Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Artifical insermanation(sic)? Really? Seriously, Angela even thinking about having a baby? OMG. Really?  Is she nuts?  Is this for real? She thinks her uterus is like a flower pot, just put a fresh plant in there and you are good to go?  She is menopausal and in terrible shape...what doctor would be agreeable to even attempt IVF? 

So who wants to take the L and explain to Grangela how biology and menopause work? In addition, who wants to explain the difference between IUI/AI and the $20k IVF process? Angela, you're not Brigitte Nielsen. The blonde hair is where it ends. Yes, she has a younger husband and has a brand new baby at 50-something but noooo. No doctor would ever agree because Angela wouldn't stop smoking during the process.

• Love 4
Just now, snarkish said:

Does it irritate anyone else when men refer to women as "females"??? That is a GENDER. Um, Dean...it's "When a WOMAN leaves her stuff at a dude's house." Or even "chick" for chrissake, is less irritating to me. 

It drives me right up the wall. Men who say "females" instead of "women" or even "girls", seem to always be incel, MRA types. 

• Love 11
20 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

My steak is ready for the barbecue.

You're doing it ALL WRONG!  Quick! Get it off the grill, put it in a dry scratched up, nonstick pan.  You're missin all the leaching toxin flavors...jeez, Frozen, we just can't take you anywhere!!!

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, zillabreeze said:

You're doing it ALL WRONG!  Quick! Get it off the grill, put it in a dry scratched up, nonstick pan.  You're missin all the leaching toxin flavors...jeez, Frozen, we just can't take you anywhere!!!

You're right. Trust me, I used to work in a restaurant.

Edited by Gobi
  • Love 5

Tarik loves a girl that does not want him to touch her, hmmm, yeah that seems right.

Darcy is worried about her girls seeing her feeling less than because of a man, maybe Darcy should do something about it because if she doesn't the girls will know she is less than.  Dacy needs to grow a pair and tell Jesse to pack up his wood shoes and hit the road.

• Love 3

Rachel, baby Lucy needs a hat.  She doesn’t have a full head of hair or the garbage gnome’s face tufts keep her head warm.  

Try getting your head out of the clouds and actually parenting your wee one.

Rachel crying about leaving....the pickings in NM must be way slim...

• Love 7

Okay. so I'm confused. I have not been to Europe for quite a while now, nor have my relatives in Ireland visited so what gives?  I never remember having to get a visa to go to Ireland. I had my passport and bought plane tickets. Has that changed? Because this dude has a criminal record he's not allowed to go on vacation to America? Is everyone's background checked now?

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, snarkish said:

She thinks at "Fitty Too" she could carry a pregnancy with "artificial insemination"?? 

Why not? 72 yr old new mom   I wouldn't advise it, but it looks like it can be done. There are other women who've had babies in their 50's, so I guess with enough money or really good insurance, it's a possibility. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, zillabreeze said:

Good steak. No friends. I will enjoy it as it grills......

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Darcy is worried about her girls seeing her feeling less than because of a man, maybe Darcy should do something about it because if she doesn't the girls will know she is less than

I see you made it, Baltimore Betty. 

I divorced my now-ex because I didn’t want my sons to think it was okay to treat a wife and family the way we were being treated.

• Love 4

If I were Rachel and found out that Jon couldn't get a visa to the USA and I knew that I wouldn't move to England (because of Ella), I probably would have ended the relationship.  Why bother meeting someone if neither or you can live with the other one?

• Love 9
Just now, configdotsys said:

Okay. so I'm confused. I have not been to Europe for quite a while now, nor have my relatives in Ireland visited so what gives?  I never remember having to get a visa to go to Ireland. I had my passport and bought plane tickets. Has that changed? Because this dude has a criminal record he's not allowed to go on vacation to America? Is everyone's background checked now?

He couldn't get the ESTA because of his convictions and record, so he had to apply for a visa, which was turned down. On the application, they ask if you have ever been convicted or however it's phrased. 

Just now, aliya said:

Why not? 72 yr old new mom   I wouldn't advise it, but it looks like it can be done. There are other women who've had babies in their 50's, so I guess with enough money or really good insurance, it's a possibility. 

@aliya I was referring more to her overall health (weight, smoking) and fact that she already appears older than what she says she is. Also, that in most of those cases it requires donor eggs, not just artificial insemination.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

The scenery is beautiful behind Rachel and Jon. Lucy is precious as always. And bird brain, nobody's conspiring against you. You chose to be with a hot headed garden gnome who got into 50-60 fights, has five assault charges, and couldn't get a bloody tourist visa. That's not the government's fault. 

Plus having multiple kids with multiple men is bound to lead to custody problems. Poor Rachel, the universe is against her and her garden gnome! SMH.

• Love 8