Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

I think in ONE episode she got off the sofa and drive 40 miles to see Leah then went home mad!

Poor little James probably doesn’t even know who she is!  But he and daddy are settled nicely in Ambers home therefore Amber is in I think Gary’s rental!

But she always has time for hair and makeup and expensive clothes and throws!  Least I forget a big sofa too!

Sigh….

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Useful 2

Something that I think about whenever they interview Amber on her couch, yet have always forgotten to ask about here until now (and don't recall seeing it mentioned here before):  What the heck are those stuffed pillow "dolls" on the back of her couch?  Who are they supposed to be???

Edited by suzeecat
stab at clarity
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

It looks like she's wearing stockings that would go with a garter belt 

That’s what I thought, also. I had to zoom to even see what the shirt said, so I thought it was my old  eyes!

• LOL 4

I wonder who picked the slogans for these t-shirts? I'm sure none of this was Amber's idea; probably someone(s) came to her and gassed her up about how her fans would love to buy merch from her (all funded by her, of course). So did those people convince her that "Fighter for Life" would be a good slogan for a known domestic abuser who is currently under court supervision? Are they trolling her? Amber's "brand" is "Crazy, Violent, Lazy Reality Star" or, most charitably, "Openly Mentally Ill." How does either of those translate to shirts that even remotely imply violence? Doesn't another one say "I'll Portwood Your Ass" or something? They have to be trolling her, right?

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
On 12/14/2021 at 6:07 PM, ginger90 said:

C85F1943-362C-43D6-864C-FC0CA2D249D3.jpeg

8A00DA79-D412-4794-A8A4-2B20D308D58C.jpeg

89D02067-E623-49A0-A76B-BEFA4DDE0FF5.jpeg

9BB967DB-0687-4353-8617-7B35E03D8A5B.jpeg

I wish all my college booms matched and I could read Danielle Steel. And matched my bookend and bookshelf. What class would you read these in? I'm 'steel' laughing at the Danielle Steel book.

Edited by toodywoody
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

You know, I've seen bookshelves that were assembled based on the color of the spine, but never taken the time to look at the actual titles used.  Until now.  Amber appears to have far greater depth and breadth than any of us give her credit for.

But...can a hashtag bring suit for defamation of character?  I think #booklove might have a case.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 1/24/2022 at 6:50 AM, ginger90 said:

Omg Amber is huge!  What happened to her?  Is that her home?  It's surely a lot nicer than her rental!

She's such a phony bologny.  Sun poisoning got Amber right back on the couch with Gary delivering food to her room!   

I can't believe she can sell a book!

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 2/3/2022 at 1:32 AM, Jeanne222 said:

Omg Amber is huge!  What happened to her?  Is that her home?  It's surely a lot nicer than her rental!

She's such a phony bologny.  Sun poisoning got Amber right back on the couch with Gary delivering food to her room!   

I can't believe she can sell a book!

Mental illness is her entire identity 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 12/16/2021 at 4:27 PM, toodywoody said:

I wish all my college booms matched and I could read Danielle Steel. And matched my bookend and bookshelf. What class would you read these in? I'm 'steel' laughing at the Danielle Steel book.

Late to reading this but this is exactly what I thought! How blessed is she to have found the fated books in the perfect harmonious colors?

Talk about meant to be.

• LOL 4
47 minutes ago, Ljohnson1987 said:
19 minutes ago, christie said:

I was gonna ask "did Amber ever have custody to lose it" and then I read that, after this ruling, Andrew can take James to California.

I am not surprised and I think this is best for James. Amber does NOT NEED any more kids. 

• Love 8

I also think it's best. Yes, I realize that Leah is in Indiana, but she's getting older and James should be near his other family also. I just wonder how often she's seen James in the past year or more. Since covid hit she barely saw Leah and was constantly making excuses to not see her, so you know the same goes for James.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
(edited)

I read she did an Instagram live in which she stated her mental health shouldn’t have been used against her regarding the custody/move to California. No clue what else she said, I’m sure it was charming.

She now has comments turned off on Instagram posts. Not sure how long that’s been the case. Haven’t looked there in a long time.

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 5

In court documents, the judge granted Andrew's request to relocate and gave him sole legal and primary physical custody of James, while ordering that he "seek out and consider the mother's opinion before making any major decisions relating to the child's medical treatment, education and religion."  

The two positions seem to contradict each other. If Andrew has sole legal custody he has the right to make decisions for Andrew. Why the order to seek out and consider Amber's opinion?

• Love 3
10 hours ago, LexieLily said:

The two positions seem to contradict each other. If Andrew has sole legal custody he has the right to make decisions for Andrew. Why the order to seek out and consider Amber's opinion?

I didnt see it that way. Seeking out and considering Ambers opinion is just so that Amber will stay informed as to what is happening with James. Andrew isn't supposed to abscond with James and change his name and Amber have no idea where her son is- but at the end of the day its Andrew's decision to make regarding how James will be raised.

Legally Andrew has the power, but he is supposed to let Amber know if they move, James changes schools (when he is old enough etc). That language is "try to be a considerate human". But you cannot legally prove that Andrew "considered" what Amber had to say, only that he informed her, and she had the opportunity to voice her opinion, again, so that she cannot say that Andrew moved and she has no idea where James is or where he lives etc.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

How much is Amber paying in child support to the two dads.

Amber might have been a teen mom but the men are the teen fathers raising two children.

Isn't she behind on her support to both Gary and Andrew?

• Mind Blown 3
7 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Isn't she behind on her support to both Gary and Andrew?

I haven't really followed Amber that much except on the show  but both men seem to be living well without traditional jobs and Amber, unlike a lot of the other teen moms, seems to be living on the downside with the smaller rental home.

If she makes $600,000 that makes me wonder if Child Support is really high.

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I haven't really followed Amber that much except on the show  but both men seem to be living well without traditional jobs and Amber, unlike a lot of the other teen moms, seems to be living on the downside with the smaller rental home.

If she makes $600,000 that makes me wonder if Child Support is really high.

Gary took a lot of his TM money and bought investment properties, as well as the farm they live on. I am not familiar with Indiana Law (I am in IL) but she is probably supposed to be paying x % of her income for Leah, and x % for James. But given that she isn't a W-2 wage earner, I can see how she just hasn't paid them (for many persons who are W-2 employees, the support comes out of their paycheck pre-direct deposit, they don't even see it, so they are not behind as long as they are employed, pay roll at their place of employment handles that with the court order).

• Useful 5
  • Love 1

Yes so I have to wonder what Amber does with her money?  She certainly isn’t living large and if she hasn’t been paying child support where’s her money going?

Gary seems to be one of the most savvy in the franchise. He does quite well in property ownership and management and now has an educated wife I think working in health care. 

I forget what her degree is but if she’s an RN she’s doing quite well. 

Speaking of Gary I always wonder if he still has a soft spot for Amber?  Will Amber be Gary’s Waterloo?

• Useful 3
39 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Speaking of Gary I always wonder if he still has a soft spot for Amber?  Will Amber be Gary’s Waterloo?

I don't think so. I think Gary loves Leah without a doubt, but he is probably happy that Amber went to prison when she did- that made it easy for him to get custody, TM money allowed him to get a leg up financially and he found a woman that loves him for him in Kristina. If there had been no TM, or TM money, the DV wouldn't have been exposed when it was, Gary would probably still be working as a caregiver for mentally disabled men (honorable work of course, I have always had a soft spot for Gary because of that- but the pay is shit), he would be fighting with Amber over custody etc etc.

42 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Yes so I have to wonder what Amber does with her money?  She certainly isn’t living large and if she hasn’t been paying child support where’s her money going?

Drugs, entourage, debt.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

I don’t think Gary has a soft spot for Amber, but he does for his “first love”.  Gary’s mother did a number on him and Gary seems desperate to have a family.  I was skeptical of Kristina at first, but that seems to have worked out very well for all of them.

My guess is her money goes to grubhub, drugs and junk shopping.  My MiL is similar and it’s amazing how fast you can burn through money with nothing to show for it that way.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
41 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

ambie.jpg

I'd really like to know just how THERE Amber really is.  For the courts to award dad full custody and be allowed to move the boy out of state speaks volumes to me.

Amber would like to be the voice for other mothers but you gotta 'put your money where your mouth is'!

Dream big Amber.

• Applause 5
  • Love 1