Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

This thread is so disheartening. No wonder they feel entitled! The comments are ridiculous! 

I read the comments yesterday. It seems Tyler deleted a lot of the comments from people who mentioned their own open adoptions and how that does not equate to any sort of entitlement on the part of the bio parents. He is apologizing more for the TierraTrash website crashing than apologizing for his insensitive comment. 

• Love 3
(edited)

So much for these two yahoos being the poster children for adoption!

eta:  Tyler is really trying to walk that comment back. Good luck, buddy. You really showed how you feel about it.  In fact, I think Catelynn sort of added "selfish" in there and he even waved off that comment and said "entitled," meaning it isn't "selfish," he's owed that.

I cannot imagine how livid that comment made B&T but they knew it already. It's the same reason his druggie father disregarded their wishes and walked up to her at the wedding. It's the same reason why they were posting pictures on SM when they asked that they not. The only way Carly would resent her parents for keeping her away from C&T is if she has a bad relationship with them when she's older and she's looking for one more thing to be angry with them about.  And C&T shouldn't want that and I don't expect it.  I am sure B&T will explain to her (in more detail as she gets older) why they made that choice and Carly can investigate for herself and see they told her the truth.

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Love 13

So, what if I said - "I'm not actually a serial killer, I just FEEL like a serial killer". Would that put people's minds at ease? 

I mean, he is entitled to his feelings. But feelings often lead to actions - such as refusing to respect the wishes of the people who are actually RAISING Carly. So he should keep those feelings to himself and/or work through them with a non-Kinkos employed therapist. 

• Love 8
26 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Day Two, and teary rain is still inaccessible.

LOL

Thank you, Jesus. I know your hands are full with Jenelle's kids, but thanks for answering my prayers.

26 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

"I'm not selfish, I'm just entitled" should definitely be on a t shirt. Maybe TTM can pick it up. 

He should have that tattooed on Cate's forehead. God knows she has the room for that and then some.

• Love 9

He feels entitled yet was so adamant about not raising her. He feels entitled  yet threatened Cate with a break up if she didn't place the baby and he and his mother only welcomed Cate into their home until the adoption was finalized. He did everything in his power to sever any obligation he had toward Carly but feels entitled have a place in her life! Have several seats, Tyler.

• Love 12

It's easy to have regrets and entitlement after the fact when MTV is filling his pockets. He had the worry about child support 8 years ago. Money is no longer a worry in his eyes. Cate implied the money aspect as well when she met with Dawn at the coffee shop and said, "Had we known then what we know now." 

• Love 5

It's easy to have regrets and entitlement after the fact when MTV is filling his pockets. He had the worry about child support 8 years ago. Money is no longer a worry in his eyes. Cate implied the money aspect as well when she met with Dawn at the coffee shop and said, "Had we known then what we know now."

Yeah, but what's funny is...do you think they would have been chosen for Teen Mom if they had decided to keep Carly? The adoption angle was their golden ticket. 

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Yeah, but what's funny is...do you think they would have been chosen for Teen Mom if they had decided to keep Carly? The adoption angle was their golden ticket. 

That is exactly my point. Cate and Tyler are obviously referring to having the financial means to care for themselves and a child. The point is being missed how they were chosen because they were the one couple who were going the adoption route. They are acting as if they would have had TM money to care for Carly. Hell, they wouldn't have remained a couple since we know Tyler would have left Cate. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I think it's possible that they still would have been on the show because they could have shown how it panned out for them to choose to parent after taking the adoption plan that far.   I think the adoption storyline got them onto 16 and pregnant tho.  

4 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

He feels entitled yet was so adamant about not raising her. He feels entitled  yet threatened Cate with a break up if she didn't place the baby and he and his mother only welcomed Cate into their home until the adoption was finalized. He did everything in his power to sever any obligation he had toward Carly but feels entitled have a place in her life! Have several seats, Tyler.

I honestly don't think Tyler loves Carly.   She's just a storyline to him, and something to play victim about.   If I was Cate I would hate Tyler's guts for what he did, and continues to do.   it's like she can see in hindsight that she would keep Carly if she could do it over again (just IMO) but blames Brandon and Theresa instead of Tyler.   

• Love 10
5 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I get that point, but their situation was also so trainwreck trashy, I could see them being chosen for TM even with keeping Carly. Stepsiblings having a kid while their junkie parents duke it out and go back and forth to jail? No brainer storyline.

• Love 7

The clothing site is up. I wanted to see their prices but stopped after the home page

About Us:

Tierra Reign is a clothing line made for all types of kids! Tierra Reign prides itself on producing products right here in the USA. The personally designed Tierra Reign items are handmade in our home state of Michigan. Tierra Reign is owned and operated by us, Tyler and Catelynn Baltierra. We appear on the hit television series‘Teen Mom OG’ and ’16 and Pregnant’ which appear on MTV. We are producers and creators of the hit special‘Reunited’ on MTV. We are the authors of ‘Conquering Chaos’, which is a book based on our lives surviving as careless teens in chaotic and dysfunctional family environments. This lifestyle and chaos eventually led to an unintended pregnancy. We wanted what was best for our child regardless of the pain or sacrifice required to give our baby what she deserved. So we courageously decided to place our first born, Carly, into an open adoption plan at the young age of 16, which is the hardest thing we have ever done. We are national and international public speakers. We spent 3 years after making an adoption plan for our daughter Carly, traveling across the world to various universities, high schools, and events speaking to the youth and sharing our story. Our hope was to inspire others and help educate people on what adoption looks like today. We are middle school sweethearts that got married after 10 years together at the age of 23. We had another child named Novalee Reign Baltierra. In the midst of raising our daughter Nova, we realized how hard it was to find good quality children’s clothing that fit our unique styles. So, we decided to invest in our own clothing line for kids. That’s when Tierra Reign was born. We hope you like our personally designed threads for your little ones and we can’t thank you enough for all of your support!

“Reign Over Your Dreams”

Much love,

Tyler and Catelynn Baltierra

Also included is a picture of the two of them

http://www.tierrareign.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Tierra-Reign-About-Me-Pic.jpg

There are 19 pieces from what I see. 7 of them are t shirts with the tierra reign logo. Not one child shown is smiling. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

The clothing site is up. I wanted to see their prices but stopped after the home page So we courageously decided to place our first born, Carly, into an open adoption plan at the young age of 16, which is the hardest thing we have ever done. We are national and international public speakers. We spent 3 years after making an adoption plan for our daugh

Lol- it sounds like they placed Carly up for adoption when Carly was 16.

• Love 12
(edited)

We had another child named Novalee Reign Baltierra. In the midst of raising our daughter Nova, we realized how hard it was to find good quality children’s clothing that fit our unique styles.

Yeah, while watching Novalee pick feces off the floor Tyler thought about how her clothes need more fringe and lace. 

Their clothing is designed by people who obviously don't have children. 

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 20

Thoughts on website:

- The "about us" should not be at the top, the first thing you see. It should either be at the very bottom or on a separate page. It's also too long. Break that shit up. White space is your friend. People read differently on the internet. 

- The landing page should have a picture of, you know, the clothes. Not of THEM. If they're trying to brand, then have their picture in the corner or down at the bottom. If I'd never heard of them, I wouldn't care who the hell they were and I'd wonder where the actual outfits were. 

- Speaking of...Cate looks happy and pretty in that picture. Tyler looks pained, deer in headlights. 

- "Harem" shorts? To go with the hooker makeup on Leah, perhaps?

• Love 11

- The "about us" should not be at the top, the first thing you see. It should either be at the very bottom or on a separate page. It's also too long. Break that shit up. White space is your friend. People read differently on the internet. 

Exactly. Look for the "About us" on this page. It's at the bottom as a link. Get people interested in the product (good luck) , then they may want to know about you. It's too much information, and poorly written.

• Love 9

Why do they feel the need to bring Carly's name into absolutely everything they do in their lives.  Yes..we get it.....you made a huge sacrifice by giving up your daughter and not for one minute are you going to let anyone forget!

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

Why do they feel the need to bring Carly's name into absolutely everything they do in their lives.  Yes..we get it.....you made a huge sacrifice by giving up your daughter and not for one minute are you going to let anyone forget!

I feel like a sociopath for saying it but I never thought I'd be so tired of hearing about a little girl. Jesus, are they going to be 83 and still talking about when Carly comes to live with them? 

• Love 9
11 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I feel so dumb! Seriously it never dawned on me that Kim threw Catelynn out because she couldn't renege on the adoption. What a scheming witch.

4 hours ago, ChicagoChris said:

Their grammar is terrible.  

It's almost as if Farrah wrote this for them.

3 hours ago, mamadrama said:

"Harem" shorts? To go with the hooker makeup on Leah, perhaps?

That would be the baby hooker make-up (constantly envisioning Jodie Foster in Taxi Driver).

• Love 7
(edited)

The 'about us' page said that they speak internationally about their adoption. However, on "Ask the Moms" Cate said she hasn't left the Country. ?

Their about page shouldn't be the first thing on the landing page. The visitors shouldn't have to go LOOKING for the clothing. 

I can't stand reading wall text. Space that shit up!!

The logo is way too big above the fold and nobody should have to scroll all the way down to see what the website is about. 

The clothing is too expensive for what it is and AGAIN with the dang pocket shirts!!! I'm being haunted by them...unless Maci snuck in some of her clothing on their site as a "scratch my back I'll scratch yours," which leaves Terra Reign Drops no designs of their own aside from a couple fringe designs.

I give their site 6 months (with hardly any sales) before it gets yanked due to embarrassment by Tyler. Plus, the almighty Google will not like the bounce rate their site will have. Then again, it's only "fans" looking for their website.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 3

So much grandiosity with Tyler's writing. Reunited was not a hit.  When did they travel internationally? PR is a US territory.  Middle school sweethearts? No, you were step-siblings with poor boundaries who didn't use a condom. 

• Love 16
On 7/11/2017 at 7:11 PM, GreatKazu said:

I read the comments yesterday. It seems Tyler deleted a lot of the comments from people who mentioned their own open adoptions and how that does not equate to any sort of entitlement on the part of the bio parents. He is apologizing more for the TierraTrash website crashing than apologizing for his insensitive comment. 

Since is Twitter, it isn't possible for Tyler to delete other people's tweets/comments. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Mischievious said:

Since is Twitter, it isn't possible for Tyler to delete other people's tweets/comments. 

He can delete them from his own page, they have all done it. If someone tweeted from their own, and tagged him, they would still be on that twitter page, I am assuming?

• Love 2

They could at least stop using Carly's fricken name. Just say "our daughter". And naming a place "The Carly House"? Yeah, because that upper-middle class little girl wants her legacy to already be set as an unwed mother home, or whatever the hell it's supposed to be. 

Have they never seen a shopping website? Go to any store and see the PRODUCT front and center. 

I'm still lost on the concept. So only so many of these are made, and when they're sold out that's it? Then Tyler rolls out a whole new inventory? How is that anything but a pocket money job? And who is their right mind wants a t-shirt with that name on it? People will forever be asking those poor kids what their shirt means, and what is the answer? They're made by this young couple who got on tv because the girl was a pregnant teenager, and now they buy drugs and pigs and stuff. 

• Love 14

Brandon and Teresa should consult with Farrah to learn how to get a cease and desist order because Tyler is never going to respect their wishes. Catelynn would respect their requests/boundaries but Tyler is just a narcissist. 

• Love 15
16 hours ago, lexiexx said:

I think it's possible that they still would have been on the show because they could have shown how it panned out for them to choose to parent after taking the adoption plan that far.   I think the adoption storyline got them onto 16 and pregnant tho.  

I honestly don't think Tyler loves Carly.   She's just a storyline to him, and something to play victim about.   If I was Cate I would hate Tyler's guts for what he did, and continues to do.   it's like she can see in hindsight that she would keep Carly if she could do it over again (just IMO) but blames Brandon and Theresa instead of Tyler.   

I agree. The nerve of him when we all know that had there been no Teen Mom, he would have dumped Cate eventually and let the adoption close(at least for him).

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

"Hit". They keep using that word. I do not think they know what it means. 

Well, they do, but not in the context they are trying to use it.  Now, in reference to Boogietown? 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

"Hit". They keep using that word. I do not think they know what it means. 

They have 19 pieces of clothing with pictures, 10 people click on them once, and going to the site itself counts, correct?  So there's the 200 "hits" Tyler is bragging about?  Yes, no?

• Love 1

$26.99

IMG_9428.jpg

SHOP

The personally designed Tierra Reign items are EXCLUSIVE and once they sell out they will NOT be sold again! The garments with the Tierra Reign logo are the only exception and will be restocked as needed. Thank you again for supporting this American made company

“Reign Over Your Dreams”

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Thank God there will only be a limited supply of those baby grandma hooker shorts out there. 

Don't worry, someone in the comments suggested they start a boys line. I assume that means sunglasses, goofy vests, tiny hats, and Free Butch t-shirts.

• Love 8