Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Ouch! When Tiffany relates to Jenny about how much you have to be in love with someone to marry them, and don't easily let that go. Major trolling of Jenny.

Edited by Julyolo
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Skipper is so surprised and upset that she bought a young guy and he turned out to be the kind of guy who could be bought. What a shock, said no one.

Betting she will back on the international dating apps before the ink dries on her divorce papers

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Sumit!!!!!!!!!!!! YES YES YES!!!!!!  It's all happening, people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES! He will sweep in with a gaily painted and flower be strewn rickshaw. People will dance and sing gaily in vividly colored clothing! The greatest love story of our time!

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Laura you are a frumpy 50+ year old with personality problems and you really thought some hot 28 year old is going to put up with all your crap.

Plus you failed to  read up on the culture of the man you so eagerly desired for jiggy jigging.  You shouldn't be surprised at his desire for control.  

I hope Avery is paying attention to this, but I am sure she thinks it would never happen with her and Omar.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I didn't notice and had to rewind it...you are right! As Aladdin would say "that's weird man"

Maybe it said Baby Gap and they couldn't get product placement money. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Soooooo......your pension can be cut without notice???  

I thought that was money you already earned.....????? 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

Some pensions only go for so long at a certain rate, then decrease after that time.

• Love 1

WTF, Liam. Your mother is clearly distraught and you are sitting there laughing?! I believe that there is more to Aladin and Laura's catastrophe than her going out for coffee and not telling him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

It could be worse...Liam could have blamed all the failed relationships on his mom instead of the men...he's at least showing some respect.

I think he has a been there done that attitude  and maybe that is why he laughs but it was annoying 

• Love 2