Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

The women are surprised to learn how poker night ended; Vicki records radio commercials and ends up embarrassing her son; Shannon gets emotional as she goes to court; Tamra surprises Shannon with the gift of a matchmaker; Kelly dates the milkman.

• Love 1

Oy. Flashback to “Wow” douchebag. 

I thought Shannon looked great! I get her feelings, but the more she talks about it, the more she calls attention to it. I mean she looks better than Vicki in her sausage casings.

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 21
6 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Oh Vicki, way to stay classy, talking about BJ’s in front of your son. I’m no prude but I’m embarrassed for poor Michael. 

Vicki has always gone out of her way to embarrass her son! IDK how he keeps up the smiles because I feel his mortification; esp. her showing up while he was in school on SB Sunday! I'm sure she got her way looking all hurt and tearing up when he asked her to leave! She'd pull that once with me and we'd have to have "the talk!" Parents want their kids to behave in front of company, why is it moms thing it's their obligation to humiliate their kids by bringing up history or just being a pest out of nowhere? ;-)

• Love 9
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I just can't/won't warm up to the 2 new Howives. They just don't fit in. And however many people disliked Kelly and Meghan when they first came on this franchise, I liked their oddness and strange b.s. I still do. But these 2 newbies....not feelin' it!

I wanted to like Kelly, but her neuroses is more than a bit off "reliving" or retelling something like this thing with Vicki "over and over" again! It's like she doesn't let anything die and she technically never gets over it! The tears come either way; hurt or embarrassed! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

I wanted to like Kelly, but her neuroses is more than a bit off "reliving" or retelling something like this thing with Vicki "over and over" again! It's like she doesn't let anything die and she technically never gets over anything! The tears come either way; hurt or embarrassed! ;-)

I don't get the constant "girl code" crap either. Sometimes when you're friends with a "couple " and you know nefarious shit is going on; you're damned if you tell and you're damned if you don't. 

• Love 5
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

The milk man looked like a trapped dog lol 

He a little young for her? The thing with the Mexican food would have made me excuse myself! He was BAF; cute, but BORING AF! I guess if I dress him up with a ball-gag we'd get along! ;-)

• Love 12

On what planet does anyone NEED 22k a month to live? Oh wait, the planet California. Makes perfect sense.

I don't know, I don't live in Cali so the divorce situation there make no sense to me but I find it so weird that she's getting that much money like a salary when all she did was divorce someone. How long does that last? I'm no fan of her ex, he struck me as a jerk, but is he expected to pay for his ex wife for the rest of her life or what? Insane.

I don't think having three kids means she NEEDS 22k either. Call me crazy. At what point would she be expected to support herself?

Edited by rideashire
  • Love 6

Yay 2 Archie scenes!  Cut out the boring new girls and their boring families and give Archie more screen time.

I never really thought about how divorce could affect dogs.  You think he misses David?  Or is he glad for the 22k a month that would contribute to premium toys and treats?

• Love 23

Vicki makes me cringe.... a lot. Icky was out tonight in full force.  

I feel for Shannon,  David is such a prick.  She'll be better off without him.  

The 2 new ladies are boring the shit out of me.  And I don't want to see their out of control brats.  

• Love 23

I think Shannon took some notes from LVP... because now Archie is the star of the OC :)  Shannon is a very emotional person.. she feels deeply, yet at least you know where you will stand with  her.

Michael is silently putting a hex on Brianna for moving to NC and not being on the show anymore.  You can just tell that by looking at him whenever Vicki speaks.

55 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I just can't/won't warm up to the 2 new howives. They just don't fit in. And however many people disliked Kelly and Meghan when they first came on this franchise, I liked their oddness and strange b.s. I still do. But these 2 newbies....not feelin' it!

Oh Meghan.. she was so awkward, yet very quirky.  She was the perfect Nancy Drew.. perfect at solving all mysteries except for the case of the missing Jimmy #memories

• Love 23

Shrimp refried beans.

When Shannon called Tamra after the court hearing, I thought of last week when Shannon didn’t call to check in after Eddie’s heart procedure because she was having a bad or a sad day.  Tamra was nicer than me because I probably would have said I couldn’t talk because I was having a bad day because my husband has a serious heart condition.  But then, I’m petty like that.

• Love 21
10 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

STFU Tamra.  Sitting with Shannon and the Matchmaker.  Let Shannon talk for herself.  Why don’t you get out of everyone’s business and go home and take care of your sick husband.  

Can I get an amen and hallelujah! 

• Love 14
11 minutes ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

I think Shannon took some notes from LVP... because now Archie is the star of the OC :)  

Giggy is so busted, he and his weird little outfits can suck it.  (Sorry , just never could get into Pomeranians- was bitten by one.  Yet oddly, the big 90# labs and shepherds and retrievers I've had were sweet as pie). Archie would take one look at Giggy's sparkly Prince-wannabe purple ensembles and be like bitch please.

• Love 13
10 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Shrimp refried beans.

When Shannon called Tamra after the court hearing, I thought of last week when Shannon didn’t call to check in after Eddie’s heart procedure because she was having a bad or a sad day.  Tamra was nicer than me because I probably would have said I couldn’t talk because I was having a bad day because my husband has a serious heart condition.  But then, I’m petty like that.

Yeah, I thought the same thing.   And I like Shannon and can't forget Tamra's awfulness in previous seasons.  But I feel bad for Eddie.

• Love 9

When did Kelly and Vicki become best friends again?  I really don't remember them making up.  I remember Vicki saying she was sorry, but when does that mean anything with these ladies?  

I don't know who to believe with Emily and Gina about what happened at poker night.  They each have their own version of events.  The truth is in there somewhere!  

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Is the milkman Forest Gump?  “I like shrimp enchiladas, shrimp tacos, shrimp salsa, shrimp quesadillas, shrimp tortillas....”

Thankfully, no Doug except in flashbacks and plenty of Archie!

I had the exact same thought!! He sounded just like Forest Gump! Was it just me or did Kelly look like she was desperately trying to come up with an excuse to nip that date in the bud?

• Love 8
49 minutes ago, rideashire said:

On what planet does anyone NEED 22k a month to live? Oh wait, the planet California. Makes perfect sense.

I don't know, I don't live in Cali so the divorce situation there make no sense to me but I find it so weird that she's getting that much money like a salary when all she did was divorce someone. How long does that last? I'm no fan of her ex, he struck me as a jerk, but is he expected to pay for his ex wife for the rest of her life or what? Insane.

I don't think having three kids means she NEEDS 22k either. Call me crazy. At what point would she be expected to support herself?

To pump up sales at HSN, Shannon will be "calling in" and ordering the food she produces! That'll take a few $thousand$ a month! ;-)

• Love 3
1 hour ago, bagger said:

His shorts are too short

Lol, I whispered,wtf? To myself. Is that a look he looked awful. Shorty tight shorts (and not in a good way) wrinkled long sleeved button Down shirt, greasy hair....um no.

The listing of mexican food he likes ,cracked me up, Kelly's face was priceless.

1 hour ago, JD5166 said:

Kelly’s date is why I am never getting put there again. Are taquitos really Mexican fare?

Tucker?

J/k lol.

1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

Is the milkman Forest Gump?  “I like shrimp enchiladas, shrimp tacos, shrimp salsa, shrimp quesadillas, shrimp tortillas....”

Thankfully, no Doug except in flashbacks and plenty of Archie!

When he said sour cream I actually spit water out. That was hilarious. 

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Kiki777 said:

Yay 2 Archie scenes!  Cut out the boring new girls and their boring families and give Archie more screen time.

I never really thought about how divorce could affect dogs.  You think he misses David?  Or is he glad for the 22k a month that would contribute to premium toys and treats?

Dogs are excellent judges of character.  Archie probably hates David.

• Love 21
1 hour ago, ChitChat said:

When did Kelly and Vicki become best friends again?  I really don't remember them making up.  I remember Vicki saying she was sorry, but when does that mean anything with these ladies?  

I don't know who to believe with Emily and Gina about what happened at poker night.  They each have their own version of events.  The truth is in there somewhere!  

Kelly isn't smart enough to maintain a thought or much else for very long.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

But these 2 newbies....not feelin' it!

They are too ordinary, IMO. I grew up in OC and have a beach house in Downtown Huntington...there are plenty of interesting wealthy women there. The new girls are boring. 

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, AntAnn said:

They are too ordinary, IMO. I grew up in OC and have a beach house in Downtown Huntington...there are plenty of interesting wealthy women there. The new girls are boring. 

...and as obnoxious AF for newbies! IDK why they just don't say Gina's a single mother? That hubby is not just working out of town, he's really living there; esp. if she hasn't seen the apartment! This is BS and they might as well reveal the truth! I flew into Long Beach to visit someone in Huntington Beach over 20 years ago! I got there right after some storm I guess; quite a bit of damage along the water! Also landed in Burbank to see someone else in Silver Lake; again it was while living as a NoCal in SF/Oak/Sac! I miss it after moving back to Chicago! How's the wildfire situation?  ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 1