Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, druzy said:

No worries Cate,  you have issues.

Does she not realize that she is boring in comparison to the other girls craziness, not because there are no issues? They had plenty of shit stuff to talk about, and up until this most recent stuff with Maci they were probably still the next in line snarkwise.  

Its like she tries SO hard to be on Maci's level.  Again up until recently it had mostly been said that Maci was boring/has no storyline because her life has been pretty normal (more so in comparison)... I haven't heard anyone really say that about C&T. If they are talked about being boring it's because they don't do much more than sit on the couch complaining about B&T or coming up with schemes for passion projects.

• Love 7
(edited)
13 minutes ago, leighroda said:

Does she not realize that she is boring in comparison to the other girls craziness, not because there are no issues? They had plenty of shit stuff to talk about, and up until this most recent stuff with Maci they were probably still the next in line snarkwise.  

Its like she tries SO hard to be on Maci's level.  Again up until recently it had mostly been said that Maci was boring/has no storyline because her life has been pretty normal (more so in comparison)... I haven't heard anyone really say that about C&T. If they are talked about being boring it's because they don't do much more than sit on the couch complaining about B&T or coming up with schemes for passion projects.

Exactly. 

15 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

He may want to rethink this one:

art.jpg

What kind of jeans? Whorbak? 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8
(edited)
3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Exactly. 

What kind of jeans? Whorbak? 

That's what I've been trying to figure out! Whorlock? Actually I think it's "whole" something. Although he means "hole" judging by the sketch. 

WE'LL REVISIT - Tyler. 

Edited by saratothej
  • Love 7
On 6/28/2017 at 8:43 PM, GreatKazu said:

What is that second drawing in the second column supposed to be? Lacy shorts with a see-through skirt? 

These are supposed to be kids clothes, right?  Why is anything see-thru for kids???

• Love 8
On 6/28/2017 at 6:43 PM, GreatKazu said:

What is that second drawing in the second column supposed to be? Lacy shorts with a see-through skirt? 

I think it reads WHOLOCK jeans. 

I saw it as one of those skirts that's short in the front and long in the back. 

• Love 2
(edited)
On 6/30/2017 at 7:49 AM, ginger90 said:

Well, this business of theirs was to launch in June. Tick tock......... The site itself still comes up as "coming soon". 

Edited by druzy
  • Love 20

lol 

I hope she has enough sour cream for the launch. 

7 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

I saw it as one of those skirts that's short in the front and long in the back. 

Thanks. 

As if that is what a toddler girl (or boy, you never know) wants to wear as they play around outside. A skirt with a long drape behind it. 

• Love 5

My daughter is two months younger than Nova and I'll be damned if she wears the tierrareign designs. Gag me for having to type the design name.

However, little Nova was wearing the same pajamas as my whittle girl in the box in crib scene so I can't snark on Nova. EVER. Lol. It made my heart melt seeing another toddler in my toddlers clothes. Shutting up now. #shesmylastbaby #stayatoddlerforever #lovebabies ??????

• Love 14
12 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

My daughter is two months younger than Nova and I'll be damned if she wears the tierrareign designs. Gag me for having to type the design name.

However, little Nova was wearing the same pajamas as my whittle girl in the box in crib scene so I can't snark on Nova. EVER. Lol. It made my heart melt seeing another toddler in my toddlers clothes. Shutting up now. #shesmylastbaby #stayatoddlerforever #lovebabies ??????

I think Nova is ridiculously cute. I know that doesn't matter but it always comes with a tinge of sadness. She has such a weird life. 

• Love 6

Re: Cate on the reunion showing, saying that her mother would knock her out if she spoke to her the way Farrah speaks to Debra.

Cate, I would not hold your mother up as an example of fine parenting. Debra and Farrah are not perfect of course and have their own very big issues, but your mother is a lifelong hard drug user, who has used drugs on national tv while driving with you. 

• Love 20
(edited)
3 hours ago, ChicagoChris said:

Re: Cate on the reunion showing, saying that her mother would knock her out if she spoke to her the way Farrah speaks to Debra.

Cate, I would not hold your mother up as an example of fine parenting. Debra and Farrah are not perfect of course and have their own very big issues, but your mother is a lifelong hard drug user, who has used drugs on national tv while driving with you. 

Yeah, saying your known-to-be-abusive mom would knock you out doesn't exactly endear her to me. We know she'd knock you out. She spent your childhood on drugs and exposing you to domestic violence. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 18

In Canada MTV broadcast the "Unseen Moments" episode after the reunion show.  When Tyler told the producer about the origins of Nova's name, I couldn't stop laughing!  Clearly, he is reading these boards or he has a friend with more intact brain cells.  NuvaRing, indeed!

• Love 5
12 hours ago, ChicagoChris said:

Debra is insane but the shit that April has done to her daughter is far worse.  Farrah at least tries to communicate her anger and hurt -- while Catelynn eats the literal scabs from her childhood wounds.  Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house built atop matchsticks on a folding card table that is missing a leg. 

• Love 14

Cate and Tyler so need to so something meaningful in their lives.  I thought Tyler wanted to go to college a couple seasons ago.  What happened to that dream?  They are both likeable and seems to love their disfunctional family but darn...do something.  Accomplish something.  Move forward.

• Love 2

I found them sympathetic and maybe likeable at first but I think the reality "fame" and money have totally gone to their heads and I cannot stand them now. I find them proud and combative and just plain dumb while they think of themselves as "designers." Such a joke.

• Love 17

So did they move an hour away from the family? That's a step in the right direction, I guess.  No more dropping Nova off with April (I personallly could never forgive her. Especially after Boogietown. She hasn't changed, she's just not destitute anymore). And Butch can't drop over for babysitting and a few lines. Maybe they ARE moving forward?  Daycare is the best thing for that child.

They should pitch a renovation show. Although we know that Cate barely moves, that last place turned out pretty nice (minus the dead Marilyn Monroe paper). At least orange walls and cheap leather sofas are a thing of the past.  It's just a matter now of how soon this stupid clothing thing can fail and they'll have to move on.  But I honestly can't think of a thing either one of them are qualified for. 

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, EmeraldGirl said:

So did they move an hour away from the family? That's a step in the right direction, I guess.  No more dropping Nova off with April (I personallly could never forgive her. Especially after Boogietown. She hasn't changed, she's just not destitute anymore). And Butch can't drop over for babysitting and a few lines. Maybe they ARE moving forward?  Daycare is the best thing for that child.

They should pitch a renovation show. Although we know that Cate barely moves, that last place turned out pretty nice (minus the dead Marilyn Monroe paper). At least orange walls and cheap leather sofas are a thing of the past.  It's just a matter now of how soon this stupid clothing thing can fail and they'll have to move on.  But I honestly can't think of a thing either one of them are qualified for. 

That's probably what they'll do next.  If the clothing line bombs, they'll blame it on the etsy woman who actually started it.  Then, they'll say home renovation was their true passion. 

• Love 2

They need to crossover with the Duggars. The new son-in-law is a very young man who has flipped 5 houses. Of course Tyler doesn't look like he wants to work on anything but his hair, but he did get that last house done somehow. 

(edited)

I watched a couple videos of them the other day on YouTube and was shocked by the number of people who think Cate and Ty are Carly's "real parents" and that Brandon and Teresa are in the wrong and basically just babysitting, and "owe" them visits. I guess I'm naive, but I truly didn't know that that many people didn't understand adoption at all...

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 9

Cate should pitch for a food show - Girl Loves Food. She obviously can travel and her "depression" and "anxiety" seemed to have magically gone away, and we know she loves to eat.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

I watched a couple videos of them the other day on YouTube and was shocked by the number of people who think Cate and Ty are Carly's "real parents" and that Brandon and Teresa are in the wrong and basically just babysitting, and "owe" them visits. I guess I'm naive, but I truly didn't know that that many people didn't understand adoption at all...

That's disturbing. I am tempted to look at those YouTube videos but for the sake of my blood pressure I won't. 

• Love 4

They all have their defenders. They each get those sort of comments by people who are just a bunch of idiots. It seems maybe those followers see themselves in each cast member. There are a lot of people who spend too much time on the couch, smoking pot, neglecting their kids, and drinking Bud Lites during their pregnancies, apparently

4 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Being an adopted child, it infuriates me the total ignorance of those people. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, druzy said:

That's disturbing. I am tempted to look at those YouTube videos but for the sake of my blood pressure I won't. 

Yeah. I'd have expected a couple of weirdos but not an overwhelming "you go Cate and Ty, you are her real parents and she knows that, they're so abusive for not letting you visit her!!" type of thing. Like...what?! Do this many people have no concept of what adoption is?!?!

• Love 3
(edited)
On 7/4/2017 at 9:44 AM, Marisagf said:

In Canada MTV broadcast the "Unseen Moments" episode after the reunion show.  When Tyler told the producer about the origins of Nova's name, I couldn't stop laughing!  Clearly, he is reading these boards or he has a friend with more intact brain cells.  NuvaRing, indeed!

He's reading these boards. Are you kidding me? With all of the free time they have and how they spend "hours laughing at people on social media" a few google searches would find the Previously Tv thread and low and behold the Teen Mom franchise snark awaits you.

Two years ago I did a quick "teen mom forum" to find this awesome meeting ground of other awesome people that hate watch like I did and a family was united. ?

Of course they read these forums (and the reddit forum) and try to show us "hatters" up when they fix something we don't like about them. Notice Catelynn and Amber spending less time on the couches these days? Nuva ring was discussed on HERE and they can shut up about the origins of Novas nickname because the person can be found on here. ??

P.S.

Hi TM OG & TM2 franchise ? ? 

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 13
5 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

I'm seeing it as a dress sort of thing over pants?

That's what I was thinking, it's laying oddly, to me. I wonder if it's from a sketch by Tyler.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, ginger90 said:

That's what I was thinking, it's laying oddly, to me. I wonder if it's from a sketch by Tyler.

Do you think it is styled after that one sketch he drew? That one that looked like a long skirt but short in the front? 

(edited)

Tyler will lie about how many pieces were produced and sold, like how they lied about the Reunited ratings. It looks like there are 10-12 of each ugly piece. 

Doesn't look like Catelynn could be bothered to leave the couch to film Tyler's latest passion project. 

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 6
(edited)

Those clothes are so hideous. I can't picture one thing I'd put my child in. The print on the pink shirt (second from right) is kind of cute, but all the torn up "fringe" at the bottom ruins it. It seems like Tyler's style is take a perfectly normal piece of clothing and ruin it by sewing lace or leather over it and/or ripping it to shreds. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Those clothes are so hideous. I can't picture one thing I'd put my child in. The print on the pink shirt (second from right) is kind of cute, but all the torn up "fringe" at the bottom ruins it. It seems like Tyler's style is take a perfectly normal piece of clothing and ruin it by sewing lace or leather over it and/or ripping it to shreds. 

It looks like the crap he and Cate wear!

• Love 4

Wait, so how does this work? Is this all made to order? It looks like a very small personal business.  What if 500 orders come in for one fringed mess? Does that one gal we were introduced to have to sew day and night to get them out?

i guess it's better than selling already existing inventory at an elevated price.  I guess? 

• Love 2

Would this persuade you to buy from them?

Catelynn Baltierra @CatelynnLowell

My spare room looks like @TierraReign threw up all over it! It's like a mini store in here ❤️?? launching this Tuesday 7-11 at 12pm eastern

6:56 PM - 7 Jul 2017

Love this comment

SaltyAF @saltysarcasmOG 9h

Replying to @CatelynnLowell @TierraReign

TierraReign looks like something threw up all over it too. ?

If I could comment, I'd ask if the room is poop free.

Not good marketing.

• Love 9