Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

On 10/31/2019 at 12:24 PM, druzy said:

Random drug tests for 2 1/2 years that she pays for

On 10/31/2019 at 12:32 PM, FairyDusted said:

That's a whole lotta time off her sofa.

Yeah......Amber is going back to gel prison, y'all.

It's only a matter of time because we know she can neither pass drug screens for 2.5 years.  She also can't get off her sofa/wake up in time for all these classes/requirements.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 14
54 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

If she hasn’t started on her requirements yet she is already behind.  Did they give a deadline of completion for the classes / community service?

I couldn't find the deadline. From the judgement:

2. Court Ordered Classes, Parenting classes; 26 weeks of BIP; BIP through current Doctor/treatment provider if accepted by probation. Defendant must waive privillege and allow probation access to all records from treatment regarding BIP, SAET and MHET., 10/31/2019, Active 10/31/2019

3. Psychological/Mental Health Evaluation/Treatment, MHET, 10/31/2019, Active 10/31/2019

4. Substance Abuse Evaluation, SAET, 10/31/2019, Active 10/31/2019

5. Urinalysis, Random Urine and or breath testing as a special condition. The testing will be done at the request of the probation officer at a minimum of 1 time per month. Within 24 hours of the request. The defendant must find the appropriate facility to complete the testing and the results must be released directly to probation. Defendant may test outside of Indiana if she is out of the state for work but must show proof to probation. Defendant is not to be put on the drug testing line., 10/31/2019, Active 10/31/2019

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

What does this mean?

Some states / counties have a call in option.  I am guessing that is what this refers to.  That she has to go to a facility to have the testing done, she can’t do it over the phone.   I could be completely wrong, but that is the way I interpreted it.

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Some states / counties have a call in option.  I am guessing that is what this refers to.  That she has to go to a facility to have the testing done, she can’t do it over the phone.   I could be completely wrong, but that is the way I interpreted it.

They could just follow her on Instagram and spot the sloth on LIVE.

31 minutes ago, starfire said:

Over the phone? How does that work? "Hi, this is Amber and I am calling in clean."

LOL

"So much beautiful." -Zied 90 Day Fiancé   

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Amber is doing an Instagram Live right now. She said that she is working on herself. Then she told a few people to shut the fuck up. Then she said everyone is watching her live to see if she is going to snap (guilty) but she said she's not going to snap. Then she starts calling someone a bitch...

Paging Jesse from 90 Day Fiancé!

Can you even imagine that guaranteed shit show if those two were ever in the same room?! 🍿🍿🍿🍿

Also, you continue to do the Lord’s work. 💚 Your summary was so freakin’ hysterical that I snorted when I laughed. Twice. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, starfire said:

Over the phone? How does that work? "Hi, this is Amber and I am calling in clean."

LOL

I was wondering this too! I think it is something like this:

Random Color Code System

A popular method used by probation courts to determine who and when someone should be required to complete a drug and/or alcohol test is through “random color code systems.” An individual on probation will be assigned a specific color and will be required to call into the probation courts every single day. A recorded message will inform an individual on which color(s) must report to a collection site for a random drug and/or alcohol test. Individuals selected must report that same day immediately without exception if your color is chosen. If an individual does not report for their drug and/or alcohol test, they will be found in violation of the terms of their probation.

• Useful 15
11 hours ago, druzy said:

Amber is doing an Instagram Live right now. She said that she is working on herself. Then she told a few people to shut the fuck up. Then she said everyone is watching her live to see if she is going to snap (guilty) but she said she's not going to snap. Then she starts calling someone a bitch...

Sending love!

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

The full audio and video of the July 4th incident between Amber Portwood and Andrew Glennon. The audio/video is verified and from a family source. The contents of this video are released with the permission of the family source to further answer any lingering questions. -Without A Crystal Ball

Edited by druzy
Right before Amber started banging the wall with the machete Andrew said "The IRS is coming after you".
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, druzy said:

The full audio and video of the July 4th incident between Amber Portwood and Andrew Glennon. The audio/video is verified and from a family source. The contents of this video are released with the permission of the family source to further answer any lingering questions. -Without A Crystal Ball

So I guess she still hasn't paid the IRS. Guess she thinks she is above everything. 

I don't know why people don't believe she had a machete and why they think she isn't able to hit some dude. There was proof of her doing it to Gary.

I know this has been asked before but should she be drinking? And I swear no one can question her about anything. Damn she is threatening to kill him and giving him a warning. Damn.....And I also think he put these up to watch her with James. But I love how no one believed him. Good lord making up shit. She is truly off her rocker.

I can't wait to hear the other shit she was doing.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 12
On 10/20/2019 at 10:05 AM, druzy said:

Why doesn't Amber drive? Did she get her license revoked? 

image.thumb.png.9d9b7e23802e28f8bd84b2e785e8132f.png

I can’t help but laugh at him... sorry not sorry. If his big ass thinks for a second people will have sympathy for him, then he’s slower then I thought. Amber is a piece of shit, no denying that, but he knew exactly what type of person he was dealing with from the beginning. He wanted to play the long con.. and he got it. So now he can stfu about being a “battered man” 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, TVjunkie03 said:

I can’t help but laugh at him... sorry not sorry. If his big ass thinks for a second people will have sympathy for him, then he’s slower then I thought. Amber is a piece of shit, no denying that, but he knew exactly what type of person he was dealing with from the beginning. He wanted to play the long con.. and he got it. So now he can stfu about being a “battered man” 

There's something seriously wrong here.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, druzy said:

I haven't seen dirt weed in over a decade. She should be mad at her lousy dealer. No wonder she's in a bad mood. Sticks and seeds gives you a nasty ass headache. Also she smokes in her closet? For hours? Not doing it right. Sounds like Rock behavior to me but I didn't spot a chore boy. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

I haven't seen dirt weed in over a decade. She should be mad at her lousy dealer. No wonder she's in a bad mood. Sticks and seeds gives you a nasty ass headache. Also she smokes in her closet? For hours? Not doing it right. Sounds like Rock behavior to me but I didn't spot a chore boy. 

I haven’t seen shitty weed like that in a while... while some may agree or disagree  with her getting high while having an infant, I wouldn’t see a problem if she at least smoked outside or in a garage. Also, who smokes for hours upon hours? Who has that time? Smoking anything in an enclosed area (like a closet) will make whatever room that closet is in smoky, her poor son shouldn’t be directly exposed to that. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

That door handle looks like it just takes a coin or screwdriver to unlock.  Nobody installs keyed door locks inside their house, do they?  Maybe she was just trying to make a point by hacking away at the door instead of unlocking it and pushing the door open.

• LOL 9
2 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Wow, no kidding. To see a seed is like a rare artifact.

She sat in a closet smoking weed? No. Rock would explain a lot of extremely erratic behavior too. That anger? Crashing.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

In court papers filed in Marion Circuit Court, Portwood, 29, filed an Information and Verified Motion for Rule to Show Cause on Wednesday, November 6.

In the filing, she claimed Glennon, 35, has “denied Mother all parenting time since October 22, 2019” in violation of their mediated agreement.

“On October 23, 2019, the undersigned counsel contacted counsel for Father requesting to confirm times for parenting time exchanges and no response was provided,” the court papers read. “Father’s failure to communicate or schedule parenting time is Violation of Paragraph 1(c) of the Mediated Agreement.”

Then on October 25, 2019, Glennon was contacted again to coordinate parenting time exchanges, but no response was provided.

Although Portwood was to have holiday parenting time on Halloween, Glennon “failed to communicate with Mother in person or through counsel to allow Mother to exercise  in New Window her holiday parenting time.”

Because of the no-contact order in place, the two are only allowed to communicate through the Our Family Wizard app regarding parenting time exchanges.

“Father has failed to open or view his account,” the court papers claim. Portwood provided a screenshot of her account to verify that he has never viewed or set up the account.

She then claimed that per the Indiana Parenting Time Guidelines, the parties are to avoid speaking negatively about each other in the presence of their child.

“Upon information and belief, Father recorded Mother Without Mother’s consent or knowledge and released, or allowed family members to release, Video footage of Mother to be broadcast on YouTube,” she claimed. “On or about October 31, 2019, Father recorded statement and released this statement to be publicly broadcast on YouTube, in Which Father made negative statements about Mother. Father’s actions in releasing, or allowing the release of, videos and statements to be publicly broadcast online is violation.”

She is asking Glennon “be held in contempt of court for his willful violation of the Court’s orders.”

“Mother respectfully requests that this Court issue Rule to Show Cause and order Father to appear to answer as to why Father shall not be held in contempt for his failure to abide by the terms of this Court’s Orders,” the court papers read.

She is also asking to have the parenting time that she missed with her son. She is also requesting Glennon pay her attorney fees.

Before Portwood’s filing, Glennon filed a Request for Striking Panel on Tuesday, November 5. He claimed the parties were ordered to choose a parenting coordinator by October 16, 2019.

“Petitioner notifies the Court that the parties are unable to agree on a parenting coordinator and requests a striking panel to facilitate same,” the request read.

A judge approved the request.

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2

I am kind of surprised the attorneys hadn't been in contact for each other if in fact Andrew is out of compliance of the parenting plan. He doesn't seem like a risk taker to me. Then again, he took a hell of a chance with AMBER in general. I do wonder if she has been completely compliant on her side. 

• Love 8

Dude has to earn money somehow since she won't let him leave the state. 

Can't wait for her to start screaming about how it is her money, her house, her show, just can't wait. Oh yeah I won't be watching ever again because of her.

• Love 15

He should go find his own place and let that place fall in shambles. No way should he take care of it for her.   I can't imagine that it's paid for, but I guess if it is then that's a reason to stay I supposed.

So would a random drug test screen for opioids also? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

He should go find his own place and let that place fall in shambles. No way should he take care of it for her.   I can't imagine that it's paid for, but I guess if it is then that's a reason to stay I supposed.

So would a random drug test screen for opioids also? 

Yes. Today’s drug tests cover almost everything you can think of. 

Edited by hoosiermom
Spelling
  • Love 5

And actual spitting on Amber's part! Amber was going to film not matter what. I don't blame Andrew for using her platform.  Or her damn house for that matter. Can't wait to see the clips. Screw MTV. I'm just pretending I don't have the channel.  

• Love 12
On 11/8/2019 at 12:19 PM, toodywoody said:

Dude has to earn money somehow since she won't let him leave the state. 

Can't wait for her to start screaming about how it is her money, her house, her show, just can't wait. Oh yeah I won't be watching ever again because of her.

And don't forget, she's a damn good mom.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

FFS...Her voice goes right through my head. She speaks in a threatening tone 99% of the time. She doesn't even realize she had James out last 4th of July. She needs more than the basic parenting class. Even if she never touches James she is damaging him by her speech and actions. She has no life skills.

• Love 12
On 11/6/2019 at 8:10 AM, TVjunkie03 said:

I have sympathy for him, and I am sure I am not the only one.  I have sympathy for all domestic assault survivors, no matter if they "knew what they were getting into" or not, man or woman.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17

Was she literally on live all night?   I saw her on at like 7-ish, then I went to go eat & watch TV w/husband.  I went back on at 11 & I saw her on live.  She barely even talks, who the hell is watching her all night????

• Love 4
8 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I have sympathy for him, and I am sure I am not the only one.  I have sympathy for all domestic assault survivors, no matter if they "knew what they were getting into" or not, man or woman.

I apologize if my comment offended anyone. In no way do I condone DV, nor do I think he deserved being abused. But he is a grown ass man who saw all the red flags prior to getting with this train wreck. I can’t think of anyone who would be in ambers presence for more than 15 minutes and want to settle down with her, let alone want to impregnate her. So for that, he looses credibility and respect from me. JMO

• Love 3