Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Like you I would never think Tyler would abuse any child, but Catelynns blind devotion to him at the expense of her own well being is frightening. 

I would hope that's the case, but I can't forget the way Tyler abused their dogs a few seasons back. He got blind with rage and started yelling and hurting them ON CAMERA. Lord only knows what he might do to vulnerable beings when no one is watching. 

• Love 6

Neglect is abuse. Nova is a very neglected child. They only have an interest in her when the cameras are rolling or if she can sell their shitty "passion project" t-shirts -- the rest of her time is spend around addicts and dirtbags or finding shit on the floor. 

Tl;dr Tyler is abusive. 

(And so is Catelynn).

• Love 10
10 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Neglect is abuse. Nova is a very neglected child. They only have an interest in her when the cameras are rolling or if she can sell their shitty "passion project" t-shirts -- the rest of her time is spend around addicts and dirtbags or finding shit on the floor. 

Tl;dr Tyler is abusive. 

(And so is Catelynn).

Nova is neglected you're correct. As much as they moon over Carly they can barely pay Nova any attention. 

• Love 9
On 8/21/2017 at 6:20 PM, Scarlett45 said:

I agree with your entire post. If Catelynn had any self esteem she would've shut Tyler's rants down YEARS AGO, and told him that he wasn't going to comprise the open adoption and fall in line. Being on B&T's good side means so much to Catelynn, but Tyler loves the attention from fans more than a healthy relationship with Carly's parents. 

Like you I would never think Tyler would abuse any child, but Catelynns blind devotion to him at the expense of her own well being is frightening. I think though Catelynn went along with the adoption because deep down she knew Tyler was right that it was best for Carly. Catelynn hasn't grown a backbone since then though. 

On the episode where Tyler had his panties in a bunch over cate being a liar, I remember cate telling April that she wished Carly was there.  April told her that it was a done deal basically.  That speaks volumes.  It's okay if Carly isn't there if Tyler is.  But when Tyler was having a pissy fit over phone records or whatever it was, she blurts out things like that?   It's pretty telling.  

As for those recent tweets, if I was Brandon or Theresa and I saw that shit, the brakes would have been slammed on that visit.  They would have been flying their asses right back home with the notice that visits were over from now on.    

I don't think Carly will want to see much of them when she's old enough to choose for herself    She will probably be appalled by that whole shitshow.    

• Love 12

I saw on another site that Tyler posted a cute picture of Nova and now his leg humping fans are telling him he should become a photographer because he is soooo talented!  That will be that douche's next "Passion" project!

• Love 8

Maybe Tyler and Catelynn's next passion project should be taking care of their kid. 

Hit that beer funnel while your kid drowns Catelynn, you sloppy bitch. 

Yeah Tyler, Carly is really missing out not having you shit bags as parents. 

IMG_3266.thumb.JPG.24f976d151b8005c7abb48504f3b9135.JPGI

• Love 11
On 8/22/2017 at 7:48 PM, lexiexx said:

I don't think Carly will want to see much of them when she's old enough to choose for herself    She will probably be appalled by that whole shitshow.    

I was adopted by my Stepfather (Dad) when I was eight. I have never met my sperm donor but did have limited identifying information about him. Not long ago I found him on Facebook and what I saw and read was horrifying. I realize now what a favor my Mom did for me by getting away from him. Carly will experience this feeling someday and I already feel badly for her.

• Love 12

I also was adopted by my stepfather who was the best dad ever up until he died.  When I was about 40 my birth dad and several of his family members showed up at my door to meet me and my family.  No notice or anything.  Whenever c and t fans talk about carly coming back to them brings up bad memories for me!  My birthdad was convinced I was going to return to him as soon as I turned 18.  

• Love 14

I have no problem with parents drinking when they are not taking care of their kids but I think it's an odd choice to post a picture of yourself funneling a beer to millions of people. Again I ask, does anyone think about getting a job?  

• Love 15

Yeah, drinking is definelty not the issue with kids around. Just their poor shirtless kid in the background by herself near the pool while mom and dad pull a Maci.

I guess there were more pictures of Tyler and his friends funneling in a car, possibly driving. These fucks are in their mid 20s now and still haven't grown up. They can wax poetic about Carly all they want, they're still immature assholes.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, poopchute said:

I have no problem with parents drinking when they are not taking care of their kids but I think it's an odd choice to post a picture of yourself funneling a beer to millions of people. Again I ask, does anyone think about getting a job?  

Except, Catelynn is likely drinking everyday of the week, along with her pot smoking, going by what has been said by her and Tyler in the past. This is not Catelynn needing time away from her child and her job at home which is non-existent. 

Look, I have no issue with either of those things. If drinking and pot smoking is Cate's passion, and apparent addiction, that is her choice and she will endure the consequences. When she gets behind the wheel and is inebriated and is smoking pot while driving, I have a major problem with that. I then question if she is under the influence of alcohol while driving and if Nova has been in the car with her during those moments. Most likely since Cate is home all the time and has nothing going on. I think back to the times when I was a young mother and had a chance to go out with the girlfriends and being able to drink and not worry about getting home because I was driven home by a friend. It wasn't also something I did every day of the week because I had a child and a home to tend to. Later, I was working full-time. Drinking alcohol was something that happened far and few in between my career and my job as a mother. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Except, Catelynn is likely drinking everyday of the week, along with her pot smoking, going by what has been said by her and Tyler in the past. This is not Catelynn needing time away from her child and her job at home which is non-existent. 

Look, I have no issue with either of those things. If drinking and pot smoking is Cate's passion, and apparent addiction, that is her choice and she will endure the consequences. When she gets behind the wheel and is inebriated and is smoking pot while driving, I have a major problem with that. I then question if she is under the influence of alcohol while driving and if Nova has been in the car with her during those moments. Most likely since Cate is home all the time and has nothing going on. I think back to the times when I was a young mother and had a chance to go out with the girlfriends and being able to drink and not worry about getting home because I was driven home by a friend. It wasn't also something I did every day of the week because I had a child and a home to tend to. Later, I was working full-time. Drinking alcohol was something that happened far and few in between my career and my job as a mother. 

Preach! It's just a pattern for these assholes, that's why it's frustrating. They constantly put their needs above Nova. They're just hypocrites who are their parents in more ways than one. 

Plus the drinking and driving and getting high while driving, hell no! Fucken trash! 

• Love 6
On 8/24/2017 at 10:27 PM, LunaMia said:

Maybe Tyler and Catelynn's next passion project should be taking care of their kid. 

Her daughter is 2.5 months older than mine and I would NEVER turn my back to her if she were near an open pool (I would never turn my back to her period OUTSIDE and away from the comfort of our home) yet alone be drinking from a beer funnel for some social media poses. Wtf? Anything could happen in a split second with a toddler and a pool and if Nova needed to go to the hospital her mommy and friends are drunk!!!!!!

Why be so stupid to post this shit on social media, also??? You're not a college student you're a grown MOTHER. You and Tyler have a funny feeling of how grown parents spend their afternoons with the kids. Fucking asshat. Carly you dodged a bullet but poor Nova Scotia...?

• Love 12
44 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

Her daughter is 2.5 months older than mine and I would NEVER turn my back to her if she were near an open pool (I would never turn my back to her period OUTSIDE and away from the comfort of our home) yet alone be drinking from a beer funnel for some social media poses. Wtf? Anything could happen in a split second with a toddler and a pool and if Nova needed to go to the hospital her mommy and friends are drunk!!!!!!

Why be so stupid to post this shit on social media, also??? You're not a college student you're a grown MOTHER. You and Tyler have a funny feeling of how grown parents spend their afternoons with the kids. Fucking asshat. Carly you dodged a bullet but poor Nova Scotia...?

Oh wait Nova was present for the beer funneling picture? Near a pool?! I just assumed this was a child free day/night for them based on that picture!

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, poopchute said:

Oh wait Nova was present for the beer funneling picture? Near a pool?! I just assumed this was a child free day/night for them based on that picture!

There's a kiddie pool with what looks like a small child beside it behind Catelynn.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

Who remembers Catelynn yelling "trashy bitch" to Farrah when Maci and the Mean Girls ganged up on her? 

If you're calling someone a trashy bitch on a reality TV show, you should probably look in the mirror while you're saying it. 

Edited by MargeGunderson
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, poopchute said:

I zoomed in and yup that's Nova in the background of the picture by a kiddie pool. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Exactly. Real parents understand that you can't turn your back on a toddler for one second because they are quick and unpredictable. 

I turned my head once in Target when my daughter was 2 and she was gone, literally in seconds.  I told my mom to go to the front doors entrance and be prepared to call a code Adam. I ran down the aisle and see her running towards the back of the store. That was the scariest time of my life as a parent and I never made that mistake again. Now my eyes are glued to my little ones and I don't take even 5 seconds for granted. 

These "parents" suck. 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, poopchute said:

Yes.  That is why I commented that this is Cate every day of the week, not some parent needing alone time away from her kid. Even with Nova around Cate doesn't care. She is hitting the bong and gulping down alcohol. 

Who is caring for Nova if Cate, and I assume Tyler, is inebriated? Are they on their luxurious estate aka Casa Crunchwrap Supreme? tm Brooklynista. 

• Love 4
On 8/24/2017 at 7:27 PM, LunaMia said:

Poor feral Nova walking/ crawling around by herself with absolutely zero emotional and physical attention from her parents is one of the saddest things I've ever witnessed. Honestly, Nova walking aimlessly around in circles is is THE image from Teen Mom that's most embedded in my brain. It's just so sad to me. I don't have kids but I do have nephews and nieces and I don't recall them ever having such blank expressions on their faces. That poor kid. 

• Love 7
On 8/26/2017 at 9:29 AM, Scarlett45 said:

I zoomed in and yup that's Nova in the background of the picture by a kiddie pool. 

WOW. That is the definition of trashy bitch. Even if there was sober person there, designated babysitter - why does Nova need to SEE you funneling beer like a would-be sorority girl? And why would you ever post that????

• Love 8
On 8/26/2017 at 2:48 PM, galaxychaser said:

When Carly grows up she will not have anything to with c and t.  Poor Nova. 

Absolute truth. Carly is a completely different social class.  The values and mores of her world are so far removed from C&T that the adult Carly will want nothing to do with her birth parents.  They don't realize this. C&T keep abusive monsters like Butch and April in their lives because they are "blood."  They expect Carly to share this same bullshit mindset.  She won't. C&T will harass the hell out of 18-year-old Carly. They will use every unhealthy ploy in their book - Nova is a mess and only you can help her; grandpa butch will go to rehab and you're the only one that can convince him; grandma April is dying of Hep C and really wants to get to know you before she dies.  Poor Carly is going to be racked with guilt. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Absolute truth. Carly is a completely different social class.  The values and mores of her world are so far removed from C&T that the adult Carly will want nothing to do with her birth parents.  They don't realize this. C&T keep abusive monsters like Butch and April in their lives because they are "blood."  They expect Carly to share this same bullshit mindset.  She won't. C&T will harass the hell out of 18-year-old Carly. They will use every unhealthy ploy in their book - Nova is a mess and only you can help her; grandpa butch will go to rehab and you're the only one that can convince him; grandma April is dying of Hep C and really wants to get to know you before she dies.  Poor Carly is going to be racked with guilt. 

BandT will prepare Carly so she's immune to C&T. I would either become unreachable or start showing Carly TM when she hits her teen years. Without comment so she comes to her own conclusions, she'll know bad parents when she sees them.

• Love 2

Guys...what the actual fuck is Catelynn wearing? She must be wearing something from the swap meet chic collection, or something from Amber's store.

They all look like they could be my mom and I'm 35. 

IMG_3281.thumb.JPG.5ac83b582b075ceaa00dcc821435af94.JPG

• Love 3

Who the fuck told her that "duck" lip pose was cute on her. I think it's called the duck lip. Whatever it is she needs to stop it stat. Amber kinda looks like she will fit in but Catelynne always looks like she's dressed without a clue.

• Love 6

I think that's my grandma's fall tablecloth on top. Wow. Such a bad look. I almost think these Teen Mom chicks are TRYING to wear the ugliest outfits  they can, in order to get photographed and talked about. Because, otherwise.....I just can't. 

• Love 5
13 hours ago, LunaMia said:

Guys...what the actual fuck is Catelynn wearing? She must be wearing something from the swap meet chic collection, or something from Amber's store.

They all look like they could be my mom and I'm 35. 

IMG_3281.thumb.JPG.5ac83b582b075ceaa00dcc821435af94.JPG

Justin Beiber of the Midwest must stay pissed that not only is his wife a heifer, but she is a no style having heifer.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Her bottom half looks like broke-ass Charo.

BAH-HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  This had me laughing out loud at my desk!!!!!

1 hour ago, Brooklynista said:

Justin Beiber of the Midwest must stay pissed that not only is his wife a heifer, but she is a no style having heifer.

Ugh!  That outfit is so ridonk!  All I can say is that her hair looks nice. 

Who is the woman in the black dress?  Anyone know?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Have you seen Tyler? Tyler of the long black trench coat and bedazzled jean pockets? He has no style either!!! Remember, most of the Tierra Reign mess is HIS brainfarts. So, yea.....I bet he has no idea how deliciously tacky Cate's outfit it. 

• Love 5

Tyler didn't go. 

Catelynn Lowell attended her second MTV awards show, bringing a friend instead of her husband, Tyler Baltierra.

(He explained on Twitter why he didn’t go to the event, tweeting “I didn’t want to go. I may be weird, but those award show/red carpet things don’t excite me lol besides I feel like I don’t belong there. That’s the beauty of Cate. She goes with whatever she FEELS great in & nothing is more attractive than confidence. I think she’s beautiful.)