Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Anny saying she wants sex three times a day reminded me of Joan Rivers old joke. She was trying to get pregnant and was relying to her husband Edgar that her doctor recommended she have sex at least 5 times a week and Edgar’s response was “put me down for 2” 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Dance4Life said:

I think Anny is putting her ‘dating sugar daddy’ profile out there!

Me: Sex 3 times a day, threesomes, strip joints, motherly curvy Latina.

You: Provide allowance  for 2 room apartment, sexy elegant clothes...like SHANEL.

Anny could probably webcam up some money for a bigger place and better clothes. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

What?  She is not gold digging.  She is here for the opportunity to achieve the American Dream!

This show is about Opportunists......not gold diggers.

Well like I said. How can you dig gold when they only have tin? Who would look at Robert and see dollar signs? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is that the only outfit Natalie owns?

I think I have the same houndstooth  skirt and a similar black blouse, but I generally wear the skirt with a red top.   She's mental.

Good night til next time.  If there is a next time.   I understand there is no show next week?? I need to look at the schedule. 

I want whatever Annie is eating.  Glass noodles?  and a menorah in bed?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

God I can’t stand pow. Always talking over Roos, blah blah Latina, and that neck thing and finger snapping she does. Looks so stupid and forced . She’s useless.

And the bending over to show her tits.

• Love 9
33 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

. Well, they were like cheese stuffed chicken. I ate a whole box and when she asked for them the following week, I gave her the remaining box and pretended I never had the other box.

Was it a white box with blue letter; if so, that was probably chicken cordon bleu and well worth eating the entire box. 

Marsel is taking the whole falling to my knees thing quite literally. 

I really liked Robert's sister; TLC needs to send her up to CT and have a come to Jesus talk with Syngin and the twins. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Pao's hair seems to change colour every segment.

She needs to rethink the extensions. I see plenty of tracks. Her hair is too thin to cover them up that high. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Mu Shu said:

She needs to rethink the extensions. I see plenty of tracks. Her hair is too thin to cover them up that high. 

Solid burn. She adds nothing to pillow talk. I would rather see Russ by himself, I think he is funny.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Leilani said:

Wonder how Tania would handle things if it was Sin Gin saying he can't be committed to calling aor that he loves drinking and flirting.

He should just stop calling/texting her and stop taking her calls/texts. And the day she’s expecting him to pick her up at the airport, he should meet her at the gate, hand her the car keys and head off to his flight back to SA. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, Gigglepuff said:

I'd watch, just for the snark, but I don't know any of their names aside from that gross Kody. 

Robin the young sassy one is robochin, because of her chin

Jenelle, big boned and has given up on life

Christine currently one of Kodys faves because she lose lots of weight

Meri, she was catfished by a ginger lesbian

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Last week Loren and Alexei ate nuts, filled donuts (which are heavy on your stomach), and then pizza and crazy bread. I hope the show took hours to film, otherwise I think they would feel sick.

They are eating for 3!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Robin the young sassy one is robochin, because of her chin

Jenelle, big boned and has given up on life

Christine currently one of Kodys faves because she lose lots of weight

Meri, she was catfished by a ginger lesbian

Maybe I'll check it out next week if I'm not at work! I'll have so many questions, I might be annoying though! 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Dance4Life said:

I think it is called ‘earthing.’  But, Tanya is not even doing that.  

That is walking on grass bare feet .....absorbing the earth’s energy. 🙄

That is what Sinjin is actually doing. Just don't do it while putting down fertilizer, it's bad for you

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, LilaFowler said:

No new show this week? WTF?

What a blow we have been dealt!!!  

I am going to duck some tomatoes here, but........Pao is not bugging me as much as I thought she would!!  Let me be clear - not loving her but I thought I would be muting her.  Now I do want to mute Annie.  You are at a 10 and I need you at a 6, girl!!!

PS - My MN Vikings won over the favored Saints so I can accept no 90 Day......for now.

• Love 3
On 12/29/2019 at 9:42 PM, Floatingbison said:

Pao literally won't let Roos talk.  He's like a beaten dog in that marriage.

You know, I can not BELIEVE I am defending Pao (trust me I am amazed too) but if my hubby and I were on Pillow Talk people would say the same thing about us.  For very 1000 words I put out, he puts out one.  I am not kidding.  We are in the car, out for dinner, having dinner and I am on a tear pretty much 100% of the time and he is like, "Yup!"  or "I agree!"  or "I bet that was hard for you."  If were were on Pillow Talk I would be the chatty Kathy one and he would be "No kidding!"  and that would be too bad as he really is the funniest, wittiest, sharpest person, ever.

Per Natalie - not sure if she was assuming Big Mike was a Christian based on that he is the godfather to a friend's baby, but that was reaching.  My younger son's godmother passed before he was confirmed and he asked my sister to be his prayer partner and stand in godmother at his confirmation.  Now my sister has ZERO interest in organized religion but of course she said yes because that is what you do!!  Does she pray for him?  I dunno. maybe?  That is on her.  My hubby identifies as non religious but if someone, back in the day, asked him to be a godfather he would have said yes.  

• Love 2
On 12/29/2019 at 10:41 PM, Zevious Zoquis said:

lol, yes it is.  Awesome show...

Butting in here.  I love Colombo.  Was happy to see it’s back on again on the East Coast at 6 am.  Saw each episode about 50 times.  Especially love when Janet Leigh and Brenda Vacarro were on.  I wonder how Shera Denice is doing.

• Love 2