Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Daniel is trying to parlay this gig into some child acting roles. He learns his lines well and tries to deliver the emotion to go along with it. Tiffany can be hired on as well to do the makeup.

I couldn't possibly agree more.  He's always "on" and I've no doubt Mother Daniel coaches him thoroughly before the cameras begin to roll.  "Be sure to let 'Dad' know how much you miss him, rub your eyes and make them water, and wail REALLY loudly so everyone believes you!"  

Yeah, no thanks.  Ugh. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
39 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Daniel is trying to parlay this gig into some child acting roles. He learns his lines well and tries to deliver the emotion to go along with it. Tiffany can be hired on as well to do the makeup.

He looks like Dill in To Kill a Mockingbird. Please get those teef fixed. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
43 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

32 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I couldn't possibly agree more.  He's always "on" and I've no doubt Mother Daniel coaches him thoroughly before the cameras begin to roll.  "Be sure to let 'Dad' know how much you miss him, rub your eyes and make them water, and wail REALLY loudly so everyone believes you!"  

Yeah, no thanks.  Ugh. 

I felt this way since the first episode where they had that little boy pretending to be his friend at the playground in Frederick. He’s all, “You’re my best frieeeend!” Meanwhile the little boy was looking at the camera like, “Who the fuck is this? I was promised ice cream.”

• LOL 13
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Tiffany, don't you own anything that doesn't have a cold shoulder cut out?

Well, she was wearing one when she arrived, but it was too much for her and she had to change into her favorite attire. Maybe she thinks she won't be recognized without that signature look.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I really wish Aladin would have just unloaded some reality on the world last night.  "Listen you ugly American pig, there isn't enough money in the world to get me to put my mouth on that dead animal carcass you carry between your legs!  It's all I can do to kiss you on your doughy gramma face!  OMG!  It's going to take years of intense therapy for me to put this experience behind me!"  

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Gobi said:

"I know how to do it! I used to work in a restaurant!"

Most shocking line ever! Can you imagine Darcy in an office setting or taking your order in a restaurant?  I think she thinks her man search is a job.

With the money she has wasted running after men she could have funded an undergrad and masters degree by now and been a better role model for her girls.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Gigglepuff said:

Masochists, all of us. 

That's the only explanation I can come up with as well.

Also for me, I find this thread makes the show much more entertaining.

• Love 4
47 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Can you imagine Darcy in an office setting or taking your order in a restaurant? 

Does working as a hostess in a gentlemen's club, does that count as "working in a restaurant"?  I've never been to one of those clubs, but what she wears would sure seem to be more fitting for that environment than anywhere else.  And we know she's not a dancer!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Does working as a hostess in a gentlemen's club, does that count as "working in a restaurant"?  I've never been to one of those clubs, but what she wears would sure seem to be more fitting for that environment than anywhere else.  And we know she's not a dancer!

Bats her multiplex eyelashes, totters over to a table of men in suits, "hi, I'm Darcey, I'll be your server ____ oh, I see you're not wearing a ring, how romantic, I've been looking for the love of my life..."  Men are hastily leaving. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I can't think of a lot of words to describe Evelin, but "pretty" and "kind" aren't two of them. You know you are in a bad state, when Paul feels sorry for you.   

Once she found out he only had $1500 left, she began planning for a swift exit. Unfortunately, humiliating him isn't going to do the trick, which she should know by now.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I have my cocktail and am ready to watch the lies, humiliation, tears (Darcy I’m looking at you post three cocktails), anger and apathy. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
I was so excited I forgot to proofread.
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Hi Everybody!

Persnickety1 you are choosing us over The Walking Dead? I have seen every season but I'm thinking of giving it up.

I gave up FTWD and TWD both.

• Love 5