Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
David T. Cole

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

Recommended Posts

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2020 at 12:37 AM, kaydub said:

Holy shit I forgot how fucking gross she was

Was? She is still and always has been repulsive and loathsome.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

On 6/2/2020 at 11:33 AM, Mr. Miner said:

Was? She is still and always has been repulsive and loathsome.

Agreed 100%. I read this forum a lot, so I'm aware of her awfulness now, but forgot just HOW bad she was back then. Like I don't think I could rewatch those seasons again cos she was just vile.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

It's absolutely disgusting how everyone in Amber's life (including MTV) supports her narrative of how she was somehow the victim in all of her relationships in which she physically abused her partner/children. Gary, Kristina, and Shawn seem to accept that nuMatt was somehow the bad guy in their relationship and that it's somehow unfair to Amber that she was held accountable for her violent behavior and will now suffer serious consequences if she can't refrain from beating on someone. MTV reinforces that narrative.

Amber was convicted of abusing Gary (and baby Leah) and ended up going to prison for it because she couldn't stay off of drugs. She's been a deadbeat mom since then (in terms of money as well as spending time with Leah) and has been in one fucked up relationship after another (always physically abusing her partner, and her baby son as well). Imagine if the sexes were reversed and a woman in Gary's position was like, "My abusive ex's 2nd baby mama is such a jerk for calling the cops on him just because he beat her and chased her and their baby with a machete. Now he's in big trouble and if he beats someone else up he'll go to jail! I hope his new gf isn't a jerk like that and is with him for the right reasons!"

It's sick. I know he and Kristina mean well and want to do what they think is best for Leah, but their enabling of Amber isn't healthy for anyone. What are they teaching Leah about-- well, everything? Gary is a DV survivor who basically condones DV/makes excuses for his abuser when she reoffends. Amber pretends like all of her "past" issues are fixed and she's perfectly healthy and functioning, when, in reality, she's a fucking lunatic who was arrested for crazy, violent behavior (which she more or less denies, though there's irrefutable evidence) less than a year ago. Gary goes along with the idea that all of that was somehow nuMatt's fault, though everyone (including Leah, I'm sure) knows that Amber is a violent asshole. And I feel like Gary is so dumb that if Leah is in an abusive relationship 5 or 6 years from now, he'll be COMPLETELY SHOCKED and have NO IDEA why she would think that was ok. Sigh.

  • Like 23

Share this post


Link to post

8 hours ago, druzy said:

 

I wish we had a rolling eyes reaction for her crap. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Here I go....

Amber needs to tone her threats down and stfu. As far as being choked out and spit on, that was probably during some rough sex and that's all she can come up with. 

If any of her exes had done that, we would have heard similar experiences from other women involved with those 3 and not a damn word all these years about them being abusive to anyone else. Yeah I could see them fighting back against her hateful nasty ass when she gets in her shit mooda because they don't agree or kiss her ass. She can't stand it when anyone calls her out on her shit or questions anything she does or shows the world how shitty she is.

As far as wearing long sleeves to film, anyone have proof of that? I don't ever remember that or her wearing long sleeves. But I could be wrong.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Can somebody please tell her that "love's" means belonging to my love; the plural of "love" is "loves" - WITHOUT AN APPOSTROPHE (sorry for shouting). She does this all the time and it drives me crazy.

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, christie said:

Can somebody please tell her that "love's" means belonging to my love; the plural of "love" is "loves" - WITHOUT AN APPOSTROPHE (sorry for shouting). She does this all the time and it drives me crazy.

SO many people need to hear this.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

Amber, I think the better question is which reputable college would admit your ass. Answer: none. Save that money for Leah’s college, because we all know you will lose interest.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

She does know that it would require her to get out of bed and attend class and that classes do not revolve around her schedule. She can't even mother her own 2 kids, what the fuck makes her think she has the fucking dedication that college takes, much less the time it takes. I can just see her getting pissed and trying to smack her professor for failing her or wanting her to come to class, since you know everyone is dumb and shit compared to her. We all heard her talking and those recordings of Andrew's.  You know the ones where she is saying ' oh no don't choke me and dont spit on me', yeah those made up bs. We all heard how nasty she still is. 10 plus years later and hasn't changed one bit.

Plain and simple she does not have the drive,  determination or dedication for college. 

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post

 

A couple of days ago, she posted this:

 

EA470DEF-C086-4108-B3BD-3182F372FDC7.jpeg


Which led to this question, and response:

 

B20A9BD9-5E88-46F3-B609-7711E9905643.jpeg

DDD0853D-2F29-414C-AE99-A1E5B79AB341.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
  • Laugh 13

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

 

A couple of days ago, she posted this:

 

EA470DEF-C086-4108-B3BD-3182F372FDC7.jpeg


Which led to this question, and response:

 

B20A9BD9-5E88-46F3-B609-7711E9905643.jpeg

DDD0853D-2F29-414C-AE99-A1E5B79AB341.jpeg

Dear llama above she makes my head hurt 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

 

A couple of days ago, she posted this:

 

EA470DEF-C086-4108-B3BD-3182F372FDC7.jpeg


Which led to this question, and response:

 

B20A9BD9-5E88-46F3-B609-7711E9905643.jpeg

DDD0853D-2F29-414C-AE99-A1E5B79AB341.jpeg

Pig Latin doesn’t qualify, Ambie. Ending-say ove-lay!

  • Laugh 11

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, ginger90 said:

 

A couple of days ago, she posted this:

 

EA470DEF-C086-4108-B3BD-3182F372FDC7.jpeg


Which led to this question, and response:

 

B20A9BD9-5E88-46F3-B609-7711E9905643.jpeg

DDD0853D-2F29-414C-AE99-A1E5B79AB341.jpeg

Maybe she can "educate" herself by watching YouTube videos about proper grammar in the ENGLISH LANGUAGE. 

I actually laughed out loud when reading, "[Latin] ... a dead language they say."

Also, is "music appreciation" a college course of study? I thought that was an elective you took in junior high because it was an easy class to attend while stoned?

  • Like 15
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/23/2020 at 11:24 AM, toodywoody said:

Here I go....

Amber needs to tone her threats down and stfu. As far as being choked out and spit on, that was probably during some rough sex and that's all she can come up with. 

If any of her exes had done that, we would have heard similar experiences from other women involved with those 3 and not a damn word all these years about them being abusive to anyone else. Yeah I could see them fighting back against her hateful nasty ass when she gets in her shit mooda because they don't agree or kiss her ass. She can't stand it when anyone calls her out on her shit or questions anything she does or shows the world how shitty she is.

As far as wearing long sleeves to film, anyone have proof of that? I don't ever remember that or her wearing long sleeves. But I could be wrong.

I think Amber is lying about being abused by "all of her exes," but I do believe that OriginalRecipe!Matt physically abused her (as she did to him). Personally, I don't know of anyone she's dated besides Gary, OriginalRecipe!Matt, nuMatt, and Belgian!Matt. I imagine that there are others who were between seasons or whatever. It wouldn't surprise me if one or more of those guys physically abused her, but I don't believe that Gary or nuMatt did. They may have done something like push her away while she was beating them and Amber (because she's a liar seeking justification for her unjustifiable actions) uses that to claim that the abuse was mutual. That's probably what she tells her brother/other enablers when she can no longer outright deny that she's physically abused her partners. Over time, those lies become her truth ("Yeah, MTV showed me slapping Gary while he was holding Leah, but they didn't show how, before that, he grabbed my arm really hard [because I was reaching for a weapon to hit him with]! You can't see it now, but I had a huge bruise!") Since Amber is delusional, she eventually comes to truly believe the stories she makes up. She seems to really believe the completely fabricated story that she's always been a good mom to Leah (and James). I don't believe anything she says.

There's probably a kernel of truth to the bit about her being choked out and spat on, but I agree that it was probably part of consensual sex and Amber is blowing it up because she's a liar. She and OR!Matt seemed to have a dynamic where they got off on/didn't mind hitting each other in anger, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was a sexual turn-on for them as well. And they both seemed to enjoy a relationship dynamic of doing unforgivable (to healthy people) things to each other, but continuing in the relationship. I think that was a big part of why Amber tolerated him lying about how many kids he had, stealing her money, etc., etc. She enjoyed how he enabled her and she enjoyed being in a relationship where she could do horrible things without fearing that her partner would leave her or having to feel bad (a far lesser consideration, I think, but still relevant).

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, TheRealT said:

I think Amber is lying about being abused by "all of her exes," but I do believe that OriginalRecipe!Matt physically abused her (as she did to him). Personally, I don't know of anyone she's dated besides Gary, OriginalRecipe!Matt, nuMatt, and Belgian!Matt. I imagine that there are others who were between seasons or whatever. It wouldn't surprise me if one or more of those guys physically abused her, but I don't believe that Gary or nuMatt did. They may have done something like push her away while she was beating them and Amber (because she's a liar seeking justification for her unjustifiable actions) uses that to claim that the abuse was mutual. That's probably what she tells her brother/other enablers when she can no longer outright deny that she's physically abused her partners. Over time, those lies become her truth ("Yeah, MTV showed me slapping Gary while he was holding Leah, but they didn't show how, before that, he grabbed my arm really hard [because I was reaching for a weapon to hit him with]! You can't see it now, but I had a huge bruise!") Since Amber is delusional, she eventually comes to truly believe the stories she makes up. She seems to really believe the completely fabricated story that she's always been a good mom to Leah (and James). I don't believe anything she says.

There's probably a kernel of truth to the bit about her being choked out and spat on, but I agree that it was probably part of consensual sex and Amber is blowing it up because she's a liar. She and OR!Matt seemed to have a dynamic where they got off on/didn't mind hitting each other in anger, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was a sexual turn-on for them as well. And they both seemed to enjoy a relationship dynamic of doing unforgivable (to healthy people) things to each other, but continuing in the relationship. I think that was a big part of why Amber tolerated him lying about how many kids he had, stealing her money, etc., etc. She enjoyed how he enabled her and she enjoyed being in a relationship where she could do horrible things without fearing that her partner would leave her or having to feel bad (a far lesser consideration, I think, but still relevant).

I agree with all of this. I always thought Matt and her beat the shit out of each other and her comments about being spat on and choked were from rough sex and not abuse. But like you said, she twists the truth to meet whatever shit she's selling at the moment.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/8/2020 at 12:50 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

amber.png

Music appreciation?? 99% sure that is not an actual course of study. That might be one class in a liberal arts degree, but even that is pushing it.

 

She's just saying that because she once posted a video of her singing karaoke on Instagram and all her "fans" blew smoke up her ass telling her how talented she is.

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, Tatum said:

She's just saying that because she once posted a video of her singing karaoke on Instagram and all her "fans" blew smoke up her ass telling her how talented she is.

Remember her music memorabilia room?  🤣🤣🤣

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

37 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Remember her music memorabilia room?  🤣🤣🤣

No, what's the story with that?

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Tatum said:

No, what's the story with that?

When the first (original) Matt came along she bought all those “limited edition” framed albums, some “collector edition” guitars, and a bunch of other mass produced crap.  They had it all up in one of the bedrooms like it was a museum and worth money.  I think they had a drum set, too.  If I remember correctly Matt had a Ramones shirt that he wore A LOT, too.  So, yah.

  • Like 6
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

My imagination is no where near good enough to image Amber reading philosophy, much less in Latin.  

The thought of her getting a philosophy degree is downright laughable. WTF is with these vapid TM half-wits that they all think they are poets, writers and deep thinkers?  She could not even get her GED, am I correct? But thinks she is gonna study Aristotle, Kant, and Nietzsche? 

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/8/2020 at 12:50 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

amber.png

Also, I love her implication that her time is somehow a limited resource.

 

Amber has more time on her hands than anyone else in the world.

  • Like 11
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

18 minutes ago, druzy said:

#Photoshopped #Filters 😄

 

This replaced a post she deleted.

2 days ago she posted, saying she was leaving social media, her usual. It had to do with Karma. Social media is no good,  negativity, blah, blah.  Then she instructed people to go to Cameo to keep in touch. She has since deleted it.  I thought I posted it here not that long ago, today. However I never hit submit. 🤦‍♀️ When I did, just now, it was no longer available. Go figure.

She held out for two whole days.
 

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

He didn’t keep his Instagram private for long. I guess they’re meant for each other. 😂🤣

 

 

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, ginger90 said:

This replaced a post she deleted.

2 days ago she posted, saying she was leaving social media, her usual. It had to do with Karma. Social media is no good,  negativity, blah, blah.  Then she instructed people to go to Cameo to keep in touch. She has since deleted it.  I thought I posted it here not that long ago, today. However I never hit submit. 🤦‍♀️ When I did, just now, it was no longer available. Go figure.

She held out for two whole days.
 

Here you go...

karma.jpg

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Here you go...

karma.jpg

That’s the one!

What’s his name has his private again.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Hey, now, Brett Favre is on there! There are a few sort of celebs on there too...think Winnie Cooper is available. I checked for Joe Perry because I would have shelled out $500 for him to wish my dad a happy birthday, but he's not on there.

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/23/2020 at 5:22 AM, Tatum said:

Hey, now, Brett Favre is on there! There are a few sort of celebs on there too...think Winnie Cooper is available. I checked for Joe Perry because I would have shelled out $500 for him to wish my dad a happy birthday, but he's not on there.

One of my bff got me & another friend a Cameo from Teen Witch herself Robyn Lively & it was epic and wonderful and you cannot TOP THAT!!!! 

Ahem...pardon me...

11 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

🤢🤮 how desperate is this clown for his 15 minutes of fame?

Literally willing to risk his life. One Google search will tell you that bitch wielded a machete. I know that's only one of her many psychotic, and violent episodes, but bitch. Wielded. A. Machete. 

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size