Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

Jesus. The comments on twitter are exactly why I wouldn't want any mention of Carly being made by these two fucking idiots. People are arguing "well she is allowed to mention her just not disclose their private conversations" but by mentioning her on a platform with millions of (idiot) followers, now there are all these public comments about Carly's "real" mother etc that maybe BrandonsndTheresa don't want out there. No other adopted kid has to grow up and maybe stumble upon all these public conversations about her with strangers adding their input. It's crazy. How do they not understand that?

• Love 10

People are arguing "well she is allowed to mention her just not disclose their private conversations" 

I guess they had the conversation about seeing her in the middle of Grand Central Station.

Idiots.

• Love 3

I will say this, Tyler does seem to enjoy these home renovation projects and he actually  works on them himself. His taste may not be mine, but he does put an effort into things.  I know it doesn't bring the money and "prestige" of Teen Mom, but he should try and learn as much as he can about construction and maybe have something he can do with himself after all this is over. He's still a giant douche in many ways, but I respect that he doesn't just sit on his butt all day like his sloth of a wife. 

• Love 19
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I will say this, Tyler does seem to enjoy these home renovation projects and he actually  works on them himself. His taste may not be mine, but he does put an effort into things.  I know it doesn't bring the money and "prestige" of Teen Mom, but he should try and learn as much as he can about construction and maybe have something he can do with himself after all this is over. He's still a giant douche in many ways, but I respect that he doesn't just sit on his butt all day like his sloth of a wife. 

Being a giant douche seems to be an advantage in contracting.

• Love 8

Off Topic, But Funny: During a road trip this summer with my teen grandsons in Northern Michigan we drove through Charlevoix.  When I said I'd heard of the town, the boys asked how I knew about it.  So I told them, that's the town where Teen Mom OG's Tyler & Catelynn had their wedding.  And at the same time they said, "You watch Teen Mom OG.....how gross!

Edited by honeydo7
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

"About time they let you see her" one of the comments to that status. :major eye roll:  And the constant references to B&T as the "adopted parents". Fuck you, assholes. They are CARLY'S PARENTS. 

She posts the visit information in order to elicit these responses.  Catelynn doesn't care that these fans start contacting/harassing/cyber-stalking Carly's family.  I understand that Catelynn is happy. In her situation, I'd be on cloud nine. But why keep posting when her parents have asked her to stop?  Why not keep the meeting private?  Catelynn is silent about her substance abuse/dependence -- can't she keep this visit secret? 

• Love 13
On 8/14/2017 at 10:06 PM, GreatKazu said:

"About time they let you see her" one of the comments to that status. :major eye roll:  And the constant references to B&T as the "adopted parents". Fuck you, assholes. They are CARLY'S PARENTS. 

Even a magazine article I read about this called her "C&T's child" and the ADOPTED child of B&T. Disgusting. B&T are saints for having anything to do with them at all. I've had shooed them off for good years ago. They must feel so disrespected. 

• Love 8

Hear that? That's the sound of B&T slamming the door on this adoption. Or at least it should be. Good grief, this cannot be healthy at all. This adoption isn't just open, it's a fucking sideshow because of the fact that it occurred on reality TV. Seeing Carley when she was an infant was fine enough, but she is way too old for that now. I get that this is probably an emotional minefield, but someone has to be the adult here. Dawn is too enamoured with the money and the notoriety, so she's out. C&T are completely incapabale of adulting. So that leaves B&T to be the bad guys here. 

• Love 15

If I were Brandon and Theresa I would let them enjoy this visit and afterwards send them message that this was their last visit. We are going to be bombarded with all kinds of cryptic tweets and messages and backshots of Carly not showing her face in photos.  

• Love 12
11 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

If I were Brandon and Theresa I would let them enjoy this visit and afterwards send them message that this was their last visit. We are going to be bombarded with all kinds of cryptic tweets and messages and backshots of Carly not showing her face in photos.  

That's what they did last time. At the wedding, Butch was not respectful of the simple request made by Carly's parents.  No contact for two years as a consequence. You'd think C&T would keep this quiet -- but no. They still see Carly as THEIR child. They want to give THEIR fans access to THEIR child. 

• Love 10

B&T would suffer the consequences of C&T if they were to shut them out from here on out, although I agree with @TeenMomAngerMgmt that these visits should cease. C&T are so fucking petty, they would use their social media and TMOG to air their grievances so their disgusting fans can harass the hell out of B&T. 

• Love 8
14 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

These two dumb fucks wouldn't give two shits about Carly if they weren't on Teen Mom..Carly is their bread and butter.  

I agree! The adoption storyline is what set them apart from the other contenders. If not for that storyline, they most likely would not have been on Teen Mom. If they valued their visits with Carly they would never mention her name on social media or the show in fear of B&T closing the adoption.

Did anyone read some of the rabid comments from C&T's followers? 

Edited by druzy
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, druzy said:

I agree! The adoption storyline is what set them apart from the other contenders. If not for that storyline, they most likely would not have been on Teen Mom. If they valued their visits with Carly they would never mention her name on social media or the show in fear of B&T closing the adoption.

Catelynn and Tyler were also people who were hindered and not helped by TM and their celebrity. Had TM not gotten big, catelynn and Tyler would've gotten jobs (because they would've had to) and they probably would've broken up (but on good terms I think, they would've always remained fond of each other). 

I think Catelynn would have a better relationship with B&T if not for the cameras. I think Theresa is genuinely fond of Catelynn, but this performance on social media is UTTER BULLSHIT. If you really valued Carly, her family (I mean B&T as well as her sibling) they would keep their mouth shut.

The easy money and adoration did nothing but fuel their worst traits. The only cast member from this season that was helped by TM was actually Gary. He never quit his day job, took his money and invested it. The show allowed others to see how he was abused by Amber and Amber's stint in jail allowed him to get custody of Leah. He is doing okay, but the rest of this cast is stuck in a vicuous cycle. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 9
13 hours ago, druzy said:

Ughhhhh.  This is a perfect example of what I was trying to say above.  Brandonandtheresa should use this as an example and say "this is why we don't want you talking about Carly on twitter." Even if Tyler and Catelyn aren't saying hurtful shit, clearly many other people are. Don't they see that?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

Gary never quit his day job? What exactly was he doing for a living all this time?

Correct me if I'm wrong but he was a CNA for a home for mentally disabled adults. I never recall him quitting (if he did I will amend my post). 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Gary never quit his day job? What exactly was he doing for a living all this time?

Gary quit his day job a long time ago -- most likely 2012 when the TM$ changed the game. He lives frugally, has rental properties and now a farm that he plans to sell eggs from.  He works for himself. Of all the people featured on this series, only Gary and Chelsea will have money in a decade. 

2012 TM$ Increase ruined Catelynn's life. She dropped out of college and Tyler returned from New Orleans to get his share of the cash. The money kept dirtbags like April and Butch in their life. It also created this irrational belief in her mind that if she kept Carly she would have been able to afford to care for the child. Also, the pay increase stopped her from touring with Bethany. Now, I strongly dislike that organization but for Catelynn it was a great thing because it kept her busy, she took care of herself and she was surrounded by good people. Fast forward to 2017 - she stays high all day, every day. Oh, don't worry -- she has a "card" for it -- because it's medically necessary that she becomes fused to her sofa. 

• Love 12

Ugh the comments on instagram about seeing Carly... the fact that they are ALL positive "thank god you finally get to see Carly" "real sisters" "real parents" yadda yadda... hopefully they are just deleting the negative/realistic, because there really are only positive god help us all.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Gary quit his day job a long time ago -- most likely 2012 when the TM$ changed the game. He lives frugally, has rental properties and now a farm that he plans to sell eggs from.  He works for himself. Of all the people featured on this series, only Gary and Chelsea will have money in a decade. 

2012 TM$ Increase ruined Catelynn's life. She dropped out of college and Tyler returned from New Orleans to get his share of the cash. The money kept dirtbags like April and Butch in their life. It also created this irrational belief in her mind that if she kept Carly she would have been able to afford to care for the child. Also, the pay increase stopped her from touring with Bethany. Now, I strongly dislike that organization but for Catelynn it was a great thing because it kept her busy, she took care of herself and she was surrounded by good people. Fast forward to 2017 - she stays high all day, every day. Oh, don't worry -- she has a "card" for it -- because it's medically necessary that she becomes fused to her sofa. 

Ah thanks for the update. I consider owning/managing rental properties to be a "day job"- meaning he's not dependent on TM money or celebrity. I agree he and Chelsea will have money in a decade. I could also see Tyler at least having the house, if Catelynn and an addiction don't steal it away. 

• Love 3

Gary was a CNA, right? I've been looking for temporary jobs while I wait to take the CA bar and I found a listing for a full time CNA that was only $2000 per month! In one of the most expensive areas in the country (SF Bay Area)! I can only imagine how low the pay must be in Indiana. I guess I am only posting to say that I am glad Gary found a way to do less grueling work, in exchange for better pay now. 

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, evilmindatwork said:

Gary was a CNA, right? I've been looking for temporary jobs while I wait to take the CA bar and I found a listing for a full time CNA that was only $2000 per month! In one of the most expensive areas in the country (SF Bay Area)! I can only imagine how low the pay must be in Indiana. I guess I am only posting to say that I am glad Gary found a way to do less grueling work, in exchange for better pay now. 

Average  $16.83hr in San Francisco,  $11.43 in Indiana, per Google.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Willowsmom said:

the visit with Carly is all over the Yahoo news feed.

Of course it is.  None of the articles are written in a way that shows B&T participated in the press. The articles are created around C&T's tweets.  This has to be an invasion of privacy for Carly and her parents.

Sure Jan. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Brandon and Teresa are saints for granting those two a visit especially after they showed their asses the past two seasons. Now, I see that news of visit is all over the internet and Tyler is giving a play-by-play of it. Good Lord! 

It's also really shitty of Catelynn to say that her anxiety is now gone because of the visit. It unfairly puts blame on B&T for her issues. 

• Love 11

Tyler loves to shoot his mouth off and then delete. He's like Amber. 

He will always do what he likes without considering how two years without contact hurts Catelynn deeply. 

He is his father's son. 

• Love 10

I loathe these two. It fucking drives me insane how incapable they are of putting Carly or Nova first. Fucking pathetic. Tyler is a narcissistic fuck and Catelyn is such fucking damaged goods she won't protect her own kids over Tyler. Such is Tyler's famewhoreness that he can't even just say something normal like "Yeah! Got to see Carly glad to know she's doing so well. We were blessed with Brandon and Theresa" and then shut down the rabid anti BandT tweets from moronic fans. Nope - he will create drama any way he can to keep himself center of attention. And Catelyn 1) can't speak with Tyler maturely about ANYTHING and 2) deep down craves the re-assurance from fans that she's Carly's "real mom" and 3) will not even place emotional/physical well being of her own children ahead of her need to be with Tyler. There are woman you read about in the news who let partners abuse their children because they don't want to loose them. I'm convinced Catelyn would be in that club if Tyler had those proclivities.  I also think 100% both of them bank on Brandon and Theresa's good nature and fear of hurting Carly and being exposed to an even larger level of harassment to keep them from cutting off contact forever.  I wish they'd pull the trigger though and deliver a 1-2-3 punch of closing off adoption and serving these fucks with orders of protection and a civil suit for slander/libel/harassment.  Bottom line is not two fucks are given by either of these two. Tyler cares only about Tyler and Catelyn cares only about keeping.

• Love 15

WOW. The arrogance is just galling. It's like he thinks he can pop out a kid, pass her off to someone else to do all the hard work of raising her, and reap the rewards he gets by talking about her on the show/social media. He gets all the accolades without having done a thing, besides bump against Catelynn for 2.5 minutes. It makes me sick. YOU made the choice to sign away your child. You GAVE her to someone else.  She is not your child anymore, never has been since the day you placed her in Brandon and Teresa's arms. This fucker makes open adoption look like a HORRIBLE idea, even though I know that's not always the case. 

• Love 15

Tyler needs to STFU, especially since he was the one pushing adoption and who basically cornered Catelynn into it because he didn't want to parent and pay child support (let's be honest). Catelynn wanted to raise Carly. While Kim praised Tyler for his decision, Catelynn's household (her mom and Butch) berated her constantly. I think her grandma even stopped talking to her. Catelynn gave up everything - even her child - to keep Tyler. Tyler just didn't want to be on the hook for 18 years. When Tyler acts like he's such a martyr and is all "she's MY child," I just .cannot.even. Sure, Tyler. That's why you pushed a scared girl who wanted to parent but for whom you were her only emotional support to place Carly for adoption. STFU, Tyler.

Catelynn is stupid, too, but I believe placing Carly was a huge sacrifice for her. It wasn't for Tyler. He got off the hook for supporting and raising a kid as a teen and he got MTV fame and $$$ out of it. 

(That said, of course Carly is much better off with B&T and she's the winner here.)

• Love 23
4 hours ago, dabronx said:

I loathe these two. It fucking drives me insane how incapable they are of putting Carly or Nova first. Fucking pathetic. Tyler is a narcissistic fuck and Catelyn is such fucking damaged goods she won't protect her own kids over Tyler. Such is Tyler's famewhoreness that he can't even just say something normal like "Yeah! Got to see Carly glad to know she's doing so well. We were blessed with Brandon and Theresa" and then shut down the rabid anti BandT tweets from moronic fans. Nope - he will create drama any way he can to keep himself center of attention. And Catelyn 1) can't speak with Tyler maturely about ANYTHING and 2) deep down craves the re-assurance from fans that she's Carly's "real mom" and 3) will not even place emotional/physical well being of her own children ahead of her need to be with Tyler. There are woman you read about in the news who let partners abuse their children because they don't want to loose them. I'm convinced Catelyn would be in that club if Tyler had those proclivities.  I also think 100% both of them bank on Brandon and Theresa's good nature and fear of hurting Carly and being exposed to an even larger level of harassment to keep them from cutting off contact forever.  I wish they'd pull the trigger though and deliver a 1-2-3 punch of closing off adoption and serving these fucks with orders of protection and a civil suit for slander/libel/harassment.  Bottom line is not two fucks are given by either of these two. Tyler cares only about Tyler and Catelyn cares only about keeping.

I agree with your entire post. If Catelynn had any self esteem she would've shut Tyler's rants down YEARS AGO, and told him that he wasn't going to comprise the open adoption and fall in line. Being on B&T's good side means so much to Catelynn, but Tyler loves the attention from fans more than a healthy relationship with Carly's parents. 

Like you I would never think Tyler would abuse any child, but Catelynns blind devotion to him at the expense of her own well being is frightening. I think though Catelynn went along with the adoption because deep down she knew Tyler was right that it was best for Carly. Catelynn hasn't grown a backbone since then though. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 5

I hope Brandon & Teresa cease all contact with these two fools.  Further, I hope they use Tyler's posts to get a permanent restraining order in place because I fear that he is only going to get worse as the fleeting fame slips away.

• Love 9