Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

I love it!  Baby is ridiculously cute.

He looks very grown in the head......no wonder she needed C-section.  

I love this no-nonsense birth. Happy all went well for mom & baby.

Last time I attended an American birth.  It was like 10 people in the room.  Fast food bags everywhere. People taking photos and live streaming. 

After the birth they moved her to another room. So, you cannot even get settled.

Then we could not bring balloons or presents because mother was only staying in the hospital for 20 hours.   

She did not want to pay for extra time.  

That is too much action for my liking if you are only in the hospital 1 night. 

• Love 7

Little Alexander is adorable. For a newborn, he has a lot of hair.

Syngin sounds like a fourth grader talking about what he wants to do when he grows up.  In America, a lot of things are possible, but dude, pick one.  

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

Little Alexander is adorable. For a newborn, he has a lot of hair.

Syngin sounds like a fourth grader talking about what he wants to do when he grows up.  In America, a lot of things are possible, but dude, pick one.  

Synergy is a total slacker. He wants a fun job without the hours of hard work and education people put into it. That’s why he has no idea what he wants to do. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Tania needs a decent bra.  

So do both of her friends.

They are all wearing bras that are too small, and/or that are unsupportive.

Crikes!  The show is so boring tonight, that all I have to comment on is saggy boobs.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4
Just now, shockermolar said:

Apropos of absolutely nothing, my kid yells out “he could go to welding school and work on wind turbines. What? My professor said it’s a good job.”

When my son was in second grade he wanted to be a window cleaner.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
Just now, shockermolar said:

Apropos of absolutely nothing, my kid yells out “he could go to welding school and work on wind turbines. What? My professor said it’s a good job.”

Your kid has thought more about this than any of these idiots on this show. Good job! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12