Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, druzy said:

Amber saying she is a victim and is being harassed, She says that she has better lawyers than the blogger

Shut up.

This coming from someone who beats up the dudes in her life. She is a fucking bully and can't stand that everyone knows now that she is one. 

• Love 12

Does she give anyone else Anna Nicole vibes?   I’m NOT at all implying ANS was an abuser or bully.  But the off the rails rants and the grandiose behavior?  The always out of it ”loopiness.”  The love and light proclamations, while otherwise being a completely dark and sad person. She thinks she is invincible yet she appears to be paranoid to leave her home.  I don’t think she would take help if offered, tho.  She is a mess and I don’t think her life will be a long one or end up sunshine and roses.  It’s a shame her kids have to deal with this.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
14 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Does she give anyone else Anna Nicole vibes?   I’m NOT at all implying ANS was an abuser or bully.  But the off the rails rants and the grandiose behavior?  The always out of it ”loopiness.”  The love and light proclamations, while otherwise being a completely dark and sad person. She thinks she is invincible yet she appears to be paranoid to leave her home.  I don’t think she would take help if offered, tho.  She is a mess and I don’t think her life will be a long one or end up sunshine and roses.  It’s a shame her kids have to deal with this.

I see what you’re saying too. I think ANS was at least somewhat of a decent person and was pretty charming! I truly felt sadness for her and thought she was such a lost soul yet, she still captivated me somehow and would make me laugh at her loopy, pilled up, unaware self. Amber just makes me sick! She’s a vile, selfish c*** and it infuriates me that she continues to get a pass at life. She’s disgusting. Sorry for the rant... 

• Love 12
On 11/11/2019 at 9:25 PM, toodywoody said:

She's been trying to better herself for 10 years. 

She should start by working on her bookkeeping skills. She defaulted on her property taxes and owes $3,424.04. Amber really thinks the rules don't apply to her.

ETA: Delinquent penalty added. She now owes $3,589.06.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 10
18 hours ago, ginger90 said:

This is the creepiest fucking birthday dedication I have ever read. "I love singing together while looking into each other's eyes"???? Is this a mother talking about her child? Or a stalker and her prey??? Just so bizarre. 

Never mind the fact that most of this text is about what Leah does for Amber, how she validates her mom in some way. You can just FEEL the narcissism dripping off of this post. 

• Love 24
22 hours ago, ghoulina said:

This is the creepiest fucking birthday dedication I have ever read. "I love singing together while looking into each other's eyes"???? Is this a mother talking about her child? Or a stalker and her prey??? Just so bizarre. 

Never mind the fact that most of this text is about what Leah does for Amber, how she validates her mom in some way. You can just FEEL the narcissism dripping off of this post. 

Seriously, I'm embarrassed for Leah (even though it's in no way on her that her mom is a mess) over this letter. She's 11 - that's a tough enough age as it is without your mom putting whatever this is out into the internet world.  Cringe. Poor Leah with her drugged out, narcissistic "mom."  Thank goodness she has Kristina.  Gary & Kristina aren't perfect, but they're A+ parents compared to Amber.

21 hours ago, ginger90 said:

How nice of Amber to take 5 minutes out of her busy day of naps & couch-sitting to Uber over to Gary's to eat a cupcake & do a photo op (or demand Gary bring Leah over for said photo-op, after which she went to back to bed or her drug closet) so she can pretend on social media that she's a "damn good mom."   🙄

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Seriously, I'm embarrassed for Leah (even though it's in no way on her that her mom is a mess) over this letter. She's 11 - that's a tough enough age as it is without your mom putting whatever this is out into the internet world.  Cringe. Poor Leah with her drugged out, narcissistic "mom."  Thank goodness she has Kristina.  Gary & Kristina aren't perfect, but they're A+ parents compared to Amber.

How nice of Amber to take 5 minutes out of her busy day of naps & couch-sitting to Uber over to Gary's to eat a cupcake & do a photo op (or demand Gary bring Leah over for said photo-op, after which she went to back to bed or her drug closet) so she can pretend on social media that she's a "damn good mom."   🙄

The “damn good mom” thing will never get old 😂

• Love 10

I want to know what she thinks is a bad mom. My gosh I can only imagine. I guess she thinks running around with a machete is the definition of a good mom.

And to what Andrew posted, he is right, if he had been a woman everyone wouls be demanding justice.

• Love 19
12 hours ago, toodywoody said:

And to what Andrew posted, he is right, if he had been a woman everyone wouls be demanding justice.

Yeah, that's really messed up if the judge (or whoever) minimized Amber's crime against him because he's a large man. No one should be subject to physical abuse and it's not appropriate or legal to assault others, especially one's domestic partner/co-parent, especially in front of one's child. Amber (a known lunatic and domestic abuser) suggested that Andrew's claims of abuse were ridiculous because he's much bigger than she is, implying that he could/should just beat the shit out of her if she attacked him. It's disgusting that a government official would express the same idea in a legal proceeding.

10 hours ago, ginger90 said:

She looks really skinny in this picture. Is she back on meth (or whatever)?

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

Amber Portwood ALLEGEDLY THREATENS YOUTUBER ... Probation Officer Alerted!!!

Amber Portwood allegedly threatened the YouTuber who posted clips of her machete incident with her baby daddy ... and that could get her in big trouble with her probation officer.

The Marion County District Attorney tells TMZ ... Katie Joy -- the woman behind a YouTube account that's been documenting Amber's domestic violence case -- reached out to the D.A.'s Office and accused Amber of making threats.

We're told the D.A. passed it along to the probation officer overseeing the "Teen Mom OG" star's case. As we've reported, Amber pled guilty to 2 felonies -- domestic battery and intimidation. She got 906 days of probation, but if probation is violated the judge can send her to the slammer for a long time.

In this clip from Amber's Instagram Live ... Katie claims Amber's speaking directly to her, when she says, "I know your address." Portwood says someone is going to get what she has coming to her, and Katie claims Amber's clearly referencing her.

Remember ... Katie's YouTube account, Without a Crystal Ball, published video and audio of the entire blowout between Amber and Andrew Glennon

Sources close to Katie tell TMZ ... she's getting threats from Amber's fans hoping she dies, and she's afraid one of Portwood's fans will attack her.

We're told Katie has not filed a police report because she's not sure what cops in Minnesota -- where she lives -- would be able to do.

We reached out to reps for Amber ... so far, radio silence.

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 4
  • Love 5

She is too damned concerned about what her fans think that she can't take legal advise and hell even Gary telling her to get the fuck off Live. I swear she has not matured at all no matter what she says or how much she claims she is working on herself. Number 1 she needs to stay off social media and quit making dumbass videos and threatening people. Number 2 she cannot let shit go. Like let it go!!!!! Yes there are videos and audio of you with someone stating their opinion, even though she says that Katie Joy was saying it was fact, people are entitled to their own damn opinion. Number 3, if you don't want shit out there about you then don't do shit. Number 4, think about your daughter who you claim to love the shit out of, but are posting stupid shit in your damn bra, looking like you just woke up and read this shit. Must have been a good high sleep because she looks like she slept fucking hard and just woke up at 2 pm. Number 5, she can never think before she reacts, that's her number 1 problem. Number 6 has she started any of her classes and shit she was suppose to be doing?

I could go on and on but you get the drift.

• Love 15
14 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Amber (a known lunatic and domestic abuser)

This should be the title of an E True Hollywood  D E  F List Story: Amber Portwood: A known Lunatic & Domestic Abuser. 

I wonder if she started any of her required probation classes or is she is going to pull a Lindsay Lohan and think that buying cupcakes for a homeless shelter at the eleventh hour will suffice. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Poor Leah, Gary, and Kristina. It's bad enough dealing with an insane deadbeat mom, especially as the child is becoming an adolescent and more aware of what's going on. And it would be really horrible if said crazy deadbeat mom posted crazy rants online for their immediate circle of family and friends to see. Having the deadbeat lunatic post crazed, probably drug-addled rants online in her underwear and knowing that thousands of people will watch it and it will be reported on by international tabloids would be beyond horrifying.

And Gary and Kristina are too decent and too aware of why it's important to try to maintain a positive relationship with Amber for Leah's sake to do the totally justifiable, easiest (for them), and most obvious thing-- cutting Amber out of their lives permanently. I can't even imagine.

At this point, Leah (and the other OG babies) are old enough to access the show (all seasons), as well as news/gossip/commentary about their parents/families/lives online. ALL of the parents should be concerned about that and they should all probably quit the show to at least mitigate the negative effects on their kids at this vulnerable time in their lives. If they were off the show, it would at least slow the generation of new reporting/commentary about them (the stuff that already exists is more than enough to traumatize all the kids for life).

• Love 19

OMG can she ever stfu? Just stop. Hmmmmm maybe if you didn't want your shit public then go away and keep bettering yourself by getting off the tv screen. And 10 grand wow. Amber is acting like it was 10 million. Her word must be disgusting since she calls everyone that.

• Love 9
22 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Poor Leah, Gary, and Kristina. It's bad enough dealing with an insane deadbeat mom, especially as the child is becoming an adolescent and more aware of what's going on. And it would be really horrible if said crazy deadbeat mom posted crazy rants online for their immediate circle of family and friends to see. Having the deadbeat lunatic post crazed, probably drug-addled rants online in her underwear and knowing that thousands of people will watch it and it will be reported on by international tabloids would be beyond horrifying.

And Gary and Kristina are too decent and too aware of why it's important to try to maintain a positive relationship with Amber for Leah's sake to do the totally justifiable, easiest (for them), and most obvious thing-- cutting Amber out of their lives permanently. I can't even imagine.

At this point, Leah (and the other OG babies) are old enough to access the show (all seasons), as well as news/gossip/commentary about their parents/families/lives online. ALL of the parents should be concerned about that and they should all probably quit the show to at least mitigate the negative effects on their kids at this vulnerable time in their lives. If they were off the show, it would at least slow the generation of new reporting/commentary about them (the stuff that already exists is more than enough to traumatize all the kids for life).

I wish I could like this post a million fucking times!!! 👏🏽

• Love 6
4 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Once again makes the bday post all about her instead of her 11 year old daughter who she hasn't had custody of in 10 fucking years. Hmmmmm that's my definition of a damn good mom. Yeah.....

Exactly. Why not make her manipulative, passive-aggressive post about "handing over" her Instagram on a separate pic? Instead of the one that's supposed to be about her daughter?

• Love 8
5 hours ago, teapot said:

she looks so much like (completely intoxicated) Leah in this pic

Filtered as fuck and high on whatever she can get away with. Leah does resemble her but she has Gary's heart so she is all good. I feel terrible for that child. She certainly has a very good idea of what is going on. I really hope Gary has all her data shut down. Actually, the phone should be put up right now. Let Amber go through Gary. Why take the chance of someone contacting her. 

• Love 11
42 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

I really hope Gary has all her data shut down. Actually, the phone should be put up right now. Let Amber go through Gary. Why take the chance of someone contacting her. 

In all seriousness, why even take the chance of Amber contacting Leah without any kind of supervision? Amber is obviously in the midst of a mental health crisis and is obviously doing drugs (that she shouldn't be doing) and/or not doing drugs that she should be doing (her meds). She's also known to be prone to crazy rants, set off by whatever. She could call Leah and go off on some drugged-out, crazy rant at any time. She could tell Leah that she's thinking about killing herself, etc., etc., etc. Even if she doesn't say something egregiously inappropriate, I can totally see her having weird, inappropriate, circular conversations with Leah where Leah would need support cutting things short because it's obvious Amber is high/in the midst of a manic episode, whatever.

I honestly believe that she shouldn't have unsupervised visitation or communication with either of her kids.

• Love 14

After having ended his tumultuous relationship with Teen Mom OG star Amber Portwood, Andrew Glennon is now imparting his wisdom on another individual from the franchise who’s been dealing with some relationship drama of her own — former Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans.

Andrew revealed recently on Instagram that he took an opportunity to reach out to Jenelle shortly after the news broke that she was leaving her husband David Eason. While The Ashley realizes Andrew’s wise words were written two weeks ago, far be it from us to deny anyone of a solid crossover interaction among ‘Teen Mom’ stars.

After being asked his opinion of Jenelle’s current situation by one of his Instagram followers, Andrew revealed that he told the former ‘Teen Mom 2’ star he was proud of her leaving, calling it “a huge victory.” 

” … Every small step towards saving yourself and your children from someone who refuses to save themselves is a huge victory,” Andrew wrote on Instagram. 

Andrew went on to criticize those on social media who “pass judgement so easily” despite not knowing about the situation they are commenting on. 

“To minimize what someone is experiencing while in a domestic violence/abusive relationship is a huge disservice,” he continued. “Every time I was attacked it would be minimized and then somehow made to be my fault… and I believed it sometimes!” 

"Existence is too brief and we cannot spend it with people who rip us apart and refuse to help themselves, there is too much beauty to be happy for and celebrate and our children MUST be protected from that type of behavior,” he continued. “Innocence must be preserved. They are not ‘just babies,’ they are human beings of light and love and they imprint early. Some of the earliest experiences we have echo a lifetime, ensure that happy foundation for your child, it will help them many years down the road.” 

image.png.1e905ed3c06de417e2724faa0d1f4205.png

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2