Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, charmed1 said:

Jenny probably gets scammed a lot. She’s probably got a a garage full of MLM materials that she’s still on the hook for.

And, like 10 timeshares!   

All from the Queen of Versailles....business. 🤑

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

Prediction. Jenay will head back to India in about five years. That'll make her, what, 72? 

I bet as soon as she has borrowed enough money to pay for some meats divorce.  

Edited by RichiesOlderBro
  • Love 2

Who picked that music for Jenny going to the airport?    It's so pathetic.   I've never had kids, but Tiffany is only three months pregnant?    I don't believe that at all.  

Spoiler

I don't know if this is allowed, but in the preview, it looks like Ronald's thieving fanny isn't in the U.S.    Great news for the crime rate in this country, bad news for S.A.'s, and for his Mom's fridge that's probably at the pawn shop already. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 10
3 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Yeah.that apt was a happy happy joy home for two people. That Jenny paid for. Her money’s gone so happy time over anyway sumbitch.

Next stop Judge Judy where they fight over the broken lease and security deposit. Sumit will Skype in from India.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Gigglepuff said:

Oh no! Somemeat is doing the wiping his tears with his fingers thing. Who else did that?

Garbage gnome wife.  But she had the added flair of saying "it's not fair"

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I hope Sumit’s in laws get this footage and hold it over Sumit’s head for the rest of his life.

Jenny you’re a grandmother whose married boyfriend is scared of his parents. No one other than you believes this is a grand love story. No one.

I hope the wife makes him give her pedis every single day.

3 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

Prediction. Jenay will head back to India in about five years. That'll make her, what, 72? 

Nah. As soon as she scraps some cash together she'll be back. Nothing can keep 'Juliet' from her 'Romeo'. blech.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Why is that kid crying, he said he didn't like it and wanted to go home.

He’s still a little kid who got attached to the guy mom insisted he call daddy for who knows how long.

This is why you don’t just bring randos into your kids lives. They quickly get attached and get hurt when fly by night daddy goes away.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17

Daniel is too young to be this worried about everything, clearly the sainted mom over confides in him. And I’m gonna guess they did this over the summer so Daniel conveniently didn’t miss any school.

i also dislike Ronald. I think he’s an angry douche.

• Love 17

Gee Ronald, maybe you shouldn’t have emphasized the child sex trade and having to live behind walls if you thought you would raise your family in South Africa?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Why is that kid crying, he said he didn't like it and wanted to go home.

Well this is an example of Tiffany's parenting. She said she had to go because he didn't like it. What parent lets a child decide what country they will live in? Oh, excuse me. Tiffany.

• Love 7