Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, ghoulina said:

I did just think I got pregnant with the IUD for a hot minute when my period was late (it's never late!). Does that count? 

yup!  Bottoms up, babe!!

• Love 2
On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 1:13 PM, ghoulina said:

I did just think I got pregnant with the IUD for a hot minute when my period was late (it's never late!). Does that count? 

Sure. Just make sure you take out your IUD the next time you have sex so you can have a trap baby. 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I'd join you guys for a not!Bud, but I had Cate's version of bud & am furiously trying to DoorDash a yuuuuge quesadilla.

Lol! I hear you. I'm approximately 3 years pregnant and I ate FIVE sandwiches today. FIVE. 

I am still hungry. 

• Love 4

Not sure if this was brought up or not, but one of the last episodes it was brought it up that Tyler and Cate hadn't seen Carly since the wedding. The same wedding where Butch was told not to talk to Carly, and did it anyways. Hm.  That can't be related at all can it. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, KittyKat133 said:

Could someone explain how or why we think Bethany's adoption is a scam? 

Google Bethany Christian Services reviews. They have many branches.

This is from their own site

Open Adoption: Not All Adoption Plans are the Same

Today, most adoptions have some openness between the birth and adoptive family. Bethany works with both the expectant and adoptive parents to develop a relationship. The amount of contact varies, but closed adoptions with no contact are very rare.

• Love 2
(edited)
6 minutes ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Loved me behind belief....  hmmm.

26 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

What revisionism!  He wanted the adoption because of his 'love' of avoiding child support for a pregnancy he didn't want. 

Take a shot every time they disrespect Carly's parents' wishes to post the kid on social media. Two shots if your pregnant. 

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Google Bethany Christian Services reviews. They have many branches.

This is from their own site

Open Adoption: Not All Adoption Plans are the Same

Today, most adoptions have some openness between the birth and adoptive family. Bethany works with both the expectant and adoptive parents to develop a relationship. The amount of contact varies, but closed adoptions with no contact are very rare.

shouldn't that be "expecting?" That's the sort of error that makes people think a website is fake or run by amateurs.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Loved me behind belief....  hmmm.

Loved me beyond belief, is what I think she was trying to post. 

Or, maybe she is trying to say Tyler loved her from behind. *shudders* I don't blame him, because that would be the only way he could do her without offending her. 

• Love 4

One of the comments is "calm down, Catelynn knows how B&T feel about posting pictures of Carly, she wouldn't post it without checking with them" has this child ever seen the show because there are practically whole episodes dedicated to the fact that C&T post what they want with no regard for B&T.

I think making the decision to put a child up for adoption is extremely difficult and respectable... BUT Mother's Day/ Father's Day is NOT the day to pat yourself on the back for that decision. I know everyday is pat yourself on the back day for C&T... but still making a point to recognize birth parents the way C&T do just seems like a slap in the face to those who actually parent the children.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, poopchute said:

Of course, Father's Day wouldn't be complete without posting a picture of the child you aren't supposed to be posting pictures of.

Ba-hahahahahaha!

I also misread Catelynn's photo caption.  I thought it said that Nova wrestles throw pillows.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, leighroda said:

calm down, Catelynn knows how B&T feel about posting pictures of Carly, she wouldn't post it without checking with them"

And even if Catelyn actually checked, I'm sure Theresa really wants to have her Father's Day interrupted with texts from Catelyn asking about a fucking instagram post.

• Love 9
On 6/17/2017 at 5:22 PM, GreatKazu said:

Sure. Just make sure you take out your IUD the next time you have sex so you can have a trap baby. 

Oh helllll no. That thing ain't coming out until it's time to get it replaced with the next one! HAHA

18 hours ago, poopchute said:

Of course, Father's Day wouldn't be complete without posting a picture of the child you aren't supposed to be posting pictures of.

Of course. And I continue to worry how this is all going to effect Nova one day. It's not enough to post a pic of just HER and her dad on Father's day. The golden child, the one who "got away", always has to be right up in the mix. Nova is going to feel overshadowed by an older sibling who doesn't even live with her. 

• Love 13

I don't think Carly is going to go looking to meet Tyler and Catelyn when she turns 18 but I do think when she is old enough to use a computer she will google them. And I think she will be horrified to see her birth mother posting these immature profanity laden things on the internet like she a 14 year old. Doesn't Catelyn think about that? Obviously not. I just can't imagine looking for info about my birth mom and finding examples of her talking about fucking the haters. 

• Love 9

I'm of the belief that the visits have halted due to the requests of Carly herself, while B&T take the criticism on her behalf.  The poor child - her last two visits had Butch introducing himself as her Grandfather, and Tyler encouraging/pretending Carly called him "Daddy".  Six is old enough for her to vocalize that she doesn't want to do that again, or at least needs a break.

Poor Carly is going to have to go into witness protection at 18 to protect herself from the crazy fans desperate to "reunite" Carly with her birth parents.  

• Love 15

I wonder if Catelyn and Tyler are psychotic enough to reach out to Carly directly when she turns 18. They know her last name and I'm sure they can find her unless she doesn't use social media or hopefully has it really locked down. I can totally see them finding her on Facebook and messaging her. If Facebook is still a thing.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, poopchute said:

I wonder if Catelyn and Tyler are psychotic enough to reach out to Carly directly when she turns 18. They know her last name and I'm sure they can find her unless she doesn't use social media or hopefully has it really locked down. I can totally see them finding her on Facebook and messaging her. If Facebook is still a thing.

They're even more delusional than what you've described. They believe Carly will want to come live with them the day she turns 18.  As if Carly will want to go to Boogietown with these fools. 

• Love 8
22 hours ago, leighroda said:

One of the comments is "calm down, Catelynn knows how B&T feel about posting pictures of Carly, she wouldn't post it without checking with them" has this child ever seen the show because there are practically whole episodes dedicated to the fact that C&T post what they want with no regard for B&T.

I think making the decision to put a child up for adoption is extremely difficult and respectable... BUT Mother's Day/ Father's Day is NOT the day to pat yourself on the back for that decision. I know everyday is pat yourself on the back day for C&T... but still making a point to recognize birth parents the way C&T do just seems like a slap in the face to those who actually parent the children.

And then another one that said "it's an old photo so it's ok"  uhhh WHAT?! lol 

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

They're even more delusional than what you've described. They believe Carly will want to come live with them the day she turns 18.  As if Carly will want to go to Boogietown with these fools. 

Oh yes I know they think she will do that but I'm wondering if, when that doesn't happen, will they be able to just leave it alone or will they be emailing her to invite her??

• Love 1

I think the most Tyler and Catelynn will ever get from Carly when she reaches adulthood is a "thank you for placing me." and that's about it...especially if she has seen the show. I doubt the Baltierras will get themselves together in the next ten years and I can't see Carly openly inviting them and their dysfunction into her life. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, poopchute said:

For sure... down to the minute she turns 18. If Carly doesn't contact them within 5 minutes of turning 18, they are going to be crying on twitter (or whatever people do in 10 years) about how ungrateful she is and how much they did for her, she owes them. 

• Love 6
42 minutes ago, leighroda said:

For sure... down to the minute she turns 18. If Carly doesn't contact them within 5 minutes of turning 18, they are going to be crying on twitter (or whatever people do in 10 years) about how ungrateful she is and how much they did for her, she owes them. 

Agreed.  They'll also contact/GUILT her for the following:
-"Your baby sister, Nova, is out-of-control.  She needs her big sister."
-"Your (insert title/name of dirtbag biological grandparent) is dying of cirrhosis or Hep C.  They want to say goodbye."

• Love 16

If Teen Mom OG happens to have 2 seasons in one year say 2017...then I think that means they get paid for 2 seasons making a yearly total of $600 K in  one yr... Holy Smokes!  No wonder why their egos are so dam inflated!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Caracoa1 said:

If Teen Mom OG happens to have 2 seasons in one year say 2017...then I think that means they get paid for 2 seasons making a yearly total of $600 K in  one yr... Holy Smokes!  No wonder why their egos are so dam inflated!

I think they do what was done to TM2. MTV creates one whole season, but breaks it up in two seasons. The contracts pay them for the one season.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

It's technically one season, split into 2 parts: A and B. 

• Love 3

I do have to say I give them a tiny amount of kudos for not going out and blowing their money on a nice fancy new house.  Not that there's anything wrong with it - that's what I would probably do.  But instead they want something with character that might not be perfect. 

I'm a little confused as to why they are buying that house now... when I think it was on the market before they bought the one they are currently living in on the show? Or maybe it was listed shortly after.  But they said the octagon house has been on the market for a year. 

3 hours ago, gunderda said:

I do have to say I give them a tiny amount of kudos for not going out and blowing their money on a nice fancy new house.  Not that there's anything wrong with it - that's what I would probably do.  But instead they want something with character that might not be perfect. 

I'm a little confused as to why they are buying that house now... when I think it was on the market before they bought the one they are currently living in on the show? Or maybe it was listed shortly after.  But they said the octagon house has been on the market for a year. 

I agree kinda... yeah they haven't bought "new" but this is the 3rd house they've had in a relatively short time, depending on the reasons they keep buying they might have been better off buying new. But there's also a good chance they wouldn't have been able to finance new, and that's why none of them have been... who knows.

I just checked. Unless the county page hasn't updated properly, they are delinquent on both houses still.

Both houses were paid for using cash, no financing. For C&T, it's probably partially an issue of qualifying for a mortgage, but mainly just the amount of work involved- paperwork required, documents to be signed, etc is just too much work for them, and they'd rather part with some of their savings to buy it outright. I bet they did not spring for an appraisal, an environmental report, a home inspection, or title insurance either (all the things a bank would have required, at C&T's expense).

• Love 7

orrrrrrrrr it's just better to buy with cash if you have it perhaps?  If they bought all of these houses with cash then they have a ton of equity. 

Not sure when it's ever been a bad thing to not have a mortgage..... if they didn't want to get proper inspections, then who cares?? 

• Love 2
(edited)
38 minutes ago, gunderda said:

orrrrrrrrr it's just better to buy with cash if you have it perhaps?  If they bought all of these houses with cash then they have a ton of equity. 

Not sure when it's ever been a bad thing to not have a mortgage..... if they didn't want to get proper inspections, then who cares?? 

I have seen enough issues in my time with real estate financing that ponying up the cash for both an inspection and title insurance is ALWAYS a good idea. Skipping this step can cost you thousands of dollars. Again, their money, their choice, but if they did skip it, it just shows how financially unsavvy they are.

ETA: I was being somewhat facetious in my comment that C&T were moved to pay cash to avoid the effort of signing so many papers. I would agree that when it came to a house price of $36K and $71K, it makes a lot more financial sense to buy outright, even in an economically depressed area.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Wasnt this third house 240k or am I making that up?  If they plunked down 71k for the second house just  a year ago (plus all the improvements) i would be impressed if they had that much money in savings.  

I only know of two houses they purchased. The second was actually $73K, not $71K. If they purchased a house for $240K, it is not in the same county as the other two. 

20 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Because Tyler suddenly decided (after Pinterest threw up on his house) that it was of the utmost importance not to be boring. 

Before buying #2, he was adamant about having an "open floor plan."  Probably just got through binge watching HGTV.  But the octagon house is anything but open floor plan.  From the photos, some of the rooms look a bit cramped due to the shape of the exterior walls.

• Love 7