Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So, wait. He's been "dating" this woman for YEARS and the idea of trying to learn a little Russian or Ukrainian has never wandered over his transom? Yes, they're hard to learn but he's had YEARS to try to learn at least a few phrases. He is an IDIOT.

Also she was just 20. Another old perve, surprise, surprise 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

The purple golf shirt is the panty dropper.

Haha i thought the same thing ! He looks like fvckin’ Barney !😂

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Cannot stand Stephanie. She’s a poseur and her affectations are sooooo dramatic. Ugh.

“Can we order the $100 bottle of champagne...” what a pretentious twit. I also wonder what that is in US dollars. She might be in for a shock when she gets her Visa bill

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

Sending good vibes!!!  I have the sniffles due, I hope, to pollen and not COVID.  A friend lost one of her friends to it so it seems so real. 

I am really not interested in the two girls in Australia.  They just seem dull.

and I am definitely not interested in a lengthy ad for the Roloffs.  Haven't they sold that damn farm yet?

My bosses husband has it, she is negative and lucky I was on vacation and haven't seen her in person for 3 weeks. His symptoms are minor and he is doing well.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

There hasn’t been one woman wearing a blue dress in the entire train station. Not one!!! 

Why not hold up a sign saying “Lana?”

Or wear a shirt with her face on it a la Zied? But then, other Americans waiting at the train station will recognize her and say, "HEY! Why are you wearing my girlfriend's picture on your shirt?!"

• LOL 17
  • Love 4

The polo has to be the "I give up shirt" for the male and middle-aged.  I mean, I get it...I have some shirts with buttons in my closet that I just don't feel like putting on anymore.

Edited to add that I am a lady and control my nips a lot better than David does in those shirts.

Edited by Eldemarge
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Mary Godfrey said:

My anti-Ed stuff us because he's a nasty hypocrite. He lied about his height. He hasn't told her he doesn't want kids when he knows she does. Then he has a snit about her reticence about talking about her past. He wants her to do the STD test, but he won't. I hate his hypocrisy. I hate Ed. He deserves to be alone and lonely.

Maybe, but lying about your height doesn’t cause medical conditions. Also, danger of hepatitis transmission through sex. It’s smart to test, especially under their circumstances.Only fair for both though. I suppose he feels safe, since he’s been celibate for 15 years.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Maybe, but lying about your height doesn’t cause medical conditions. Also, danger of hepatitis transmission through sex. It’s smart to test, especially under their circumstances.Only fair for both though. I suppose he feels safe, since he’s been celibate for 15 years.  

But she doesn't know that. Tit for tat, if he demands she take a test then so should he.

• Love 4