Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Why is Evelin still with Corey? I thought he was out of money

She wants that last $1500 in his account.    He is so dense.   She will keep moving the goal post.   Now he needs a six pack ab  before she will marry him. 

i am sure they are saving Jenny and Sumit for the last 5 secs of part 2.

• Love 9

Evelin will always find some fault in Corey and not marry him. Too fat, has a grey hair on his face, the sunburn is in the wrong place, he ordered the wrong chair, he sits wrong on the sand, his feet are weird, etc.

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I do not buy Corey/Evelin at all. I think they are faking and Corey has learned that milking sympathy is getting him more z list fame.

I agree. We sound like a broken record, @mamadrama! But I cannot believe they are legit. They're so cartoony.

1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I wonder if Eviline will sell an egg to Grangela??

But Angela needs to keep her bloodline pure! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Evelin will always find some fault in Corey and not marry him. Too fat, has a grey hair on his face, the sunburn is in the wrong place, he ordered the wrong chair, he sits wrong on the sand, his feet are weird, etc.

I bet he has weird feet, just a hunch

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

Evilin found a sucker to fund her beach bar business.  She has no interest in Corey.  He is not her type at all.  Why did she accept the ring.  Wake the fuck up Corey, she is making a complete ass of you and she stole all your money.

Edited by LucyEth
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I agree. We sound like a broken record, @mamadrama! But I cannot believe they are legit. They're so cartoony.

But Angela needs to keep her bloodline pure! 

The town they walked around in (with the pigs) isn't even Engabao-it's a place 30 minutes up the road. Their whole storyline smells fishy.

• Useful 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Can Corey stop with that stupid, guileless, idiotic perma smile?? It runs a close second to Nicole’s constant smug face. ARGHHHHHH. Hate! So much seething hate! 

He should hook up with Nicole. Imagine the possibilities of their spin off

• Love 3
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

I thought we were rid of the Duggars, but they keep coming back and reproducing 

Won't the youngest generation of Duggars be old enough to mate in about 10-15 years? The show could go on for generations! 

• LOL 1