Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, LucyEth said:

I feel sorry for Ed, he is desperate.  Glad his friend is letting him know what it is like and that he needs shots etc.

She's a dreamboat, though why didnt he ask her out? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
23 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

My son started to ask me to watch something with him, and then remembered ‘oh yeah, 90 days’. Bad mum on a Sunday night

My son watches this train wreck with me.  I'm feeling like a terrible excuse for a mother. But he's learning to be more discriminating and truthful than these characters.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:
14 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

Where is Big Ang 2.0 from? And why does she have a foreign accent. Is she doing a Madonna?

She’s from York, Pennsylvania. 

Doesn’t she sound like she has a Nigerian accent?  

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

What is Baby Love wearing?  Will she be wearing this to the studio? 

She’s wearing one of at least two mullet dresses. Did you notice her ring finger tattoo? Bigger than Tania’s! I think her arm says “Jennie” which must be her daughter’s name and it also looks like she has barbed wire going around her ample upper arm. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Flying cockroaches?!? Oh fuck no!  I legitimately have katsaridaphobia. No way! 

We had 'em in North Carolina, too. You get used to them.

JK! You never get used to those monstrosities. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, xls said:

She's a dreamboat, though why didnt he ask her out?

None of the people who have been on this show will admit it but they think they can get mates out of their league in another country because the green card makes them look more attractive.

• Useful 4
  • Love 8
(edited)
2 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

She puts on this fake Nigerian accent when she talks to him. It was during the conversation about the goat.

Ed needs to realize he has a decent personality, he needs to clean himself up and find a gal in the states that's with in his level. But he wants a 9.

Edited by greekmom
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:
6 minutes ago, magemaud said:
17 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

Where is Big Ang 2.0 from? And why does she have a foreign accent. Is she doing a Madonna?

She’s from York, Pennsylvania. 

That's why she reminds me of Sarah from Love After Lockup putting on an accent 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

11 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

What is Baby Love wearing?  Will she be wearing this to the studio? 

She’s wearing one of at least two mullet dresses. Did you notice her ring finger tattoo? Bigger than Tania’s! I think her arm says “Jennie” which must be her daughter’s name and it also looks like she has barbed wire going around her ample upper arm. 

I did notice the tattoos.  Why, why, why?  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

And have i mentioned they are 3 times the size of normal cockroaches? We call them “palmetto bugs” but thats a big lie. They are giant flying cockroaches

I lived in Southwest Florida for a few years, my dad owned an Air Conditioning business and in the storage room there were roaches so big you could practically ride them. Still makes me shudder.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

New Angela’s mullet dresses!  Hahahahaha!

Baybee Luv......I like him!  He is gonna be fun to watch.

His delusional fiancé is ridiculously funny! 🤣

Did she cut the front short to show off her Brazilian?

• LOL 10

Does Ed forget that the Philippines is a third world country? Again, not bothering to research or learn anything about the country you're traveling to. The Philippines has a come a long way and in some places, very westernized. But to be shocked about lack of plumbing and bugs...eeesh. Losing patience. Also, San Diego has a huge Filipino community. His co-worker is half. You'd think he'd ask her more questions instead of after the fact.

• Useful 2
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, greekmom said:
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

How did Whitney get that dude? He’s kinda hot 

He's on TLC payroll? Wants his 15 mins of fame?

He has one of the cutest dogs ever!  I imagine they haven't shown the dog on the show due to Twitley's jealousy.

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, renatae said:

Jake from State Farm has changed.

No, he's been promoted laterally---to the desk beyond the new guy's! He is the one who assures the rookie that yes, indeed, they get asked what they are wearing! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4