Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

I agree. She sleeps until 2 to 6 pm every day. Up all night on whatever and doesn't handle shit. She has her men do all the baby work or when Matt was there all the Leah work. So how would she know if that money was or wasn't hers? Dude probably transferred 40000 grand to his acct and that's what she is screaming about. First off if she is so fucking concerned about money she should handle her money herself and have separate accounts.  But this is also the person that says to multiple people that this is her show and if it wasn't for her they wouldn't have shit. So I can see her telling Matt and Dude to put their money in her account because it is hers because without her they wouldn't have it. Matt probably did the same at the end of their relationship and transferred his money out of her account. 

• Love 16

Gary, Kristina and the girls are on a cruise. Since Amber doesn't have to be at her next court appearance, maybe Amber and her mother are with them. The court could have given her permission to go for work related reasons.

• Useful 2
17 minutes ago, druzy said:

Gary, Kristina and the girls are on a cruise. Since Amber doesn't have to be at her next court appearance, maybe Amber and her mother are with them. The court could have given her permission to go for work related reasons.

How can they be cruising???  Wouldn't Leah be in school?

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

How can they be cruising???  Wouldn't Leah be in school?

I was thinking that too that's why I'm almost positive they are filming. Gary and Kristina seem like great parents, but with the recent events, we learned that they too have a price.  

It must be a vacation themed season for the OG crew. C&T were just filmed in Hawaii, now Gary & family are on a Caribbean cruise and I think Cheyenne just got back from vacation. They can't film Amber taking a vacation on her couch, or can they...

Edited by druzy
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

A lot of schools have fall break / conferences this time of year.  My cousin’s son is off the rest of this week.  We have off 23-25.   Especially for the schools that start mid August, which I do believe was the case for the Shirley girls.  

Then again, I could be completely wrong.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
On 10/6/2019 at 11:54 PM, guilfoyleatpp said:

Is there anyone (besides Bubby) who doesn't think that Amber is EXACTLY the kind of person to have a very liberal view of what is "her" money? She can barely keep track of it as it is, much less be aware of what's coming in and going out.

Good lord she's awful. 

I might stop watching again. I stopped while Bristol Palin was on. Didn't miss it much. 

Also doesn't she keep her money in cash in a safe?  I don't think she can put it in an actual bank account, or it will be frozen/garnished because she owes the tax man.  I bet it is even harder to keep track of it when you have it in a little box! 

I have deleted it from my dvr... but I still want to come here to chat about it.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I mean...is it the end of the world if Leah misses a few days of school for a family vacation? Maybe it's because I homeschool my children, but I don't see the issue here. 

No it's not. I think some schools are more strict about it now but I'm fully in the camp that if you want to take your kid out of school for a vacation then do it! 

• Love 18

Hell Leah deserves a damn vacation. I can’t imagine how she feels about Amber. She knows shit has hit the fan. 

I hope Amber was denied travel. Let that bitch stew in her local hotel. I hope she’s living it up at Motel 6 with no room service. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 15
7 hours ago, druzy said:

I was thinking that too that's why I'm almost positive they are filming. Gary and Kristina seem like great parents, but with the recent events, we learned that they too have a price.  

It must be a vacation themed season for the OG crew. C&T were just filmed in Hawaii, now Gary & family are on a Caribbean cruise and I think Cheyenne just got back from vacation. They can't film Amber taking a vacation on her couch, or can they...

I suspect most of those vacation spots are given to the network.  They love the free advertising they get from one of these babes showing up and being filmed in their villa.

I would also guess sponsors are a plenty or the show wouldn't have money to splurge on crews they have to send with them.  I'd love to find some insider to 'spill the beans'!

• Love 4
21 hours ago, Booger666 said:

I thought a passport was now required for Caribbean and Amber can’t get one because of her record?  

She can get a passport, she hasn't committed any crimes that would preclude that. Lots of felons have passports.

Amber is however currently out on bond, if I'm not mistaken, I doubt seriously the bail bondsman would agree to her going on a cruise.

Edited by blubld43
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, blubld43 said:

She can get a passport, she hasn't committed any crimes that would preclude that. Lots of felons have passports.

Great point.  Is it the fact that she owes the IRS $$$ then?  I thought I read here many, many pages ago that she can’t get one.  Is there a way to know if she has IRS liens?

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

Great point.  Is it the fact that she owes the IRS $$$ then?  I thought I read here many, many pages ago that she can’t get one.  Is there a way to know if she has IRS liens?

That I don't know. I think the previous speculation might have been again, just the mistaken idea that her being a felon would automatically preclude her getting a passport.

If she DOES have an IRS lien, it raises interesting questions for sure.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
58 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

I recall reading that here too. I remember feeling that I wasn't wasting my time on these boards chit chatting my day away because I was actually learning stuff.😁

She definitely has both State and Federal tax liens.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

Didn’t Leah get a perfect attendance certificate last year? I bet they are on school break; Leah (and Gary and Kristina) seem to take school seriously.

I think they probably are too. For some reason I was thinking they live in Anderson, IN. If so it looks like the school has Fall Break from the 7th-18th (lucky kids!), which means they could have gotten on a ship late on the 4th and she wouldn't have missed any school.

• Useful 3
  • Love 9

image.png.906bb57e168ceb7287b786c5556db600.png

10/09/2019

Discovery Filed

Discovery Notice Two Texts with Explanations

Filed By:

State of Indiana

File Stamp:

10/09/2019

It really isn't breaking news- just another piece of Discovery filed today in State of Indiana v. Amber L Portwood

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

Update

Amber has to appear on 10/31/19. I think she is going to take a plea. 

10/10/2019 Pretrial Conference Session:

ATTORNEY ONLY

Result:

Commenced and concluded

10/10/2019

Administrative Event

Minute sheet/Judge notes/CR Goldie Dalton

10/10/2019

Hearing Scheduling Activity

Pretrial Conference scheduled for 10/31/2019 at 8:30 AM.

10/31/2019 Pretrial Conference

Session:

10/31/2019 8:30 AM, Judicial Officer: Davis, Angela Dow

Defendant to be here next hearing if planning in resolving case.

image.thumb.png.76e1d8f5578f13658fb590e2693ea55d.png

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, druzy said:

Update

Amber has to appear on 10/31/19. I think she is going to take a plea. 

10/10/2019 Pretrial Conference Session:

ATTORNEY ONLY

Result:

Commenced and concluded

10/10/2019

Administrative Event

Minute sheet/Judge notes/CR Goldie Dalton

10/10/2019

Hearing Scheduling Activity

Pretrial Conference scheduled for 10/31/2019 at 8:30 AM.

10/31/2019 Pretrial Conference

Session:

10/31/2019 8:30 AM, Judicial Officer: Davis, Angela Dow

Defendant to be here next hearing if planning in resolving case.

image.thumb.png.76e1d8f5578f13658fb590e2693ea55d.png

8:30 AM?  oh no, Amber, might as well just not go to bed the night before!!

• LOL 17
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, teapot said:

8:30 AM?  oh no, Amber, might as well just not go to bed the night before!!

I heart you.

On 10/8/2019 at 1:14 PM, ghoulina said:

I mean...is it the end of the world if Leah misses a few days of school for a family vacation? Maybe it's because I homeschool my children, but I don't see the issue here. 

As someone pointed out, she is likely on some kind of fall break, but this is an interesting question to me. My kids go to public school and our district is fairly lax about it, but some nearby districts are strict, and a vacation is not an excused absence. The argument is it puts a burden on the teacher who has to either prepare work to do out of school or help the student catch up when he or she gets back. I can kind of see the point. I would probably let my kids miss 2 consecutive days of school for a vacation, but that's it. My parents were always "school first" and I used to get so jealous of the kids who had parents that would blithely take them out of school for a week at Disney World or Jamaica or whatever. It was hard enough to get my mom to schedule a dentist appt during school hours.

Back to the topic at hand- I highly doubt any bond would allow Amber to leave the country. And if Gary and Kristina would actually subject themselves voluntarily to a week of Amber's company on a cruise ship- well I just don't know why anyone would do that.

• Love 22
19 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Being trapped on a cruise ship with Amber sounds like a nightmare. I'd likely slip away during one of the excursions and start a new life. 

You're nicer than me. I'd convince Amber to stay at one of the ports and then go home with her passport.

• LOL 21
  • Love 1
55 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Being trapped on a cruise ship with Amber sounds like a nightmare. I'd likely slip away during one of the excursions and start a new life. 

Omg, can you imagine? She'd be bitching that she's bored, she'd sit in the cabin or at the food court all the time.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, druzy said:

The court denied the Bond Request

image.thumb.png.8fb768590daef518514ee760b21e93ea.png

If Rhonda thinks she's ever going to see any of her money back from Amber, she's got another thing coming.

I don’t know if I’m more offended that this angry and dumb drug abuser thinks her ridiculous platitudes actually detract from her nasty behavior; or that she has 1.8m followers interested in her “sending love” BS.  

• Love 16
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Oh, for fuck's sake, Amber, what exactly is it that you have "endured"?

The handful of times you've paid the consequences of your own extremely poor decisions (yet learned nothing from it) pales in comparison to the amount of people you have personally victimized, that are forced to endure you.  Unless this post was aimed at Leah, you remain the same ignorant, lazy asshole with zero self awareness that you always have been.

• Love 21
On 10/8/2019 at 4:04 PM, Jeanne222 said:

I suspect most of those vacation spots are given to the network.  They love the free advertising they get from one of these babes showing up and being filmed in their villa.

The only "babe" on TMOG or TM2 is Cheyanne!  The others are disgusting ogres!  I know they are probably happy to be featured on tv, but I bet the cruise lines would be horrified by Amber in a bikini!

(sorry for the body shaming, but it is Amber so I feel it is ok - she should be ashamed of every aspect of her life!)

On 10/9/2019 at 6:54 AM, blubld43 said:

Amber is however currently out on bond, if I'm not mistaken, I doubt seriously the bail bondsman would agree to her going on a cruise.

Well, as a wise man once said, "being a felon ain't illegal!"

How does she still have IRS liens?  Don't they eventually toss you in jail for not paying taxes?  Or can't they garnish her wages?  Even for a 1099 contract employee - they should be able to intercept her money somehow.  I guess if they give her a check, the IRS can't get it?  I would think MTV or whoever pays her would be forced to give them a chunk.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Booger666 said:

I don’t know if I’m more offended that this angry and dumb drug abuser thinks her ridiculous platitudes actually detract from her nasty behavior; or that she has 1.8m followers interested in her “sending love” BS.  

I hope most of those are hate followers 

• Love 5

She popped in LIVE on Instagram last night. If she were any more sedated she would actually be in a coma! Fake zen and calm. NOPE!!! Haters got in. She ignored and laughed. Really said nothing. Read to her beautiful souls. ACK!

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

She popped in LIVE on Instagram last night. If she were any more sedated she would actually be in a coma! Fake zen and calm. NOPE!!! Haters got in. She ignored and laughed. Really said nothing. Read to her beautiful souls. ACK!

• Love 8
On 10/11/2019 at 10:24 PM, druzy said:

Yes we all make mistakes but we all arent beating on our bf while he holds our baby. We don't constantly go after people and call people names over and over and over.  She did it to Gary, Matt and Andrew. That is doing the same shit again, again and again.

Does she ever apologize for anything? I have never heard her tell anyone she was sorry for her shit she does. And if she doesn't want people talking about shit then don't go on live. My thing with her is that she turns it off and on for the cameras. To me a person who truly has these disorders cannot do that. 

I don't understand what them doing lobotomies has to do with her shit she does to this day. I know she said they wanted to do one on her, but she was born when? There is no way they would have ever wanted to do that to anyone in the 2000's. I wish she would just focus on what the hell she is talking about and quit reading the comments or turn the comments off, just make a damn video and post it and don't do it live. Does she think that everyone is just going to like her and not give her shit about stuff she's done?

So she has had a new dr each year? Is part of the reason that they don't agree with her or that she won't keep taking her meds? I know someone has probably already said this, but is anyone like her mom diagnosed with any or all of these disorders? 

Where are all these people that she saved? Please share your stories. I would love to hear how she helped you.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 8

She never has any remorse over anything.  I can only imagine how all this is hurting Leah. Try to be better for your kids and try to change by taking your meds or changing your meds or whatever. But not Amber, no remorse ever.

• Love 10