Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

While I wish for the best with Amber's new hobby, didn't she fail the GED multiple times? 

First generation to attend college often lack people to guide them, it's why so many schools have specific programs/extra help for those students today.   In so many ways, the odds are against success for Amber in this - even if she wasn't Amber.   But since she is Amber, well, we know how this will work out and it isn't good.   Too bad she's decided to do it publicly.  

• Love 11
28 minutes ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Is she talking about her brother Bubby? I thought he was an adult.

Someone in the comments made a similar comment 🤣 Apparently she calls James “Bubby”, also. 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Someone in the comments made a similar comment 🤣 Apparently she calls James “Bubby”, also. 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

She's so lazy she can't even have a new nickname for her other child. God forbid she uses their given names.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 4/24/2021 at 2:28 AM, TheRealT said:

Maybe it's mean, but I feel the need to reiterate how I DON'T BELIEVE FOR A SECOND that Amber is doing anything substantive to "pursue her education." At all. I doubt that Amber even tuned in for online lectures, but if she did, I 100% don't believe for ONE SECOND that she took a single note. As if!!! I'm not even sure what a picture of a notebook is supposed to prove. It would be hilarious if people with knowledge of her reading lists posted questions about the readings asking for her answers.

You don't believe she is taking pages and pages of notes??  when the photo showed that all she actually wrote was the name of the class, the teacher's name and the first word of a sentence???

If I remember correctly, I had a notebook for each class in college.  I didn't write the name of the class, and the teacher on the page.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, dariafan said:

Well it’s not like she has anything else to do.  So she’s not going to school to have a career or anything 

Yeah, why would it take someone with no job or any other responsibilities 8 years to complete a 4-year degree? It's not even like she's saying, "I'm in no rush to finish school and I'm also pursuing my dream to sail around the world, so sailing takes up a lot of my time too." When she's not taking classes/studying (ha!), she's doing literally nothing. Not visiting with her kids, not cleaning her house, not doing errands. Just sitting on her couch/bed. The most "work" she does is posting crazy rants on IG.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Next excuse for not seeing her kids. I was too busy doing school work or up all night studying to see you. 

I went to college when my daughter was 10 or so and I am a single parent, dad was never in the picture, and I cooked, cleaned and worked at night and still had time for my daughter. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Yeah, why would it take someone with no job or any other responsibilities 8 years to complete a 4-year degree? It's not even like she's saying, "I'm in no rush to finish school and I'm also pursuing my dream to sail around the world, so sailing takes up a lot of my time too." When she's not taking classes/studying (ha!), she's doing literally nothing. Not visiting with her kids, not cleaning her house, not doing errands. Just sitting on her couch/bed. The most "work" she does is posting crazy rants on IG.

(edited)

All her “presents” to her kids look so half assed.  Like what the duck is this?  A bunch of Walmart shit crammed into a bag from the dollar bin?  Is this pic in the corner of her laundry room? 

Why aren’t the gifts in packaging / boxing?????

Edited by geauxaway
  • Love 9
On 5/8/2021 at 12:31 AM, geauxaway said:

All her “presents” to her kids look so half assed.  Like what the duck is this?  A bunch of Walmart shit crammed into a bag from the dollar bin?  Is this pic in the corner of her laundry room? 

She was probably thinking, “it’s not as bad as when Jenelle wrapped her kid’s gift in a blanket…”

• LOL 8
21 hours ago, teapot said:

She was probably thinking, “it’s not as bad as when Jenelle wrapped her kid’s gift in a blanket…”

Or when Jace’s birthday cupcakes (cookies?) had Jenelle’s face on them? 😂

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
On 5/7/2021 at 9:31 PM, geauxaway said:

Those are probably the toys that were sitting in the exact same place the night she went all "bad ass grav maga machete shoe bitch" on Andrew.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
(edited)

So does anyone know what Andrew is actually doing besides living in Amber's house, driving Amber's car and parenting his and Amber's kid?   I mean does this guy have a job?  Income that isn't child support?   I've always thought that Andrew (much like the dick before him) was a low rent gold digger and just targeted Amber. When she got pregnant he was in and all he had to do was trigger her (not hard) to violence and make sure she financially supported him while not having to live with her. 

Not that I'm defending Amber but I can't stand Andrew.  

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Cosmocrush said:

So does anyone know what Andrew is actually doing besides living in Amber's house, driving Amber's car and parenting his and Amber's kid?   I mean does this guy have a job?  Income that isn't child support?   I've always thought that Andrew (much like the dick before him) was a low rent gold digger and just targeted Amber. When she got pregnant he was in and all he had to do was trigger her (not hard) to violence and make sure she financially supported him while not having to live with her. 

How old is James? With a very young kid, if he were working he would have had to put him into childcare. I don’t have a problem with him staying home if he was able.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

To me, "parenting his and Amber's kid" is pretty significant and a legit job. It's far, far more than Amber has ever done. I also can't hold him responsible for "triggering Amber to violence" since all anyone has to do to accomplish that is breathe and because, no matter what he did/said (while taking 100% responsibility for caring for their son, animals, home, etc.), AMBER is responsible for her (habitual) violent behavior.

If the sexes were reversed, it's hard for me to imagine anyone saying that a mom who has pretty much done 100% of the work raising her toddler and who got to live in her ex's house and receive child support after the ex physically abused her and their child was a golddigging grifter and the abusive/neglectful ex was somehow the victim. (And the ex "earned" his money by mostly being high and incoherent on TV and didn't even have consistent visitation with the kid.) Would it be better if Andrew had to move into a shitty studio, get a crappy job, and spend 50%+ of his pay on childcare while Amber chilled in her house in the "rich neighborhood" getting high and blowing off visitation? Why does Amber "deserve" to live better than her son and her son's sole parent? And it's not even like she's suffering, living in some shitty studio. She makes a lot of money, enough to support two comfortable households, and she does ZERO parenting of either of her kids, so why should James (or Leah) suffer in order to be "fair" (or whatever) to her and/or allow her to spend more of her money on drugs and sleazy boyfriends? Again, who would feel sorry for a man who had a parade of sleazy gfs while neglecting his kids?

• Useful 1
  • Love 22
2 hours ago, TheRealT said:

If the sexes were reversed, it's hard for me to imagine anyone saying that a mom who has pretty much done 100% of the work raising her toddler and who got to live in her ex's house and receive child support after the ex physically abused her and their child was a golddigging grifter and the abusive/neglectful ex was somehow the victim.

I don't think Amber was/is a victim.  And yes, I would be the person who felt the same way if the sexes were reversed - which happens far more often.  Someone without any visible means of support starts a relationship with someone of much greater means and secures the deal with a child so that when the relationship ends a court appointed income for the next 18/20 years is going to happen.   

IF Andrew and Amber were a team who mutually decided he would stay home and take care of their child while she paid the bills it would be an entirely different thing to me.   I am in no way dismissing the real work of raising a child or excusing Amber's behavior (including her decision to have another child in the first place).   

Does any of that make sense?  I hope so. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Amber has a track record of not paying CS.  Is there a CS order on file?  Do we know how much the order is for and if she is current?

I doubt she is paying enough to cover 100% of James and Andrew’s living expenses.  TBH, even if she was I would consider it karma because she has not provided appropriate financial support for Leah.  While she is earning good money now it is unlikely to continue for the next 18 years.  Amber has proven she will not behave like an adult by staying sober, getting a job, and putting the financial needs of her children ahead of her spending whims.  She has had 12 years to show us what kind of mom she is and it’s a pretty shitty one.  I fully expect the dads to do most of the parenting, including financial support, of these two and any other kids she may have in the future.

Edited by Booger666
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

I don't think Amber was/is a victim.  And yes, I would be the person who felt the same way if the sexes were reversed - which happens far more often.  Someone without any visible means of support starts a relationship with someone of much greater means and secures the deal with a child so that when the relationship ends a court appointed income for the next 18/20 years is going to happen.  

The reason Andrew and Amber met was because of his job--she appeared on a TV show he as working on.  He may have seen her as the very opportunity you suggest, but he wasn't unemployed and without any visible means of support.  In Los Angeles, anyway.  I doubt his skill set is in high demand in Indianapolis, so it could be argued that he's giving up work for staying in Indianapolis and keeping James near Amber. 

Didn't he have some sort of family home in Malibu?  I don't like the guy, but living in Indianapolis near Amber instead of Malibu near his family and work prospects does seem pretty punishing.

• Love 11
19 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

The reason Andrew and Amber met was because of his job--she appeared on a TV show he as working on.  He may have seen her as the very opportunity you suggest, but he wasn't unemployed and without any visible means of support.  In Los Angeles, anyway.  I doubt his skill set is in high demand in Indianapolis, so it could be argued that he's giving up work for staying in Indianapolis and keeping James near Amber. 

I did not know that, I'm glad he has some skills.   I was only going by the years he was on the show (with Amber)  without a job or even looking for one.   Seemed like he moved to Indiana without a job or a plan outside of moving in with Amber. 

Of course now with James he needs to stay - the court probably told him he couldn't leave the state with the baby because of Amber.  

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

I did not know that, I'm glad he has some skills.   I was only going by the years he was on the show (with Amber)  without a job or even looking for one.   Seemed like he moved to Indiana without a job or a plan outside of moving in with Amber. 

Of course now with James he needs to stay - the court probably told him he couldn't leave the state with the baby because of Amber.  

Then the court clearly doesn't know Amber.

It was some skeevy reality show she was on, like Celebrity Rehab or Celebrity Therapy or something.  Actually, I just looked it up--Marriage Boot Camp.  She was typical Amber on that show, so there were approximately one million red flags to steer very clear of her, never mind not impregnate her with a quickness, but he obviously ignored every single one of them.  So he's an idiot and I think he deserves every bad thing that happens in his life, but even I think he might be being overly punished.

I recall him calling himself a cinematographer, but suspect he was a cameraman on that show--I never detected any influence from a cinematographer.

• Love 7
On 7/9/2021 at 9:43 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Amber pretending to be a college student.  Doesn't realize it isn't called "homework" after you leave high school.

amber.png

Back to her normal sitting position huh ?

• LOL 7