Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

23 hours ago, TheRealT said:

As much as I genuinely sympathize with NuMatt as a DV survivor and see that he is clearly the better parent for James, it's so annoying that he is such a thirsty famewhore. Does he even know Jenelle? Maybe he's met her at a reunion or two, but I seriously doubt that they have even the slightest relationship. And since he's in the middle of High Drama himself with his baby mama and his son, maybe he should just keep a low profile (preferably no profile) on SM and focus on James/getting steady employment/figuring out how to get away from Amber and raise James in relative peace.

Seriously, what value does he see in "connecting" with Jenelle, besides famewhoring/trying to be more relevant on SM/MTV? Jenelle is obviously as crazy as Amber and neck-deep in her own domestic drama. In order to truly be a good parent, NuMatt needs to make better decisions, meaning stopping associating with lunatics because they're "reality TV stars." Poor James (and Leah).

What makes it fame-whoreish to me is that he could have just reached out to Jenelle. Fine. Do what makes you happy. But then to make sure that the press and everyone KNOWS that you reached out to Jenelle - that's the fame-whore behavior.

• Love 20
On 11/18/2019 at 10:07 PM, TheRealT said:

As much as I genuinely sympathize with NuMatt as a DV survivor and see that he is clearly the better parent for James, it's so annoying that he is such a thirsty famewhore. Does he even know Jenelle? Maybe he's met her at a reunion or two, but I seriously doubt that they have even the slightest relationship. And since he's in the middle of High Drama himself with his baby mama and his son, maybe he should just keep a low profile (preferably no profile) on SM and focus on James/getting steady employment/figuring out how to get away from Amber and raise James in relative peace.

Seriously, what value does he see in "connecting" with Jenelle, besides famewhoring/trying to be more relevant on SM/MTV? Jenelle is obviously as crazy as Amber and neck-deep in her own domestic drama. In order to truly be a good parent, NuMatt needs to make better decisions, meaning stopping associating with lunatics because they're "reality TV stars." Poor James (and Leah).

He's reminds me of Javi (Teen Mom 2). 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Not really news but the Hearing scheduled for today (which was originally scheduled for 11/26/2019) was adjourned until 12/18/19. Andrew filed the motion for the adjournment and all parties agreed.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3

It’s fun to see the continual commercials for teen mom on Pluto tv and them showing amber yelling into the phone about someone trying to bash her as a mother.  Hon, nobody’s got to try. There is plenty of evidence out there 

On 12/1/2019 at 10:45 PM, ilovebeaarthur said:

Whatever happened to handing over her Instagram/Snapchat to stay away from the negativity? 😒

1-  I love your screen name

2-  she’s an idiot with no friends. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, dariafan said:

It’s fun to see the continual commercials for teen mom on Pluto tv and them showing amber yelling into the phone about someone trying to bash her as a mother.  Hon, nobody’s got to try. There is plenty of evidence out there 

1-  I love your screen name

2-  she’s an idiot with no friends. 

I’d like to correct your second point. She’s an *asshole* with no friends!

and thank you ☺️

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
On 12/4/2019 at 9:06 AM, dariafan said:

she’s an idiot with no friends. 

17 hours ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

I’d like to correct your second point. She’s an *asshole* with no friends!

She has plenty of friends.  It's just that they only appear on her computer screen around 3:00 AM.

amber.jpg

• LOL 11
18 minutes ago, druzy said:

I think Amber's attorney withdrew from the case. Andrew's attorneys were served with an order today

image.png.d1b2f2183c3ec626f6737e398e2d6d0e.png

Thank you, Druzy, you are always on it!

Do you know why they would do that... maybe they didn't get paid?  Or, could the drop her if she is not following orders?  Could this affect the case?

• Love 11
1 minute ago, heatherchandler said:

Do you know why they would do that... maybe they didn't get paid?  Or, could the drop her if she is not following orders?  Could this affect the case?

I think it can be any of the things you mentioned. It could delay the case until Amber retains a new attorney. It wouldn't surprise me if Amber didn't pay her attorney. For some reason she thinks she doesn't have to pay taxes either. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, druzy said:

I think Amber's attorney withdrew from the case. Andrew's attorneys were served with an order today

image.png.d1b2f2183c3ec626f6737e398e2d6d0e.png

Well now that's interesting....Thank you @druzy for bringing the juice. I'll place my bet on lack of payment. With her attitude, it's going to be a bitch to hire another one.  

• Love 11
On 12/9/2019 at 7:37 PM, toodywoody said:

Has anyone seen her Snapchat today? Who is she talking about?

I saw it. She was mumbling and telling everyone to pray for Rapper Juice World. He passed away. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, druzy said:

The next court date is 12/18/19. Andrew filed an emergency motion for continuance today. I think that means he asked for an adjournment. 

image.png.438c9fd50f8056b9ecc05a64be8606dd.png

A motion for a continuance is usually just asking for more time, not necessarily to have the case dismissed. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Faul McCartney said:

A motion for a continuance is usually just asking for more time, not necessarily to have the case dismissed. 

I didn't say dismissed I said adjourned 🤷‍♂️

• Love 5

Another 90 Day Fiance crossover?

TEEN Mom OG star Amber Portwood has moved on with a man who lives in Belgium amid her nasty custody battle with baby daddy Andrew Glennon.

A production insider exclusively told The Sun Online that Amber, 29, has been dating Teen Mom fan Dimitri Garcia after he reached out to her over social media.

After months of messaging, the 39-year-old traveled to Indiana to meet the MTV star.

The insider told The Sun Online: “He recently visited her and they hit it off. She really likes him.”

Amber and Dimitri are following each other on Instagram. Dimitri is also social media friends with Amber’s ex-fiance Gary Shirley and his wife Kristina.

Dimitri is from Namur, Belgium.

Like Amber, who is mom to daughter Leah, 11, with Gary and son James, 1, with Andrew, he is also a parent.

The new romance comes after Amber’s arrest for domestic violence against ex-boyfriend Andrew on July 5, 2019.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Dmitri's eyes appear to be floating towards the sides of his head. 

I guess they're cool with inbreeding in Belgium, too.

JESUS that man is heinous!  I had to click away when he popped up.  Uuugh.  I actually expected a decent looking guy, I DO NOT KNOW WHY!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

The problem with these women besides drugs and beating men up, are that none can go without a dude.  

They all jump from man to man. Look at Jenelle already with some other dude. Like take time and work on yourself. Don't bring another guy i, number one around your kids, number 2 don't bring them in until you have worked on yourself and can me alone.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10