Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Cammi said:

OK, I can see your point. I would just assume if I’m going to be married to a partner for life, then our lanes would be the same. Merged. Combined. Conjoined. If I have to pick a separate lane of that nature, then I wouldn’t see a point in getting married.

I am Jewish, my husband is Christian and we have been married for 20 years. We figured it out and it works just fine. We have 2 children as well.

• Love 12

Okay, bee lady; if you don't know what to do then maybe you shouldn't get married to someone who doesn't speak your language or share your religion and who wants to pretend that your children don't exist.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Is anyone else getting pop up ads on the bottom of this site? I am and I’ve never had them before.

I am, too, for all the websites where I Christmas shopped online recently. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Everything Mike owns is old and dusty!  And, she will own none of it.

Juliana is too young and pretty to be in this situation.

Wish a younger single guy picked her up on her yacht trips. 

She should be on Below Deck.  Not....90 Day Fiance.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I'm sick of watching this Juliana child playing house like an adult.  I don't believe she is 23 either, more like 18 or 19.

I can't hate her yet.  I didn't notice Michael tell her not to worry about cleaning because she will have a maid to keep it clean.  I can't stand Michael or his wife, but they must be somewhat okay as the kids seem fine.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Cammi said:

OK, I can see your point. I would just assume if I’m going to be married to a partner for life, then our lanes would be the same. Merged. Combined. Conjoined. If I have to pick a separate lane of that nature, then I wouldn’t see a point in getting married.

My point being that if religion is not part of your life (it’s not mine) you can still be respectful and supportive of your partner’s choices.  You can have similar beliefs and morals and not be a church goer. 
My husband is a practicing Catholic, I’m lapsed...yet I respect and support him.  

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I don’t like Ike Michael and I don’t need interviews with the kids. That is one basic boring house for Greenwich...

Betting its a rental.  I figure he ends up renting furniture and stuff to fill it.
I guess Juliana's one of the few Brazilians that doesn’t send  money and supplies back to her country. At least  she bought them a car so they can earn money.

Has she mentioned how anxious she is to start her medical education? 

Michael gets sweatier and greasier looking every week. 

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, Arynm said:

I am Jewish, my husband is Christian and we have been married for 20 years. We figured it out and it works just fine. We have 2 children as well.

I wasn’t speaking of two different religions, I was speaking of someone who believes in a God versus someone who does not believe in any gods. Agnostic or atheist.  To me, that would be an insurmountable difference to overcome. 

• Love 2
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

I think she would look great in the dress that Avery was forced to wear in Lebanon

She could wear that outfit that Deaven wore for her Korean wedding. I doubt that Mursel could carry Anna around on his back, though.

• LOL 12