Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Karine lives like a Hoarder!

There is clothes everyone on the floor except a trail to the bed.  

Those 2 are so disgusting!

Clean the house!!!!

It is good for pregnant women to move around walking......clean house, etc. 

Get everything clean and organize for baby’s birth!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Dance4Life said:

Karine lives like a Hoarder!

There is clothes everyone on the floor except a trail to the bed.  

Those 2 are so disgusting!

Clean the house!!!!

It is good for pregnant women to move around walking......clean house, etc. 

Get everything clean and organize for baby’s birth!

She didn't even do any cleaning in the early episodes.  She just wanted to lie on the bed and use her phone.

• Love 9

Mamadrama, I wish you a speedy and full recovery. Lucky for you, there's about 47 different 90Day spinoffs to keep you busy laughing and eye-rolling during your healing process. 😀

Edited by deedee2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Pole totally going to get a job w/o knowing the language.  Totally going to happen.  He can barely work in his OWN country!

Maybe he can find a farmer who needs his cow shit shoveled up. Pole is highly qualified.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

His Dad was very young, it’s terrible being so far away. Evil-Lin needs to get a visa sorted to be there for him. She’s not being overly supportive imo

It’s not easy on short notice, I missed my mother in law’s funeral for that very reason.  I’ll give her a pass just for this one thing.

Hey Jenny - I know its frustrating but when you date someone much younger than you in a society where parents dictate their children's lives, this is what happens. Its infuriating how so many of these 90Day folks want to impose American cultural values on their partner and just assume the way of their culture is the correct way to live

• Love 11

Something about the way Tiffany says "Ahh-frica" pisses me off.

she didn't know she was pregnant with daniel? Now she's hooked up with this lunatic and dragged poor Daniel into 

another bad decision? Christ, she is a mess.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5