is still fully responsible for her reactions to being poked.

I adore LeeAnne. But I "see her" too.

Concur!

Brandi has a mean streak. That pageant, that Brandi thought of, zero per cent chance that LeeAnne would win, (even though she was a very good sport about it), but we knew that going in, right?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

I’m over all the pink sparkly eye shadows that the women are wearing. Also, false eyelashes to go snowmobiling? Their makeup seems to be high maintenance. It must be a tv or Dallas thing. 

When I was watching the TH’s of LeAnne, at first I thought that she was wearing hot pink hair extensions. Then I realized it was part of her dress. 

Kameron thinking that you can eat more because your body uses up more calories at a high altitude so you don’t gain weight ...is this real or imagined? I think it’s fallacy but good for her for finding any reason to enjoy her food and eat unabashedly. 

Here is what I found: http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/does-altitude-affect-calorie-burning

During the first few days at a higher altitude with thinner air that contains less atmospheric oxygen, one's body will respond as follows:

• Breathing rate (ventilation) increases
  • Blood pH decreases, becoming more acidic
  • Muscle pH also decreases and becomes more acidic
  • Use of carbohydrates as an energy source increases
  • Use of fat as an energy source decreases

These changes lead to a slight increase in basal metabolic rate (BMR), the amount of energy needed to keep your body working correctly at rest for 24 hours. Research studying this phenomena have found between a 6 to 28 percent increase in overall BMR in women and men at high altitudes. With time, the increase in BMR lowers, but does not return completely to baseline, so metabolism is slightly elevated at higher altitudes.

With this said, it seems that someone can expend many more calories while exercising at high altitudes; however, this is not necessarily the case. There is not a huge difference in the amount of calories utilized at a higher altitude during exercise even though it may feel as though a person is working much harder. The few extra calories someone will use will be a result of increased breathing to get more oxygen into the body, which means increased work by the rib cage and other muscles involved in ventilation. So even though ventilation increases and oxygen delivery is enhanced, it doesn't necessarily mean a person is expending more energy while exercising.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

This show is refreshingly light and entertaining after the dark and stormy season long night of the New York housewives. I will need a few more Dallas episodes to cleanse the horrid taste of the Bethenny / Carole feud out of my mouth!

Thank you, Dallas housewives!

Agreed!  As soon as this episode ended I thought to myself that it was very fun to watch. I even saved it to watch again. I didn't once feel the need to fast forward through endless and pointless screaming and yelling, women all talking at once and hurling low insults and name calling.  Hell... there is enough nastiness in the world without being subjected to it on TV shows meant for entertainment. There is still plenty of material for snark too... 

On 9/5/2018 at 10:22 PM, Marley said:

Fun episode. Dallas is one of the most entertaining housewives instalments to me right now.

What the fuck on missing the Queen fight tho. That would’ve been awesome to see.

I get what D’andra was saying about Leanne and Rich because it probably is Rich giving her a ring to shut up. But of course Leanne won’t admit that on camera and also who cares lol. If Leanne wants to stay engaged for 60 years then that’s her choice.

Carey is rocking it so far this season. I’m really liking her.

Kameron is annoying but was less so this episode. But she could easily just not be there and it still would’ve been a good episode. Well I guess she provided the house and plane lol.

I second your entire post @Marley with the added suggestion that if Kameron has to be on that she please not talk.   Watching her mouth forming words and hearing the sound coming out... there is no way I could ever spend any amount of time with her in person. 

Cary's blue eye-shadow and lashes in her talking head actually startled me.  She looked like she'd just come from a free make-over at the mall.  Love her handling of Kameron though and jumping up to help LeeAnn with her eyelashes and also to stick up for LeeAnn during D'Andra's engagement/marriage blast.  That attack just seemed to come from nowhere. Light, fun, happy... and then wham.  

Seeing the total of D'Andra's shopping spree makes me feel better about never getting out of Target under $100. 

I feel completely robbed at not getting to see the queen of the show fight.  Where is the undercover cell phone video?  Come on Bravo... you know someone recorded it! 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, eclectcmoi said:

Where is the undercover cell phone video?  Come on Bravo... you know someone recorded it! 

This actually made me think they are actually friends just hanging out and having fun after hours and so no one whipped out their phone like they did when LeeAnn went batshit at Stephanie and Brandi’s lake house.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, dosodog said:

Last episode we had drunk Stephanie having a whale of a time seated next to LeeAnne, so maybe Brandi (or Brandi and Stephanie) decided to even things up with Brandi enjoying D'Andra. In Brandi's defence, Steph was in Italy for half of this trip, and she has a new baby at home, but why not Carey? Poor Carey kept getting stuck with Kam. Maybe that's part of the reason for her new DGAF attitude this season: it's never fun being the 3rd wheel. Ask LeeAnne.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, queenjen said:

was in Italy for half of this trip, and she has a new baby at home, but why not Carey?

When they split up Carey went by herself to ski so probably had the best time. I think she only got stuck with Kam when she woke up before the others and when Stephanie was still there on the snowmobiles.

• Love 4

Re: the talking heads - WTF was Cary thinking?  It doesn't even look like her.  Also, at first glance, I wondered why Cameron was wearing pink condoms as earrings.  Seriously, that was a bad styling decision.  The rest of her look was great, but lose the condom earrings.

Also, I was pleasantly surprised by Cary comforting and backing up LeaAnn, and helping her with her eyelash.  

• Love 5